A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jesus the SON of God is My Savior.

Consider the following:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." - 1 John 4:1-3​
According to John, I am "of God" because I certainly do believe that "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"
You should read the rest of the Bible. Jesus / God: "Mighty God", "the first and the last", "search the minds and hearts", "knows ALL THINGS", "My Lord and my God",

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's an easy out! "Your Bible is wrong!"

Much love!
Every scholar on earth knows God inspired his name in his real translation over 7000 places. Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead. All using those translations are being mislead. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago. Its why Jesus compares these last days to Noahs day( Luke 17:26), and why he teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life. Please-RELOOK.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just cited where the WatchTower TWICE "altered" Jesus God from their bible. How long have you been JW?
Catholicism screwed you all centuries ago by removing Gods name and altering things to fit false council teachings-you best relook.

Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every scholar on earth knows
Only God knows that. lol
God inspired his name in his real translation over 7000 places. Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead. All using those translations are being mislead. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago. Its why Jesus compares these last days to Noahs day( Luke 17:26), and why he teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life. Please-RELOOK.
Your JW bible clearly says Jesus is God and Hell Fire is "forever and ever". You've been duped!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism screwed you all centuries ago by removing Gods name and altering things to fit false council teachings-you best relook.
You all, meaning all who aren't JW's?

How long have you been JW? Notice how JW's avoid this question like PLAGUE!!!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every scholar on earth knows God inspired his name in his real translation over 7000 places. Wicked men by satans will removed Gods name to mislead. All using those translations are being mislead. Satan beat 99% on earth today centuries ago. Its why Jesus compares these last days to Noahs day( Luke 17:26), and why he teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life. Please-RELOOK.
I've looked at this for decades now.

Shall we discuss the fallacy of the name "Jehovah"? This name was created by the vowels of "Adonai" being added to the consonents of YHWH, producing "Jehovah".

This was done by the Masorete scribes hundreds of years after Jesus lived on the earth. The did it specifically for the purpose of obscuring God's real Name, so that it would not be pronounced. They felt that if people were able to speak God's Name, they may do so irreverently. So they combined the letters, came up with "Jehovah", and for all these centuries now, it's worked.

People say "Jehovah", thinking they are saying God's Name. But they are saying the Masoretic invention instead.

Are you aware of this history?

Much love!

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm just a Bible believer. What are you?
I'm just a Bible believer.

Do you believe this..?

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can only do that by ignoring Scripture. You can't pick the parts you like.

Prove this applies to YOU!

"You're sinless like Jesus? You created all things like Jesus? You are "Mighty God" like Jesus? You are the first and the last like Jesus? You give eternal life like Jesus? You search minds and hearts like Jesus?
Oh I think the trinity debate is actually banned here anyway. Not allowed to exhaustively debunk it. We'll come back to that if they ever change the rules.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just a Bible believer.

Do you believe this..?

John 17
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.
Of course. Jesus is God, as the MANY Scriptures I cited prove!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"You're sinless like Jesus? You created all things like Jesus? You are "Mighty God" like Jesus? You are the first and the last like Jesus? You give eternal life like Jesus? You search minds and hearts like Jesus?
Yes, you've reminded me of something else . . .

Revelation 2:23 KJV
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Spoken by Jesus.

"I am he which searches the reins and hearts", or as you've quoted, "minds and hearts".

If Jesus is identified as "he who searches the hearts and minds", well, that ID is no good unless He is the only One. The only one who searches our hearts and minds.

So, either Jesus is God, or Jesus can do something that God cannot.

Much love!

Reactions: Jack

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. Jesus is God, as the MANY Scriptures I cited prove!
Words have meaning. The Father is the Only True God. That means there are no other God's but Him. This is always the checkmate in every one of these debates.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Jesus the SON of God is My Savior.

Consider the following:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." - 1 John 4:1-3​
According to John, I am "of God" because I certainly do believe that "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"
Consider this: ONLY Jesus / God, "Mighty God", "the first and the last", "search the minds and hearts", "By Him all things were created", ...

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Words have meaning. The Father is the Only True God. That means there are no other God's but Him. This is always the checkmate in every one of these debates.
You left out a BUNCH of Scripture that clearly says Jesus is God!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is when Ton Theon=God is in the same paragraph with Then= god
Do you understand what it means that the word theos appears as ho theos, and why it appears as ton theon? Do you know what those two spellings mean? Please explain it to me.

Much love!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've looked at this for decades now.

Shall we discuss the fallacy of the name "Jehovah"? This name was created by the vowels of "Adonai" being added to the consonents of YHWH, producing "Jehovah".

This was done by the Masorete scribes hundreds of years after Jesus lived on the earth. The did it specifically for the purpose of obscuring God's real Name, so that it would not be pronounced. They felt that if people were able to speak God's Name, they may do so irreverently. So they combined the letters, came up with "Jehovah", and for all these centuries now, it's worked.

People say "Jehovah", thinking they are saying God's Name. But they are saying the Masoretic invention instead.

Are you aware of this history?

Much love!
so say men. I believe 100% it was God who has made his name known. And he will show the world soon. In Ezekial about 20 x concerning these last days--They will have to know i am YHVH(Jehovah)