A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a summary of the testimony of Geoffrey Jackson, a member of Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, before Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse on 14th August 2015.

While under oath, Governing Body member, Geoffrey Jackson was asked by Australia’s Angus Stewart: “Do you see yourselves as Jehovah God’s spokespeople on earth?” Jackson answered as follows:

“That I think would seem to be quite presumptuous to say that we are the only spokesperson that God is using. The scriptures clearly show that someone can act in harmony with God’s spirit in giving comfort and help in the congregations, but if I could just clarify a little, going back to Matthew 24, clearly, Jesus said that in the last days ‐ and Jehovah’s Witnesses believe these are the last days ‐ there would be a slave, a group of persons who would have responsibility to care for the spiritual food. So in that respect, we view ourselves as trying to fulfill that role.”
Now, I ask any Jehovah's Witness here was Jackson speaking the truth? Is this "New Light"? or was this "theocratic warfare"? He also said they were "trying to fulfill that role" of the slave class, and yet when you read what they've stated in the past and currently today both in print and in video, they aren't "trying", they are "doing", they make no qualms about it. They are the slave class appointed by Jesus and complete obedience is required for salvation. Seems Jackson was speaking with a forked tongue.

Below is the complete video, the part in question is at the very beginning, around the 2-minute mark.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers-0 doubt. Israelite true God worship history = the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) that backs them as well. They are Matt 24:45--The rest on earth are these-2Cor 11:12-15--using altered translations by satans will, wicked men had Gods name removed where God willed it to be because he wants it there. The false teachers condemned the JW,s for putting Gods name back.
As well in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1-the Greek word for God( capitol G) ends in a v, The Greek word for god( small g) ends in a g--The word was called the Greek word ending in g. The true God in the 2nd line ends in v.
The trinity scholars know its fact yet say nothing-Why? Because billions of dollars would be lost yearly, hundreds of religions would be exposed as false religions, and 2 billion humans suing them for stealing their $$ because they know the truth about John 1:1.

• Wow
Reactions: TheHC

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers-0 doubt.
Lots of doubt. lol That's why you avoid quoting Scripture like plague.
Israelite true God worship history = the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) that backs them as well. They are Matt 24:45--The rest on earth are these-2Cor 11:12-15--using altered translations by satans will, wicked men had Gods name removed where God willed it to be because he wants it there. The false teachers condemned the JW,s for putting Gods name back.
As well in the Greek lexicons at John 1:1-the Greek word for God( capitol G) ends in a v, The Greek word for god( small g) ends in a g--The word was called the Greek word ending in g. The true God in the 2nd line ends in v.
The trinity scholars know its fact yet say nothing-Why? Because billions of dollars would be lost yearly, hundreds of religions would be exposed as false religions, and 2 billion humans suing them for stealing their $$ because they know the truth about John 1:1.
You're spewing Kingdom Hall propaganda and your totally wrong opinions!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of doubt. lol That's why you avoid quoting Scripture like plague.

You're spewing Kingdom Hall propaganda and your totally wrong opinions!
no opinions i checked into fact. Trinity scholars know John 1:1 is fact-Any can just google John 1:1 in Greek--My post will prove truth. Ones who actually care check. How much is eternal life worth to you?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no opinions i checked into fact. Trinity scholars know John 1:1 is fact-Any can just google John 1:1 in Greek--My post will prove truth. Ones who actually care check. How much is eternal life worth to you?
ZERO proof! Just your JW, Kingdom Hall Bible hating opinions! Still haven't learned to quote Scripture?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ZERO proof! Just your JW, Kingdom Hall Bible hating opinions! Still haven't learned to quote Scripture?
And when did you look up John 1:1 in Greek. Its very simple a 10 year old can accomplish it. Like i said those who care to gain eternal life are just like the Bereans and make sure of all things. JW,s love Gods truth. not the lies presented by trinity religions. Facts prove their error. You best check Jack. These last days are running out. Once Babylon the great falls, the tribulation begins=the locking of the door.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when did you look up John 1:1 in Greek. Its very simple a 10 year old can accomplish it.
Who told you that you're a Greek expert? Kingdom Hall maybe?
Like i said those who care to gain eternal life are just like the Bereans and make sure of all things. JW,s love Gods truth. not the lies presented by trinity religions. Facts prove their error. You best check Jack.
What facts? You don't have any. You keep saying "facts" but never give any. I've been checking many years by reading the Bible. How many years did you say you've been JW? Oh that's right, you didn't. Even your JW bible says JW's are WRONG!
These last days are running out. Once Babylon the great falls, the tribulation begins=the locking of the door.
I suggest you check with some of ex JW's who were pulled out of the fire.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You struggle with English. You're not a Greek expert!

JW's love Kingdom Hall!

Kingdom Hall, hallway of LIES!
sad for you Jack.
Who told you that you're a Greek expert? Kingdom Hall maybe?

What facts? You don't have any. You keep saying "facts" but never give any. I've been checking many years by reading the Bible. How many years did you say you've been JW? Oh that's right, you didn't. Even your JW bible says JW's are WRONG!

I suggest you check with some of ex JW's who were pulled out of the fire.
Apostates lie. So you suggest i listen to them= darkness.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be sad for me. I'm not the Kingdom Hall puppet.

To you Bible believers are "apostates". You don't even believe your JW bible.
I hate to be in your shoes when this occurs-They will have to know, i am YHWH(Jehovah) in Ezekial about 20x. oh except not in the altered versions who had Gods name removed by satans will to mislead ones like you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when did you look up John 1:1 in Greek. Its very simple a 10 year old can accomplish it. Like i said those who care to gain eternal life are just like the Bereans and make sure of all things. JW,s love Gods truth. not the lies presented by trinity religions. Facts prove their error. You best check Jack. These last days are running out. Once Babylon the great falls, the tribulation begins=the locking of the door.
How well do you know Koine Greek? Are you educated in it? Self studied?

I've never agreed with the Kingdom Hall version of John 1:1. It's polytheistic at best, and that's in complete disagreement with the Scriptures, so I know immediately without being a Greek scholar that their version is false. From my Greek schooling and studies since, I see their version is false.

Did you want to look at this together?

Much love!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to be in your shoes when this occurs-They will have to know, i am YHWH(Jehovah) in Ezekial about 20x. oh except not in the altered versions who had Gods name removed by satans will to mislead ones like you.
You can't even quote Scripture and you feel sorry for me? I'll give some quotes from your JW bible that you reject.

John 20 Thomas said to Jesus "My Lord and my God".

Rev 20 they will be tormented day and night forever and ever

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about the word used, "Jehovah"? Are you aware that this name never appears in the Bible? This word was formed from the Masoretic tradition to add the vowel points from "adonai" to God's Name YHWH. This was done actually to PREVENT anyone from pronouncing God's Name.

To put "Jehovah" in place of where YHWH appears means replacing God's divinely revealed Name with man's traditional way to avoid God's Name. Were you aware of that?

Much love!

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How well do you know Koine Greek? Are you educated in it? Self studied?

I've never agreed with the Kingdom Hall version of John 1:1. It's polytheistic at best, and that's in complete disagreement with the Scriptures, so I know immediately without being a Greek scholar that their version is false. From my Greek schooling and studies since, I see their version is false.

Did you want to look at this together?

Much love!
At John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. The Greek word used for God( capitol G) in the 2nd line ends in v, The Greek word given to the Logos( word) in the last line ends in g=god. The same occurrence is found at 2 Cor 4:4--satan called god Greek word ends in g, the true God word ends in v=God--translating works the same.
20 other translations in history had a god, 3 had was divine, 1 had was godlike for the word ayt John 1:1.
In 1822 a Greek Scholar-A. Kneeland compared Greek and English together in his NT translating to prove to the world a god was correct. Rejected by trinity clergy's because that fact exposes them as false religion.
The trinity scholars know the difference between the Greek word ending in v=God and the Greek word ending in g=god. Thats the sad fact for those who are mislead by them.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't even quote Scripture and you feel sorry for me? I'll give some quotes from your JW bible that you reject.

John 20 Thomas said to Jesus "My Lord and my God".

Rev 20 they will be tormented day and night forever and ever
Very sad and unwise on your part that you outright refuse to check the facts i shared with you just because i am a JW.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about the word used, "Jehovah"? Are you aware that this name never appears in the Bible? This word was formed from the Masoretic tradition to add the vowel points from "adonai" to God's Name YHWH. This was done actually to PREVENT anyone from pronouncing God's Name.

To put "Jehovah" in place of where YHWH appears means replacing God's divinely revealed Name with man's traditional way to avoid God's Name. Were you aware of that?

Much love!
I say God has always made his name known, and men who say they made up Gods name are very haughty. And they are not sure if YHWH or YHVH is correct. But no matter what-Jehovah is correct. Jesus promised to keep on making Gods name known-John 17:26--Jehovah is that name. He does it through his true followers.
Every translation with Gods name removed by wicked men under satans will are mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will. God willed his name in his bible over 7000 places, they had no right removing it. Only mislead religions who outright refuse to put Gods name back where he wants it use the altered translations to mislead. Catholicism added many errors in those translations to fit false council teachings. Catholicism=2Thess 2:3 and all her branches.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad and unwise on your part that you outright refuse to check the facts i shared with you just because i am a JW.
No, not just because you're JW. Because you attack our Bible like Satan. I quoted your JW bible that you reject! Is there any Bible that you believe? You don't seem to believe any Bible.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say God has always made his name known, and men who say they made up Gods name are very haughty. And they are not sure if YHWH or YHVH is correct. But no matter what-Jehovah is correct. Jesus promised to keep on making Gods name known-John 17:26--Jehovah is that name. He does it through his true followers.
Every translation with Gods name removed by wicked men under satans will are mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will. God willed his name in his bible over 7000 places, they had no right removing it. Only mislead religions who outright refuse to put Gods name back where he wants it use the altered translations to mislead. Catholicism added many errors in those translations to fit false council teachings. Catholicism=2Thess 2:3 and all her branches.
Still don't know how to quote Scripture?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say God has always made his name known, and men who say they made up Gods name are very haughty. And they are not sure if YHWH or YHVH is correct.
That's only a matter of transliteration. There is no question about how God's Name appears in the Bible.

But no matter what-Jehovah is correct. Jesus promised to keep on making Gods name known-John 17:26--Jehovah is that name. He does it through his true followers.
You should research this, because what I'm saying is true. "Jehovah" is a word made up to keep people from actually saying God's Name.

This is your JW's party line. You've put a name in place of God's Name that is not His. So what you speak here, you speak against the Watchtower.

Much love!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not just because you're JW. Because you attack our Bible like Satan. I quoted your JW bible that you reject! Is there any Bible that you believe? You don't seem to believe any Bible.
I believe Jesus-Why wont you? The one who sent him= Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD( John 17:3)

Reactions: Aunty Jane