A Spirit of Unbelief

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In thee , in thy seed shall just the jewish nation be blessed
OR
OR did GOD say that in thy seed , shall ALL NATIONS BE BLESSED . RIGHT INDEED MY FRIEND .
the overseer , the epi as he calleth himself is a preacher of an anti christ religoin . harsh that might sound
but TRUE IT BE .
against the clear teachings of Christ including the law, the gentiles and the gnostic higher walk- the special knowledge only given to a few and hidden to the rest of us mere mortals.

we are not part of the "Illuminati " lol.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Righteousness. Like Zacharias and Elizabeth in Luke 1...I know, very hard to understand...so complicated. :tiphat:

God's righteousness is the Blood Atonement, forgiving sin, ..

2nd Corinthians 5:19..

Specifically its "the righteousness of God".....that is "imputed" unto/into, every true believer.

Its not something you can do, its something that is of God, that is offered Through Christ, like this..

"The GIFT of Salvation".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said salvation is of the Jews.

The Cross of Christ is God's Salvation.
Its not just for the Jews, but if you are like Peter, in Acts 10, you ALSO don't know that The Cross of Christ is for the World. (Gentiles and Jews)..

See it here.

John 3:16

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure you did.

Your entire theological gig, is to try to "work righreousness" as if that is somehow equal to God's, as Christ on the Cross, providing it.......as the "gift of Righteousness".

You teach Devout Legalism.
Nothing more and nothing less.
I was quoting Peter from the Bible. Where you come from that is obviously wrong. Who indoctrinated you? What cult do you belong to?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Cross of Christ is God's Salvation.
Its not just for the Jews, but if you are like Peter, in Acts 10, you ALSO don't know that The Cross of Christ is for the World. (Gentiles and Jews)..

See it here.

John 3:16
Again gainsaying the words of Jesus. You are a purveyor of dissimulation...and such an obvious one at that.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said salvation is of the Jews. The law of God is the minimum standard whether one has chosen to be religiously puffed up or not.
The point is -- the formulation of the body of Christ is a different matter than a covenant God made with a people. If you want to say that the Law of God exemplifies moral principles, then I agree. We are obligated to keep moral principles even though we are not obligated to keep the rules that define a covenant between God and Israel.

Even so, you suggested that something has been lost in the modern church. I'm fishing for the issue here. What was lost? All people are obligated to obey morality regardless of religious association.
Righteousness. Like Zacharias and Elizabeth in Luke 1...I know, very hard to understand...so complicated. :tiphat:
In the case of Zacharias and Elizabeth, they were "righteous" in the sense of "blameless". In other words, they kept all the rules. But it makes no sense for a Christian to seek blamelessness by keeping Jewish rules, because Gentiles are not obligated to keep the rules.
Pray and read the bible. It's available online as well as in better bookstores.
I'm offended by your false assumptions about me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I was quoting Peter from the Bible.

I can quote Jezebel and a talking donkey from the bible.

A.) SO WHAT. ? = ??

Listen, get a bible, and read Acts 10.

God had to show PETER that The GENTILES could be heirs of Salvation, and not just the Acts 2:38 Jews.

This was a decade after JESUS was Crucified, = Peter still didn't know that GENTILES could be SAVED.

So, Paul the "apostle to the gentiles" explained it all to PETER in Acts 15.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The point is -- the formulation of the body of Christ is a different matter than a covenant God made with a people. If you want to say that the Law of God exemplifies moral principles, then I agree. We are obligated to keep moral principles even though we are not obligated to keep the rules that define a covenant between God and Israel.

Even so, you suggested that something has been lost in the modern church. I'm fishing for the issue here. What was lost? All people are obligated to obey morality regardless of religious association.

In the case of Zacharias and Elizabeth, they were "righteous" in the sense of "blameless". In other words, they kept all the rules. But it makes no sense for a Christian to seek blamelessness by keeping Jewish rules, because Gentiles are not obligated to keep the rules.

I'm offended by your false assumptions about me.
I don't trust the honesty of many here. Many are just trying to get something from the bible for themselves...like drug users. Well, they're going to get busted for stealing and twisting the truth to serve their own interests.

Don't be offended. When there are so many who prey on the faithful, one has to be careful.

How can you not understand basic righteousness? Little kids are taught that.

Do you think its right to lie, to cheat, to steal? yet many here do that very thing by twisting the truth into an unrecognizable jumble that breeds unrighteousness...the very opposite of being blameless.

Righteousness has to do with integrity and having a proper attitude. It has to do with treating others as ourselves and fearing God. Doing what is right...doing righteousness. These are things that responsible parents teach their children. Obviously, not everyone was brought up that way before they were indoctrinated into the self-serving scheme that so many blindly and willfully regurgitate on the forum.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Again gainsaying the words of Jesus. You are a purveyor of dissimulation...and such an obvious one at that.

Here is what is obvious.

I give Christ alone all Credit for Salvation.

"the end"
"roll credits"
"fade to black"

I dont mix in works, water baptism, performance, trying to be like Christ, or enduring to the end of the Grt Tribulation., as that would be :

= Galatians 1:8

Why do i only Give Christ alone all Credit Due HIM< for Saving the born again, and keeping them Saved?

Because this is "The Cross is the power of God unto SALVATION"

This is : Jesus said..."all that come unto me, i give unto you eternal life, and you shall never go to Hell, (perish)".

This is the NEW COVENANT. This is the GRACE of God.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can quote Jezebel and a talking donkey from the bible.

A.) SO WHAT. ? = ??

Listen, get a bible, and read Acts 10.

God had to show PETER that The GENTILES could be heirs of Salvation, and not just the Acts 2:38 Jews.

This was a decade after JESUS was Crucified, = Peter still didn't know that GENTILES could be SAVED.

So, Paul the "apostle to the gentiles" explained it all to PETER in Acts 15.
I speak of Jesus and Peter and you speak of Jezebel and donkeys. A tree is known of its fruit.

You are fully untrustworthy in your present condition...twisting and disrespecting God's word. But I know its the indoctrination speaking...you are just a user...a victim of the great delusion.

Detox maybe???

I'm praying for you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I speak of Jesus and Peter and you speak of Jezebel and donkeys.

What you mean is you "mistranslated" a verse by Peter as you continual misunderstanding of God's Righteousness.

And you'll do it again, as there is no CROSS in your SALVATION THEOLOGY, unless i point this out, again, and then you might mention it, in one post, before it disappears in your next 40 Videos and Threads, and Posts.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How can you not understand basic righteousness?

Its God's righteousness that God requires us to receive as HIS "Gift of righteousness" that is the ONLY way God will accept a "all have sinned"... human being into Himself as "born again".

You need to figure this out, asap.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
against the clear teachings of Christ including the law, the gentiles and the gnostic higher walk- the special knowledge only given to a few and hidden to the rest of us mere mortals.

we are not part of the "Illuminati " lol.
He who follows a gnostic follows but death leading unto the second death . And though many cliam to be illumanted
when their doctrine is tested it gets ELIMINATED by a lamb . For lambs follow the voice
of the shepard of the SHEEP . Any voice that contradicts ONE word of HIS , IS A VOICE NO LAMB gonna follow .
Now raise those hands and praise the glorious KING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Father' of Gnosticism is "Valentinus".

He almost became a : POPE

recorded History has 2 positions regarding : why He didnt.

1.) He refused the Position

2.) "he lost by a few votes"
Well since you did bring up the topic of popes i want to leave all that has breath with a real real super wonderful reminder .
DONT HEED the popes , the vatican and many within the protestant realm as well .
Be dug in the bible and always , always test er word that cometh of the mouth of man . every doctrine period .
On that note let all that draws breath both praise and thank the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Obviously you see abiding in Christ to be where HE IS as something that happens when you "go to heaven." (I'm using religious speak here for your understanding)

Read John 14...and the abodes that Jesus says...that where I am, you may be also" Most non-spiritual believers see that as a future after-life abiding...the heavenly mansions and such.
Yes, we are seated in heavenly places right now. We were translated into the kingdom of light when we were born again. And yet at the same time we are also on our way there. Go figure. The carnal mind can't comprehend the yes but not necessarily yet things because they are spiritual.

Christ in us is not just a template or sample.....He is the plumbline and cornerstone of the very foundation. The building rises up FROM AND OUT OF the foundation. Like a tree growing from and out of its roots. You don't discard and dig out the foundation before you start placing stone upon stone and putting in windows and doors and finally a roof, otherwise the building will not stand.

Col 1:26-27

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

Rom 5:2

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Rom 8:23-25

Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have?

But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

Col 2:2-12

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

AS ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: (no dividing into two separate Christs here – walking IN Him comes from having received Him IN us)

Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Beware lest any man spoil you (ie plunder your faith and take you captive) through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Heb 6:4-6

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

What I see in these passages is that in this life we get to taste of heavenly things, and the Lord blesses our coming in and going out meanwhile, but we don’t generally stay there (until/unless the Lord takes us permanently to the heavenly realm like He apparently did Enoch and Elijah). Don’t know if this is completely accurate, but I think our frames of flesh cannot “go there” so to speak, so the body would have to die if anyone were taken “there” permanently, and literally will die in the rapture when we are permanently taken up…..since we have the scripture passage that teaches this seed body has to die in order for the new body to come. (The flesh cannot inherit.) Even the apostle John wasn’t permanently in the spirit having visions while still alive in this earthly realm. And even Paul confessed he didn’t consider that he had already attained.

Brother, please listen and consider whether it is up to the will of God whether someone is taken up permanently, not the fault of the person if they come in and go out again. It’s the Lord who takes the person up to the heavenly realm for a purpose and it is also He who returns them to the earthly realm again because their time is not yet.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, we are seated in heavenly places right now. We were translated into the kingdom of light when we were born again. And yet at the same time we are also on our way there. Go figure.

Yes...go figure. The confusion you have adopted is beyond any kind of reality. You are confusing a sample of grace for its full measure. Read the parables of the kingdom again. Does the kingdom of God sound like a free gift...whereby many try to enter and are unable?
The carnal mind can't comprehend the yes but not necessarily yet things because they are spiritual.

That is your own unrenewed carnal mind spiritualizing something into existence based on ideological beliefs.
Christ in us is not just a template or sample.....He is the plumbline and cornerstone of the very foundation. The building rises up FROM AND OUT OF the foundation.

You are not Christ.
Like a tree growing from and out of its roots. You don't discard and dig out the foundation before you start placing stone upon stone and putting in windows and doors and finally a roof, otherwise the building will not stand.

Wood, hay and stubble.
Col 1:26-27

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

A living hope takes us back to God to receive the fulness of His grace.
Rom 5:2

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

We are given access...not the product for nothing. When you go to a store, you have access to all the products therein. Do you just take freely what you want and walk out? No, that is called stealing. And many, many, believers will be judged as thieves for appropriating things they have not payed the price for. Their sense of privilege will condemn them as thieves. For any here that have even a little wisdom...that's why Jesus is coming back as a thief. ..to take back what was falsely appropriated back.

Read about the flying scroll in Zechariah chapter 5. What is written on it?
Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

The living hope that takes us to God...not sit on our past gifts. Not bury our talent.
What I see in these passages is that in this life we get to taste of heavenly things, and the Lord blesses our coming in and going out meanwhile, but we don’t generally stay there (until/unless the Lord takes us permanently to the heavenly realm like He apparently did Enoch and Elijah). Don’t know if this is completely accurate, but I think our frames of flesh cannot “go there” so to speak, so the body would have to die if anyone were taken “there” permanently, and literally will die in the rapture when we are permanently taken up…..since we have the scripture passage that teaches this seed body has to die in order for the new body to come. (The flesh cannot inherit.) Even the apostle John wasn’t permanently in the spirit having visions while still alive in this earthly realm. And even Paul confessed he didn’t consider that he had already attained.

Paul was not in the Spirit at the time of his writing. He had attained in the past..but was in between being IN the Spirit. So he wrote. He also says...as many of us as be perfect. The perfect are those who are in fact in the higher walk.
Brother, please listen and consider whether it is up to the will of God whether someone is taken up permanently, not the fault of the person if they come in and go out again. It’s the Lord who takes the person up to the heavenly realm for a purpose and it is also He who returns them to the earthly realm again because their time is not yet.
There is a training that only saints know of. Going in and out of the perfect heavenly walk without sin. Learning to be as Jesus in character. The full stature of Christ in surrender, humility, and selflessness.

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a great point. Your comment about our physical bodies reminded me of a quote from Apostle Paul, who stated that "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God." This means the kingdom of God is not fully realized at this time and since our mortal bodies cannot inherit it, we cannot fully experience it while we exist in this current state.