A Spirit of Unbelief

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't quite think that's the way. The Bible means a certain thing, and we should accept what it says.

Much love!

That all depends on whether or not you believe that your understanding is correct. There are many on this forum that believe that their way of understanding is correct for them.

You already believe the way you want too, often without regard to the actual context of the original texts.

Shalom

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I was looking into your odd phrase that you obsess on...."the higher walk in Zion", as i know this has to be a CULT bumpersticker, that their deceived use like a MANTRA.
(You)

I found it.

Here you are... .

And this explains why your theology is so bizarre and anti-Cross and Anti-Paul
-
-
""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was looking into your odd phrase that you obsess on...."the higher walk in Zion", as i know this has to be a CULT bumpersticker, that their deceived use like a MANTRA.
(You)

I found it.

Here you are... .

And this explains why your theology is so bizarre and anti-Cross and Anti-Paul
-
-
""""" The word "Zion" appears 53 times in the Book of Mormon, a key part of the Latter Day Saint canon, and 268 times in the LDS Church's version of the Doctrine and Covenants, a part of its canon consisting of what members believe to be modern-day revelation and written down by Smith mostly in the 19th century.
-
Why do Mormons go to Zion?

In latter-day revelation, Zion is defined as “the pure in heart” (Doctrine and Covenants 97:21). In the early days of this dispensation, Church leaders counseled members to build up Zion by emigrating to a central location. Today our leaders counsel us to build up Zion wherever we live.""""
You would have to be born there to know Zion. You expose your own spiritual condition for denying where people are ACTUALLY born again into. So even that is a lie. If you don't know Zion then you are not yet born again.

Ps.87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You already believe the way you want too, often without regard to the actual context of the original texts.
Yeah, so, I'm pretty much done these days with that sort of talk.

Much love!