• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

HIH #1 Reference to Scripture:
"Paul, it has been said that when Christians interpret passages in the flesh, they frequently end up teaching the exact opposite of what the scripture actually teaches."

HIH #2 Reference to a DREAM:

"Now it could be said it lends less credence to the original interpretation that the hospital trip might be dementia, but that's normal when seeing through a glass darkly."

BJ Reference to Scripture:
It seems to me that your "see through a glass darkly" citation is in reference to Prophetic Scripture, -- not dreams.

I partially agree with @Hidden In Him #1, but not so much the alter personality #2. Please keep #2 away from your computer keyboard while you're asleep. And as far as #1 understands the premise of 1 Cor. 13:12, -- please allow that we're addressing a Prophetic Dream versus Prophetic Scriptures. And although the "glass darkly" applies to Scriptures in general, our subject is within the confines of Prophecy.

Hope that clears everything up. o_O
Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I partially agree with @Hidden In Him #1, but not so much the alter personality #2. Please keep #2 away from your computer keyboard while you're asleep. And as far as #1 understands the premise of 1 Cor. 13:12, -- please allow that we're addressing a Prophetic Dream versus Prophetic Scriptures. And although the "glass darkly" applies to Scriptures in general, our subject is within the confines of Prophecy.

Since you quoted me yet made reference to "Hidden In Him" impersonally, who were you talking to? : )

Judging by the above, me thinks thou mightest be the one with an alter, LoL. But if you can, Bobby Jo, center the discussion on this thread to specific interpretations of the dream. If you wish to discuss my interpretation of 1 Corinthians 13, go ahead and post on the thread I gave you a link to. I will catch up to it when I have some time.

God bless, and keep this thread focused on the topic at hand.
Hidden

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... center the discussion on this thread to specific interpretations of the dream ...

Sure, -- easy: The "dream" doesn't appear to line up with Prophetic Scripture. So your alter-personalities #1&2 BOTH appear to be WRONG.

Glad I could help! :)
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Mike would make an excellent President as well. He's a good man.

Btw, about the DNC taking power as represented by three "drunk men," I was walking and praying awhile ago and the Lord revealed to me something I didn't realize before. The symbolism of being drunk is likely a play on being "drunk with power," which is a reference to megalomania, now regarded as a form of mental illness characterized by the unreasonable assumption of greatness, power, or wealth.

I think if the DNC ever gains power in this country again they will likely never relinquish it.
Didn't we see this kind of fear being peddled when Obama ran for President and after he was elected? I am astonished how easily some Americans can be manipulated by fear by the right-wing.

The opposite is more likely the case. We see Trump doing things which are unconstitutional -- and when the cases go to court, he loses. Now if he could rig the courts, he might get away with more things.

Megalomania? It fits Trump to a tee, doesn't it?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know that I've ever thought about it that way. When I've realized I've been dreaming, that's been enough, and my attention was just on what was happening in the dream. But I guess with the idea I'll wake up fine in my bed.

Much love!
Sorry, I missed your response earlier. I've had a few lucid dreams where I knew my body was asleep in my bed. When the dream was over, I'd fly home.

Reactions: marks

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh... this was one of those dreams I had before I even knew who Trump was. He had not even been in office yet or anything when I had this dream, and it was my first election to vote in for about 8 years or so. I was never much of a politics person. It is one of the first I had sent to Chris also...I don't know what it means or what will come of it, but it was pretty vivid...Ive had a couple other dreams before president Trump took office, and a couple afterwards. But you can imagine my surprise when I saw this man I had just knew as a rich man from the Apprentice become a presidential candidate

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't we see this kind of fear being peddled when Obama ran for President and after he was elected? I am astonished how easily some Americans can be manipulated by fear by the right-wing.

Can't speak for anyone back then, Giulliano. All I know is this is the interpretation of a dream, not a manipulation by anyone or anything. Keep in mind, the dream was just as unflattering of Trump as it is about the DNC, so partisan politics is not really what is at issue here.
The opposite is more likely the case. We see Trump doing things which are unconstitutional -- and when the cases go to court, he loses. Now if he could rig the courts, he might get away with more things.

Megalomania? It fits Trump to a tee, doesn't it?

It would be illogical to interpret Trump as being the three drunk men. Even any group of men from the RNC wouldn't fit the context either. The three men are seen on the outside (i.e. of the Whole House) trying to break in. Anyone in the RNC would be viewed as an ally and welcome. It is the DNC who are on the outside trying to get in.

God bless.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't speak for anyone back then, Giulliano. All I know is this is the interpretation of a dream, not a manipulation by anyone or anything. Keep in mind, the dream was just as unflattering of Trump as it is about the DNC, so partisan politics is not really what is at issue here.

It would be illogical to interpret Trump as being the three drunk men. Even any group of men from the RNC wouldn't fit the context either. The three men are seen on the outside (i.e. of the Whole House) trying to break in. Anyone in the RNC would be viewed as an ally and welcome. It is the DNC who are on the outside trying to get in.

God bless.
You sure the dream didn't come to you in a jumble? Sometimes dreams come in from the outside (who knows from who or what) with some accurate details but they get jumbled in our minds. The "hospital" thing makes a little more sense now; but for reason it showed up in your dream as your husband chasing him into the hospital.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sure the dream didn't come to you in a jumble? Sometimes dreams come in from the outside (who knows from who or what) with some accurate details but they get jumbled in our minds. The "hospital" thing makes a little more sense now; but for reason it showed up in your dream as your husband chasing him into the hospital.

The dream was Mayflower's (see previous post). She's usually very meticulous about how she remembers dreams and writes them down, but you would have to ask her on this one specifically. My apologies if that's who were addressing the post to, LoL. It's just that you quoted me.

@Mayflower.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dream was Mayflower's (see previous post). She's usually very meticulous about how she remembers dreams and writes them down, but you would have to ask her on this one specifically.

@Mayflower.
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were male, so it struck me as odd to have you dreaming about a husband; but I thought maybe I had been confused. I am still confused why you posted it and not her. The way the OP read convinced me you wrote it. I may give up trying to get things straight. That might be easier. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were male, so it struck me as odd to have you dreaming about a husband

Lol!! Thanks for the chuckle. I work nights and I'm about to go to sleep, but nothing like starting out your "day" with a laugh, LoL.
I am still confused why you posted it and not her. The way the OP read convinced me you wrote it. I may give up trying to get things straight. That might be easier. :)

Nah, a lot of people think that. It's just that I'm the one who interprets. Without an interpreter most dreams are just a jumble, kind of like you said. I will have dreams occasionally, too, but Mayflower is kind of like a dream factory. She's called to it, in the same way I'm called to interpret.

Anyway, have a great day! I'm off to sleep.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sleeping at the same time as Australians?
Wow.

I don't know what to say about this dream, it's sure is quite detailed though, but you may have just got that hospital part right with the interpretation.
I confess now to having a dream with Trump in it. I was back working in a pizza store in the dream, and Trump was visiting it for some reason. The phone rang and I moved to answer it. Trump had been talking to two or three people, but he moved towards the phone when it rang and told me he'd answer it. I said okay. I figured maybe it was a way of promoting himself. I still don't know. He came across in my dream as friendly enough.

A day or two later, he was in the news going into a pizza store here in Pennsylvania -- not to answer the phones or to chat with the owners and managers -- he went in to pick up a pizza. He said something in the pizza store, but I forget what it was.

Coincidence? I don't know. Oh, I found it at You Tube. It wasn't like my dream. There was no entourage, no Secret Service and no cameras in my dream.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Josho

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would urge you to take a closer look at the Jesuit issue. They are not just a "Democrat" thing. Trump also has very strong Jesuit links, Jesuit education and the whole 9 yards. Turf wars.... this is just a game they play. If you watched the Jesuit dinner party in 2017 after the debates, you can tell Trump was picked (by the Jesuits) to win already and Trump knew it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you were male, so it struck me as odd to have you dreaming about a husband; but I thought maybe I had been confused. I am still confused why you posted it and not her. The way the OP read convinced me you wrote it. I may give up trying to get things straight. That might be easier. :)

Im a bit nervous about posting dreams. Im fairly new to this world. But Chris's interpretations ring true to me, even though I receive more then interpret. I usually don't mention when dreams are mine. Not about me anyway.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I confess now to having a dream with Trump in it. I was back working in a pizza store in the dream, and Trump was visiting it for some reason. The phone rang and I moved to answer it. Trump had been talking to two or three people, but he moved towards the phone when it rang and told me he'd answer it. I said okay. I figured maybe it was a way of promoting himself. I still don't know. He came across in my dream as friendly enough.

A day or two later, he was in the news going into a pizza store here in Pennsylvania -- not to answer the phones or to chat with the owners and managers -- he went in to pick up a pizza. He said something in the pizza store, but I forget what it was.

Coincidence? I don't know. Oh, I found it at You Tube. It wasn't like my dream. There was no entourage, no Secret Service and no cameras in my dream.

Is pizza comfort like in my dreams with me, Chris? I wonder if this is the same for him, that President Trump will get some peace of mind/comfort somehow. Because I know he isnt the nicest man, but he has still gone through hell. Id think the phone call is God speaking.

Reactions: Giuliano

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well it's interesting. Oftentimes if there is something to a dream, the timing of when you have it can be crucial to understanding the message, i.e. what was going on with the individual at the time the dream was received. Couldn't really tell you anything unless we were to go back in time on something like that, though I don't know if you were asking about it that seriously anyway. You may have just been pointing it out as something you found interesting/ curious.
Is pizza comfort like in my dreams with me, Chris? I wonder if this is the same for him, that President Trump will get some peace of mind/comfort somehow. Because I know he isnt the nicest man, but he has still gone through hell. Id think the phone call is God speaking.

That video was well over a month ago, sister, so it likely wouldn't relate to anything going on now even if there was something from God in it.
I would urge you to take a closer look at the Jesuit issue. They are not just a "Democrat" thing. Trump also has very strong Jesuit links, Jesuit education and the whole 9 yards. Turf wars.... this is just a game they play. If you watched the Jesuit dinner party in 2017 after the debates, you can tell Trump was picked (by the Jesuits) to win already and Trump knew it.

You had mentioned some other things he was involved in that I personally don't doubt, but in the dream posted in the OP the primary reasons why He appears to run into trouble are because of a presumptuousness on his part, hanging up his coat as if he "lives" in the White House and thus is guaranteed of winning a second term. The cockiness she senses about him turns her (as representative of a growing number of Christians) off to him continuing to be the once "President of her dreams."

Bringing up the Jesuits in connection with Biden potentially winning, however, is interesting. With a Jesuit DNC Chair and a Catholic President, that could potentially raise a red flag down the road, or at least lay some groundwork that means bad things for the Protestant church.

@Backlit, the above is something you might be interested in. See also Post #110.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im a bit nervous about posting dreams. Im fairly new to this world. But Chris's interpretations ring true to me, even though I receive more then interpret. I usually don't mention when dreams are mine. Not about me anyway.

Well this is quite the safe place to do it.