• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should also pray for Biden, as I heard from some prophet on the internet that he is in danger of having a stroke before the election and it would throw things into greater turmoil.

Certainly Scripture tells us to pray for our enemies!

Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I've seen a number of people use the term this way. I used to think it meant the same thing myself. But then I was listening to the song Silent Lucidity one day and realized it's about dream control, so that you don't get too frightened by the negative stuff.

See second sentence:
Lucid dream - Wikipedia
This from healthline more sums up how I've thought of lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is when you’re conscious during a dream. This typically happens during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the dream-stage of sleep.

An estimated 55 percent of people have had one or more lucid dreams in their lifetime.

During a lucid dream, you’re aware of your consciousness. It’s a form of metacognition, or awareness of your awareness. Often, lucid dreaming also lets you control what happens in your dream.

How To Lucid Dream: 5 Techniques, Benefits, and Cautions

Perhaps in the Wiki article we're talking about a combination of "vivid dreams" and "lucid dreams". I have quite the number of dreams that seem fully real as my life, but not all trigger the awareness that I'm dreaming.

Sometimes it's a reality check, like, I'm not in high school, I'm (I was then)a man in his 40's, married, I've got a job. So as I looked around the high school quad, and the school books in my hands, I realized, this is a dream, so I can fly! And I did.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever had a lucid dream knowing you were dreaming and also knowing where your physical body was sleeping?
I don't know that I've ever thought about it that way. When I've realized I've been dreaming, that's been enough, and my attention was just on what was happening in the dream. But I guess with the idea I'll wake up fine in my bed.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This from healthline more sums up how I've thought of lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is when you’re conscious during a dream. This typically happens during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the dream-stage of sleep.

An estimated 55 percent of people have had one or more lucid dreams in their lifetime.

During a lucid dream, you’re aware of your consciousness. It’s a form of metacognition, or awareness of your awareness. Often, lucid dreaming also lets you control what happens in your dream.

How To Lucid Dream: 5 Techniques, Benefits, and Cautions

Yeah, that's pretty much the same definition as in the wiki article. By being conscious you are one step away from controlling outcomes.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The reasons will become apparent. The following dream was presented to me in full within the last few days, and if true, it suggests a lot of things now hang in the balance if we do not pray for our duly elected President of the United States, Donald Trump.

The Dream:

I was in a very nice house in my neighborhood. This house is actually the Masonic Lodge in my hometown. I really felt "clean." My hair was nice, I was in a beautiful dress, and I was very content. I looked 9 months pregnant. My husband seemed different; how he came up behind me and hugged me is a way he never does. Just really passionate. By the Masonic lodge, across the street, was Cherry Street Baptist Church. So I was with my husband inside this really nice house, and three drunk men tried entering the door on the side closest to the Baptist church. My husband chased them away, but they later hung around the porch, although they no longer tried to get in. Then I remember Trump walking from the doors of the Baptist Church at night over to the front door of our house and entering. He acted like he lived in the house too, because he opened the door and hung his coat on the wrack with this confident look on his face. I believe he said something like, "Sorry I am late." But I didn't want him living in the house or entering my dreams anymore. He made me a bit uncomfortable in my dreams honestly, because of his pride. He seemed a bit cocky to me. So I said to him, "I allowed you to be in two other of my dreams, but you need to leave now." At this, he had an angry look on his face at first, but then he looked very afraid because my husband stopped hugging me and started chasing him; down the church side road, past the neighbor's house on the corner towards the hospital at night. He looked really afraid when my husband ran after him towards the hospital.

Once my husband left, the three drunk men outside then forced their way in through the front door facing a parking lot. I should have called the cops on them because my husband had protected me and they were still on the porch. But as they entered, these three drunk men in the dream were staggering and looking at me lustfully. I just stood there looking at them and they were looking at me with lustful smiles. The middle staggering man was being held up on the arms of the other two men. They were old and had ragged clothes on, like they had worn them on the streets for a long time and didn't change them out. They were well worn and dirty. They didn't look like they had showered, and had sort of shaved faces. No beards. The middle guy only had hair on the back of his head like an old guy has. The other two were a bit younger, perhaps in their 50's. I felt in danger and defenseless with my pregnancy. My husband wasn't home and I woke up.

The interpretation I sent:

The Masonic Lodge represents the State and the Baptist Church represents the Church. Though using a mixed analogy, you likewise represent the Church, the bride of Christ, and your husband represents the Lord Jesus Himself. This is why he acts differently in the dream. The Lord is very passionate about His bride. Trump represents himself in this dream, and entering the Lodge represents him entering the White House, where he currently lives. But there is a problem: He assumes he will continue to live there, not taking into account the wishes of the Church. When you as the Church tell him, "I allowed you to be in two other of my dreams, but you need to leave now," it seems to communicate that while the Church once held him to be something of a "dream" President, i.e. someone who could fulfill the church's dreams if elected, there is now something wrong with him, as indicated by his angry reaction rather than one of humility. But note that Trump is depicted as a Friend of the Church; He walks across from a Baptist Church, meaning he is Pro-church, and Trump has fulfilled his promises to Christians since coming to office. But the dream suggests that the church may no longer have as much faith in him by the time of the election, when he is "hanging up his coat." The coat here represents the long coat he normally wears in honor of Presidents from our past; thus it represents the time of the 2020 election, when he will be "hanging up" his first term. But should his response to conservative Christians suggesting he not serve a 2nd term be an angry one (for reasons I will explain), the dream suggests the Lord Himself may chase Trump out of the White House, to the hospital. As of the update (August 21st), this is still the part of the dream that is still not clear to me. It suggests he could come down with some sort of illness (I had originally considered Dementia but am leaning against this now), but there is also simply the possibility of his physical health being in some way threatened, whether he is ever actually effected or not. Whatever the case, Trump may be operating under a delusion that there is no way he can lose the 2020 election because he is "Heaven sent" and divinely appointed, not realizing that the same God who put him in office can take him from it. The sudden realization of this may be what causes him to become frightened; that the Lord no longer wishes him to be President and serve out a second term.

[Note: I then sent her the following image, asking if the drunk man in the middle looked sort of like this, which she confirmed]

perez_interview_mtp.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Interpretation continued:

The real troubling part of the dream, however, is the three drunk men. These likely represent prominent members of the DNC (Democratic National Convention) who have been trying to "break into" the White House ever since the day Trump took office. They have been "out on the street," so to speak, trying to get back in. The picture I sent was of DNC Chairman Tom Perez. He has strong connections to the Jesuits, and expresses disdain for conservative Christian positions. He is Pro-abortion and Pro-gay rights, and also connected to George Soros, an evil globalist who funds Satanist efforts around the world, and the establishment of a New World Order. It means that Tom Perez is a dangerous man. The DNC could likely enter "by force" through voter fraud. They are extremely corrupt, and would have no qualms about doing things like cheating at the ballot box. And this time around, because of Covid-19, some of the voting will likely be done electronically. Much of it may also be done by mail, and it has been proven from history that there are numerous ways to manipulate the mail system of voting. Thus "by force" likely means they will enter in by illegal means, i.e. through voter fraud.

Someone like Tom Perez exercising power behind the scenes in the White House would be a frightening picture for true Christians in the future. The suggestion is that once in power again, they will be eyeing the opportunity to "rape" the Church in some form or fashion. These are evil men, clothed not in the "cleanness" of the Spirit as the Church is in the first few sentences of your dream, but rather clothed in the spiritual filthiness of demonic spirits. This is also confirmed in how they look at you "with lustful smiles." While Trump was in office, the Church was protected. Once gone, the church will be defenseless, and at a time when she is "pregnant," likely meaning spiritually pregnant with a future generation of Christians who will stand for Christ and for the truth during the end-times.

The message of this dream is that Christians need to pray for President Trump, and specifically for his healing. The reason he will get angry is not because he is a bad person; it is a reference to the fact that Dementia may cause him to lash out even against his closest allies. He is losing proper mental functioning, and if he is not prayed for in this regarding specifically, he may be unfit for office by the time the 2020 election rolls around. If that happens, the dream predicts we will be stuck with some incredibly evil people in power; people bent on the destruction of this country, and who will especially target the conservative Christian base that got Trump elected from the start.

Links to supporting material will be provided in later posts.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
Yes, he needs our prayers. Though I am not an American, for some odd reason I feel like I am. I remember sitting in the dark with my mother as we watched the funeral of J.F.K. My mother was sobbing like a member of our family had been murdered. Which the family I grew up in, had happened. When R.F.K. was assassinated, it was the same thing all over. America and my family were kin. Still are. Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Certainly we should be praying for all leaders. It is a command, so that as much as possible we may live our lives in peace.

The way it appears, those prayers will need to include Tom Perez and prominent members of the DNC. I think they will be a far bigger threat to us than sleepy Joe, as the dream suggests. As Trump said, "they're gonna have to put him in a home, and someone else is gonna have to run it," LoL.
LOLOL! This type of talk has caused my oldest to like Trump. The Don is in the building. LOL

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the dream suggests that the church may no longer have as much faith in him by the time of the election, when he is "hanging up his coat"... the dream suggests the Lord Himself may chase Trump out of the White House, to the hospital. As of the update (August 21st), this is still the part of the dream that is still not clear to me. It suggests he could come down with some sort of illness (I had originally considered Dementia but am leaning against this now)

It might be too early to jump on this just yet, but it now appears this dream is coming to pass with eerie accuracy, including the parts I had doubts about but posted anyway; namely, Trump being chased to the hospital, and the church somehow beginning to distance themselves from him. But he is now in the hospital with Covid, and it appears that he has in fact been losing a portion of his Christian support - a portion significant enough to cost him the election.

The following poll was done awhile back showing that Trump is losing a portion of his support amongst White Evangelicals, in an election where he can afford to lose no one:
https://www.votecommongood.com/wp-c...9/Presidential-Vice-and-Virtue-Poll_Sep-7.pdf

His performance in the debate didn't help him much either. If "kindness" was one of the key attributes many Christians felt was lacking from his character, he came off looking like a total monster during the debate. I would never have believed it, but he actually made Biden look good by comparison. Biden meanwhile has been slowly gaining in Christian support, not just among Catholics but evangelicals as well, especially among Christian women. (Read from the 3rd paragraph under "Crisis Struggles"): Trump's in danger of losing some of his most faithful voters

As for what would put him in the hospital, in my original interpretation I thought it might be dementia, but in late August I updated that to express doubts that was it, and it is now obvious that it was Coronavirus. Certainly the prayers of the saints could still help Trump recover quickly, but barring some sort of divine intervention, He will now be in the hospital until election time, at least if what the following article says is true:

What to expect if Trump’s case is severe
Intelligencer contributor Jeff Wise explains the possible timelines of Trump’s illness, noting that Trump could be sidelined for weeks with even a mild case, and in the worst case scenario, there is little hospitals can do to cure the disease. Drugs like remdesivir only offer a moderate reduction in recovery time. What medicine can do is mitigate the effects of complications like pneumonia, septic shock, heart arrhythmia, and secondary infections as the immune system fights the virus. Take, for example, British prime minister Boris Johnson, who came down with COVID-19 on March 27. Like Trump, it started with a persistent cough and a fever. Ten days later, Johnson was hospitalized, and two days after that, moved to intensive care. In all, he spent seven nights in the hospital, followed by two weeks recovering at home, not working. If Trump follows a similar trajectory, he will be back on his feet around November 2. But if his symptoms are severe, he could be in recovery for months. And for every thousand people in their mid-70s or older who get COVID-19, 116 will die.
Confusion Over Trump’s Condition in Hospital: Live Updates

The implications of Trump getting Covid at this moment in time are likely very troubling for him, and would explain why the dream said he looked worried and scared when being chased to the hospital. For one thing, it means he can't campaign, and for another that he can't debate either. If pressed to give an answer, I'd say he will lose the 2020 election now, personally. I think the rioting and upheaval prophesied to take place after November 3rd may actually stem not from Biden protesting the results but from the Trump Campaign doing so.

Again, I still believe that prayer can alter these events, but I'm suddenly realizing things do not look very good for Trump. And if the rest of the dream plays out, they will not look so good for the church eventually either.

Tagging a few people who might be interested, but all are welcome to respond if they like.
Blessings,
Hidden In Him

@lforrest, @Mayflower, @Josho, @marksman.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might be too early to jump on this just yet, but it now appears this dream is coming to pass with eerie accuracy, including the parts I had doubts about but posted anyway; namely, Trump being chased to the hospital, and the church somehow beginning to distance themselves from him. But he is now in the hospital with Covid, and it appears that he has in fact been losing a portion of his Christian support - a portion significant enough to cost him the election.

The following poll was done awhile back showing that Trump is losing a portion of his support amongst White Evangelicals, in an election where he can afford to lose no one:
https://www.votecommongood.com/wp-c...9/Presidential-Vice-and-Virtue-Poll_Sep-7.pdf

His performance in the debate didn't help him much either. If "kindness" was one of the key attributes many Christians felt was lacking from his character, he came off looking like a total monster during the debate. I would never have believed it, but he actually made Biden look good by comparison. Biden meanwhile has been slowly gaining in Christian support, not just among Catholics but evangelicals as well, especially among Christian women. (Read from the 3rd paragraph under "Crisis Struggles"): Trump's in danger of losing some of his most faithful voters

As for what would put him in the hospital, in my original interpretation I thought it might be dementia, but in late August I updated that to express doubts that was it, and it is now obvious that it was Coronavirus. Certainly the prayers of the saints could still help Trump recover quickly, but barring some sort of divine intervention, He will now be in the hospital until election time, at least if what the following article says is true:

Intelligencer contributor Jeff Wise explains the possible timelines of Trump’s illness, noting that Trump could be sidelined for weeks with even a mild case, and in the worst case scenario, there is little hospitals can do to cure the disease. Drugs like remdesivir only offer a moderate reduction in recovery time. What medicine can do is mitigate the effects of complications like pneumonia, septic shock, heart arrhythmia, and secondary infections as the immune system fights the virus. Take, for example, British prime minister Boris Johnson, who came down with COVID-19 on March 27. Like Trump, it started with a persistent cough and a fever. Ten days later, Johnson was hospitalized, and two days after that, moved to intensive care. In all, he spent seven nights in the hospital, followed by two weeks recovering at home, not working. If Trump follows a similar trajectory, he will be back on his feet around November 2. But if his symptoms are severe, he could be in recovery for months. And for every thousand people in their mid-70s or older who get COVID-19, 116 will die.

The implications of Trump getting Covid at this moment in time are likely very troubling for him, and would explain why the dream said he looked worried and scared when being chased to the hospital. For one thing, it means he can't campaign, and for another that he can't debate either. If pressed to give an answer, I'd say he will lose the 2020 election now, personally. I think the rioting and upheaval prophesied to take place after November 3rd may actually stem not from Biden protesting the results but from the Trump Campaign doing so.

Again, I still believe that prayer can alter these events, but I'm suddenly realizing things do not look very good for Trump. And if the rest of the dream plays out, they will not look so good for the church eventually either.

Tagging a few people who might be interested, but all are welcome to respond if they like.
Blessings,
Hidden In Him

Covid would be a convenient excuse for Trump's death before the election or after

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading articles of the democrats just dreaming of trump and pence both bevoming incapable, and nancy pelosi being next in line for presidency. I woild absolutely love for mike pence to take over presidency.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading articles of the democrats just dreaming of Trump and Pence both becoming incapable, and Nancy Pelosi being next in line for presidency. I would absolutely love for Mike Pence to take over presidency.

I think Mike would make an excellent President as well. He's a good man.

Btw, about the DNC taking power as represented by three "drunk men," I was walking and praying awhile ago and the Lord revealed to me something I didn't realize before. The symbolism of being drunk is likely a play on being "drunk with power," which is a reference to megalomania, now regarded as a form of mental illness characterized by the unreasonable assumption of greatness, power, or wealth.

I think if the DNC ever gains power in this country again they will likely never relinquish it.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid would be a convenient excuse for Trump's death before the election or after

I still suspect that Trump & Pence are the Two Witnesses who must lie dead in the streets for 3 1/2 days while the mob celebrates, before they are brought back to life and ascend.

And as such, I don't expect a "hospital bed" would meet that depiction. :)

Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Blessings,
Hidden In Him

I have a feeling you're going too far out on a limb here. First we have a dream, then your interpretation, then a convergence of circumstances, and a refining of the interpretation where trump has gone to the hospital because of covid. It doesn't lend much credence to the dream, Like everyone else we'll have to wait and see. There are many prophecies circulating about these days.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a feeling you're going too far out on a limb here. First we have a dream, then your interpretation, then a convergence of circumstances, and a refining of the interpretation where trump has gone to the hospital because of covid. It doesn't lend much credence to the dream, Like everyone else we'll have to wait and see. There are many prophecies circulating about these days.

Hey Forrest.

If I understand you correctly, it actually lends more credence to the dream, not less. Now it could be said it lends less credence to the original interpretation that the hospital trip might be dementia, but that's normal when seeing through a glass darkly. The dream actually said nothing one way or the other about what circumstances would eventually bring about his being chased to the hospital but only that he would, so that entire part of the discussion was merely conjecture anyway.

But yes, I'm watching like everyone else. I do find it remarkable, however, how this one seems to be coming to fulfillment in keeping with what the dream actually said. Atm anyway. But time will tell. I don't think I've ever done an interpretation where I sensed the dream was inalterable.

God bless

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Hey Forrest.

If I understand you correctly, it actually lends more credence to the dream, not less. Now it could be said it lends less credence to the original interpretation that the hospital trip might be dementia, but that's normal when seeing through a glass darkly. The dream actually said nothing one way or the other about what circumstances would eventually bring about his being chased to the hospital but only that he would, so that entire part of the discussion was merely conjecture anyway.

But yes, I'm watching like everyone else. I do find it remarkable, however, how this one seems to be coming to fulfillment in keeping with what the dream actually said. Atm anyway. But time will tell. I don't think I've ever done an interpretation where I sensed the dream was inalterable.

God bless
If it were inalterable there would be a confirmation within the dream itself. As with pharaoh's dream of the 7 years of abundance and 7 years of famine.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were inalterable there would be a confirmation within the dream itself. As with pharaoh's dream of the 7 years of abundance and 7 years of famine.

Very perceptive!! Yes, I never noticed it before, but double confirmation through two different dreams serves that purpose: "The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

I may have to spend some time meditating on that principle. I've had some events receive what essentially amounted to double and even triple confirmations through different dreams, so maybe I've received some that were more inalterable than I thought.

But this one does not qualify, though, so you are correct. There are indeed a lot of prophecies out there, and I think it is because the situation can still go in a number of ways. As I was walking in prayer this afternoon, I thought I heard the Lord telling me that things depend on if Trump will humble himself or not. Not sure if I was hearing the still small voice or not, though. It was faint, rather than "loud," if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Mayflower

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so that entire part of the discussion was merely conjecture anyway. ...

It seems to me that your "see through a glass darkly" citation is in reference to Prophetic Scripture, -- not dreams. And as such, if you defer to dreams which I would assert CONTRADICTS SCRIPTURE, then it would seem your DREAM is even FURTHER from any prospect.

And I don't discount Dreams, but given the choice, -- I'll go with the REALITY of Scripture!

Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that your "see through a glass darkly" citation is in reference to Prophetic Scripture, -- not dreams. And as such, if you defer to dreams which I would assert CONTRADICTS SCRIPTURE, then it would seem your DREAM is even FURTHER from any prospect.

And I don't discount Dreams, but given the choice, -- I'll go with the REALITY of Scripture!

Bobby Jo

See Post #8:
Dream Interpretation - Is it New Age?