A word for the moderators of a different message board.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My experience: CARM is a absolutely horrible place and the only people the mods allow on people who sing perfectly with the chorus CARM wants. No other tones/beliefs are tolerated.

CF is a bad place that had a certain mindset and would rather enforce biased/unfair rules rather than care about people. There are good people on there, but it is a few head mods that force the terrible agenda-driven bias.

Don't go anywhere you're not welcomed. There are plenty of other site out there.
Amen on both CARM and CF. CF seems to have about six or eight good people, and none of them are Mods.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree @justbyfaith , there is something different about this particular forum, I have truly grown to love many on here, we might not agree on all things but, most are mature and gracious about their differences and, it does not at all interfere with our fellowship ♥ ...it's like Lay's potato chips...you can't just have one, lol...ya keep coming back for more :D

I feel that so completely!...also. :)

Do you feel, as I do, that the atmosphere here has deteriorated since we made these comments?

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you feel, as I do, that the atmosphere here has deteriorated since we made these comments?

Oh yes. I have felt an ebb and flow since I started on here. Many attacks and, it does feel pretty low right now :( I can see satan working within the Christian sites as much as I do in actual local bodies.
I do pray for this site and all on it, for His peace to reign here, and love for each other to become more, well, extended to the other, lol.