Aayushman card

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice! You got health care in your country My Dreams, was that rare before?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Nice! You got health care in your country My Dreams, was that rare before?
Sorry!, they rejected. I am in another state and they needed other documents of this state and I donot have.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry brother, just saw this. And, again, sorry you did not get it.
I was in the hospital last july for an infection that set into my lower leg .
It was over twenty six thousand dollars . The VA covered everything the other insurance did not .
So this gringo didnt have to spend one cent . But man twenty six thousand dollars .
I was in for only five days too .
Our dear sister marvelous called three times at least daily , reading the bible to me as i sat in the hospital room .
It was peaceful . Yep .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the hospital last july for an infection that set into my lower leg .
It was over twenty six thousand dollars . The VA covered everything the other insurance did not .
So this gringo didnt have to spend one cent . But man twenty six thousand dollars .
I was in for only five days too .
Our dear sister marvelous called three times at least daily , reading the bible to me as i sat in the hospital room .
It was peaceful . Yep .
Aww, that was sweet of her to do. Five day's is long enough! Specially now a day's, they like to push people out quick as they can, even if they are not quite well enough. The patients usually end up right back to the hospital. Crazy, corrupt world!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aww, that was sweet of her to do. Five day's is long enough! Specially now a day's, they like to push people out quick as they can, even if they are not quite well enough. The patients usually end up right back to the hospital. Crazy, corrupt world!
Oh for sure they will push you out fast . But that doctor was not gonna let me go . the infection got bad sister .
Plus , Me thinks the hospital knew i was well covered with the VA too .
But it sure was nice of our dear sister . i was always so happy when she called and just started reading the letters of the bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the worst parts was that first afternoon i went in .
THEY PUSHED THAT dumb COVID TEST way up the nostril and just seemed to dig around .
Course the test was negative .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry!, they rejected. I am in another state and they needed other documents of this state and I donot have.
Perhaps you can get the documents, i dont know, all the best and may the God of comfort be with you.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Perhaps you can get the documents, i dont know, all the best and may the God of comfort be with you.
It's not easy to get documents of this state and homestate. It has been few years have left home and not been in some of governments work( documents) . Just staying in this state, cannot return homestate even we want to go. Anyways thanks!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not easy to get documents of this state and homestate. It has been few years have left home and not been in some of governments work( documents) . Just staying in this state, cannot return homestate even we want to go. Anyways thanks!
The LORD is with the lambs my friend . He is our hope and our salvation . Let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious Lord .