Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said they're not people, not me.

Scripture reveals a person is a form-ED body with a soul.
If you think a Form-ING body and Form-ED body is a person, So what?
I have no requirement to agree with you.

Abortion is birth control by irresponsible people.

So? I am not accountable for OTHER people’s choices.

You don't support abortion?

You asking a question that has already be answer-ED, simply reveals you have no concept of the meanings of suffixes.

I am not accountable for YOUR lack of comprehension.

What do you think you're doing right now?

I know what I am doing right now. Nothing unusual...drinking coffee and reading, planning my days works.

So are you still thinking about all the $$$ that someone is (by your determination receiving) for abortions? Why? Does $$$ in someone else’s pocket make you jealous, envious?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same here! I do not participate or support Abortion.

Jack does not pay attention to what IS said...and then drifts off onto trying to make a stance on what (erroneously) defines a person.

Per MY choice I agree with and support LIBERTY, FREEDOM, FREEWILL, same as Scripture teaches.

It is asinine to twist Liberty and Freewill into MEANING you agree with or support what every other person CHOOSES.

The heart of Liberalism, Communism, Marxism...is someone sitting in a “political power seat” Dictating WHAT a person MUST CHOOSE and CANNOT CHOOSE...which IS NO CHOICE, is not Liberty, is not Freedom, is not Freewill.

And again, a person is a living body WITH a soul in it.
A fetus does not have a soul in it.
A fetus is not a person.
Dead body’s do not have a soul in it.
Every pregnant female has an EXPECTATION the developing fetus to BeCOME a born baby....thus term for a pregnant female...Expecting.

Should not be mind-boggling!

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jack does not pay attention to what IS said...and then drifts off onto trying to make a stance on what (erroneously) defines a person.

Per MY choice I agree with and support LIBERTY, FREEDOM, FREEWILL, same as Scripture teaches.

It is asinine to twist Liberty and Freewill into MEANING you agree with or support what every other person CHOOSES.

The heart of Liberalism, Communism, Marxism...is someone sitting in a “political power seat” Dictating WHAT a person MUST CHOOSE and CANNOT CHOOSE...which IS NO CHOICE, is not Liberty, is not Freedom, is not Freewill.

And again, a person is a living body WITH a soul in it.
A fetus does not have a soul in it.
A fetus is not a person.
Dead body’s do not have a soul in it.
Every pregnant female has an EXPECTATION the developing fetus to BeCOME a born baby....thus term for a pregnant female...Expecting.

Should not be mind-boggling!
Well said! A very concise summary of what Scripture teaches.
Those here who reject Scripture, tend to follow the teaching of the Koran, and people like the
Iranian Ayatollah government, the Taliban, Pakistan, etal. They don't seem to realize or care that the spirit they are following, might not be a holy spirit!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A developing fetus, dependent on life (blood) of the mother.

Not a born human, separated from mothers LIFE, receives Gods Breath of life.
Not a living person. Until its born,
(severed from mothers life (blood) and received GodsLife (soul).
A child is not recieving oxygen in the womb?

To me the whole thing boils down to God is the creator, we are creatures. We do not have the authoirty to kill children in the womb. The only execption is when the egg is furtized in the tubes.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why kill "it"? Clearly the answer is $$$.
The movie

Sarah's Choice does a good job on covering abortion.​

"Sarah Collins is considering an abortion. Before she makes her final decision, she is presented with three visions causing her to think about the impact on her future."

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven’t killed any fetus’, so clearly I’m not the one to ask that question.
However if you are familiar with the world power sitters agenda, their goal is to downsize the world population, by all means possible.
Then they should set an example by volunteering themselves and their families for termination.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven’t killed any fetus’, so clearly I’m not the one to ask that question.
However if you are familiar with the world power sitters agenda, their goal is to downsize the world population, by all means possible.
I’ve wondered if the killing of so many babies has anything to do with trying to slow down reaching “until the time of the gentiles is full.”

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, He was talking about functioning nostrils. They do not function while submerged in amniotic fluid.
comparing Adam in Genesis with a child in the womb makes no sense to me. Adam did not have any living cells before God breathed life into him. That which in the womb has living cells getting "oxigen" throught he Mother's blood.

If a Lady has a child she does not want there are many people who will adopt them. Thus the need for an abortion is mute.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The movie

Sarah's Choice does a good job on covering abortion.​

"Sarah Collins is considering an abortion. Before she makes her final decision, she is presented with three visions causing her to think about the impact on her future."

When ANYTHING is promoted, advocated, as tolerable, common-place, it becomes VERY EASY for people (especially young people) to not consider the repercussions, especially considering, society is bombarded with promoting, advocating for people to NOT THINK for themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: The Learner

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve wondered if the killing of so many babies has anything to do with trying to slow down reaching “until the time of the gentiles is full.”

It part of a SINISTER plot, by any means possible, to Downsize the world population.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
comparing Adam in Genesis with a child in the womb makes no sense to me. Adam did not have any living cells before God breathed life into him. That which in the womb has living cells getting "oxigen" throught he Mother's blood.

If a Lady has a child she does not want there are many people who will adopt them. Thus the need for an abortion is mute.

You forget the 24-7 VANITY that is promoted and a fierce competitive promoted “tool”. A pregnancy changes a females body.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is post abortion syndromes?

"
ABSTRACT
The results of studies on the psychological consequences experienced by women after termination are inconclusive. Some
of the studies do not confirm an increased prevalence of psychological complications. However, the experience of abortion
can lead to the development of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and problems with interpersonal relations. The
main factors which influence psychological effects include the reason for abortion, the type of medical procedure, the term
of pregnancy as well as personal, social, economic, religious and cultural factors that shape the woman's attitude towards
abortion. Often women while terminating pregnancy are not aware that they will require psychological support later due to
subsequent psychological effects they experience. Usually, the first symptoms appear within four months up to a year from
the procedure. Therefore, it is important to identify the high-risk women susceptible to subsequent psychological
complications."
For many years, there have been discussions on the subject of medical, social and psychological consequences of deciding to undergo an abortion. There is talk about post-abortion stress syndrome and medical complications linked to the procedure. Sometimes loss of fertility for psychological reasons is also observed (6). Many women see the experience of termination as abuse, which leads to a decreased sense of security. According to studies, 17% of women who have experienced termination due to fetal defects report signs of post-traumatic stress disorder even two to seven years after the procedure (7). A survey conducted until the third week, three months after and a year after the procedure on a small group of nineteen patients showed that women see termination as a stigma and loss similar to natural miscarriage (8). Some
women put themselves in the position of a
survivor, saying that “they have survived the worst
thing in their life” (9). Whereas others say that this
experience has made them stronger. They find the
strength to rebuild family relations and inner
empathy (9-11).
In the light of these considerations, this review
aims to propose a general and updated overview
of the literature about the psychological
implications of abortion to underline the
importance of a multidisciplinary approach in the
clinical and psychological management of women
who interrupt their pregnancy." https://jag.journalagent.com/ejm/pdfs/EJM_25_3_477_483.pdf

All I know for sure is something is happening.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You forget the 24-7 VANITY that is promoted and a fierce competitive promoted “tool”. A pregnancy changes a females body.
So what, so does overweight. Please deal directly with the fact that Adam had no living cells before God breathed life into him and that which in the womb has living cells and recieves oxyigen and other stuff need for life though Mom's blood. Thanks, Danielk

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case I forgot the link https://jag.journalagent.com/ejm/pdfs/EJM_25_3_477_483.pdf

"

Results:​

The mean (SD) of post-traumatic stress scores was 83.87 (18.35) and 77.40 (9.88) in spontaneous abortion, 82.28 (13.27) and 75.71 (14.73) in FMC permitted abortions, and 86.66 (10.10) and 74.98 (12.99) in induced abortions immediately and 1 month after abortion, respectively. Stress was reduced in the three groups of mothers, after one month of severe value. The score for frequency of stress was 3.10% in FMC-permitted abortions and 5.10% in induced abortions; moreover, no stress was observed in the spontaneous abortion cases.

Conclusions:​

Stress was gradually reduced over time. The level of PTSD was lower after 1 month in women who had experienced spontaneous abortion. Given that 1 month after abortion, women are still often moderately stressed, follow-up care, and appropriate counseling for these women are necessary."

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from the pro murder "choice" propragandia main source:

Not sure where these are coming from:
healing/

I think from Pro-Life position:

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say they were re-incarnated. The Bible says they were incarnated!

“By sending his own Son in the form of humanity, he condemned sin by being incarnate, For God achieved what the law could not do because it was weakened through the flesh ...” Rom 8

Your problem is your inability to understand basic English; in addition to which you don’t have a clue as to what the Bible teaches, nor do you seem to care.
Luke 1:17 ►
New International Version
And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”

I do not see how one can even think the text speaks of reincarnation. lol

• Love
Reactions: Stan B