Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A developing fetus’ is a developing life. It is neither ALIVE nor DEAD.

A BIRTH is WHEN an ALIVE “thing” .... human, animal....even the Lord Jesus...
Comes forth out from an ALIVE “thing” .... human, animal, the Lord Jesus.

Creation....Gods Hand Forming Adam.
Creation....Gods Finished, Adam Formed.
The End.

Right? No.

Making....Adam ALIVE.
Making....God BLOWING, LIFE, “into” Adam’s Form-ED Body.

Pro-Creation....SEED of male fertilizes female SEED.
Pro-Creation....a LIFE BEGIN ‘developing’.
Pro-Creation....Gods Hand form-ing the “thing”.
Pro-Creation....Life Developed
The End.

Right? No.

Making...the Form-ed thing ALIVE.
The “thing” coming forth from the Placenta (water sac), in the womb.
The “thing” severed from the LIFE of the woman.

How boring...same ole thing...
Gods MAKING the thing ALIVE with His Breath of Life.

Gods CREAT-ED and MAK-ING....is nothing new.
A creat-ED thing, is not ALIVE, until God has accomplished the “MAK-ING”.

The “MAK-ING” is AN INDIVIDUAL receiving LIFE from God.

The “MAK-ING” is NECESSARY....unless that born thing continues to ReMAIN dependent on that umbilical cord and receive nutrients and oxygen from the female and the same umbilical cord dispose of waste.

God is CLEAR....Created and Made....is His words....and BOTH created and made establish the fullness...then He rests.

Gen 2:
[3] And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Scripture is CLEAR...Created and Made

Gen 2:
CREATED
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
AND MADE
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

An INDIVIDUAL, is not an individual alive person, connected and DEPENDENT on a woman’s LIFE (blood).

An INDIVIDUAL, is not an individual alive person, WITHOUT connection and DEPENDENCY on Gods BREATH of LIFE.
The only difference between a fetus and a baby born is , ONE gets its Oxygene from the blood source of a placenta
the other gets it through the lungs . ITS ALIVE my friend .
Some folks wont breath lest they put on a machine , SHOULD WE KILL THEM TOO . cause in some cases
i have seen them come back from that state . We got no RIGHT to take life whether born or unborn .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to the liberal agenda the baby is nothing more than an apendage of the woman . Rather odd
i never have felt my lung move like that . have you ever had your kidney kick and move around . exactly .
These people just want to jusitfy why they do as they do . ITS MURDER plain and simple and i wont apologize
for saying it either . THEY are KILLING a unborn baby . PEROID .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanists have said . . . Blah. blah, blah, I.e. you derive your spiritual truth from what Satanists say, instead of Scripture!!

Like I said, Repubs have abandoned any semblance of faith or truth, but have now embraced the control-freak religion of the Taliban. About 60% of former Christians now embrace the religion of Allah, discarding freedom in favour of domination of women to a status on the level of barnyard animals.

Tell us when you receive your next message of truth from Satan!

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Almost as bad as this donor who9 comes into the plasma center where I work with a shirt that says "Joe and the Ho gotta go!" It's disrespectful and just rude.

Talked with my supervisor and he said that he has the right to freedom of speech. My supervisor is a Republican of course. I have no issues with free speech and if the shirt said Joe and Kamala gotta go I would have no issues with it. Calling the VP a ho is the issue and the guy should have at least been told to turn his shirt inside out as it is offensive.

Free speech is correct.
And control within ones home or business should be respected.
I wouldn’t allow that in my home, my property, no more than I would allow people to do puffing wacky weed or gobble street drugs or sleep on my door step, etc.

Not illegal to be offensive. It is a matter of being disrespectful on another person’s property.

Reactions: The Learner

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only difference between a fetus and a baby born is , ONE gets its Oxygene from the blood source of a placenta
the other gets it through the lungs . ITS ALIVE my friend .
Some folks wont breath lest they put on a machine , SHOULD WE KILL THEM TOO . cause in some cases
i have seen them come back from that state .

We got no RIGHT to take life whether born or unborn .

God gave man the Right of Freewill. I am not a advocate of undermining God.

• Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not illegal to be offensive. It is a matter of being disrespectful on another person’s property.

Which is basically my point. This is private property with lots of people going in and out. Some are not so savory as it is a plasma center after all where the center pays people for their plasma.

Reactions: Taken

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Someone let me know that you had posted a video in reply to me as I have you on ignore.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove to me with it. I have never argued that the fetus, zygote, or blastocyst is alive or dead. As someone who is medically inclined and has medical training, I understand the different various developmental stages they go through.

My argument has always been that I don't support abortions unless medically necessary, but I do support people making the choice for themselves.

I will await your reply before I put you back on ignore.

Reactions: Jim B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be quite revealing to know how many women have been killed by "legal" abortions. Probably a HUGE secret. It's not difficult at all for Big Pharma to keep secrets. Lots of $$$! And they would have lots of help from the Dem Party! Would it be a surprise if more have been killed by "legal" abortions than have been saved? It's all about $$$ folks. People kill for money!

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah i didnt captlize the name of trump either . It aint bashing to not vote for these folks nor is it bashing
to warn others not too . HERE is bashing , IF i had said or made fun of biden . You know like some folks do
about his mental state . THAT IS EVIL and its vile . Much as i would not vote for biden its evil as can be
to make fun of a man for his mental state . That should NEVER be done and i am highly ashamed of those who
mock him . I refused to vote for him due to his allegaince to satan . BUT i wont make fun of them either .
DIDNT vote for trump either .
President Biden has no "allegiance to Satan". That is slander. Why do you feel compelled to slander the President of the US? What is your evidence?

You should read Romans 13:1-7, " Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct but to bad. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive its approval, for it is God’s agent for your good. But if you do what is wrong, you should be afraid, for the authority does not bear the sword in vain! It is the agent of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be subject, not only because of wrath but also because of conscience. For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s agents, busy with this very thing. Pay to all what is due them: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due."

You wrote this earlier: "The bible and every Word of GOD , of Christ, That is TRUTH" I know that you are a sincere Christian so why do you disregard what the Bible clearly says in this case??

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Biden has no "allegiance to Satan". That is slander. Why do you feel compelled to slander the President of the US? What is your evidence?

You should read Romans 13:1-7, " Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists authority resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct but to bad. Do you wish to have no fear of the authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive its approval, for it is God’s agent for your good. But if you do what is wrong, you should be afraid, for the authority does not bear the sword in vain! It is the agent of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be subject, not only because of wrath but also because of conscience. For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s agents, busy with this very thing. Pay to all what is due them: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due."

You wrote this earlier: "The bible and every Word of GOD , of Christ, That is TRUTH" I know that you are a sincere Christian so why do you disregard what the Bible clearly says in this case??
They follow darkness my friend . We must pray for biden , trump and others to come to the saving knowledge of Christ JESUS .
Just being honest my friend .