About me: No intro?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VeganBuddhist

Jun 18, 2014
I didn't see an introduction section, so since I am here for fellowship (friendship) I figured I would introduce myself.

My friends call me jarrett but my family calls me Robert (birth name)

I hail from Gera Germany, I speak 5 languages though not perfectly, so forgive me if my words come out less than great!

I've been living in America for over 10 years, I even served in it's military.

I was christian for most my life, did some preaching, even read the bible cover to cover (was also in Bible Debate in prep school).

I am Buddhist (if you got questions about it message me), but I have an open mind.

Ecclesiastes 4:12 right "and though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken."

I am also in the Medical Field.

So Hallo, Konnichiwa, ni hao, und hola

If also, so as not to violate any rules

I recently heard of the Gospel of Barnabas though I also hear they are false, but in any regards what have you to say on them?

Reactions: Raining

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Hey Vegan............welcome.............you are on Holy ground :)
Most of us don't have an open mind............satan loves an open mind.
Our minds are incased in the hardended steel of Christ :)
If you are here for truth...............then this be it...............for the truth is all we know.......>>> I know.... I know....need to be more humble :)

Here is where you will be shown Christ...........

Most of us here........are not learning about Jesus.............we have been shown by Him.

I pray that the Lord will touch you while you speak with those here in this little town.

Ususaly people do have open minds when they do not know or met Christ....but hey..........when they meet Jesus.

Slam! Bam!.................the truth is locked in........and one is free........

VeganBuddhist

Jun 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Hey Vegan............welcome.............you are on Holy ground :)
Most of us don't have an open mind............satan loves an open mind.
Our minds are incased in the hardended steel of Christ :)
If you are here for truth...............then this be it...............for the truth is all we know.......>>> I know.... I know....need to be more humble :)

Here is where you will be shown Christ...........

Most of us here........are not learning about Jesus.............we have been shown by Him.

I pray that the Lord will touch you while you speak with those here in this little town.

Ususaly people do have open minds when they do not know or met Christ....but hey..........when they meet Jesus.

Slam! Bam!.................the truth is locked in........and one is free........
Uh thank you?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
No problem big guy........that's what we are here for :)

Ok.I'm goin back to my rubber room
later

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
No problem big guy........that's what we are here for :)

Ok.I'm goin back to my rubber room
later
Rubber room?................................creepy

Welcome Vegan, I have my flying Unicorn all gassed up and ready to go!!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
So tell me Mr. Vegan-Buddist-Jerrett-Robert ... do you have an identity crisis (I am not mocking you - its a serious question)

And what made you think you were a christian when you thought you were a christian

And what makes you a non-christian now that you think you are a non-christian

We first need to sort these things out before you tackle all the other problems in the world

Best wishes and welcome

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
1112.gif

Nice to meet.... er.... type to you Robert. :lol: We pray our Heavenly Father woos you back. You'll thank us for it later. :) :) :)

Madad21 said:
Welcome Vegan, I have my flying Unicorn all gassed up and ready to go!!
Stop it ! They really do exist. :wub:

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
I hear the claim that Buddhism isn't a religion, it's a philosophy, and as such doesn't necessarily conflict with Christianity. There are Christian Buddhists, Hindu Buddhists, Muslim Buddhists, etc. I honestly don't know what to think, being largely uneducated on the convergence/divergence between Buddhism and Christianity. I'd like more information on that.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome. I have Buddhist friends and enjoy learning from their insight.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
I have Buddhist friends...and I love telling them how they are all going to hell....if they Don't give their lives to Christ... :D

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anything that is not of Christ.....is of satan........................automatically.

I use to rub that silly things belly for good luck when I was a child....................good grief :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I was rubbing my belly just last night!!!
aspen said:
Welcome. I have Buddhist friends and enjoy learning from their insight.
Yes I suppose as Christians we can all learn "about" other things, and we can observe the customs of others as not to offend. Jesus did this in his earthly ministry.
For example, the Island people have certain ways and traditions, you dont go in to their homes and disrespect their ways because they worship different gods.
You sit and eat with them, you follow their traditions with them, but in conversation you speak the truth of Jesus Christ.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Madad21 said:
I was rubbing my belly just last night!!!

Yes I suppose as Christians we can all learn "about" other things, and we can observe the customs of others as not to offend. Jesus did this in his earthly ministry.
For example, the Island people have certain ways and traditions, you dont go in to their homes and disrespect their ways because they worship different gods.
You sit and eat with them, you follow their traditions with them, but in conversation you speak the truth of Jesus Christ.
Then ya don't want to have me over for dinner :) I'll be doin some castin out :D

I met a pastor....wasn't really.......but he was a president of a bank in Colorado....he was sitting at his desk when the Lord spoke to him....this was back 1987. Anyway.....God told him to go and find the 5 lost tribes.....Ahhh..... this is all in my book by the way...he he hehe.
He was shocked and couldn't wait to get home and tell his wife........when he drove up his wife was sitting on the couch and said i have something to tell you......I suppose you know what that was?....Anyway...God always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confirms.....always.
So off he went to Brazil...............He flew into Brazil......drove 300 miles by jeep.....floated 100 miles by canoe and walked in 15 miles by foot.

He would paint the Christian fish in red across his chest and lay an ax on a tree with the same symbol painted on it. Oh---forgot to tell ya...he had to take off all his clothes so they wouldn't think he was shedding skin.

Anyway............he found 3 of the 5.........all 3 when Jesus was translated to them.......fell to the ground, came up with raised hands, started speakin in tongues and singin praises to Jesus.
Now...who told them to do that?

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM.....
I TITLED THAT CHAPTER....."Tear Down This Totem Pole" :)

Long story made real short for ya :)

There is a lot goin on out there for Christ........but many just stay in their homes, work, play, eat, drink.....but never venture out.