about Suicide

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said The thief was baptized.
But, you did say that he was NOT baptized.

If you can prove he was baptized from scripture, I'd like to see the proof.

Getting baptized is something that is done AFTER one becomes a believer

Since this guy was nailed to a cross when he became a believer, please show me from scripture where he got down off the cross, went and got baptized, and then went and got back on the cross.

Maybe I missed that part so if you can help me out here and show me where he got baptized, I'd appreciate it.

If you cannot show me where he got baptized after becoming a believers, then this proves that Jesus CAN and DOES accept someone as being saved when there are extenuating circumstances that prevent them from having the opportunity to get baptized after they have become a believer

You know like if they get saved on their death bed, or if they were hanging on a cross.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since this guy was nailed to a cross when he became a believer, please show me from scripture where he got down off the cross, went and got baptized, and then went and got back on the cross.

Maybe I missed that part so if you can help me out here and show me where he got baptized, I'd appreciate it.

If you cannot show me where he got baptized after becoming a believers, then this proves that Jesus CAN and DOES accept someone as being saved when there are extenuating circumstances that prevent them from having the opportunity to get baptized after they have become a believer

You know like if they get saved on their death bed, or if they were hanging on a cross.
Welcome back!

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those fallen away ......remember their former commitment also....when they decide to renew.
Lets stick with the point....you said he was not baptized...and you have no supporting scripture for that.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said he was not baptized...and you have no supporting scripture for that.

Then please show me where in scripture that he did in fact get baptized which would have to have been after he believed.

The failure is on your part because you have failed to prove that he got baptized after believing which is when all others in scripture get baptized... AFTER they have become believers.

Since scripture has no evidence this guy was baptized and you are trying to make the claim he was... the burden of proof is upon YOU to show us where in scripture does it prove he was baptized.

You cannot prove your point by scripture so all you have is... a very desperate attempt to to divert attention away from your lack of being able to prove your claim.

So, where's the beef??? clueless.gif

And..the claim he was previously a believer and had fallen away... you must have gotten that from the Book of Speculations as there's no evidence of this in scripture either. disagree.gif

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then please show me where in scripture that he did in fact get baptized which would have to have been after he believed.

The failure is on your part because you have failed to prove that he got baptized after believing which is when all others in scripture get baptized... AFTER they have become believers.

Since scripture has no evidence this guy was baptized and you are trying to make the claim he was... the burden of proof is upon YOU to show us where in scripture does it prove he was baptized.

You cannot prove your point by scripture so all you have is... a very desperate attempt to to divert attention away from your lack of being able to prove your claim.

So, where's the beef??? View attachment 38900

And..the claim he was previously a believer and had fallen away... you must have gotten that from the Book of Speculations as there's no evidence of this in scripture either. View attachment 38901
Suggest you refrain from making untrue statements about God's word.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suggest you refrain from making untrue statements about God's word.

Just because there is no scripture for you to use to prove your point... is no indication I have said anything untrue about God's Word. I'm simply asking you to show me the scripture references!

I suggest you prove from scripture where this guy got baptized!

Just post up the verses that PROVE this guy was baptized after he believed... where's it at??? clueless-scratching.gif