About the "Holy Rosary" prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark1980

Jan 3, 2024
poland
Faith
Christian
Country
Poland
This is the most powerful Christian prayer that will connect you to the light,
Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.
For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who do it every day will achieve peace and tranquility in the heart and soul, will distance themselves from dark beings and evil people and things in life, will not have bad dreams but can join higher light worlds at night.
With each part of the rosary, you send light into your life and soul, yourself and the people you know and have around you, you also cleanse your soul like when you visit the confessional.
For the greatest defense against darkness in life and the spiritual realm, and to achieve complete peace of mind and soul, do all 4 parts of the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy chaplet, and read the Biblical Stations of the Cross every day.

I did watch your video and this was the scripture that came to my mind

Matthew 6:7 King James Version

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Do you read the gospels and Messiah's words?

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

you realize that you have created an idol???

Jesus died on the cross so that our sin could be rendered paid in full. and with that we are free to communicate with the ONE and ONLY GOD in the name of Jesus. The temple was the shadow of Jesus. The Most Holy Place was surrounded by a thick curtain that had no door and only 1 man who was appointed high priest that year was to repent, make sin offering and wash before he could enter the presence of God. but Christ Jesus became the one and last sacrifice for sin, and the veil was torn (the way His body/flesh was torn) so that by His blood Believers will have direct access to God. the power of His blood gave you access.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't answer my question, once you do that I might respond

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer to any other than the Father is idolatry.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But popular ....
and common ...
and simply mixed with overall idolatry.... ?

God permits it.
He might be waiting to execute Judgment until the time He Chose.
True! when I was first saved, I went back to what I knew of Christianity and that was Catholicism.

I prayed the rosary often. God took me where I was at and taught me. He has such great patience with us while He perfects us.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So what chapter and verse can we find this "prayer" in God's Word?

Where can we see the Apostles praying the rosary and teaching others to pray it was well and being required for salvation?

Is that in the new testament or in the old testament?

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rosaries are sacrilegious to begin with, but praying them is an additional abomination. There are many more "Hail Marys" than "Our Fathers" and praying to Mary is forbidden. As is praying to Saints or anyone else who is dead.

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
He permits murder and raper to but that does not mean it's His will for use to practices these things
He might be waiting to execute Judgment until the time He Chose.
And if someone STOPS serving demons, STOPS practicing idolatry, STOPS sinning

they MIGHT be forgiven, all in accordance with God's Instructions in the Bible and His Kingdom.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True! when I was first saved, I went back to what I knew of Christianity and that was Catholicism.

I prayed the rosary often. God took me where I was at and taught me. He has such great patience with us while He perfects us.
Yes we all grow. For myself I take words the Lord Himself spoke and use those in prayer to plead my case, it is His words that matter and move things not my words. So I used out of the mouth of God to plead my case in prayer.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if someone STOPS serving demons, STOPS practicing idolatry, STOPS sinning

they MIGHT be forgiven, all in accordance with God's Instructions in the Bible and His Kingdom.

Which does NOT teach the rosary which did not come from the Lord.

No where in the Bible do we see the Lord or His Apostles telling anybody to pray the rosary or to pray to Jesus's mom.

Jethro2

Oct 28, 2023
jerusalem
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Which does NOT teach the rosary which did not come from the Lord.

No where in the Bible do we see the Lord or His Apostles telling anybody to pray the rosary or to pray to Jesus's mom.
Right.

As far as I know, babylon , or persian religion(s) developed idolatry like that, and it was forced/taught on most who were seeking to remain alive.

Reactions: Adrift