Actor Robin Williams Cause of Death 'Suicide Due to Asphyxia' Sheriff's Office Believes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Yes that is sad, I liked him.
If you suffer with depression you really need to talk to somebody. Suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary situation.
I have suffred with depression since I was a young teen and no matter how bad things get, there is always that moment when it doesnt seem so bad. Its a cross to bare.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
I pray that God will welcome Robin into his comfort and love! Bless his heart and soul! Those who have never suffered Depression may condemn, but I believe that God is merciful! I would like to believe that he has welcomed Robin with open arms of love!

As one whose main temptation has been suicide --- I honestly believe that God would forgive me as he knows how much I love him! Life is so hard sometimes and it is so hard to find a spiritual leader who tells the truth. Look up here and you will know that no one agrees about the truth and sensitive souls get so confused and then the evil one takes advantage of the confusion. Bless you dear Robin- you probably never met a true healing Christian in all your life. I believe that God always loved you and still does!!! Rest in peace and the love of God dear Robin!!!!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Robin Williams Wins Supporting Actor: 1998 Oscars
Very funny

http://youtu.be/q6Egi5V_jNU

Liquid Psalm

Jul 6, 2014
Robin Williams: The Sad Truth The Media Won't Tell You

A doctor in an interview said that very often patients that have had open heart surgery suffer depression. There's something about crackig open the chest, as happened with Robin when he had a heart valve replaced years ago, that changest the anatomic structure of the heart and body and very often leads to depression.
I can imagine that can be possible. The patient is under anesthesia, but the subconscious is aware regardless. To have the sternum sawed open and the primary organ of life exposed after those bones are separated and held open. Their protective cage bypassed and the heart cut, must have a profound affect on the overall person and their anatomic structure that is violated and then sewn back in place.

In any case, relative to the article linked here in this post, Beyonce' happily brags she's possessed when she goes on stage. "Sasha Fierce" is the demon that enters her.

In concert the demon , having been exposed to the stage life for so long now, appears to be getting so close to the surface of Beyonce's flesh that it transforms her appearance to the point of grotesque in still photographs.

Having realized this her team pulled concert stills that were unflattering to her. But before they did that it was very obvious something was inside. And it's ugly. Which is evident when Beyonce' herself OK's the delete.

Many of the people we admire in entertainment have sold their souls. Sad.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
This is true, Lady gaga is a massive hit with young girls and most of her videos and lyrics depict Satan worship boldly. she isnt even subliminal about it, its right there in your face.
She knows what we are saying about her and she is playing on it, because people cant help but to look at a shocking thing.

Liquid Psalm

Jul 6, 2014
It's shocking in that so many parents unwittingly support the Satanic by buying the swag and the CD's and conert DVD's of these demons in concert.

Beyonce' makes no bones about her demonic possession either. Sasha Fierce is the demon that possesses her on stage.
But its gotten so bold in its occupation that by at least last year Beyonce' started having her team review all concert images and delete those that show Sasha so close to the surface as to deform Boyonce's own face.
Both she and JayZ are disciples of that evil circle.

This is regular pose for the camera off stage Beyonce':
maxresdefault.jpg

And this is Beyonce in concert with
demon Sasha Fierce in residence:
beyonce-might-not-have-a-super-bowl-successor-next-february.jpg

Her concerts also symbolize Satanic iconography and visual messages, along with the audio of her lyrics.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wasnt a fan, but i understand his despair and pray for him and his family.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah if you want to call the shadow of the blonde lady a ghost.....

Zog Has-fallen

Jun 26, 2014
Liquid Psalm said:
Actor Robin Williams Cause of Death 'Suicide Due to Asphyxia' Sheriff's Office Believes
I believe that claim is not sufficiently precise. It would be more accurate to say that Robin Williams was a victim of State Sanctioned Psychotropic Drugging.