Acts 20:28 and The Deity of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is it about what I'm saying to you that ticks you off?

(because it is evident to me that I have ticked you off).

because you ignore TRUTH over LIES! You know ZERO Greek, and suppose that the KJV is always right, because you find certain language they used in 1611 that supports your unbiblical NONSENSE!

heartwashed

Jul 18, 2022
LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because you ignore TRUTH over LIES! You know ZERO Greek, and suppose that the KJV is always right, because you find certain language they used in 1611 that supports your unbiblical NONSENSE!
I get my doctrine from the kjv and do trust that I can get the unadulterated message of the word of the Lord from its pages.

I don't need to study Greek and Hebrew because the kjv is sufficient; especially as it is illuminated to us by the Holy Ghost.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I get my doctrine from the kjv and do trust that I can get the unadulterated message of the word of the Lord from its pages.

I don't need to study Greek and Hebrew because the kjv is sufficient; especially as it is illuminated to us by the Holy Ghost.

In Genesis 1:1, the KJV is WRONG, when it reads "heaven", the Hebrew is PLURAL, and correctly reads HEAVENS! This is for starters!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, He is a Man...and therefore finite / limited when it comes to Omnipresence.

However, He rose to fill all things; and this was in the Person of the Holy Ghost!

NO! He is God and Man and not limited. How can the Creator of all things be limited?

heartwashed

Jul 18, 2022
LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your "version" is no doubt HERESY!
Nope. It is biblical to the hilt.

I did not get my doctrine from any other source than reading the Bible with the doctrine of the Trinity on the backburner of my thinking; asking for illumination from God's Holy Spirit..

heartwashed

Jul 18, 2022
LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO! He is God and Man and not limited. How can the Creator of all things be limited?
He is come in glorified human flesh and therefore exists in a finite human body. And therefore the Son is not Omnipresent...

Except in the Person of the Holy Ghost.

heartwashed

Jul 18, 2022
LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Genesis 1:1, the KJV is WRONG, when it reads "heaven", the Hebrew is PLURAL, and correctly reads HEAVENS! This is for starters!
God created the firmament (the first heaven) in the beginning. The Universe (the 2nd heaven) was empty space and was uncreated as empty space.

Of course God created the sun and stars on day 4.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is come in glorified human flesh and therefore exists in a finite human body. And therefore the Son is not Omnipresent...

Except in the Person of the Holy Ghost.

He is Deity in immortal flesh, there is nothing finite about Him!

heartwashed

Jul 18, 2022
LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is Deity in immortal flesh, there is nothing finite about Him!

Jesus in His physical body is confined to immortal flesh and He is therefore not Omnipresent except in the Person of the Holy Ghost.

How many Spirits are there (Ephesians 4:4)?

Is Jesus an Omnipresent Spirit; and the Holy Ghost also an Omnipresent Spirit?

Now you have two Spirits!