Adam and Eve, The True Adult Story

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen_3:13 And the LORDH3068 GodH430 saidH559 unto the woman,H802 WhatH4100 is thisH2063 that thou hast done?H6213 And the womanH802 said,H559 The serpentH5175 beguiledH5377 me, and I did eat.H398
beguiled
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive,

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning (CAIN), and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you been reproved, nothing change.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Seems like you are constantly promoting false doctrines. This is the false "Serpent Seed" teaching that is totally manufactured by a few cultists. And the Bible itself exposes this falsehood. See Genesis 4:1.

And Adam knew [had sexual intercourse with] Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."

Eve was in a period of innocence here. In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah".

Genesis 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

It's strange that Cain would draw the duties which Adam was created for. The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter three.

These were not identical twins, born in the same bag of water, but paternal twins, born in separate bags of water, and with two different fathers. They were conceived at two separate conceptions. There is no great mystery in that conception. So we see then that Eve continued in labor with her two twins.

Simple question, who is the seed of the serpent?

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

This is God's instruction to the woman. Did God say that He would give Eve a tummy ache for eating too many apple seeds? No; the word in any language that you translate it in, is "conception". To "conceive" is to be impregnated with a child. This places the woman's position in the home under the man. You may say, well, did Jesus teach that? Just the asking of the question alone reflects your understanding of God's Word. Turn to Matthew 13, and see what Jesus said about what happened in the beginning. Jesus is answering His disciples, and telling them that if you don't understand this [the parable of the sower] you are not going to understand any of My parables.

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when the men began to multiply one the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

So the subject that we are trying to learn is why does a woman today ever have to protect herself from angels? Got the subject here? Daughters are born to men.

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"Sons of God" are the "Nephilim" or "fallen angels". They are the angels that have committed themselves to Satan in his fall in the first earth age. These fallen angels saw that the daughters of flesh men were very beautiful, and they wanted to take them for their wives. Remember that flesh man was created from the dust of the earth, and the woman was created just like the man, also from the dust of the earth as a companion for each other. These fallen angels sought to have the things of flesh man, and their experiences of marriage, without being born of woman.

Angels are supernatural beings of a different form and dimension, and these fallen angels took for themselves the daughters that they wanted. This went directly against God's plan of our flesh age. They have the power and the supernatural wisdom to take what they wanted from flesh man.

Don't trash what you don't understand.

Ask yourself why they did it?

Reactions: fellow

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the evil Generation of the day, supportive scripture, Matthew 12:38 "Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee."
Matthew 12:39 "But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:".

see, fellow, there is only two Generation on this planet. those who strive to follow God, and those who don't. but are man pleasers of themselves.

PICJAG
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

There is no reason that you do not know truth!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."

Eve was in a period of innocence here. In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah".

Genesis 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

It's strange that Cain would draw the duties which Adam was created for. The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter three.

These were not identical twins, born in the same bag of water, but paternal twins, born in separate bags of water, and with two different fathers. They were conceived at two separate conceptions. There is no great mystery in that conception. So we see then that Eve continued in labor with her two twins.

Simple question, who is the seed of the serpent?

Genesis 3:14 "And the Lord God said unto the serpent, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

This is God speaking to Satan. God is cursing Satan above all living creatures. This is a figure of speech, meaning you are the lowest thing of all creation. Now God continues to speak to the serpent [Satan].

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity.

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

This is God's instruction to the woman. Did God say that He would give Eve a tummy ache for eating too many apple seeds? No; the word in any language that you translate it in, is "conception". To "conceive" is to be impregnated with a child. This places the woman's position in the home under the man. You may say, well, did Jesus teach that? Just the asking of the question alone reflects your understanding of God's Word. Turn to Matthew 13, and see what Jesus said about what happened in the beginning. Jesus is answering His disciples, and telling them that if you don't understand this [the parable of the sower] you are not going to understand any of My parables.

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.

Genesis 6:1 "And it came to pass, when the men began to multiply one the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,"

So the subject that we are trying to learn is why does a woman today ever have to protect herself from angels? Got the subject here? Daughters are born to men.

Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

"Sons of God" are the "Nephilim" or "fallen angels". They are the angels that have committed themselves to Satan in his fall in the first earth age. These fallen angels saw that the daughters of flesh men were very beautiful, and they wanted to take them for their wives. Remember that flesh man was created from the dust of the earth, and the woman was created just like the man, also from the dust of the earth as a companion for each other. These fallen angels sought to have the things of flesh man, and their experiences of marriage, without being born of woman.

Angels are supernatural beings of a different form and dimension, and these fallen angels took for themselves the daughters that they wanted. This went directly against God's plan of our flesh age. They have the power and the supernatural wisdom to take what they wanted from flesh man.

Don't trash what you don't understand.

Ask yourself why they did it?
GINOLJC, to all,
this is why ....... (some christian are in a mess now, because of false statement like this). oh how true the scriptures are,
2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"
2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

it's unbelievable how hell bent some people are on believilg a lie. it's just amazing. I have begon seeing how true Christian are going to be caught up in the coming first, the persecution of true Christians, then the prosecution of true believing christians. as the stage is being now set first for the persecution of true Christians, begining now and clearly in the future. when so-called christian, like those who used the above statements, are using the embedded cover of the title of christianty to cover for their false beliefs into the world. and when the world reject these false teaching then these false christian will rebell ... using the name of the Lord Jesus, trying to to legitimize their false beliefs. then all true christians, (without knowledge from the world), will be cast into the same bed of,......... first persecution, (morally), and then prosecution, (legally), as these false so-called christian who claim the name of the Lord, and all who use the Name of the Lord, both the true, (user of the name), as well as the false christian, (claimer of the Name), will both become enemies of the State. I can see it clear as day. I'm not saying I'm a prophet, but some things even a blind man can see.

PICJAG

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so not in the mood today for all of the typical back-stabbing that goes on in this Forum.
I don't see back stabbing, all posts here are to gain understanding of God's Word, which will help protect us from the devil.

Reactions: n2thelight

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
first thanks for the reply, second, this is just what is going on, Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. the terms Father is no used, as I been saying not in a biological sense. but in a metaphorical, of spiritual sense, in how one acts, or one's character or characteristics, whether evil, or good. your actions determine who your Father is. either in obedience to the Lord Jesus, God, or Satan the Devil. it your choice who you daddy is... :D YIKES!

PICJAG

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, this is just what is going on, Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. the terms Father is no used, as I been saying not in a biological sense. but in a metaphorical, of spiritual sense, in how one acts, or one's character or characteristics, whether evil, or good. your actions determine who your Father is. either in obedience to the Lord Jesus, God, or Satan the Devil. it your choice who you daddy is... :D YIKES!

PICJAG
Where our difference comes from is Gen 1 and Gen 2. In Gen 1 God and angels create the different races of people who are sent out to replenish the earth. In Gen 2 God formed Adam and Eve and placed them in a garden.

In Gen 2 God told them not to eat from the tree of good and evil. These trees were different races of people. The evil tree was a people that included the devil. The devil seduced Eve sexually and afterwards Eve went to Adam and convinced him to partake in sex also.

Eve became pregnant from sex with the devil and afterwards she also conceived from sex with Adam. If one can not believe these things are true then the entire bible is unexplainable.

Like - 1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Jesus to the Pharisees:

This is plain and simple scripture, one has to ignore them completely in order to not understand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where our difference comes from is Gen 1 and Gen 2. In Gen 1 God and angels create the different races of people who are sent out to replenish the earth. In Gen 2 God formed Adam and Eve and placed them in a garden.
ERROR, another LIE, when God, the Lord Jesus the Ordinal First made made man, he blessed them and .... Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
and the Word "replenish" simply means to fill the EARTH. not do it again..
Eve became pregnant from sex with the devil and afterwards she also conceived from sex with Adam. If one can not believe these things are true then the entire bible is unexplainable.
ANOTHER LIE, Adam and his wife Eve was having Children in the Garden before they fell into sin. that's where the sons of God come from in Genesis 6
and where Cain got his wife from. .so you LIE again.

PICJAG

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
GINOLJC, to all,
this is why ....... (some christian are in a mess now, because of false statement like this). oh how true the scriptures are,
2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"
2 Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

it's unbelievable how hell bent some people are on believilg a lie. it's just amazing. I have begon seeing how true Christian are going to be caught up in the coming first, the persecution of true Christians, then the prosecution of true believing christians. as the stage is being now set first for the persecution of true Christians, begining now and clearly in the future. when so-called christian, like those who used the above statements, are using the embedded cover of the title of christianty to cover for their false beliefs into the world. and when the world reject these false teaching then these false christian will rebell ... using the name of the Lord Jesus, trying to to legitimize their false beliefs. then all true christians, (without knowledge from the world), will be cast into the same bed of,......... first persecution, (morally), and then prosecution, (legally), as these false so-called christian who claim the name of the Lord, and all who use the Name of the Lord, both the true, (user of the name), as well as the false christian, (claimer of the Name), will both become enemies of the State. I can see it clear as day. I'm not saying I'm a prophet, but some things even a blind man can see.

PICJAG

It's unbelievable to me how some can't see the truth, well not really as God has blinded some for there own good. Anyway it's all good
as I can see what it says clear as day

Reactions: fellow

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, another LIE, when God, the Lord Jesus the Ordinal First made made man, he blessed them and .... Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

ANOTHER LIE, Adam and his wife Eve was having Children in the Garden before they fell into sin. that's where the sons of God come from in Genesis 6

PICJAG
Each tree in the garden was one of the different races that God created in Gen 1. Cain was not alone outside the garden, for there were many females that he could take as a wife.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each tree in the garden was one of the different races that God created in Gen 1. Cain was not alone outside the garden, for there were many females that he could take as a wife.
GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, now it's the trees, well wake up call, there was only two trees in the middle of the garden, and they was not races of PEOPLE, Genesis 2:9 "And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil." these trees were sources of information. the garden was a libary full of information, not people.
and as for Cain wife, and these other Peoples, Genesis 4:14, lets put that lie to bed. these are the children that Adam and Eve already had in the Garden before the FALL. BINGO, supportive scriptures for this, Genesis 3:16, and Genesis 3:20.

PICJAG

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
First thanks for the reply, second, now it's the trees, well wake up call, there was only two trees in the middle of the garden, and they was not races of PEOPLE, Genesis 2:9 "And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil." these trees were sources of information. the garden was a libary full of information, not people.
and as for Cain wife, and these other Peoples, Genesis 4:14, lets put that lie to bed. these are the children that Adam and Eve already had in the Garden before the FALL. BINGO, supportive scriptures for this, Genesis 3:16, and Genesis 3:20.

PICJAG
Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
ANOTHER LIE? Give me scripture that says Adam and Eve had other children before Cain and Able!

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not even close! Seduction is a synonym for deceiving here. So it is an intellectual or emotional seduction, not a physical seduction.

When Joh wrote that Cain was of the wicked one- He meant in the heart and not the physical seed.

Satan will have a son one day, and Many Christians colloquially refer to Him as THE ANTICHRIST!
Back during the time Jesus walked the earth, Satan's children were called the scribes and Pharisees.
He has millions of sons walking the earth today!

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

They said their father was Abraham and that was by way of Esau, the son of Issac.
Gen 24:3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Jesus said to scribes that their father was the devil. Cain was the son of the serpent. That's the devil!
1Jn_3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.

Who was of the wicked one, means by birth he was the devil's son.

Look at the scriptures as an adult, not by what you were taught in Sunday school when you were 5 years old.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANOTHER LIE? Give me scripture that says Adam and Eve had other children before Cain and Able!
I'll give you two, Genesis 3:16 and Genesis 3:20.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.
are you kidding me? this nothing but an Apologue. here is a good example of this, Daniel 4:8 "But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying,"
Daniel 4:9 "O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof."
Daniel 4:10 "Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great."
Daniel 4:11 "The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:"
Daniel 4:12 "The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it."

you must do better, so try again.

PICJAG

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, the bible don't lie, and your statements is a lie.

You need to learn to read scripture for what it says, not for what you think it should say!

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, (Jesus, who can not lie, told the Pharisees that their father was the devil) and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer (Cain) from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not (does this fit you?).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you read Post #116?

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back during the time Jesus walked the earth, Satan's children were called the scribes and Pharisees.
He has millions of sons walking the earth today!

They said their father was Abraham and that was by way of Esau, the son of Issac.
Gen 24:3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Jesus said to scribes that their father was the devil. Cain was the son of the serpent. That's the devil!
1Jn_3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.

Who was of the wicked one, means by birth he was the devil's son.

Look at the scriptures as an adult, not by what you were taught in Sunday school when you were 5 years old.

Well let us first toss out thae lat line which was a poor attempt at an ad-hominem and serves no purpose .

But Yes spiritually Satan is the father of all unbelievers. But Satan will have an actual physical son one day whom we colloquially refer to as the Antichrist. See I do look at Scriptures as an adult and do not need to try to put down those who disagree with me!