Adam and Eve, The True Adult Story

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let us first toss out thae lat line which was a poor attempt at an ad-hominem and serves no purpose .

But Yes spiritually Satan is the father of all unbelievers. But Satan will have an actual physical son one day whom we colloquially refer to as the Antichrist. See I do look at Scriptures as an adult and do not need to try to put down those who disagree with me!

Do you believe that Cain was a real person?
This scripture says that Cain's father was the serpent in the garden.
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Do you believe that Jesus can not lie?
Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees below.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is not on my list of threads that I am watching over...

So, there may be false doctrine strewn throughout that I will not be correcting.

Because I stopped watching over this thread a little while ago and there are too many posts since I last posted for me to be able to moderate by correcting them with the word of the Lord.

So, this is one thread that might even go haywire with false doctrine.

I have already seen a few things that qualify.

Some kind of doctrine about the Kenites (Caleb was a Kenite (Joshua 14:6, Joshua 14:14); and his faith was commended by the Lord as being exceptional); and the idea that the one who was a murderer from the beginning in John 8:44 is Cain. No, it was the devil...the devil was a murderer before Cain was a murderer.

Last edited:

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, there may be false doctrine strewn throughout that I will not be correcting.

Because I stopped watching over this thread a little while ago and there are too many posts since I last posted for me to be able to moderate by correcting them with the word of the Lord.

Some kind of doctrine about the Kenites (Caleb was a Kenite (Joshua 14:6, Joshua 14:14); and his faith was commended by the Lord as being exceptional); and the idea that the one who was a murderer from the beginning in John 8:44 is Cain. No, it was the devil...the devil was a murderer before Cain was a murderer.

According to the Hebrew Bible, the Kenites were a nomadic tribe in the ancient Levant. The Kenites were coppersmiths and metalworkers. They played an important role in the history of ancient Israel. One of the most recognized Kenites is Jethro, Moses' father-in-law, who was a shepherd and a priest in the land of Midian.

The above should not be confused with the linage of Cain, of which we know very little about. We do know Esau took a wife of the people of Canaan.
en 28:8 And Esau seeing that the daughters of Canaan pleased not Isaac his father;
Gen 28:9 Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that Cain was a real person?
This scripture says that Cain's father was the serpent in the garden.
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Do you believe that Jesus can not lie?
Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees below.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

Yes Cain was the oldest and first born of Adam and Eve.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

Do not confuse spiritual state with the physical. Cain was the first born of Adam and Eve. His heart was given over ot teh Fathewr of lies but He was still a real human.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Cain was the oldest and first born of Adam and Eve.

Genesis 4
King James Version

4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

Do not confuse spiritual state with the physical. Cain was the first born of Adam and Eve. His heart was given over ot teh Fathewr of lies but He was still a real human.
I have showed scripture that Cain was the son of the wicked one (the devil). Eve was seduced sexually and then got Adam to participate in more sexual bouts.
When I have to take the word of someone, it will always be the word of God that I go with.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have showed scripture that Cain was the son of the wicked one (the devil). Eve was seduced sexually and then got Adam to participate in more sexual bouts.
When I have to take the word of someone, it will always be the word of God that I go with.

I wish you did here. But you don't and make up a narrative to try to defend your re-interpretation of Gods Word to fit your hypotheses.

Teh Pharisees were not the physical children of the devil anymore than Cain was! YOu need a little more learning to understand what phrases like that mean!

Genesis 4
King James Version

9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

did the devil pull the wool over Gods eyes so that God Himself did not know that Abel was only Cains half brother??? C'mon man!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eve had sex with the devil in Gen 3

Private interpretation (and a very perverted one at that!).

In Gen 2 God told them not to eat from the tree of good and evil. These trees were different races of people.

Private interpretation.

The devil seduced Eve sexually and afterwards Eve went to Adam and convinced him to partake in sex also.

Eve became pregnant from sex with the devil and afterwards she also conceived from sex with Adam.

Prime example of what over study does to the mind!

This is plain and simple scripture, one has to ignore them completely in order to not understand.

No. One has to ignore your disgusting private interpretation to understand them plainly.

I have showed scripture that Cain was the son of the wicked one (the devil)

Of that wicked one in following his works!

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Private interpretation (and a very perverted one at that!).
No. One has to ignore your disgusting private interpretation to understand them plainly.
Of that wicked one in following his works!

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus said "Ye are the children of the devil" "He was a murderer from the beginning"

Who, in the beginning, was the first killer? HINT, Cain killed Abel.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus said "Ye are the children of the devil" "He was a murderer from the beginning"

Who, in the beginning, was the first killer? HINT, Cain killed Abel.

The Father of lies is Satan.

Satan told the first lie in the scriptures, not Cain.

And it is possible that Satan came into Cain to commit the first murder; just like Satan went into Judas to cause Christ to be killed.

Luke 22:3 KJV
Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

You’re understanding of scripture is faulty.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read it again for there are two different people named Cain and the first was the son of Eve. The first Cain killed his brother, Abel.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it again for there are two different people named Cain and the first was the son of Eve. The first Cain killed his brother, Abel.
Nevertheless, John 8:44 is not saying that Cain was the devil when it says that the devil was a murderer from the beginning.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, John 8:44 is not saying that Cain was the devil when it says that the devil was a murderer from the beginning.
Mat_13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Mat_13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

1Jn_3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
This is the scripture people can't understand for it says that the devil was the father, which means that Eve was seduced just as she told God.

Gen 3:13 And the LORDH3068 GodH430 saidH559 unto the woman,H802 WhatH4100 is thisH2063 that thou hast done?H6213 And the womanH802 said,H559 The serpentH5175 beguiled H5377 me, and I did eat.

nâshâ'
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterly.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right....in 1 John 3:12, Cain was of the wicked one...he was not the wicked one himself.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right....in 1 John 3:12, Cain was of the wicked one...he was not the wicked one himself.

Have you ever heard of people being possessed?

We as children have the same DNA as are parents. Cain had the DNA of the serpent, the devil. The children of Cain were possessed by the DNA of Cain.

Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.