Advertisements At CB Now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a problem with me. I've always wondered how this site paid its expenses anyway.

I just hope we don't go the CF.com route. Seeing Ads for Tarot Readings, women's lingerie, and gay counseling with pictures of two men kissing was disturbing to say the least.

@lforrest, @Angelina. Can either of you update us on what to expect, and why the change in policy?

Thanks,
- H

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Nancy

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a problem with me. I've always wondered how this site paid its expenses anyway.

I just hope we don't go the CF.com route. Seeing Ads for Tarot Readings, women's lingerie, and gay counseling with pictures of two men kissing was disturbing to say the least.

@lforrest, @Angelina. Can either of you update us on what to expect, and why the change in policy?

Thanks,
- H
Yes, hopefully none of the ads will lead people astray.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, hopefully none of the ads will lead people astray.

So far it's pretty clean here.

I just found the CF stuff offensive for a Christian site, but yes, now that you think about it, it very well could have given nominal Christians and Christian seekers the wrong impression, and potentially led them astray morally and even spiritually.

Reactions: Bob Estey

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I have to leave here plz remember myself and family in your prayers ppl.
Love in Christ.L.A.M.B.

Reactions: farouk and amadeus

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't think the Ads are a good idea but i do understand about keeping the site going & all that, i'll consider if i want to stay here or not

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Rita