Aeve the first episode complete- watch please secrets of women in the bible.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
here is the first episode really nice more than 12 episode.

It will have about the letter jews say represent women in the hebrew alphabet, the women prophet who's name is not written but her story is were gonna go in depth, and new testament had to take more time because studying greek words to explain about junia apostle women and deacon position in greek. Also more laws.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here is the first episode really nice more than 12 episode.

It will have about the letter jews say represent women in the hebrew alphabet, the women prophet who's name is not written but her story is were gonna go in depth, and new testament had to take more time because studying greek words to explain about junia apostle women and deacon position in greek. Also more laws.
I watched about ten minutes. It's honestly cringeworthy in the execution.

The background music is hard to take in, the "female voice" is so clearly a male voice trying to sound feminine that it seems like it's mocking women, which is not the message of the video.

The male speakers voice is hard to hear. Im not sure the hideous 3D animation is a good vehicle to get your ideas across. I don't think its a lack of effort. No matter how much work you put into that type of animation, it would still turn out hideous.

• Wow
Reactions: ButterflyJones

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
I'm not trying to insult women or make Aeve look weak but make her seem small to show a strange girl is powerful and how a small women can make the difference. No intention to offend women.

Please Wynona it's hard to make cartoons you shuld try and see how hard it is to make cartoons and harder to put subtitles. Will get better you will see make it better and the end of the message of all the series is one everyone is gonna like ;D.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not trying to insult women or make Aeve look weak but make her seem small to show a strange girl is powerful and how a small women can make the difference. No intention to offend women.

Please Wynona it's hard to make cartoons you shuld try and see how hard it is to make cartoons and harder to put subtitles. Will get better you will see make it better and the end of the message of all the series is one everyone is gonna like ;D.
Im glad you're not lacking in determination. Im assuming you are making the series on your own. As in, you are doing the writing, the cartoon animation, the subtitles, etc.

It would be better if you had a team but you said it would get better so Ill hold you to that.

Reactions: grumix8 and Lambano

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Thank you and you will see something awesome in the end give my word on it ;D.

Reactions: Wynona

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The background music is hard to take in, the "female voice" is so clearly a male voice trying to sound feminine that it seems like it's mocking women, which is not the message of the video.

The male speakers voice is hard to hear. Im not sure the hideous 3D animation is a good vehicle to get your ideas across. I don't think its a lack of effort. No matter how much work you put into that type of animation, it would still turn out hideous.
How could you bear 10 minutes? I couldn't take 10 seconds. Horrific.

Reactions: grumix8

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I just came across this thread, it's almost 2am and I couldn't sleep because of a pain in my shoulder. I haven't watched the videos but wanted to tell you about a book I have called 'Woman The Full Story' telling of the women of the bible and how Jesus didn't plan a male dominated Church. The author is a Messianic Jew married to a Church of England vicar.
1709344624871.png

Reactions: grumix8