After pestilences the next sign listed in Luke is great signs in the Sky

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

You say the "raptured church" is with the MARTYRED? -- You are INCORRECT.

Please stop promulgating the LIES,
Bobby Jo
False. Of course people who died after the Rapture also come back to earth with Jesus and the saints also. What, you thought we needed to leave them in heaven while we came back? Ha. No. We all come to rule and reign with Jesus. Your shrill accusations are a joke.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The start of the time of sorrows does not mention these groups. The judgment is for the wicked. That time of judgment comes at the appointed time. We do not know what the time is for the beginning of these last seven years or therefore, the last 3 1/2 years either. The final period is known as the time of Jacob's trouble. We do know that He deals with Israel in that final time. (as well as billions of people that come to believe in Jesus at that time). The church is in heaven at this time.
The book of Revelation is the end time. If you do not start there, you may as well study the last 2500 years and get back with me after it is all over.

We are in Revelation 6. That would be a great place to start.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. ... We all come to rule and reign with Jesus. Your shrill accusations are a joke.

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.

You are INCORRECT, and possibly DISHONEST. Please obey Scripture, not your FALSE doctrines.
Bobby Jo

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The book of Revelation is the end time.
So are many other prophesies in many other books.
If you do not start there, you may as well study the last 2500 years and get back with me after it is all over.

We are in Revelation 6. That would be a great place to start.

The scene is set for chap six in chap 5.

"13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."
Have you seen this yet? Ha.

When I read chapter six I see a sequence of events.

A white horse rider.
World war
Resulting famine
A new system of commerce after the famine.
Then a great death that kills a quarter of the world population
Then some martyr prayers crying for justice being told to wait just a little while longer
Then the sun going out, and the stars, and the heavens departing as a scroll, while on earth every mountain is levelled, and islands moved out of their locations. We also see the wicked trying to hide under rocks, and wishing for death. The time is noted as the great day of His wrath.

Have you seen some great leader that is thought of as good and a world war?

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are INCORRECT, and possibly DISHONEST. Please obey Scripture, not your FALSE doctrines.
Bobby Jo
Why talk for nothing? We reign with Christ. This includes the poor believers that were beheaded. Quit spam posting. If you have a point say it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We do not die when we are raised up to be with Him.

Well, "we don't come back", so we apparently MUST DIE to be "raptured":

Rev. 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

... and because all the "raptured" are DEAD, they get to say in HEAVEN, -- and only the MARTYRED who return with Jesus will be left on earth to rule and reign with Jesus. Of course there won't be anyone to rule and reign over, except the animals of the earth.

Silly people,
Bobby Jo

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, "we don't come back", so we apparently MUST DIE to be "raptured":
Being caught up to be with Him and like Him does not seem like death to me.

... and because all the "raptured" are DEAD, they get to say in HEAVEN, -- and only the MARTYRED who return with Jesus will be left on earth to rule and reign with Jesus. Of course there won't be anyone to rule and reign over, except the animals of the earth.

?? You seem to think that unless we are murdered we do not get to be saints or with Him or ruling with Him??

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Quit spam ...

SPAM is good, but more importantly, I REALLY LIKE "Keystone" canned Beef. W/M had it on sale this last fall, regularly $8/can for $5/can (28oz), and I bought some 50 more to go with my existing 100.

And unless you do the same, you'll wish you had:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... because there ain't no tribulation era "rapture".

We All Choose,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being caught up to be with Him and like Him does not seem like death to me. ...

Then you're in LUCK, because the "church" DOESN'T RETURN with Jesus and HIS Martyred Saints. So enjoy HEAVEN.

Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are many other prophesies in many other books.
The scene is set for chap six in chap 5.
"13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever."
Have you seen this yet? Ha.

It already happened. Who said we had a choice in the matter. It does not give the day and hour it happened. It only takes a few seconds to say those words. I do not remember much about last Fall, do you?

When I read chapter six I see a sequence of events.

A white horse rider.
World war
Resulting famine
A new system of commerce after the famine.
Then a great death that kills a quarter of the world population
Then some martyr prayers crying for justice being told to wait just a little while longer
Then the sun going out, and the stars, and the heavens departing as a scroll, while on earth every mountain is levelled, and islands moved out of their locations. We also see the wicked trying to hide under rocks, and wishing for death. The time is noted as the great day of His wrath.

Have you seen some great leader that is thought of as good and a world war?
For wanting to figure things out, you sure have a sarcastic way of doing it. We are still in peace time with the white and red seals.

Slow down a bit. This the first set, for the church. Perhaps God is waiting for the church to make a decision, to see how bad things get.

Abraham had such a talk with God before Sodom and Gomorrah.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would they rule with Him if they didn't? Osmosis?

Anyone has to be THERE to rule with HIM, -- and the ONLY ones who will return with HIM are the MARTYRED.

So if you're taken up, you'll stay up. OR, you'll find yourself remaining on earth exactly as Noah went through the flood, with you going through the Tribulation. So you might want to refresh yourself on Lke 22:35-36, because you just might need a PURSE, BAG, and SWORD.

OR cross your fingers. I hear that might work ...
Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No record of this in history? Where all people on earth praised God?

So the world is at peace. OK.
I doubt 99.999% of the human population even cared if it happened? When did you find out it happened if there is no historical record? I bet every other creature on earth loved it.

I doubt the world even knows peace even if peace knocked them in the head with a sledge hammer. Wait that is not very peaceful. How would peace get our attention? Have we not had to stop and rethink life a bit?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I doubt 99.999% of the human population even cared if it happened? When did you find out it happened if there is no historical record? I bet every other creature on earth loved it.
I can tell you that every creature on earth did not glorify and praise Jesus in 1798. Really.

I doubt the world even knows peace even if peace knocked them in the head with a sledge hammer. Wait that is not very peaceful. How would peace get our attention? Have we not had to stop and rethink life a bit?
Or perhaps as we enter the very last period, the war will be so severe that it will make all previous history look like a time of peace in comparison?

War is the first sign in all three gospels of that final time.

Here are the signs that seem to lead up to the doors of that final seven-year period.

From Mark...[war, earthquakes, pestilences, famines]

From Luke..
[war, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, fearful sights in heavens]

From Matthew..
[war, famines, pestilences, earthquakes]

This will be the start of the time of labour pains or sorrows.