After pestilences the next sign listed in Luke is great signs in the Sky

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

If this virus/pestilence is a sign, the next thing we might expect is great signs in the heaven.

Not comets or asteroids or supermoons probably. But great signs that absolutely stun people and probably have never been seen before.

Reactions: Pearl

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:4-8
4 Another horse went out, a red one; and its rider was given the power to take peace away from the earth and make people slaughter each other. He was given a great sword.
5 When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales.
6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine!”
7 When he broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, “Go!”
8 I looked, and there in front of me was a pallid, sickly-looking horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Sh’ol followed behind him. They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth "

fits ?

Revelation 9:20 Now the rest of mankind who were not ...

Revelation 9:20 Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk.
The rest of mankind, who were not killed with these plagues, didn't repent

of the works of their hands, that they wouldn't worship demons, and the idols of gold, and of silver, and of brass, and of stone, and of wood; which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk. Young's Literal Translation

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 6:4-8
4 Another horse went out, a red one; and its rider was given the power to take peace away from the earth and make people slaughter each other. He was given a great sword.
5 When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales.
6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine!”
7 When he broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living being say, “Go!”
8 I looked, and there in front of me was a pallid, sickly-looking horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Sh’ol followed behind him. They were given authority to kill one-quarter of the world by war, by famine, by plagues and with the wild animals of the earth.
The thing is by this time, the first two seals were already opened.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The thing is by this time, the first two seals were already opened.
Right the first five Seals are opened now.
The next prophesied event is the Sixth seal, the world changer that will commence all the end time events. leading up to Jesus Return.
Luke 21:25-26 refers to that Day.

Luke 21:10-11, is what has happened to the world since Jesus departed. We are experiencing another plague right now!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next prophesied event is the Sixth seal, the world changer that will commence all the end time events. leading up to Jesus Return.

Luke 21:10-11, is what has happened to the world since Jesus departed. We are experiencing another plague right now!
Covid19 is the first seal, when has world war broke out, and all the animals are attacking and killing humanity.

The 5th and 6th happen at the same time. This is Paul's rapture. The dead in Christ get their robes first, and then those alive on earth.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The string pullers behind the scenes have orchestrated the normal, regular occurrence of a strain of the flu virus, into a major panic stations, lockdown and huge disruption of the world.

The weird thing is this Keras quote is stuck in my computer.

I was going to answer, but decided against it.

I think I was going to say the only string puller is the Dragon, who is giving his power, and his throne, and his great authority to the composite beast.

This Orchestrator is working BEHIND the scenes, not yet revealed to the masses.

I'd say this is not a regular stain of any flu virus.

The IMF said we're headed into a global depression worse than the 30's.

The flu usually don't do that.

This is the first of the signs that the Dragon is given the power to do on behalf of the composite beast.

Luke 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

If this virus/pestilence is a sign, the next thing we might expect is great signs in the heaven.

Not comets or asteroids or supermoons probably. But great signs that absolutely stun people and probably have never been seen before.

Luke 21 is tricky. Like a Day of the Lord prophecy. Near, far, near.

Jesus moves around in time.

At verse 12, He shifts from our end times, and speaks to the Old Time Jews,

"But before all this.​

Then at verse 25, Jesus shifts back to our end times

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.​

I think these, for the most part, have already been given since 1994, 2015, 2017 and 2019.

I think we're waiting right before this begins:

"On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.​

"People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.​

There's probably a certain amount of time between the verses.

There's probably something even worse than this virus on the way.

He will even cause fire to fall from heaven in the full view of men.

It all doesn't happen in 30 days.

Maybe there's also a delay that's baked in the cake.

Silence for half a hora.

Waiting for our brothers and fellow servants.

Jesus will not lose any that the Father gives Him.

We can't leave without them.

Welcome to the forum dad.

Reactions: Nancy

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Plagues also happened before Jesus. Looking at the five seals we see starvation, war that takes peace from the earth, a fourth of the population being destroyed etc. Do you think this already happened?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 21 is tricky. Like a Day of the Lord prophecy. Near, far, near.

Jesus moves around in time.

At verse 12, He shifts from our end times, and speaks to the Old Time Jews,

"But before all this.​
There was also great persecution after Jesus left. So why would we say that has to refer to the OT only? There will be great persecution in the end also. It could be referring to this primarily. There will be a lot of people killed for being believers in the end. I see no way to relegate what is said here to 'the OT'.

Then at verse 25, Jesus shifts back to our end times

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.​

I think these, for the most part, have already been given since 1994, 2015, 2017 and 2019.
There may have some signs in the sky before but they would not be what is being talked about here. I think the signs referred to will be real signs! Not some secret signs most people would disagree were actually signs at all.

I think we're waiting right before this begins:

"On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.​

"People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.​

There's probably a certain amount of time between the verses.
I don't think we are there yet.

There's probably something even worse than this virus on the way.

He will even cause fire to fall from heaven in the full view of men.

It all doesn't happen in 30 days.
That refers to the evil king of the end and we do not see him yet. That could not be now.

Maybe there's also a delay that's baked in the cake.

Silence for half a hora.
That is after the fire thing which is not yet. Nor would a half an hour seem like a big delay on earth.

Waiting for our brothers and fellow servants.

Jesus will not lose any that the Father gives Him.

We can't leave without them.

Welcome to the forum dad.
Thanks. But the timing of when these saints prayed is clearly in the latter times.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You won't be for long. Looks like your pic is a person many decades old. We don't live all that long. The sequence of events in the very end is something over a span of several years, not some instant end of the world thing.
Yep, we've pretty much had our run, you and I. But these "End of the World" nuts have been telling us of the "final bowls" are (presently) being poured out for hundreds of years before I was even born.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep, we've pretty much had our run, you and I. But these "End of the World nust have been telling us of the "final bowls (presently) being poured out for hundreds of years before I was even born.
The end of the world started in Jesus day. So they were right. The final sequence of events culminating in a seven-year period is yet to come.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end of the world starts whenever you all say so?

According to God the world started and ended at the same time. I guess you have the right to define your own ending.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought all you "Chicken Littles" might like to explain why we are still here.
List of epidemics - Wikipedia

I'm just glad you're still here.

We can't be getting any younger.

The reason WE are still here is because the Calvinists were right. And the Devil knew it. So he did everything he could do to make war with the offspring of the woman. He set his mind on multi prong methods in killing the saints. Even before they could be born. Every kind of abortion method or pill. Popularizing these methods have made a dent in the number of our brothers and fellow servants that could enter into the world. The Devil bought for himself a little sliver of time.

But fear not little flock, Jesus will not lose any that are given to Him by the Father. None of us will slip through His righteous right hand. When we reach the right number, the saints will go marching in. The resurrection/rapture will happen, but it's a unique event. It's only going to happen one time.

I think that it should have happened already, but we are living the tail end of a necessary delay.

Reactions: Willie T

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:1-4. The Lamb of God is opening the seals.

I'm on a bit of a different schematic Tim.

Don't mind me.

I think the first seal is a done deal.

It was Jesus in 1798. The white horse Rider was the Gospel message ABOUT Jesus that could finally go out to conquer the globe in 1798 when they put the Pope in jail and closed down the Vatican during the French Revolution.

Prior to that, during the Foxe Book Days of Europe, it was the Pope who said what we had to do to get saved. He put the Bible into lockdown mode. People were burnt at the stake for owning Bibles.

When the Pope died in a French jail cell in 1798, the 6th head on the composite beast received, what at that time, seemed to be a mortal wound.

The message that salvation comes through faith in Jesus alone was free to go out to conquer the world.

I think we are much deeper into Revelation's narrative than most people realize.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Don't mind me.

It was Jesus in 1798. The white horse Rider was the Gospel message ABOUT Jesus that could finally go out to conquer the globe in 1798 when they put the Pope in jail and closed down the Vatican during the French Revolution.

Prior to that, during the Foxe Book Days of Europe, it was the Pope who said what we had to do to get saved. He put the Bible into lockdown mode. People were burnt at the stake for owning Bibles.

When the Pope died in a French jail cell in 1798, the 6th head on the composite beast received, what at that time, seemed to be a mortal wound.

The message that salvation comes through faith in Jesus alone was free to go out to conquer the world.

I think we are much deeper into Revelation's narrative than most people realize.
That was funny, although I assume you were not trying to be. Popes did all sorts of evil things. Claiming the seals of heaven must have been opened if a pope got arrested is ridiculous.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't mind me.

Revelation only really covers 3.5 years, so I highly doubt we are that deep.