After The Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what you mean by "Free Sex" or how this relates to Blue - or God or anything. I agree that Fundamentalists are more Puritan with respect to sex but this is a function of Puritanism and not God.

So adultery and fornication has changed under The New Covenant? Funny, I don't recall Jesus saying He changed those things in God's laws. Even sodomy is still against God's law under Christian doctrine!

Abortion is complicated
2) The Bible is silent on abortion mostly - and the one time it is mentioned directly - God is proscribing it.

No, abortion is NOT complicated; it is against God's Ways. And just where in Scripture is God "proscribing" such a thing??

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So adultery and fornication has changed under The New Covenant? Funny, I don't recall Jesus saying He changed those things in God's laws. Even sodomy is still against God's law under Christian doctrine!

No, abortion is NOT complicated; it is against God's Ways. And just where in Scripture is God "proscribing" such a thing??

Who are you to make up what God's ways are - to put words in God's mouth ?

No where does the Bible mention or allude to abortion - except in Numbers where an abortion procedure is proscribed in the case where a woman is suspected to have become pregnant - and the husband suspects the child is not his.

God also takes part in (commands) the killing of babies and fetuses in many instances in the Bible.

d) when do you think the soul arrives ?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No where does the Bible mention or allude to abortion - except in Numbers where an abortion procedure is proscribed in the case where a woman is suspected to have become pregnant - and the husband suspects the child is not his.

God also takes part in (commands) the killing of babies and fetuses in many instances in the Bible.

Just as I thought, YOU CANNOT BACK UP YOUR CLAIM in God's Word! You are not to be trusted!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just as I thought, YOU CANNOT BACK UP YOUR CLAIM in God's Word! You are not to be trusted!

You are the one making the claim that abortion is against "God's word" - I simply said the Bible was silent w/r to condemning abortion.

Numbers 5:11-28 - "Gods Word" proscribes abortion
In Deuteronomy 13: 12-16 God commands the killing of babies and fetuses - and in numerous other places.

Do not blame your Biblical illiteracy on me.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one making the claim that abortion is against "God's word" - I simply said the Bible was silent w/r to condemning abortion.

Numbers 5:11-28 - "Gods Word" proscribes abortion
In Deuteronomy 13: 12-16 God commands the killing of babies and fetuses - and in numerous other places.

Do not blame your Biblical illiteracy on me.

You are only trying to make something up that is NOT written.
The Numbers 5:11-28 Scripture involves the bitter water as merely a mixture of holy water and dust from the floor, not a poisonous concoction to induce labor and thus an abort!

Num 5:17
17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water:

KJV

And the Deuteronomy 13 Scripture you quote has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IDEA OF ABORTION AT ALL! It is about an idol abomination in false worship in a city of Israel.

Deut 13:12-15
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known";

14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
KJV

So just as I figured, you made stuff up to try and support your political agenda in favor... of abortion!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are only trying to make something up that is NOT written. The Numbers 5:11-28 Scripture involves the bitter water as merely a mixture of holy water and dust from the floor, not a poisonous concoction to induce labor and thus an abort!

Num 5:17
17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take, and put it into the water:

KJV

And the Deuteronomy 13 Scripture you quote has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE IDEA OF ABORTION AT ALL! It is about an idol abomination in false worship in a city of Israel.

Deut 13:12-15
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known";

14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
KJV

So just as I figured, you made stuff up to try and support your political agenda in favor... of abortion!

1) Numbers 11 describes a procedure whereby the fetus is killed if the woman has been unfaithful - and no amount of denial on your part will change this reality
2) In Deut - babies and fetuses are killed due to idol worship by the parents of these children.

Killing a fetus - regardless of method or rational - is abortion. You are engaging in self deception.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) Numbers 11 describes a procedure whereby the fetus is killed if the woman has been unfaithful - ....

No it doesn't. The effect was produced by God's operation through the 'curse', not by the actual water-dust mixture. Your interpretation leaves God's working out of it, and wrongly assigns the water/dust mixture as some kind of sorcery potion!

2) In Deut - babies and fetuses are killed due to idol worship by the parents of these children.

Killing a fetus - regardless of method or rational - is abortion. You are engaging in self deception.

God telling the Israelites to execute those Baal worshipers that lived in the cities of Israel is not the act of aborting babies! You're only looking for places in God's Word to justify your abortion agenda of man!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1)No it doesn't. The effect was produced by God's operation through the 'curse', not by the actual water-dust mixture. Your interpretation leaves God's working out of it, and wrongly assigns the water/dust mixture as some kind of sorcery potion!

2)God telling the Israelites to execute those Baal worshipers that lived in the cities of Israel is not the act of aborting babies! You're only looking for places in God's Word to justify your abortion agenda of man!

1) What do you mean "No it doesn't" What doesn't. A procedure is proscribed which kills the fetus. If you want to claim that God was involved in the killing of the Fetus .. OK .. but that does not change the fact that the fetus is killed.

2) Killing fetuses is abortion - regardless of the rational. Just because you agree with the rational for killing fetuses in this case - does not change the fact that fetuses are intentionally killed.

Killing fetuses is abortion. Sorry - but it is what it is.

3) You can't seem to figure out that killing fetuses is abortion .. and you have given no Biblical support for your claim that abortion is prohibited by God's word.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Satan has already been here in person for 2500 years, pulling the strings of Western Civilization.

No he has not,he's in Heaven accusing the saints.Have you seen him?his evil spirit is here ,but he defacto will not until he is kicked out of Heaven.

his kids are doing his agenda,ie,the kenites are

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Is killing against the law?The soul arrives at conception

Edit ,meant to say,all souls are in heaven before birth,waiting to be born of woman

What was the reason why God ordered those killings?

Last edited:

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is killing against the law?The soul arrives at conception

1) is killing "what" against the Law ? Cows ? and is killing always against the Law - the killing of a Person

and this gets into a whole debate about whether or not a person exists .. which brings us to the soul.

Why would the soul arrive at conception ? -- cause the Pope said so ? Justify your claim - give some support .. other than "Pastor Bob Told me so"

A) where did the soul come from prior to entering the fleshy abode it will inhabit
B) where will the soul go after ?
C) and when in heaven - and are finished enough hail Mary's .. suppose you want to take a vacation - the rule being - you won't remember your past life .. while you are down living another life .. on another planet. Where would you go ?

And when you blank out .. prior to entering this new fleshy place - when do you think is the best time to enter the game ...

Sentience Perhaps ? ahhh .. hmmm makes sense .. "I think therefor I am" .. prior to this point .. there is no possibility of cognition because the apparatus is not yet in place.

This is also a bad entry point because the chances are not real great that the zygote will result in a born human.. the odds get much better after implantation ... :)

There are valid perspectives other than yours - The question of when human life can be said to exist .. and to begin has 5 different scientific perspectives.. Metabolic, Genetic, Embryological, Neurological, Ecological .. only one puts the soul at conception .. well not exactly but it claims that something that can be called "Human life" exists" ... a single human cell .. this does not mean a "Living Human" exists.. have to cross a higher bar for that one.

Yeah .. you havn't done your homework on this one .. and Pastor Bob is 1) Biased and 2) not a subject matter expert

What was the reason why God ordered those killings?

Yes .. God made a Law stating that if some in a town start worshiping other Gods ... everyone in the town is to be slaughtered .. which includes babies and fetuses of course.

That law is still there .. you can look it up in the Bible in Deut 13 .. God's Law - Should we not be following it ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
1) is killing "what" against the Law ? Cows ? and is killing always against the Law - the killing of a Person

and this gets into a whole debate about whether or not a person exists .. which brings us to the soul.

Why would the soul arrive at conception ? -- cause the Pope said so ? Justify your claim - give some support .. other than "Pastor Bob Told me so"

A) where did the soul come from prior to entering the fleshy abode it will inhabit
B) where will the soul go after ?
C) and when in heaven - and are finished enough hail Mary's .. suppose you want to take a vacation - the rule being - you won't remember your past life .. while you are down living another life .. on another planet. Where would you go ?

And when you blank out .. prior to entering this new fleshy place - when do you think is the best time to enter the game ...

Sentience Perhaps ? ahhh .. hmmm makes sense .. "I think therefor I am" .. prior to this point .. there is no possibility of cognition because the apparatus is not yet in place.

This is also a bad entry point because the chances are not real great that the zygote will result in a born human.. the odds get much better after implantation ... :)

There are valid perspectives other than yours - The question of when human life can be said to exist .. and to begin has 5 different scientific perspectives.. Metabolic, Genetic, Embryological, Neurological, Ecological .. only one puts the soul at conception .. well not exactly but it claims that something that can be called "Human life" exists" ... a single human cell .. this does not mean a "Living Human" exists.. have to cross a higher bar for that one.

Yeah .. you havn't done your homework on this one .. and Pastor Bob is 1) Biased and 2) not a subject matter expert

Yes .. God made a Law stating that if some in a town start worshiping other Gods ... everyone in the town is to be slaughtered .. which includes babies and fetuses of course.

That law is still there .. you can look it up in the Bible in Deut 13 .. God's Law - Should we not be following it ?

I've edited my post ,all souls are in Heaven waiting to be born of woman.
The reason for those killings was because they were of the nephilim

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've edited my post ,all souls are in Heaven waiting to be born of woman.
The reason for those killings was because they were of the nephilim

Too bad you edited your post .... I would like to hear what the plans for the next vacation are.

So when do you think would be the best time to enter the fleshy vessel you will inhabit - recognizing that you will not remember anything of your past life past that point until you return to heaven. This is a much more important question than seems on the surface .. its can be a game changer for perspective.

So if you are waiting to be born of woman .. vacation all planned out .. and the fleshy vessel you chose to inhabit turns out to be a dud - the Mighty Zygote fails to implant and .. trip over .. is the trip then cancelled ? .. or do you just hitch a ride on the next vessel .. as there is an unlimited supply on an unlimited number of worlds ..

Now I am glad you brought up nephilim .. everything is reversed in heaven so the Satan is your butler and the nephilum your servants .. just kidding. but The Bible mentions "son's of God on a number of occasions" and these are not Angels - they are divinities of a higher order - who hang out with God on occasion - and converse with the most high - but are subordinate to him .. just as Jesus is depicted in the Synoptics.

Consider Deut 32:43

O heavens, rejoice with Him Bow to Him, all divinities Bow to Him, all sons of the divine
O nations, rejoice with His People And let all angels of the divine Strengthen themselves in Him.

For He’ll avenge the blood His sons, Be vengeful And wreak vengeance And recompense justice On His foes,
Requite those who reject him and the Lord will and Cleanse His people’s land.

Notice these divinities "sons of God" are on the highest tier .. up in heaven with the Most High .. the nations are down on earth - and the angels are on a lower tier yet.

These Divinities show up in Job as well . this time Satan is among them - and Father and son make a wager - poor Job has some rough times.. again these divinities are shown as subordinate to the Most High .. and Satan never acts outside of Gods will in Job.

Psalm 82 mentions El as head of the Divine Council .. YHWH - one of his sons - is fighting with the other sons.. YHWH wins and takes over the Earth .. prior to that each son has his own nation as per

Deut 32:8
When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided humankind he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of El, and the Lord’s (YHWH) portion was his people Jacob, the lot of his inheritance.

El - the God of Abraham - is reputed to have 70 or so son's in Ugaritic Literature

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad you edited your post .... I would like to hear what the plans for the next vacation are.

So when do you think would be the best time to enter the fleshy vessel you will inhabit - recognizing that you will not remember anything of your past life past that point until you return to heaven. This is a much more important question than seems on the surface .. its can be a game changer for perspective.

So if you are waiting to be born of woman .. vacation all planned out .. and the fleshy vessel you chose to inhabit turns out to be a dud - the Mighty Zygote fails to implant and .. trip over .. is the trip then cancelled ? .. or do you just hitch a ride on the next vessel .. as there is an unlimited supply on an unlimited number of worlds ..

Now I am glad you brought up nephilim .. everything is reversed in heaven so the Satan is your butler and the nephilum your servants .. just kidding. but The Bible mentions "son's of God on a number of occasions" and these are not Angels - they are divinities of a higher order - who hang out with God on occasion - and converse with the most high - but are subordinate to him .. just as Jesus is depicted in the Synoptics.

O heavens, rejoice with Him Bow to Him, all divinities Bow to Him, all sons of the divine
O nations, rejoice with His People And let all angels of the divine Strengthen themselves in Him.

For He’ll avenge the blood His sons, Be vengeful And wreak vengeance And recompense justice On His foes,

Notice these divinities "sons of God" are on the highest tier .. up in heaven with the Most High .. the nations are down on earth - and the angels are on a lower tier yet.

These Divinities show up in Job as well . this time Satan is among them - and Father and son make a wager - poor Job has some rough times.. again these divinities are shown as subordinate to the Most High .. and Satan never acts outside of Gods will in Job.

Psalm 82 mentions El as head of the Divine Council .. YHWH - one of his sons - is fighting with the other sons.. YHWH wins and takes over the Earth .. prior to that each son has his own nation as per

When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided humankind he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of El, and the Lord’s (YHWH) portion was his people Jacob, the lot of his inheritance.

El - the God of Abraham - is reputed to have 70 or so son's in Ugaritic Literature

Pretty much Judaic rubbish! No wonder Lord Jesus rebuked the scribes and Pharisees for all their false traditions, which included a man-made occult hierarchy view like the one above! The Kabbalah traditions are man-made, not from God.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pretty much Judaic rubbish! No wonder Lord Jesus rebuked the scribes and Pharisees for all their false traditions, which included a man-made occult hierarchy view like the one above! The Kabbalah traditions are man-made, not from God.

Holy what pressed your "Satan is trying to get you" button ?

So we can not talk about the soul now - and where it goes after death - without being labeled "in league with Satan" ?

I see that I must have poked the wrong button - but no idea what has you so in a tizzy - cause all the stuff you are going on about has nothing to do with my post.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Why, are you going to slap me on the cheek like the blind Pharisees did Jesus?? Are you going to try and stone me like the Pharisees did Apostle Paul??

If the shoe fits, all I can say is, wear it.

You are in error brother. You don't pull the sin card unless a brother is in obvious unrepentant sin not just because someone says something you don't understand. Let it go and don't pick a fight for no cause while in the flesh.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Where were you before being born of woman?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where were you before being born of woman?

Good question .. presumably in heaven .. or living out another life somewhere in the Universe.

When one takes a vacation from heaven .. the rule is that one does not remember their past lives.

I went back to heaven once when I was young .. some would call it a near death experience. A voice asked me if I wanted to stay .. or go back .. and I chose to go back .. so here I am.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Good question .. presumably in heaven .. or living out another life somewhere in the Universe.

When one takes a vacation from heaven .. the rule is that one does not remember their past lives.

I went back to heaven once when I was young .. some would call it a near death experience. A voice asked me if I wanted to stay .. or go back .. and I chose to go back .. so here I am.

Like the" in Heaven"part.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what you mean by "Free Sex" or how this relates to Blue - or God or anything. I agree that Fundamentalists are more Puritan with respect to sex but this is a function of Puritanism and not God.

Abortion is complicated

1) Most of those on the left are Christians - do you not understand this or is your issue that they are not the right kind of Christians ?
2) The Bible is silent on abortion mostly - and the one time it is mentioned directly - God is proscribing it.

3) "The Law" There is a difference between a) having a belief and b) forcing that belief on others through physical violence (Law)
Do you understand this difference ? Do you think Jesus wanted is flock to be forcing man made religious belief on others through physical violence ?

4) When do you think the soul arrives and why ?
God condemned Israel for offering up their children as sacrifice to baal. In form abortion is offering up our children on the alter of free sex. Sex outside of marriage, that our government then made legal to just get rid of the consequences.

A soul is the result of human conception, where the brain is functioning properly in the development of a fetus. Why? God set it up that way. If God seperated male and female in the Garden, was he planning on them disobeying eventually?

Setting up laws has nothing to do with doing God's will or not. Making it legal for humans to sin in the face of God is wickedness.