After The Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What you post is your own law.

This is not about me, but your ethics on the subject. You ask questions about things I have no opinions on one way or the other.

I posted scripture .. what "God's Law" and you are trying to run away from scripture by spewing falsehood - claiming I did not post God's law.

You can't seem to post without misrepresentation and falsehood..

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Question IS,
What happens after the Rapture?

What is it?

Because I see people in the bible going on some very interesting sky journeys.

The first one I see is Adam. Right from the get go, he goes from dirt to Paradise.
And God "placed" man in the garden ..
He didn't start out there, the dirt came from here and then went there and then came back here.
Kinda like ashes to ashes and dust to dust. It's whats in the middle, like an oreo cookie thats all gooey and sweet,
but with hidden "sugary" enemies hiding in it.

Then we got Enoch.. and he was not, because God took him. Period, end of story, or is it?
Because there is a Book Enoch wrote giving all kinds of interesting interviews and taking pictures, and explaining how the universe works.
But they say, don't look there, thats a conspiracy theory.. and ya'll know what I think about those.
CIA tactics to get people thinking your CRAZY.

Then there's Noah who gets a to ride the sky in a boat with a bunch of animals.
But he don't cross over, or maybe he does, cause heavens door was open and the rain was pouring down.
And he was kinda in a safe place while the storm was raging.
And then after the storm he got set back down on the earth and all the animals with him.

Then there's Ezekiel, and the guy with the chariot, and Moses who's body never been found.
These just off the top of my head.. so I may be missing some names.

Is the question, What is it going to be like this time?
Because we have an interesting menu to choose from if you ask me.
I think it's going to be, like the first time. Like the very first time.
And it feels like the first time, it feels like the very first time... lalalallalaallalala
Written by Foreigner LOL like a stranger going to a new land.. LOL
(and I know the what it's about blaaahhhh)
But it's kind of makes sense, don't it?

He's gonna climb every mountain, sail across a stormy sea, if that's what it takes to get his lady.

So How you wanna travel? Boat, Chariot, UFO, or just Disappear and hope nobody notices?
Choices, choices..
Get your Tickets!

SMILE!!:D It's MONDAY!!

Reactions: n2thelight

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happens after the rapture?What will be going on in Heaven as well as earth?

Would love to have scripture support,however I will welcome opinions on this

Back to the main OP.

After Jesus' return to gather His 'faithful' Church, He takes them with Him to Jerusalem on earth, and begins His thousand years reign there over all nations (Zechariah 14).

All nations will be required to come up to Jerusalem from year to year and worship The KING, The LORD of hosts, and keep the feast of tabernacles. Those nations who refuse to come up, there will be no rain on their lands. God's River of the waters of life will manifest again then back on earth. This is all written in the Zechariah 14 chapter.

Reactions: Ziggy

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Back to the main OP.

After Jesus' return to gather His 'faithful' Church, He takes them with Him to Jerusalem on earth, and begins His thousand years reign there over all nations (Zechariah 14).

All nations will be required to come up to Jerusalem from year to year and worship The KING, The LORD of hosts, and keep the feast of tabernacles. Those nations who refuse to come up, there will be no rain on their lands. God's River of the waters of life will manifest again then back on earth. This is all written in the Zechariah 14 chapter.
This is correct and scriptural.
The only contention may be; Where does the Lord's angels gather His people from? Matthew 24:31, 1 Thess 4:17

We see in Revelation 12:14, that the faithful Christians are taken to a place of safety during the final 3 1/2 years of this age; the Great Tribulation period. That place cannot be heaven, as Jesus said it is impossible for humans to go to heaven. John 3:13
The Greek word translated 'heavens', is 'oranon', meaning the sky; our atmosphere. NOT the place where God resides.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Back to the main OP.

Will the nations be in flesh or spiritual bodies or some are some not?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First verse came to mind was:
Mat 5:5
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will the nations be in flesh or spiritual bodies or some are some not?

In spiritual bodies, all. Isaiah 25:5-9, where Apostle Paul was pulling from about death being swallowed up in victory, hints that all peoples will have the 'veil' ("covering") cast off. In 1 Corinthians 15, Paul revealed all will have the "image of the heavenly", but not all will have put on 'immortality' in that time. Some will still be in a liable to perish condition, still subject to the "second death" of being cast into the "lake of fire" at the end of the thousand years.

Reactions: n2thelight