Alex Jones is found guilty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I have to say that claiming something is true about a person that has no evidential basis is defamation of character and we have laws against that for good reason. Something I see many people on this site perpetrate.
You mean like the defamation CNN and MSNBC spews out daily, Nick Sandman cashed in on their lies

All the news writings around the world that had President Trump in collusion with Russia?

Durham is starting the indictments, and yes the dossier was a fake product produced with the $$$ of Hillary Clinton and the DNC

A few news outlets have started retractions regarding their false claims over the 4 year period

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they had the time, they would get to everyone on their list. They don't have the time.
I think they have time. The ones that concern them are those with a large following.
Influence to think outside their prescribed obedience box is a threat to the box makers.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They prioritize. They have a hit-list. Remember, if they get their way, they'll do what communist countries do, even if it takes years.
But they won't have time...at least not this time.

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry but …. I have to ask this.
Do you guys have any compassion? Are you even able to put yourselves in the shoes of a grieving parent whose 6 year old child was massacred like sheep and shot multiple times, and then enduring comments such as “it’s a hoax”?
Is it a mystery there wasn't a trial and discovery in Alex Jones case?

Autopsy reports, police/fbi forensics on guns and bullets?

Sorta like Ashli Babbit's supposed death on Jan 6th, no official reports of any kind, hospital represented spokesperson statement, Doctor statements, Coroner report statement, "Nothing"!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know what has happened to Christians but some of you have lost your minds. I could say that you’re affected by Satan because somehow you rationalize the death of children to some unfounded conspiracy.

Reactions: Marymog

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There may be some truth to his conspiracy, although it is connecting two things that may not be connected. The evidence is in project bluebird:(Project ARTICHOKE - Wikipedia)

Project ARTICHOKE (also referred to as Operation ARTICHOKE) was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) project that researched interrogation methods.

Preceded by Project BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE officially arose on August 20, 1951 and was operated by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence.[1] The primary goal of Project ARTICHOKE was to determine whether a person could be involuntarily made to perform an act of attempted assassination.[citation needed] The project also studied hypnosis, forced morphine addiction (and subsequent forced withdrawal) and the use of other chemicals including LSD, to produce amnesia and other vulnerable states in subjects.

Project ARTICHOKE led to Project MKUltra, which began in 1953.[2]
How could you make such damming claims against the US government, I'm in disbelief!

Alex Jones is this you?

Be careful pal, you might be the next James O'Keefe from project veritas, the FBI will come to your house and put you in handcuffs at 6am and take your cell phones, as happened 1 week ago

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344 and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post, yes the Obama admin was/is corrupt, I sorta saw it exactly as you explained

Twin towers would also be in question in my opinion, the many video clips, eyewitness and professional testimony is more than compelling that it was the inside job in my opinion

To think the media had the world hypnotised for 4 years on Russia Collusion on a fake dossier created for Hillary Clinton and the DNC, and yes the Obama Admin was in on it, from Obama all the way down to the FBI clerk
And the propaganda never stops and those same folks who buy into either. This is the magic of its success...why not keep using mass brainwashing techniques on the dumbed down, if you get a success rate of over 50 percent from their compliance.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t know what has happened to Christians but some of you have lost your minds. I could say that you’re affected by Satan because somehow you rationalize the death of children to some unfounded conspiracy.
That's how you see it. From my point of view, you are getting close to slander.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK , what you say about the reasons for his conviction are true but here’s a question for you.
What is the reason for this deception where real children died? Antichrist again?

Personally if this happened to my child, I wouldn’t even bother to even respond to such stupidity but other parents think otherwise and this is what makes America great. Lawsuits. Sue everyone to your heart’s content.
As Apak stated, are their coroner and death certificates from the "County" coroner?

Where is the forensics on bullets and guns used?

The FBI director at the time was Robert Mueller, a true criminal himself as seen in the Russia Gate investigation, that never should have taken place based upon a Hillary Clinton DNC fake dossier, a criminal setup, promoted by Robert Mueller

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go again...putting words into my mouth. You're calling me a hateful baby-killer. On ignore you go...again. You really need to get free of the MSM.
I don’t understand this obsession with MSM. 20 children died. This is a fact.

As Apak stated, are their coroner and death certificates from the "County" coroner?

Where is the forensics on bullets and guns used?

The FBI director at the time was Robert Mueller, a true criminal himself as seen in the Russia Gate investigation, that never should have taken place based upon a Hillary Clinton DNC fake dossier, a criminal setup, promoted by Robert Mueller

Friend, 20 children died. This is a fact. I don’t understand what your point if with these questions.

Reactions: Marymog

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the propaganda never stops and those same folks who buy into either. This is the magic of its success...why not keep using mass brainwashing techniques on the dumbed down, if you get a success rate of over 50 percent from their compliance.
Yes CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Washington Post, facebook, twitter, On And On

100% brainwashing in complete lies in deceit, in maintaing a false narrative

To believe Kyle Rittenhouse was charged with like 5 or 6 felonies for self defense?

The judge asked the evil Leftist prosecutor who charged Kyle with illegal possession of a firearm, if it was legal for a 17 year old to have the rifle? The prosecutor "Waffled" for 5 seconds then said yes it was legal, as the judge dismissed the charge, "Evil"

James O'Keefe from project Veritas having the FBI raid his home at 6am last week, taking his personal property while putting him in handcuffs?

Who's Next?

Reactions: APAK

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean like the defamation CNN and MSNBC spews out daily, Nick Sandman cashed in on their lies

All the news writings around the world that had President Trump in collusion with Russia?

The Durham is starting the indictments, and yes the dossier was a fake product produced with the $$$ of Hillary Clinton and the DNC

A few news outlets have started retractions regarding their false claims over the 4 year period
The Law can make accusations about people, yes that's true, but they have to prove it. The crime is the news media that bring accusations to the public. They usually get away with it since the prosecutors are usually aggressive on people accused. They usually don't file until they have some proof a crime has been committed.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could you make such damming claims against the US government, I'm in disbelief!

Alex Jones is this you?

Be careful pal, you might be the next James O'Keefe from project veritas, the FBI will come to your house and put you in handcuffs at 6am and take your cell phones, as happened 1 week ago
I didn't make the accusation though :) I just said you would have to connect project BlueBird to these claims to make the conspiracy. I didn't say you could do that reasonably.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t understand this obsession with MSM. 20 children died. This is a fact.

Friend, 20 children died. This is a fact. I don’t understand what your point if with these questions.
Im skeptical on the incident, Please provide an article where the "County Coroner" was involved, official documentation on forensics regarding guns and bullets used, I was unable to find these?

FBI director at the time was Robert Mueller, a criminal himself

Reactions: APAK

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law can make accusations about people, yes that's true, but they have to prove it. The crime is the news media that bring accusations to the public. They usually get away with it since the prosecutors are usually aggressive on people accused. They usually don't file until they have some proof a crime has been committed.

Devin, can you help me translate these folks here so I can understand better?
I saw your posts about MKULTRA and yes those are know facts today, but how does one rationalize the death of 20 children to a hoax and what is the ultimate goal?
I mean this is just insane to me to brush this off as nothing. Maybe the trauma that is caused in accepting that 6 year old angels were slaughtered like sheep, where the parents had to have a closed casket funeral because their bodies were so badly damaged.
How does one brush this off as “conspiracy” and for what purpose?

Im skeptical on the incident, Please provide an article where the "County Coroner" was involved, official documentation on forensics regarding guns and bullets used, I was unable to find these?

FBI director at the time was Robert Mueller, a criminal himself

Omg. Have you seen the funeral pictures?
Is this fake?
Sandy Hook shooting: First funerals take place following massacre as six-year-old Jets fan laid to rest | Daily Mail Online

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean like the prosecutor in the Kyle Rittenhouse case unlawfully charging him with illegal possession of a firearm?

Its was a pleasure watching the judge question the prosecutor regarding a 17 year old and the rifle in question, as he waffled on his answer and before the world stated it was "Legal" for Rittenhouse to have the firearm at the time, as the judge dismissed the charge

Politically motivated "Evil"!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't make the accusation though :) I just said you would have to connect project BlueBird to these claims to make the conspiracy. I didn't say you could do that reasonably.
I posted "Humor" in response

Alex Jones is this you?