Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is scary, but who is behind her is scarier

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ecumenical Movement began years ago as an attempt to unite Protestant churches with Rome, as well as other world religions. Comes from the word "Oikemenie" which means "whole inhabited world". Spiritualism disguised as "gifts of the Holy Spirit" (much of glossolalia, healings, prophesying, etc. is not from God) is the glue which binds it and Biblical truth is continually further de-emphasized.

Many attribute the beginning of the Movement to "the Toronto Blessing" which was the curse that really began to popularize the "emergent church", "non-denominational" movements which are a crucial element to Ecumenism - keep the people entertained with parlor tricks of tongues and healings and rock concert style rhythms ripped off from pop culture which orignally ripped it off from African and Caribbean pagan demon worship (worship of Kundalini serpent, Santeria, and everything else incorporate pagan music styles), while the great HYMNS of Luther and the Reformation so rich in church history and tales of victory over adversity are despised.

Rome banned the Bible and men risked their lives to have and preserve it. Today, Christians willfully leave it on the shelf, preferring the opinions of incompetent preachers and "scholars" who prefer to attack the truth than defend it.

I knew that Rick Warren was preaching "Chrislam" but didn't know about anything else. I recall reading recently that the entire goal of the Jesuits is to crush the Reformation. I received speaking in tongues but became afraid to use it after reading some negative things about it. I usually never practice it unless I get very overwhelmed in wanting to connect with God. I've prayed about it but never received clear leading so I avoid it. I became concerned about the emotionalism that I saw - particularly in Pentecostal churches - I think it holds danger.

That's interesting information to know. Today it seems believers have to be on guard about so many things. Ever since realizing what the Pope represents I'm very guarded. He's constantly pushing for "mercy" for refugees yet he's doing it for Agenda 21 and the Catholic church makes a lot of $$ off of resettling them and then leaves Americans to support them. I was looking on our state's website and it was translating how to get Medicaid in all these different languages I've never heard of. I'm really afraid for the future because of what this Pope has pushed. I just read where a foreigner was hired as a teacher and molested about 10 grade school children. It's so disturbing that they would hire someone from another country to teach young children whose background they can't accurately check. I prayed last night and told God again that I feel like Habakuk - that everything is destabilized from when I was a child. I asked Him again to change it. I hope one of these times He'll answer. We've been made unsafe in many ways. We were looking to move and when I read up on the area I read that MS-13 was in the area. Our country has been so broken down it's a wonder God allows the evil to go on - especially when children are hurt.

Look at this photo of the Vatican:

iu

Reactions: Phoneman777

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to warn everyone and ask you to contact your legislators. A family member works in a hospital and cares for illegal aliens with TB. They leave the hospital against medical advice and they go out into communities. This has reached the point of insanity. We cannot just sit back and let it happen. Some of them are antibacterial-resistant strains that once a pandemic hits your community there may not be much you can do if you or a family member contracts it. It's very very serious. I urge everyone to speak up.

Madeleine Cosman -- Hospital to the World Welcomes Illegal Aliens & Contagious Diseases

Reactions: Phoneman777