Aliens, demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are most welcome, Nancy.
May God bless you and your family beyond all measure.

Side Note:

There is a Christian movie by Rich Christiano (director of Time Changer, Play the Flute, the Secrets of Jonathan Sperry) where it deals with the false alien agenda. While it is a little cheesy and not as good as his other three big Christian movies, but it is still entertaining a little, and informative (To those who have no clue about the topic). It’s worth a one-time watch if you are bored.

Speaking of Christian movies:

I cannot recall if I told you about my two recent favorite Christian films or not.
I added them to my DVD collection.

Legacy Peak (See here at my DVD Collection thread discussion).
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters (See here at my DVD Collection thread discussion).
Thank you B.H.
I will surely look into your collection and, haven't seen the ones you listed, will check them out tonight!
Peace and God's blessings brother.

Reactions: Bible Highlighter

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think some people have demonic visions that they probably interpret as aliens. Not that there couldn't be real extra terrestrial life out there though.

Reactions: Nancy

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you B.H.
I will surely look into your collection and, haven't seen the ones you listed, will check them out tonight!
Peace and God's blessings brother.
I am happy to hear. I think you will really enjoy them.
Well, at least I did.

May God’s good ways always be upon you and your loved ones.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Question about space aliens.

[quote author=ghost kid link=topic=16228.msg221852#msg221852 date=1686176718]

If space aliens are real.Do you think God would give them the same treatment as us?Religiously speaking? :bigGrin:

[/quote]

Hi ghost kid. Interesting question! Technically, God's an alien.

Definition of ALIEN

belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing

God belongs to another place, heaven.

Exodus 20:22 Then the Lord said to Moses ... ‘You yourselves have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven.

Furthermore, the holy angels and fallen angels are technically aliens too, since they also belong to another place, heaven.

Luke 22:43 Then an angel from heaven appeared to Him.

Whether or not God and the angels are "space aliens" depends on the definition of "space". Heaven is technically a "space", as in, occupying a specified area. In terms of "outer space" like where the stars are, there's the metaphor that angels are like stars.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Since God created the stars, we can assume that, if aliens besides God and the angels exist, they would also be creations of God. Thus, since God created them, they would get the "same treatment" as us in terms of universal salvation. Right now, these fallen angel "aliens", I think will eventually believe in Christ and be saved like us Earthlings. Even Satan too. I assume the fallen angels and Satan are actual entities.

It makes me wonder... Let's say God created another planet like "Earth" after us... I think they would not be born with sin. Because the light of Christ's cross will already remove all sin and guarantee there be no suffering.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

That's assuming that these next species are created after these former things have passed away. I assume there's only the species of Earth and the species of Heaven that God has created.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Imagine us in Heaven, being able to go to different planets and exploring the universe. The Lord God creating many new creatures and galaxies to explore!

I saw this recently on the news too: Metallic flying orbs seen around the world, baffling NASA and the Pentagon - National | Globalnews.ca

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. Maybe an angel alien lol.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Harold,
SO SORRY-screwed up the format (oops) :D

"Right now, these fallen angel "aliens", I think will eventually believe in Christ and be saved like us Earthlings."

Lots of interesting imaginations about heaven! It's fun to try to but, we never will know till we get there. :)
The only thing about the part of your post, quoted above, is that Satan and his fallen angels already believe and tremble.

James 2:19
"
You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God. Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror."

Pretty sure they know the bible better than most Christians since they've been around for quite some time. JMO brother!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ancient civilizations recorded encounters with those they called gods that were not of this world.

Ancient Mayans made a carved relief of one of their God's and on his sarcophagus. Turned in a different direction than how it appears, it looks like a man in a cockpit, holding a joystick.

1686536438786-png.33584

On a crossbeam in one of the chambers of the great pyramid of Giza there are reliefs in gold. One looks like an Apache helicopter, the other a submarine, and a stealth bomber.
1686536502084.png

The other thing about the pyramid's deep inner chambers is that there is no soot on the walls or chamber ceilings. No evidence of fire lighting those areas.

Looking at what humans have done to our only home planet the idea of extra terrestrial life, more intelligent, is plausible. History speaks of this so why not?

Hebrews 11:3: ‘Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.'

Attachments

• 1686536438786.png
    1686536438786.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 18

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Nancy.

Eh, personally I don’t believe in Aliens. And I don’t personally believe that demons are around today. Though do believe there are spiritual forces here in the earth, that can cloud the soul, leading it towards dark intentions compare to what Jesus leads from the light.

Have had people tell me otherwise, and maybe their experience proved for them demons are real or even ufo, must love regardless.

:)

When did demons stop existing?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ancient civilizations recorded encounters with those they called gods that were not of this world.

Ancient Mayans made a carved relief of one of their God's and on his sarcophagus. Turned in a different direction than how it appears, it looks like a man in a cockpit, holding a joystick.

1686536438786-png.33584

On a crossbeam in one of the chambers of the great pyramid of Giza there are reliefs in gold. One looks like an Apache helicopter, the other a submarine, and a stealth bomber.
View attachment 33585

The other thing about the pyramid's deep inner chambers is that there is no soot on the walls or chamber ceilings. No evidence of fire lighting those areas.

Looking at what humans have done to our only home planet the idea of extra terrestrial life, more intelligent, is plausible. History speaks of this so why not?

Hebrews 11:3: ‘Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.'
The explanation to these ancient arts could be that a prophet saw them and drew what he saw. That doesn't mean they were visited by aliens.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
Way back when when debating on this same UFO subject, I received an email with a testimony about this man's involvement in new age concepts. Yes, he became a Christian.
This is the email: Its a good testimony of what Jesus can do.

"You'd be surprised by how the new age (a compilation of esoteric beliefs) uses exactly the same verse, Ezekiel chapter 10:9, to prove the Bible talks about UFOs, and therefore the proof. They insist that verse is a ufo. Funny; how they who do not even believe have to interpret the Bible. But yes, they lead many astray with exactly this verse. It's disgusting; and taken out of the context, as usual.

I have experience with UFOs a lot, especially; as coming out of the new age and those things I still see, but I just observe.
For 3 years I had nightmares about UFOs, the greys, the ones who have large eyes and big head and small bodies, coming taking me and doing things. It was in my twenties. The first night it started I had screamed so much I woke up a whole apartment complex. My best friend was living next door, and she knocked my door asking if I was alright. I had screamed like I was being murdered. Something must obviously have happened. I didn't remember. But after that, my dreams started. Each night, at 3 am, for 3 years, I dreamt they came and took me, and did experiment. Things like needles and operations. I lost time too. I could swear I had just went to bed, waking up at 7 am. This was real. It was no joke.
I saw a lot of crafts outside as well, unexplained things.
Then one night, I had the bright idea that God could protect me, and I said Jesus name when I saw them. You know what happened. They vanished like dust.
Immediately they vanished into thin air. I’m not joking. They did. I was just looking; in shock; but mostly in relief. They never ever returned!
I could sleep peaceful through the night; In the name of Jesus.

SO, a lot of people have the same experience I've read. But they are ignored by those communities or those preaching about UFOs; despite trying to have a dialogue, and despite their proofs.
That says it all."