Aliens, demons?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:26
"Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Eph. 2:1-2
2" And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—"

I've never given any real thought to "aliens" from outer space. All the "sightings" that have been flooding in on cell phones now has me wondering. Wondering if the fact that Satan is called The Prince of the Power of the Air, does that mean not just this gravity realm sky and earth, but also the galaxies?
Looking at the two verses above we are told that before becoming born again, we all followed Satan. He still rules this world until Christ's return.

12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."
Eph. 6:12

"Cosmic powers", "...spiritual forces in the HEAVENLY PLACES..."
"Rulers, authorities."

My mind is picturing the galaxy's and can't help but wonder if, since the many incidences of these strange sightings that are being reported could be real indeed. Satan also it seems, has dominion over the earth and the sky, air, outer space even? "Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, ..."

UFO's do not seem to put fear into men but, what if those things we see in the sky that are UFO's are demons in reality? Gearing up for the final battle. Hmm.

I've always believed they were military occurrences. Then we have asteroids just seemingly, randomly flying fast throughout the sky...hitting on whatever, and destroying them. Satan kills, steals and destroys. Why would he not take joy in destroying Gods beautiful galaxies?

These are simply my own thoughts. PPOA could also just mean, radio air waves, Tv, media...now that's obvious! He's in everything, education, hollywood, for sure, big businesses, church's. He rules this world and all who reject Jesus and he's got MANY followers. :(

Any thoughts? I don't really need to hear anything insulting or mocking so, please refrain? Thank you :Zek:

@Heart2Soul @APAK

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read several reports from scientists saying that based on observations, UFOs are not likely to be material objects as we know such. They defy physics, and therefore are not likely physical. Some say, anyway.

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Nancy.

Eh, personally I don’t believe in Aliens. And I don’t personally believe that demons are around today. Though do believe there are spiritual forces here in the earth, that can cloud the soul, leading it towards dark intentions compare to what Jesus leads from the light.

Have had people tell me otherwise, and maybe their experience proved for them demons are real or even ufo, must love regardless.

:)

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For sure it’s the CIA, FBI , or whatever …. I don’t believe in Aliens …well I do, but not that kind…haha!

whatever they are , they aren’t there for our good , that’s for sure .
And I don’t believe that they are demons either …demonic influence yes, but demons as we know them, no…

just my two cents xx

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are two basic responses to the question, what are UFOs?
Scientific/political,
Look at the size of the universe, check out what sites l8ke ' atomic rocket ' and answers in genesis say about interstellar space travel.
Both look at it from a scientific and practical engineering perspective and there conclusions are that what are reported as UFOs are not real physical objects.
From a political view, why would 'beings' capable of crossing in a realistic time frame the vastness of space between stars, be interested in the people of earth.

Look at how the US was interested in the people of the Pacific Islands durring ww2.
They were an irrelevance to the conduct of the war.
In the same way why would such an advanced race toy with a less advanced race in the way UFOs toy with People.

The second answer is that UFOs are spiritual phenomenon, intended to deceive and misslead people away from God.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I think something "extraterrestrial" may be in the works for mankind. I've often tried to figure out what earthly being could be the antichrist and bring the entire world under his control. Obviously, no regular man can do that.

But what if a being suddenly materialized as an "alien" and claimed to be the creator? He would have otherworldly knowledge and powers to the extent that even China, Iran, and North Korea would all acquiesce to him, along with the rest of the world. Maybe even Israel will embrace him as their "Messiah", as evidenced by him sitting on the throne in the temple, maybe the Dome of the Rock abomination?

Perhaps he will tell us that he is returning to protect us from a forthcoming great evil, the return of Jesus.

Fascinating stuff for sure.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for replying, much food for thought. @marks , I wonder at why you say that these objects are not physical when their are so many photos of them? That's what leads me to possibly believe it's government. So much of the unknown :oops:
Thanks for the reply brother!
hugs

Reactions: MatthewG and marks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I think something "extraterrestrial" may be in the works for mankind. I've often tried to figure out what earthly being could be the antichrist and bring the entire world under his control. Obviously, no regular man can do that.

But what if a being suddenly materialized as an "alien" and claimed to be the creator? He would have otherworldly knowledge and powers to the extent that even China, Iran, and North Korea would all acquiesce to him, along with the rest of the world. Maybe even Israel will embrace him as their "Messiah", as evidenced by him sitting on the throne in the temple, maybe the Dome of the Rock abomination?

Perhaps he will tell us that he is returning to protect us from a forthcoming great evil, the return of Jesus.

Fascinating stuff for sure.
Hi Patrick,
Fastinating is right! I suppose we could speculate till the cows come home and still be unsure, lol. Maybe it's a combination of all things mentioned here...?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for replying, much food for thought. @marks , I wonder at why you say that these objects are not physical when their are so many photos of them? That's what leads me to possibly believe it's government. So much of the unknown :oops:
Thanks for the reply brother!
hugs
Visible but not material, is the idea. A spiritual manifestation. There's a book by Dave Hunt called "The Archon Conspiracy", where he wrote the story of a man investigating UFO's with this idea behind it. That this is an evil spiritual conspiracy to deceive mankind into receiving demons and fallen angels as "aliens".

I've heard other scientists say this also, though they may appear solid, they still have to follow the laws of physics to the extent they are physical, and since they don't, logically, they are not physical, and instead are something else.

In other words, very much unknown!

Much love!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A new word I learned;

If you can descry it within the sky it just maybe something unknown or an airplane.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

2" And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—"

I've never given any real thought to "aliens" from outer space. All the "sightings" that have been flooding in on cell phones now has me wondering. Wondering if the fact that Satan is called The Prince of the Power of the Air, does that mean not just this gravity realm sky and earth, but also the galaxies?
Looking at the two verses above we are told that before becoming born again, we all followed Satan. He still rules this world until Christ's return.

12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

"Rulers, authorities."

My mind is picturing the galaxy's and can't help but wonder if, since the many incidences of these strange sightings that are being reported could be real indeed. Satan also it seems, has dominion over the earth and the sky, air, outer space even? "Men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, ..."

UFO's do not seem to put fear into men but, what if those things we see in the sky that are UFO's are demons in reality? Gearing up for the final battle. Hmm.

I've always believed they were military occurrences. Then we have asteroids just seemingly, randomly flying fast throughout the sky...hitting on whatever, and destroying them. Satan kills, steals and destroys. Why would he not take joy in destroying Gods beautiful galaxies?

These are simply my own thoughts. PPOA could also just mean, radio air waves, Tv, media...now that's obvious! He's in everything, education, hollywood, for sure, big businesses, church's. He rules this world and all who reject Jesus and he's got MANY followers. :(

Any thoughts? I don't really need to hear anything insulting or mocking so, please refrain? Thank you :Zek:

@Heart2Soul @APAK
Great Subject you have here Nancy...

Prerequisite conditions: No 'Alien' UFOs are from the outer, beyond the Van Allen Belts of the earth's orbital objects space. This phenomenium is caused from 'those' living in, on, under, beneath the earth OR within another dimension of life, who can traverse across dimensions and inner space.

UFOs of 'alien' origin of the spherical, elliptical, cigar-shaped etc, types are founded by/in

1. Demonic - evil activity alone

2. Military-Industrial complex receiving demonic advanced technologies for AI, autonomous, flight, bionic, medical, chemical - drugs devices, products and systems

3. Military-Industrial complex receiving demonic advanced technologies working in concert with demons today by communicating in a physical, mental, and spiritual nature.

Now my friend Fox Mulder of the X-Files used to think the truth was found in extraterrestrial beings of an advanced race(s). Now he thinks it is the military -industrial complex given advanced technology...from where...the thoughts and influence of demons?

I tend to believe as Fox, choice #3

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Rulers, authorities."

@Heart2Soul @APAK
I wont be here. If hadnt already passed away,i will leave in the rapture before it hits the fan.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great Subject you have here Nancy...

Prerequisite conditions: No 'Alien' UFOs are from the outer, beyond the Van Allen Belts of the earth's orbital objects space. This phenomenium is caused from 'those' living in, on, under, beneath the earth OR within another dimension of life, who can traverse across dimensions and inner space.

UFOs of 'alien' origin of the spherical, elliptical, cigar-shaped etc, types are founded by/in

1. Demonic - evil activity alone

2. Military-Industrial complex receiving demonic advanced technologies for AI, autonomous, flight, bionic, medical, chemical - drugs devices, products and systems

3. Military-Industrial complex receiving demonic advanced technologies working in concert with demons today by communicating in a physical, mental, and spiritual nature.

Now my friend Fox Mulder of the X-Files used to think the truth was found in extraterrestrial beings of an advanced race(s). Now he thinks it is the military -industrial complex given advanced technology...from where...the thoughts and influence of demons?

I tend to believe as Fox, choice #3
So do I Apak. demons/demon controlled = same to me.
AI is so big right now it's creepy!
What are your thoughts on the Roswell "autopsies"?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do I Apak. demons/demon controlled = same to me.
AI is so big right now it's creepy!
What are your thoughts on the Roswell "autopsies"?
Not 100% sure, although my theory is that these autopsies are genuine of 'alien' or non-human life-forms created by evil beings. Demons can create creatures, of grotesque forms, even the big-foot for example. And the purpose for these 'captured' dead bodies: to entice and bait men of vanity and dead in spirit, of the rich and powerful and the influential, to begin the cooperative work of evil we see continuing today...the cloning of human hybrids is not new....decades old.....

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not 100% sure, although my theory is that these autopsies are genuine of 'alien' or non-human life-forms created by evil beings. Demons can create creatures, of grotesque forms, even the big-foot for example. And the purpose for these 'captured' dead bodies: to entice and bait men of vanity and dead in spirit, of the rich and powerful and the influential, to begin the cooperative work of evil we see continuing today...the cloning of human hybrids is not new....decades old.....
Such a very state of affairs.

"men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Hmm, what things exactly? Asteroids? Nuclear destruction? Demons from outer space...?
Satan is a master of deception.
Thanks for your input my brother!

• Love
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a very state of affairs.

"men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Hmm, what things exactly? Asteroids? Nuclear destruction? Demons from outer space...?
Satan is a master of deception.
Thanks for your input my brother!
Anytime sis...hope your health is sustaining these days...Bless you, you dear soul, to our Father, and he knows about you

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Rulers, authorities."

@Heart2Soul @APAK
Demons exist today. I have experienced them. People in the Bible experienced them.
Some falsely believe the devil and his minions do not exist today because they think we are in the 1,000 year reign of Christ (i.e., the Millennium) where the devil resides in the bottomless pit. However, this 1,000 year reign clearly is yet future and has not happened yet for many reasons biblically. For one, Jesus is not actually reigning physically on a throne somewhere upon our planet. Also, many of the events in Revelation have not happened yet. Have you heard about demons coming up out of the ground as Revelation describes? Have you heard about 1/4th of the world dying in history? These things are in Revelation and they clearly have not happened yet.

I remember watching a video by a pastor one time. He was talking about how the word “owls” in one place in Scripture can be interpreted as in being in reference to demons. The Pastor then started to talk about how there is a relationship between owls and the grey aliens based on the fact their eyes are both almond shaped. At the time, I thought the pastor was silly on this point, and so I ignored this and just listened to the other part of the sermon I wanted to hear, but a long while later (about a year or so afterwards) I seen a movie trailer called the 4th Kind. In that trailer they had owls and they morphed into the grey aliens. There were also scenes of people acting like they were being possessed by these aliens (i.e. demons). To see this kind of thing and to say there is no devil around is to truly cover one's eyes from the truth of things.

But yes. Both aliens and ghosts are demons. It is not a coincidence that when people had encounters with these types of beings that they coincidently smelled brimstone on both accounts. There is so much more of course I could say but do not fall for the deception that the devil does not exist or that he is not putting forth delusions today. The devil is a master deceiver and he seeks to devour whom he will any way he can. We as believers need to draw closer to Jesus and His good ways to not be affected by the enemies schemes. Ephesians 6 talks about how we are to put on the whole armor of God to be able to just stand in the battle against his schemes.

I would encourage you to pray to the Lord and ask for the revealing of His truth on this topic (In His timing), and protection against the enemy. Trust in the Lord with everything you got (according to His Word), and commit to Him in all your ways and He will guide your path against the enemy.

Side Note:

There are also testimonies of Christians having also cast out UFO encounters in the name of Jesus. Why would aliens from another planet be afraid of Jesus? Well, they wouldn’t unless they are actually demons in disguise. I myself have cast out a demon in the name of Jesus. So they are real. Just trust in the LORD and His goodness and He will protect you.

• Love
Reactions: friend of and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons exist today. I have experienced them. People in the Bible experienced them.
Some falsely believe the devil and his minions do not exist today because they think we are in the 1,000 year reign of Christ (i.e., the Millennium) where the devil resides in the bottomless pit. However, this 1,000 year reign clearly is yet future and has not happened yet for many reasons biblically. For one, Jesus is not actually reigning physically on a throne somewhere upon our planet. Also, many of the events in Revelation have not happened yet. Have you heard about demons coming up out of the ground as Revelation describes? Have you heard about 1/4th of the world dying in history? These things are in Revelation and they clearly have not happened yet.

I remember watching a video by a pastor one time. He was talking about how the word “owls” in one place in Scripture can be interpreted as in being in reference to demons. The Pastor then started to talk about how there is a relationship between owls and the grey aliens based on the fact their eyes are both almond shaped. At the time, I thought the pastor was silly on this point, and so I ignored this and just listened to the other part of the sermon I wanted to hear, but a long while later (about a year or so afterwards) I seen a movie trailer called the 4th Kind. In that trailer they had owls and they morphed into the grey aliens. There were also scenes of people acting like they were being possessed by these aliens (i.e. demons). To see this kind of thing and to say there is no devil around is to truly cover one's eyes from the truth of things.

But yes. Both aliens and ghosts are demons. It is not a coincidence that when people had encounters with these types of beings that they coincidently smelled brimstone on both accounts. There is so much more of course I could say but do not fall for the deception that the devil does not exist or that he is not putting forth delusions today. The devil is a master deceiver and he seeks to devour whom he will any way he can. We as believers need to draw closer to Jesus and His good ways to not be affected by the enemies schemes. Ephesians 6 talks about how we are to put on the whole armor of God to be able to just stand in the battle against his schemes.

I would encourage you to pray to the Lord and ask for the revealing of His truth on this topic (In His timing), and protection against the enemy. Trust in the Lord with everything you got (according to His Word), and commit to Him in all your ways and He will guide your path against the enemy.

Side Note:

There are also testimonies of Christians having also cast out UFO encounters in the name of Jesus. Why would aliens from another planet be afraid of Jesus? Well, they wouldn’t unless they are actually demons in disguise. I myself have cast out a demon in the name of Jesus. So they are real. Just trust in the LORD and His goodness and He will protect you.
Agreed, 100%! Thank you for the reply!

Reactions: Bible Highlighter

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed, 100%! Thank you for the reply!
You are most welcome, Nancy.
May God bless you and your family beyond all measure.

Side Note:

There is a Christian movie by Rich Christiano (director of Time Changer, Play the Flute, the Secrets of Jonathan Sperry) where it deals with the false alien agenda. While it is a little cheesy and not as good as his other three big Christian movies, but it is still entertaining a little, and informative (To those who have no clue about the topic). It’s worth a one-time watch if you are bored.

Speaking of Christian movies:

I cannot recall if I told you about my two recent favorite Christian films or not.
I added them to my DVD collection.

Legacy Peak (See here at my DVD Collection thread discussion).
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters (See here at my DVD Collection thread discussion).

• Love

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Rulers, authorities."

@Heart2Soul @APAK

All things good and evil are made manifest (revealed, brought to light). This world is judged.