All Israel Will Be Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You have to look just a little deeper at what they said...

John 8:33
33 They answered Him, "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, 'Ye shall be made free?'"

KJV
That coupled with Jesus declared they were of their father the devil, and the first murderer, pointing to Satan and Cain, reveals those were not truly... of Abraham's seed.

See, the Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV

JESUS said affirmatively: I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV
(Positive)

Didn't you read? I posted what JESUS said. And you? Your spirit surreptitiously denied the assertion of Jesus, in other words, you don't say the same JESUS said. Why? What spirit is that?

The children of Israel did serve three captivities, one in Egypt, another by the ten tribes by the Assyrians, and another by Judah to Babylon. So we know their words don't place them as descendants of Israel.

Trying to justify or hide the false interpretation, your spirit changes the focus of what was posted, jumping from Abraham to the captivity of Israel. So, speaking no longer of Abraham, but of Israel: Which Israel are you talking about?

Why did GOD, in the OT, punish severely your Israel as you said, the Israel of your belief? And why does the same Israel now, in the NT, suferred the most chastisement of its history being banned from their land for 1878 years, from year 70 to 1948? Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68 explain the why , 53 verses of curses.

Romans 2:v.5 to 11

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous Judgment of GOD; (this Day arrived, that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of Judgment, the Judgment Seat of Christ)

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, OF THE JEWS FIRST, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, TO THE JEWS FIRST, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD .

Revelation 6:v.15-17
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

For our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:v.29

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, the Jews said: - We be Abraham's seed,...John 8:v.33KJV

JESUS said affirmatively: I know that ye are Abraham's seed...John 8:v.37KJV
(Positive)

Didn't you read? I posted what JESUS said. And you? Your spirit surreptitiously denied the assertion of Jesus, in other words, you don't say the same JESUS said. Why? What spirit is that?

When Jesus said this...

John 8:38-44
38 I speak that which I have seen with My Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus saith unto them, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father." Then said they to Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God."

42 Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.

43 Why do ye not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

KJV

... He was no longer pointing to them being Abraham's literal seed.

What Lord Jesus revealed there is the same problem many have with understanding who the "synagogue of Satan" actually is which He mentioned in Revelation. Deceived brethren think Jesus was pointing to the unbelieving Jews with that "synagogue of Satan". He wasn't, He was pointing directly to His worst enemies, the children of darkness, the "mystery of iniquity", which were 'ordained' to be against Christ for this present world, and those started with Cain and his seed.

Jude 3-4
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

KJV

That is the very subject of the "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field. Those were sowed... by the devil, and they are to be cast into the fire at the end of this world, like He said in Matthew 13.

Because most here don't really study their Old Testament like they do the New Testament, they are not aware of those children of darkness creeping in among the children of Israel early in their history. However, it is well written of in God's Word.

It's not my... fault that deceived like yourself have not paid attention to God in His Word about this.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
“Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had father Abraham. I am one of them and so are you…,” so the old children’s song goes. Although it’s a silly song that requires the raising of arms, legs, and the nodding of heads, the song’s theology is unquestionably biblical.

In Romans 4:1–16, the Apostle Paul explains that: Abraham is the father of us all. Galatians 3:26-29

As new Covenant believers, we have been justified by grace through faith alone because of the finished work of Christ. As an old Covenant believer: Abraham, the father of Israel, was justified by God’s grace alone through faith because of his faith in the future work of Christ. Abraham stood on the promised salvation of God in the Messiah who was to come just as we stand on the promised salvation of God in the Messiah who has come.

True believers in the Old Testament were saved in the same way that true believers are saved in the New Testament— by faith, and by faith alone. Abraham believed the Lord, and He counted it to him as righteousness. Genesis 15:6 The Lord declared Abraham righteous because he believed, just as the Lord declares Christians righteous because we believe.

Thus, adoption into God’s family and eternal Covenant community is achieved not through having the right ethnicity, gender, land of birth, or language. Or because of Sabbath-keeping, or from misplaced support of the State of Israel’s practices and policies.

True Israel is believing Christian Israel, and only faithful Israelites inherit God’s promises. And faithful Israelites are those circumcised in their hearts, those who have trusted in the Messiah. This is the way God has always fulfilled His purposes in saving His people. Romans 2:28–29

True Israel is faithful Israel because they have faith in the only truly righteous Israelite who has ever lived—Jesus the Messiah. Only Jesus completely fulfilled all of the Father’s righteous laws for Israel. As the faithful Israelite, Jesus is the true Israel because He is the true Son of God. Matthew 2:13–14

Galatians 6:14-16 Through faith in Jesus, the Spiritual Israelite, all people can be reckoned as Israelites. All who are united by faith alone to Jesus the Christ are the true Israel of God.

For our Father has graciously made us His children having freed us from bondage in order to live as true Christian followers of Jesus, as the true Israel of God.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What Lord Jesus revealed there is the same problem many have with understanding who the "synagogue of Satan" actually is which He mentioned in Revelation. Deceived brethren think Jesus was pointing to the unbelieving Jews with that "synagogue of Satan". He wasn't, He was pointing directly to His worst enemies, the children of darkness, the "mystery of iniquity", which were 'ordained' to be against Christ for this present world, and those started with Cain and his seed.

FIRST, JESUS was not making any revelation. When Jews said to JESUS they are seed -descendants - of Abraham, JESUS confirmed the assertion of them, of course, in this there isn't any revelation as your spirit says, NEITHER "there is the same problem" as your spirit said ACCUSING MANY "having problem your spirit is inventing". Actually, what your spirit is inventing here is FAKE, trying to compare what JESUS said with what supposedly "many have with their understanding about who the "synagogue of Satan" actually is which JESUS mentioned in Revelation." What your spirit said here is FAKE.

Yeah, what your spirit said is FAKE, it's a false testimony, accusing brothers to be thinking what actually neither JESUS was thinking accord Revelation in His dialogue with the Jews. In that time, Revelation was still sealed with GOD the Father, whose content only was revealed around 65 years after JESUS ascention when He broked the seals, before this neither JESUS knew what was written in the sealed book with GOD in whose content appears "the synagogue of Satan".
In fact, your spirit speaks of his own, and tries to replace what the Spirit of JESUS really thought and said.

That is the very subject of the "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field. Those were sowed... by the devil, and they are to be cast into the fire at the end of this world, like He said in Matthew 13.
Because most here don't really study their Old Testament like they do the New Testament, they are not aware of those children of darkness creeping in among the children of Israel early in their history. However, it is well written of in God's Word.

Yes, since the beginning of the true LORD's Church tares is sowed among tghe people of GOD, what your spirit has sowed here among us is really devilish tares and will be burned with everlasting fire since now. Again your spirit is ACCUSING brethren saying "most here don't really study their Old Testament like they do the New Testament, they are not aware of those children of darkness creeping in among the children of Israel early in their history", what is more ONE FALSE ACCUSATION from your evil spirit creeping among brothers according its own evil nature.

It's not my... fault that deceived like yourself have not paid attention to God in His Word about this.

Yes, it is your fault, yes, you are being Judged by the Word of GOD, the WORD is GOD, you are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting, for GOD weighs the spirits in the balances. JESUS said: Matthew 12:v.35-37: Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment (this Day arrived). For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. A good MAN out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil MAN out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

So, unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. Matthew 25:v.29 - THIS WILL FULFILL LITERALLY. Understand, The Word is GOD.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FIRST, JESUS was not making any revelation. When Jews said to JESUS they are seed -descendants - of Abraham, JESUS confirmed the assertion of them, of course, in this there isn't any revelation as your spirit says, NEITHER "there is the same problem" as your spirit said ACCUSING MANY "having problem your spirit is inventing". Actually, what your spirit is inventing here is FAKE, trying to compare what JESUS said with what supposedly "many have with their understanding about who the "synagogue of Satan" actually is which JESUS mentioned in Revelation." What your spirit said here is FAKE.

I haven't invented anything. Lord Jesus plainly REVEALED this matter even in His parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13.

I can't help it if Biblically illiterate like yourself haven't studied their Old Testament to know about the crept in unawares among Israel that were ordained to be against Christ Jesus. I dislike having to post Bible Scripture to the lazy who won't study all their Bible, but it's needed at times I suppose...

Judg 2:1-4
2 And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, "I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, 'I will never break My covenant with you.'
2 And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed My voice: why have ye done this?
3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you."
4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the LORD spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.
KJV

Judg 2:20-23
20 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel; and He said, 'Because that this people hath transgressed My covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto My voice;
21 I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died:
22 That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not."
23 Therefore the LORD left those nations, without driving them out hastily; neither delivered He them into the hand of Joshua.
KJV

That creeping in matter continues all the way to The New Testament, which is WHY Jesus was pointing to certain groups among the Jews. The scribes of Israel is one solid proof of this, as the 1 Chronicles 2:55 Scripture reveals the Kenites, a people of the land of Canaan and not of the seed of Israel, became Israel's scribes in care of God's written Word.

During the return to Jerusalem of the small remnant of the house of Judah that went captive to Babylon for 70 years, these crept in unawares below called Nethinims and children of the priests, were discovered to be not of the seed of Israel...

Ezra 2:58-62
58 All the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants, were three hundred ninety and two.

59 And these were they which went up from Tel-melah, Tel-harsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's house, and their seed, whether they were of Israel:
60 The children of Delaiah, the children of Tobiah, the children of Nekoda, six hundred fifty and two.
61 And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a wife of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after their name:

62 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.
KJV

The name "Nethinim" means 'one given to temple service' (Strong's no.5411 and 5414). These were the bondservants of Solomon, written of here...

1 Kings 9:19-21
19 And all the cities of store that Solomon had, and cities for his chariots, and cities for his horsemen, and that which Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and in all the land of his dominion.

20 And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,

21 Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.
KJV

Per God's commandment, those were not supposed to be allowed in the temple doing duty for the Levites. By the time of Jesus' 1st coming, they had crept into the priesthood again, and among the Pharisees and scribes. Not all the Pharisees, because Nicodemus who gave spices for Jesus' burial was a Pharisee, as was Jesus' uncle who provided His tomb for burial and was kinsman redeemer of Jesus' body.

Those... are the "tares" ordained to that condemnation of being against Christ. God warned Israel what they would do to His people if they mixed with them; they would turn their hearts away from God and instead unto their false gods and ways. That prophecy is STILL IN EFFECT TODAY for God's people and those "tares", all the way up to Christ's future return...

Zech 14:20-21
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

KJV

That Zechariah 14 event is for the time AFTER Christ's future return back to this earth. Only then there will no more be Canaanites in God's House. And you know... what God's House today is don't you brethren? It is Christ's Church!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I haven't invented anything. Lord Jesus plainly REVEALED this matter even in His parable of the tares of the field in Matthew 13.
I can't help it if Biblically illiterate like yourself haven't studied their Old Testament to know about the crept in unawares among Israel that were ordained to be against Christ Jesus. I dislike having to post Bible Scripture to the lazy who won't study all their Bible, but it's needed at times I suppose...

The spirit which inspired you and speaks by you are saying nothing, he is only tormenting yourself, as he tormented he the Jews before JESUS. He is a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
By the way, JESUS is the head stone of the corner. Yeah, the stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
Know that the one falling on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. Get ready.
The Word is GOD, understand? The Word is GOD.

That creeping in matter continues all the way to The New Testament, which is WHY Jesus was pointing to certain groups among the Jews. The scribes of Israel is one solid proof of this, as the 1 Chronicles 2:55 Scripture reveals the Kenites, a people of the land of Canaan and not of the seed of Israel, became Israel's scribes in care of God's written Word.
During the return to Jerusalem of the small remnant of the house of Judah that went captive to Babylon for 70 years, these crept in unawares below called Nethinims and children of the priests, were discovered to be not of the seed of Israel...

To say what JESUS was pointing to the Jews, it is necessary BEFORE of all to have the Spirit of Christ. You are usisng Scriptures in the way Satan likes since the beginning, that is in the same manner as he used in the beginning, the letter kills, so you are a stumbling block in the way, a killer of souls.

GOD said to the Devil: "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life", yeah, the dust always has been for the Devil eat it, you are of the dust of the earth, by your speech you have already been totally swallowed up by the serpent-the Devil.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The spirit which inspired you and speaks by you are saying nothing, he is only tormenting yourself, as he tormented he the Jews before JESUS. He is a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
By the way, JESUS is the head stone of the corner. Yeah, the stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
Know that the one falling on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. Get ready.
The Word is GOD, understand? The Word is GOD.

To say what JESUS was pointing to the Jews, it is necessary BEFORE of all to have the Spirit of Christ. You are usisng Scriptures in the way Satan likes since the beginning, that is in the same manner as he used in the beginning, the letter kills, so you are a stumbling block in the way, a killer of souls.

GOD said to the Devil: "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life", yeah, the dust always has been for the Devil eat it, you are of the dust of the earth, by your speech you have already been totally swallowed up by the serpent-the Devil.

Too bad you just don't ... like this deeper matter of the crept in unawares written of in God's Word revealed out in the public. I well know it is not a Bible subject that is popular, nor taught openly in the Church. Nevertheless, it is written in God's Word, whether you like it or not.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Too bad you just don't ... like this deeper matter of the crept in unawares written of in God's Word revealed out in the public. I well know it is not a Bible subject that is popular, nor taught openly in the Church. Nevertheless, it is written in God's Word, whether you like it or not.
Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20
Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(coward), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

The Word is GOD. He will hasten His Word to perform it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20
Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(coward), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

The Word is GOD. He will hasten His Word to perform it.

I present the actual Word of God, and you call me a LIAR? God rebuke you, you DEVIL.

You probably don't like the subject of the "tares" and "crept in unawares" because YOU probably ARE one.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I present the actual Word of God, and you call me a LIAR? God rebuke you, you DEVIL.
You probably don't like the subject of the "tares" and "crept in unawares" because YOU probably ARE one.

Now, even now, in this beginning of this current millennium, the old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, yes, now, in this time of Apocalypse, his new name is red Dragon, and he will be cast into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more, as was/is prophesied - Revelation 20

Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(COWARD), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

The Word is GOD, understand? He will hasten His Word to perform it. Get ready. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:v.14

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here brethren in Christ (not Oseas whom I believe is a fake) is something to note that our Heavenly Father said at the end of Zechariah 14 about the crept in unawares of the Canaanites...

Zech 14:16-21
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

KJV

Just the fact that The LORD said that in that future time, AFTER His return in our near future, means there were... false ones of the Canaanites that crept in among His people. It is absolute proof of the "crept in unawares" and "tares" subject of Jude 1 and Matthew 13.

As we are taught in most Churches today, that the wicked are simply deceived, and would only follow Jesus if given half the chance, that Scripture reveals that is not so. It reveals there is a group of servants in the world which serve the devil, and they knowingly do it, some even bragging about it...

Isa 5:18-24
18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
19 That say, "Let Him make speed, and hasten His work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!"

That idea of drawing iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope" actually means the wicked pulling around their cart of sins for show and tell, proud of it. Thus the 19th verse is their mocking our Heavenly Father and what He said He will do to them.

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

KJV

Those are not rebellious just because they are deceived, they are proud... to rebel against Him, and love it! Those are the real... children of darkness that are here to mislead God's people. Yet even they are offered Christ's Salvation IF... they would repent and believe on Him.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath(your spirit), as FIRE, shall devour you. And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

The Word is GOD. GOD said: I will hasten my Word to perform it.