All The Ads On The Christianity Boards? Couldn't They At least Be Christian Ads?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is an ad that is offensive to you then click on the blue x in the top right corner of the ad and a question will pop up "why this ad?" And give you choices to pick from....offensive, not interested, not relevant and something else....can't remember...but once you do that you will never see another ad with that content.
Even having to answer questions like that is an invasion of privacy, imo. I just use a browser that blocks that ads. Problem solved.

Reactions: shortangel

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Michiah-Imla

As adds ‘follow’ our Google searches and interests ….I don’t have any like this ….I have travel and animal adds ….which are not intrusive.

Have you been a naughty boy ? Haha!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Angelina

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Google might do is ...if you're not prone to using Google (like myself) ...if I didn't use an ad blocking browser, they would give me all sorts of random ads to see what my preferences were. I've had that happen before when I didn't use an ad blocker. I hate google with a passion!!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michiah-Imla

As adds ‘follow’ our Google searches and interests ….I don’t have any like this ….I have travel and animal adds ….which are not intrusive.

Have you been a naughty boy ? Haha!

I am offended at what you’re insinuating.

There were also Tarot Card Reading adds on here before. But the owner said he was doing something about those and they have since disappeared.

False accusations are a serious biblical matter.

Please be considerate next time.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am offended at what you’re insinuating.

There were also Tarot Card Reading adds on here before. But the owner said he was doing something about those and they have since disappeared.

False accusations are a serious biblical matter.

Please be considerate next time.

Oh come on..lighten up…don’t be so serious …Smile , God love you .

( I really do only get travel adds and pet adds….)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh come on..lighten up…don’t be so serious …Smile , God love you .

( I really do only get travel adds and pet adds….)
Well, honestly, you didn't accuse ...you asked a question in jest. lol

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could have sworn I saw sex toys from Saks today. I was shocked to see this on a Christian site.
Well that would be a horrible ad to have pop up in this forum. I haven't seen any such ads on my side...if you see it again try to get a screen shot of it.

Reactions: shortangel