All the ELECT please stand up

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thus is is the Word of God: "apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).

Therefore, no person can get to the narrow gate without the Power of God, Who said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) and "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29).

That puts all free willers on the wide road to destruction.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thus is is the Word of God: "apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).

Therefore, no person can get to the narrow gate without the Power of God, Who said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) and "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29).

That puts all free willers on the wide road to destruction.
Perhaps you'd like to reply to post no. 716?

Instead of snipping and posting John 15:16....
Thanks.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please advise your wife that we Christians are not a bunch of puppets.
Tell her God loves us enough to give us free will.
Tell her that He desires that we love Him freely or it's worth nothing.
Tell her your love for her would be meaningless if she were forcing you to love her.

I'm sure she'll understand the above.
My wife knows that she is loved by the Potter. My wife knows that she is clay formed for honorable use. My wife knows the Sovereignty of God in man's salvation. My wife knows and hears our Shepherd's voice. I amd My wife know that she is a daughter of God.

My wife believes Lord Jesus for He said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

You do not know what love is, for you deny Lord Jesus' words! God is love, and God imparts this love upon the children of God! The children of God adore the Word of God, and the Word of God said "apart from Me you can do nothing" - not even believe on Lord Jesus Christ which is the work of God!

My wife understands that apart from an act of God, free willers are destined to eternal fire.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
My wife knows that she is loved by the Potter. My wife knows that she is clay formed for honorable use. My wife knows the Sovereignty of God in man's salvation. My wife knows and hears our Shepherd's voice. I amd My wife know that she is a daughter of God.

My wife believes Lord Jesus for He said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

You do not know what love is, for you deny Lord Jesus' words! God is love, and God imparts this love upon the children of God! The children of God adore the Word of God, and the Word of God said "apart from Me you can do nothing" - not even believe on Lord Jesus Christ which is the work of God!

My wife understands that apart from an act of God, free willers are destined to eternal fire.
That's very kind of you.
Just like a true Christian should be.

Who are you trying so hard to convince that you're saved?
Me
or
You?

Those that choose God are secure in their salvation....
Those that think God chooses can never be sure or secure in their salvation.

Think about it.

Reactions: brakelite and Nancy

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Perhaps God will open your eyes:

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16)

BTW, I've been typing John 15:16 again and again, so you bear false witness!
Can't answer post 716 can you?
All you can do is call someone you don't even know a liar and a bearer of false witnessing.

Exactly what one does when he's at the end of his reasoning powers.
Even YOU don't really believe in the calvinist God.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Perhaps God will open your eyes:

BTW, I've been typing John 15:16 again and again, so you bear false witness!
Yes, I know you've been typing John 15:16 again and again...
it's the only verse you know (besides maybe 2 or 3 more).
Maybe your pastor can help you out.
Ask him for some new verses I could knock down with the Word of a loving God.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
snip...
God will decide who is deceitful.
God will decide who has misrepresented Him in a most ugly way.
...snip
The Word of God already outlined who is deceitful.

Free willers say they chose God.

The punishment for denying the Word of God is:

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven" (Matthew 10:33)

Free willers misrepresented God in a most ugly way.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know you've been typing John 15:16 again and again...
it's the only verse you know (besides maybe 2 or 3 more).
Maybe your pastor can help you out.
Ask him for some new verses I could knock down with the Word of a loving God.
My Pastor is Pastor Jesus, and you just insulted the Word of God!!!

My Pastor Jesus said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

Such pride and arrogance that you express in you ungodly evil fruit!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The Word of God already outlined who is deceitful.

Free willers say they chose God.

The punishment for denying the Word of God is:

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven" (Matthew 10:33)

Free willers misrepresented God in a most ugly way.
Who denied God?
Surely not I who loves God as much as He loves me.

A loving, merciful and just God is easy to love.
He died for me and for all those who will, of their own choice, believe in Him, The Christ.

This loving God that I know gives to everyone the opportunity to be saved for eternity.

He does not create evil in men and cause them to sin and then HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE for their sinful ways. Yes, calvinism removes all responsibility from men since it's God that creates them to sin. And THEN sends them to hell for it.

Think on that a while.

Psalm 91:1-2
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who denied God?
...snip
You deny God when you defend the heresy of free will for the Word of God says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16)

The Word of God, quoted in the following links, reveals that freewill is a treacherously rebellious and damnable lie.

These posts of this thread remain true, accurate, legitimate, legal, and Godly:

- "The Righteous Sovereignty Of God Post" (in this thread)

- "The Audience Of Lord Jesus For John 14:16 And John 15:16 Are All Dicsiples In All Time Post" (in this thread)

- "Matthias And Joseph In Exhibit 7 With The Lord Jesus And The Apostles 'All the Time' Post" (in this thread)

- "The Logic Statement (IF/THEN) Eliminating Any Question Of The Audience For The Supper Recorded In John Chapters 13-17 Being All Disciples In All Time Post" (in this thread)

- "The Repentance Is From God Not Conjured Up In Man By Man Post" (in this thread)

- "The Biblical Definition of Disciple Includes More People Than The 12 Apostles Post" (in this thread)

- "The Audience, Salvation, And 'I chose you' Words of Lord Jesus In John 15:16 and John 15:19 Post" (in this thread)

- "Lord Jesus Describes Part Of His Essence/Character - God Alone Chooses In Salvation Doctrine Post" (in this thread)

- "The Genesis 1:31, Genesis 2:16-17, and Joshua 24:15 Reveal The Sovereignty Of God In Man's Salvation Post" (in this thread)

- "The Addendum to Genesis 1:31, Genesis 2:16-17 Post Explaining Absence Of Choose Conjugate As Well As IF/THEN Application In Genesis 1-3 Post" (in this thread)

The Wonderful Lord Jesus says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16), and Jesus, Who is Lord, says "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever" (John 14:16), and Jesus, my Lord and my God, speaks these things to all His sheep of all time, and He has chosen we believers and He has given us believers the Holy Spirit!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
My Pastor is Pastor Jesus, and you just insulted the Word of God!!!

My Pastor Jesus said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

Such pride and arrogance that you express in you ungodly evil fruit!
Hmmm. No one to teach.
Now I understand....you follow another calvinist friend.
Go to a good church.
Learn about the real God.

And stop insulting those that do not insult you.
Mathew 16:24
Luke 6:31

And it's rather frightening that you do not heed what Jesus said since you say HE is your pastor:

John 13:35 JESUS SAID
35“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Are YOU one of Jesus' disciples?
Do YOU love ME?

It sure does not seem that you do, as a disciple must.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
You deny God when you defend the heresy of free will for the Word of God says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16)

The Word of God, quoted in the following links, reveals that freewill is a treacherously rebellious and damnable lie.

I've already said I will not read links.
I don't post links...I SPEAK TO YOU.

Do you know what a heresy is?:

heresy
/ˈhɛrɪsi/

noun
  1. belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious (especially Christian) doctrine.
    "Huss was burned for heresy"
    sinonimi: dissension, dissent, dissidence, blasphemy, nonconformity, unorthodoxy, heterodoxy, apostasy, freethinking, schism, faction; Altro
    • opinion profoundly at odds with what is generally accepted.

Since mainline Christianity believes in free will, as did the Early Church Theologians until 1,500 AD and the rise of calvinism...

I'd say that YOU are teaching heresy.
Please check this out.
It will be helpful to you.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Nancy

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. No one to teach.
...snip
Again, showing your lack of understand, some more of your deceit comes to light.

Lord Jesus said:

"But do not be called Teacher; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers"
(Matthew 23:8)

Teacher Jesus is my Teacher, and there is NONE BETTER!

Lord Jesus also said that people cannot choose God, so freewillers try to call Jesus a liar.

Lord Jesus said:

I didn't say that we don't assemble with believers, for in fellowship there is edification.

You insult Teacher Jesus, the more you write, the more your pride and arrogance shows!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Again, showing your lack of understand, some more of your deceit comes to light.

Lord Jesus said:

"But do not be called Teacher; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers"
(Matthew 23:8)

Teacher Jesus is my Teacher, and there is NONE BETTER!

Lord Jesus also said that people cannot choose God, so freewillers try to call Jesus a liar.

Lord Jesus said:

I didn't say that we don't assemble with believers, for in fellowship there is edification.

You insult Teacher Jesus, the more you write, the more your pride and arrogance shows!
This is rather interesting.
Could you reconcile what you've stated above with the following
Great Commission?:

Mathew 28:19-20 JESUS SAID
19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Perhaps you're missing the context in Mathew 23:8?
I'd exegete, but it would make no difference.

Reactions: Nancy

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already said I will not read links.
...snip
Then there's no reason for me to read your posts either because the links I've provided to you are posts that are germaine to the Sovereignty of God in the salvation of man and these posts are in the thread covering this matter.

The Word of God has illuminates your heresy of free will.

Lord Jesus said:

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you"
(John 15:16)

Thus, free willers deny the Word of God by claiming they chose Jesus.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Then there's no reason for me to read your posts either because the links I've provided to you are posts that are germaine to the Sovereignty of God in the salvation of man and these posts are in the thread covering this matter.

The Word of God has illuminates your heresy of free will.

Lord Jesus said:

Thus, free willers deny the Word of God by claiming they chose Jesus.
I haven't been giving you links Kermos.
I've been posting scripture which is the truth of God.

Don't you know the difference??

Time to go till tomorrow.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is rather interesting.
Could you reconcile what you've stated above with the following
Great Commission?:

Mathew 28:19-20 JESUS SAID
19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Perhaps you're missing the context in Mathew 23:8?
I'd exegete, but it would make no difference.
In Matthew 23:8, Teacher is a noun. In Matthew 28:20 teaching is a verb. Lord Jesus said "apart from Me you can do nothing" (John 15:5) which means that the teaching is really Jesus, Lord and God, when the teaching is in line with the Word of God.

Now, your teaching of free will is foreign to the Word of God, so your free will teaching is false, and you are a false Teacher (2 Peter 2:1) currently wrapped up in your free will heresy.

Lord Jesus said "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) thus free will is evil.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't been giving you links Kermos.
I've been posting scripture which is the truth of God.
...snip
Then I'm not to sure what you call your post mentioning your post #716 to me. You have brought up points already covered, so I point you back to the links that settled the matter, but in your arrogance and pride, you do not go back to read the posts.

You provided scripture out of context with your lies mixed in among the scripture.

Lord Jesus said:

Only in a worldly mind can a person say that they chose Jesus after hearing those words of the Word of God!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is such a horrifing thing that so very many free will people think that they chose Jesus, yet they march down the wide way to destruction

Never once in any of my posts over the last 8 years here, have I said "I chose God".

He called, I heard, I answered.
The only choice was response.

( My husband 59 yrs ago asked if I wanted to go to a movie. I said yes.)

God invites, we RESPOND, .... or not.

Last edited: