All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was full of the Holy Ghost.

His body was his God's temple.

that was not what I asked, did he, Jesus not raise his own body? yes or no?
remember he said, "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God resurrected Jesus from the DEAD, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."
John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

to Truther, a question. if the scriptures states, "John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."

if the disciples knew this, then why did Peter say in, Acts 3:15 "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses."

so can you tell us why Peter said this knowing full well that the Lord Jesus said, in John 2:21?.

PICJAG
Ready?

Drum roll.....

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works....

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your entire heresy is shot down:
John 1:2 (NKJV)
2 He was in the beginning with God.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
John 1:2-3 (KJV)
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:2 (CJB)
2 He was with God in the beginning.
John 1:2 (ASV)
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:2 (ESV)
John 1:2 (NIV)
John 1:2 (NRSV)
John 1:2 (NASB)

Last edited by a moderator:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It didn't. It's in your brain.
Face it, the Pope gave you your reincarnation doctrine.

Also, since Jesus was made a quickening spirit, he was reincarnated again from flesh to a spirit.

You guys teach double reincarnation....

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Satanic doctrine is destroyed!
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that was not what I asked, did he, Jesus not raise his own body? yes or no?
remember he said, "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

PICJAG
Like I have been saying.

The Father spoke through the son to the Jews per John 14:24 and 2 Cor 5:19.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Satanic doctrine is destroyed!
He was definitely in the beginning with God...

.....which was more that 7000 years ago.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Face it, the Pope gave you your reincarnation doctrine.

Also, since Jesus was made a quickening spirit, he was reincarnated again from flesh to a spirit.

You guys teach double reincarnation....
I don't have a "Pope". You're wrong as usual.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ready?

Drum roll.....

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works....

24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
DRUM ROLL, did the Father raise up his Body? yes or no. which you just confirm that Jesus is the Holy Spirit who is God, called "FATHER"

have yourself a drum roll......another drum ROLL, for the Father, and a another drum ROLL, for the son, another drum ROLL, for the Holy Ghost. BINGO. it's same one Person.

THANK YOU FOR CONFERMING WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL DAY. ... :eek: YIKES,

I just Love it when people quote me, it just put their foot in their own mouth.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

.....which was more that 7000 years ago.
He is God the Creator and you're wrong again. Now are you gonna say He wasn't God when He created everything? Do you still say He was evil? He was GOOD, always good!
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR on your PART.

point to the Scripture that say he, the son was with the Father as a separate person... book chapter and verse please.

and I hope you say John 1:1 .... (smile).

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I have been saying.

The Father spoke through the son to the Jews per John 14:24 and 2 Cor 5:19.
well let us give you some informatation, God, Jesus his OWN ARM. scripture since you're in John, John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" BINGO, it's the same person only diversified.

John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

HOLD IT, STOP the PRESS, did you hear that?, "I am in the Father, and the Father in me? Truther, do you know what Jesus just said, "I am in the Father?". ..... :eek: YIKES!. do you know?.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DRUM ROLL, did the Father raise up his Body? yes or no. which you just confirm that Jesus is the Holy Spirit who is God, called "FATHER"

have yourself a drum roll......another drum ROLL, for the Father, and a another drum ROLL, for the son, another drum ROLL, for the Holy Ghost. BINGO. it's same one Person.

THANK YOU FOR CONFERMING WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL DAY. ... :eek: YIKES,

I just Love it when people quote me, it just put their foot in their own mouth.

PICJAG
The Father raised up Jesus' body, not His own.
The Father is a Spirit, not human.
You read the Bible funny.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You'd be much better off studying God's written Word, the Bible, than studying opinions of unbelievers. They will lead you to Hell.

Unbelievers going to hell !! ... you make me chuckle :) Not everyone who disagrees with your perspective will be going to hell - but a few that agree might be :)

but tell me .. who was it that planted all this evidence showing the flood never happened. Why do you keep dodging this question ?

Was it God for some mysterious reason wanted to completely confuse humans ? do something so ridiculous that no rational person would believe ? ..

Or was it Satan perhaps ?

Which was it .. make me a believer .. tell me how it happened ! Twirling around crying "Satan Satan .. to hell you will go" - is not much convincing of much .. other than there is some extremism going on in your life.

Rational thought man .. that is why God gave you that noggin ..

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is God the Creator and you're wrong again. Now are you gonna say He wasn't God when He created everything? Do you still say He was evil? He was GOOD, always good!
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;
Don't tell me now you don't even believe the lamb(Jesus) was slain from the foundation of the world?

You need a little dose of Psalm 22.

It depicts the lamb slain in detail about 1000 years before it happened in time.

God observed and spoke to the slain lamb(begotten son per Psalm 2) even before He created the world.

God transcends time.

God is smart.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father raised up Jesus' body, not His own.
The Father is a Spirit, not human.
You read the Bible funny.
two more ERRORS before I call it a night.

#1. The Father raised up Jesus' body. correct who is Jesus, who is the Diversity of, meaning he's the Father... John 14:9.and he's the Spirit, 1 Peter 1:11.... BINGO.

#2. The Father is a Spirit, not human. Jesus is Spirit, just "TOOK on flesh... (smile) see Phil 2:6-8 .... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR on your PART.

point to the Scripture that say he, the son was with the Father as a separate person... book chapter and verse please.

and I hope you say John 1:1 .... (smile).

PICJAG
Rev 13:8. Psalm 2. Psalm 22 etc.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well let us give you some informatation, God, Jesus his OWN ARM. scripture since you're in John, John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him."
John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" BINGO, it's the same person only diversified.

John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

HOLD IT, STOP the PRESS, did you hear that?, "I am in the Father, and the Father in me? Truther, do you know what Jesus just said, "I am in the Father?". ..... :eek: YIKES!. do you know?.

PICJAG
Since God is in you, you are in God.

Now do you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.