All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
two more ERRORS before I call it a night.

#1. The Father raised up Jesus' body. correct who is Jesus, who is the Diversity of, meaning he's the Father... John 14:9.and he's the Spirit, 1 Peter 1:11.... BINGO.

#2. The Father is a Spirit, not human. Jesus is Spirit, just "TOOK on flesh... (smile) see Phil 2:6-8 .... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Where does it say the Spirit took on flesh in Phil 2?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't tell me now you don't even believe the lamb(Jesus) was slain from the foundation of the world?

You need a little dose of Psalm 22.

It depicts the lamb slain in detail about 1000 years before it happened in time.

God observed and spoke to the slain lamb(begotten son per Psalm 2) even before He created the world.

God transcends time.

God is smart.
Smoke screen! You know you contradicted yourself many times!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smoke screen! You know you contradicted yourself many times!
Never.

I know exactly what I teach...

My belief....

Jesus preexisted as a human in the mind of God, which is reality since there is no time in God. (Psalm 2, Psalm 22, Rev 13:8)

Jesus was born before Adam and any living thing.(Col 1).

Jesus resurrected before Lazarus etc.(Col 1).

God made all things by, through and for Jesus(Col 1).

Jesus was made human. (Hebrews 2, Phil 2, etc.)

Jesus was made per conception, beginning microscopic(Matt 1),

Jesus was full and led of the Holy Ghost (Luke 4:1).

The Holy Ghost left Jesus on the cross.(Matt 27).

He was resurrected by his God(John 20 etc).

He was made a quickening spirit after resurrecting(1 Cor 15).

All of his God fully indwells his quickening spirit body, meaning God is "housed" in the bodily omnipresent temple of His quickening spirit son.(Col 2:9).

Jesus still has a God today.(Rev 3:12).

Jesus, is God by default because his God is working and lighting the universe THROUGH him, bodily......

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Simply put, God is the electricity that powers His son(lamb) to light the world.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never.

I know exactly what I teach...

My belief....

Jesus preexisted as a human in the mind of God, which is reality since there is no time in God. (Psalm 2, Psalm 22, Rev 13:8)

Jesus was born before Adam and any living thing.(Col 1).

Jesus resurrected before Lazarus etc.(Col 1).

God made all things by, through and for Jesus(Col 1).

Jesus was made human. (Hebrews 2, Phil 2, etc.)

Jesus was made per conception, beginning microscopic(Matt 1),

Jesus was full and led of the Holy Ghost (Luke 4:1).

The Holy Ghost left Jesus on the cross.(Matt 27).

He was resurrected by his God(John 20 etc).

He was made a quickening spirit after resurrecting(1 Cor 15).

All of his God fully indwells his quickening spirit body, meaning God is "housed" in the bodily omnipresent temple of His quickening spirit son.(Col 2:9).

Jesus still has a God today.(Rev 3:12).

Jesus, is God by default because his God is working and lighting the universe THROUGH him, bodily......

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Simply put, God is the electricity that powers His son(lamb) to light the world.
John 1:2-3 (KJV)
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;

Deal with it! Jesus is God the Creator.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:2-3 (KJV)
2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him;

Deal with it! Jesus is God the Creator.
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of(FROM) whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by(THROUGH) whom are all things, and we by him.

From the Father, through the human son.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nah, you're "demonizing" the Bible. Why do you profess to be Christian???

Not demonizing the Bible .. just telling you what the Truth is .. that you can not handle the truth .. is unfortunate.

Sorry to tell you but the majority of Christianity does not share your belief - not sharing your extremist beliefs are not a ticket to Hell .. there is another path .. go to the light .. not the dark.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of(FROM) whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by(THROUGH) whom are all things, and we by him.

From the Father, through the human son.
So now you're calling God evil!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not demonizing the Bible .. just telling you what the Truth is .. that you can not handle the truth .. is unfortunate.

Sorry to tell you but the majority of Christianity does not share your belief - not sharing your extremist beliefs are not a ticket to Hell .. there is another path .. go to the light .. not the dark.
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hell will be filled with people who don't believe in Hell.

and folks who have your perspective will also be there .. Judge not - lest you be Judged .. but - you are not judge and jury as you seem to think - and the one who is Judge - you do not seem to know.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and folks who have your perspective will also be there .. Judge not - lest you be Judged .. but - you are not judge and jury as you seem to think - and the one who is Judge - you do not seem to know.
I'm a Bible believer. It is the written Word of God. What are you? Unbelievers often accuse Bible believers of judging them.

"Judge not - lest you be Judged"
That's one of unbelievers favorite verses!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a Bible believer. It is the written Word of God. What are you? Unbelievers often accuse Bible believers of judging them.

"Judge not - lest you be Judged"
That's one of unbelievers favorite verses!

Believe in the Bible all you like - That does not make you a follower of Jesus.. for example, I don't think Jesus cares much for your desire to kill children for the sins of their parents - and who knows what other nasty thoughts and deeds on which you will be judged ..

Xenophobe - do you think Jesus was one ?

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, God does not have a divine son, but fully indwells his human son, making the son God by default.

If God removed Himself from the son, the son would be a normal resurrected spirit.

But, He will never do that.

The Son of man/God was not divine ? OK .. if you say so.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How is that?
It doesn't even matter. You're heading for Hell for saying Jesus was evil!

Oh yeah of little faith - do you not know scripture ? The lord says any sin can be forgiven - a Sin against the Father - A sin against the Son -only the sin that you are committing can not be forgiven ! - woe - woe - woe .. to those who would usurp the position of The Logos !!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is that?
You said Jesus / God was evil.
John 1:1-3 (KJV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe in the Bible all you like - That does not make you a follower of Jesus.. for example, I don't think Jesus cares much for your desire to kill children for the sins of their parents - and who knows what other nasty thoughts and deeds on which you will be judged ..

Xenophobe - do you think Jesus was one ?
Your lies are in bold.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah of little faith - do you not know scripture ? The lord says any sin can be forgiven - a Sin against the Father - A sin against the Son -only the sin that you are committing can not be forgiven ! - woe - woe - woe .. to those who would usurp the position of The Logos !!
More lies! Do you hate all Bible believers?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This thread has been locked.

It has been full of accusations recently.

I also want to say, when replying to quoted "Bible verses" please be careful what you say....

Reactions: kcnalp
Status
Not open for further replies.