All Things Are Lawful Unto Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea... Well, no you didn't notice it my post. I used the KJV and no, in that version there are no quotation marks.

In other versions there are, but I am pretty sure that if you look at the context of the letter, Paul wasn't quoting the Corinthians.
Who or what is he quoting then? What is also interesting , he is addressing an attitude then that is pervasive in this forum among protestants and sects of. You know those "once saved always saved" (NOTICE THE QUOTATION MARKS;) ) type that think they know their end and indulge in nonsense and walk around like it is okay and even their right to do what they do wrong and they will never loose their salvation.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who or what is he quoting then? What is also interesting , he is addressing an attitude then that is pervasive in this forum among protestants and sects of. You know those "once saved always saved" (NOTICE THE QUOTATION MARKS;) ) type that think they know their end and indulge in nonsense and walk around like it is okay and even their right to do what they do wrong and they will never loose their salvation.
Oh brother! Yea, whatever you say!

Reactions: Waiting on him