"All things are lawful..."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your OSAS License to Sin will not deliver anyone in the Judgment.

Your obsession with OSAS, is your mental issue, not mine.

I would never teach that a born again believer has permission to sin.
I would only teach that "Christ always gives me the victory", over sin, the world, the flesh, and the Devil, as Paul teaches it.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No real believer teaches that you can sin without consequence.
Losing a few jewels in a crown is not a consequence. Losing joy for a little while is not a consequence. Missing out on a few blessings in life is not a consequence. These are what you OSAS License to Sin teachers present as "consequences"? Give me a break!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb the instant God accepts their faith in Christ.
They instantly become "the temple of the Holy Spirit< "Made Righteous", "having eternal life".
"Hereby we do know that we know Him IF we keep His commadnments. He that saith, I KNOW HIM AND MY OSAS LICENSE TO SIN PROVES IT and keepeth not His commandments is a liar and the truth (Jesus) is not in Him." 1 John 2:3-4 KJV

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no test to take.
Its just a verse.
Do you have something legit to offer?
Still waiting.
Oh, yes there is. The Bible give SEVERAL for who we can know we're saved, and refusal to take them will be no cloak for anyone in the day of judgment.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
These are what you OSAS License to Sin teachers present as "consequences"?

I dont give fools or liars a break, especially when they pretend to be a teacher, and their only motive to be on a christian forum is to do the devil's work of trying to harm the faith of real believers.
I dont know what cult birthed you, but, they have marked you as one of theirs according to your posts.
Also, only a fool and a liar would would accuse me of teaching "license to sin" yet never posts a quote of mine.

So, you are that one, Phoneman777.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"Hereby we do know that we know Him IF we keep His commadnments.

Water Baptized commandment keepers, by the thousands, will die and go to Hell like a bullet today, Phonemann777.

Why?

Because Jesus said....."you must be born again".

Final answer.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You lied about the verse.
Did you want to do it again, or do you just feel the fool's errand need to keep Trolling real believers on this forum?
A lie is a statement, not a question. I asked a question and am still waiting for you to answer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Oh, yes there is. The Bible give SEVERAL for who we can know we're saved, and refusal to take them will be no cloak for anyone in the day of judgment.

Jesus said, "you must be born again".

I passed that test, long ago, Phoneman777.

Im still waiting for some evidence that you even know about that requirement.
What does your Cult teach, regarding becoming a "new creation in Christ"?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would never teach that a born again believer has permission to sin.
If you're so spiritually enlightened, why can't you see what the rest of us see...that in the very name OSAS is the implication of that very thing?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont give fools or liars a break, especially when they pretend to be a teacher, and their only motive to be on a christian forum is to do the devil's work of trying to harm the faith of real believers.
I dont know what cult birthed you, but, they have marked you as one of theirs according to your posts.
Also, only a fool and a liar would would accuse me of teaching "license to sin" yet never posts a quote of mine.

So, you are that one, Phoneman777.
OSAS is the false claim that we may by DEAD FAITH obtain that which can only be obtained by LIVING FAITH: eternal life.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Water Baptized commandment keepers, by the thousands, will die and go to Hell like a bullet today, Phonemann777.

Why?

Because Jesus said....."you must be born again".

Final answer.
"He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments is a liar".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you're so spiritually enlightened, why can't you see what the rest of us see...that in the very name OSAS is the implication of that very thing?

Im at least spiritually enlightened.

And JUDE answered your question about OSAS, about 2000 yrs ago, when He said that liars like you, and your cult, came into churches, and redefined The Grace of God, as "license to sin" or as "licentiousness".
JUDE says, you and others in the OSAS Cult, "subverted" the Grace of God by redefining it, as "license to sin".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "you must be born again".

I passed that test, long ago, Phoneman777.

Im still waiting for some evidence that you even know about that requirement.
What does your Cult teach, regarding becoming a "new creation in Christ"?
Yep, along with those Jesus never knew there's going to be lotsa "born again" people are going to be shocked to hear "depart" on Judgment day.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
OSAS is the false claim that we may by DEAD FAITH obtain that which can only be obtained by LIVING FAITH: eternal life.

Salvation is a Gift.
This Gift, eternally qualifies the believer to be a Son/Daughter of God, not based on works, effort, enduring, or trying to be like Christ.

The Gift of Salvation, is God taking the holiness of Christ and imputing it unto the BELIEVER, and this allows them to be forgiven of all sin and become "one with God", Spiritually, = born again.

The believer's works, before they are saved, and their works after they are saved have no bearing on the Cross of Christ which is Their Redemption.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im at least spiritually enlightened.

And JUDE answered your question about OSAS, about 2000 yrs ago, when He said that liars like you, and your cult, came into churches, and redefined The Grace of God, as "license to sin" or as "licentiousness".
JUDE says, you and others in the OSAS Cult, "subverted" the Grace of God by redefining it, as "license to sin".
People like you who preach we can continue in sin and still go to heaven are a Christian cult who've turned the grace of God into disgrace.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is a Gift.
This Gift, eternally qualifies the believer to be a Son/Daughter of God, not based on works, effort, enduring, or trying to be like Christ.

The Gift of Salvation, is God taking the holiness of Christ and imputing it unto the BELIEVER, and this allows them to be forgiven of all sin and become "one with God", Spiritually, = born again.

The believer's works, before they are saved, and their works after they are saved have no bearing on the Cross of Christ which is Their Redemption.
Your OSAS License to Sin brand of "salvation" is absolutely free...to those whom Satan wants to destroy eternally with it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yep, along with those Jesus never knew there's going to be lotsa "born again" people are going to be shocked to hear "depart" on Judgment day.

There is no "Judgement day" as found in Revelation 20:11, for those whose names are in the Lamb's Book of Life, and all the born again, are in there now and forever.

"Judgement day" as you are defining it, is for these......only....... John 3:36.

You're cult has not taught you the correct understanding about "damnation" or the "bema seat".