All we need is the LORD Jesus to be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May the Lord reward YOU in kind.
It's not what goes in the body but what comes from the heart.
Do you see my ❤️, my life ?
I bet you don't. it would not take long to find out where you ignore scripture

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repentance means a turning away from. (by definition)
Repentance in NT language, metanoia, refers to having exchanged your mind for a new mind. "meta", after, "noia", mind, "metanoia", the "after mind", that is, the result of an exchanged mind.

Much love!

Reactions: Keturah

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't know you should not be commenting on it.
I am no different than anyone else sir. Why do people seem to get the idea that Christians are perfect, or have different abilities than others? We are simply human beings like anyone else who simply tries to apply the law of the Christ in our lives. None of us will have perfect knowledge until we attain to perfection, and even in that none of us will ever know all God does Marksman Ecc 3:11

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am no different than anyone else sir. Why do people seem to get the idea that Christians are perfect, or have different abilities than others? We are simply human beings like anyone else who simply tries to apply the law of the Christ in our lives. None of us will have perfect knowledge until we attain to perfection, and even in that none of us will ever know all God does Marksman Ecc 3:11
Thanks for the lecture. Totally irrelevant to what I said.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has satan got to do with it?
The only God that can give us power to resurrect the dead is Jehovah. Since He no longer gives us that power, no other god can give it either. You openly admitted you cannot resurrect a dead person through religious avenues. If the breath of life is gone from an individual, it cannot be done at all. If the breath of life is still in the person, what is called clinically dead, then it is possible to bring a person back to life through medical means.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only God that can give us power to resurrect the dead is Jehovah. Since He no longer gives us that power, no other god can give it either. You openly admitted you cannot resurrect a dead person through religious avenues. If the breath of life is gone from an individual, it cannot be done at all. If the breath of life is still in the person, what is called clinically dead, then it is possible to bring a person back to life through medical means.
You have convinced me that you have no idea what you are talking about.