• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither persuasive words nor intellectual agreements have the power to make someone “born of God.” Only the Holy Spirit can perform that transformation in a repentant heart (Mark 1:15; Acts 2:38)
True we cannot MAKE one born again by words nor persausasion . BUT OUR DUTY IS TO DO SO
and then let GOD add . YES we are to PERSAUDE MEN , knowing full well it aint US making them born again,
YET those words and that persuasion , IS OUR DUTY . The rest is on GOD . HE will add , HE will give the increase .
OUR DUTY IS TO SIMPLY SPEAK TRUTH , PERSAUDE MEN , warn , rebuke and correct . THAT is our duty

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
True we cannot MAKE one born again by words nor persausasion . BUT OUR DUTY IS TO DO SO
and then let GOD add . YES we are to PERSAUDE MEN , knowing full well it aint US making them born again,
YET those words and that persuasion , IS OUR DUTY . The rest is on GOD . HE will add , HE will give the increase .
OUR DUTY IS TO SIMPLY SPEAK TRUTH , PERSAUDE MEN , warn , rebuke and correct . THAT is our duty
We can only do what the Holy Spirit leads us to do....I witness for God....how could “ I” witness for God if I wasn’t Born Again ?

We do the work that God has prepared beforehand for us to do.

Ephesians 2:10
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

New Living Translation
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

English Standard Version
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Without the Holy Spirit......we Dear Brother...are NOTHING.....just an empty vessel...what say you?....I’m always open for correction as long as it comes from the Holy Spirit....

Our duty is to submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit....who does the will of the Father through us.

Anyone can continuously quote scripture......with out the Holy Spirit.....in them.....Born Again....it’s dead and meaningless....why ...because it’s them leading themselves through scripture.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
allow this flea to give a simple example .
IF i were to exhort you and say sister , we must continue to the end in Christ
are you gonna tell me i have no faith and am not trusting in JESUS cause
Being in good standing with God, can ONLY come about through his word, rightly divided, and in harmony. It is not offensive to a sincere heart.
2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Trusting in man or even our own thinking of righteousness is certain failure to be as God desires.It is self-righteousness.God will judge us by his word and what the Spirit has persuaded us is God's way.
John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 12:48-50 KJV
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

May we be humble, contrite and willing to be corrected by his word; enduring unto the end to be saved!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right standing with God......God’s Living word speaks through his child....unfortunately there are those who lip serve their own glory and tongue...it’s all about them..

This scripture below...is to Glorify the Living word of God.

That is the Holy Spirit testifying God’s true word through me....

I am NOTHING without the Holy Spirit and know NOTHING.....

I am complete in Him Who is the head over all rule and authority—of every angelic and earthly power (Colossians 2:10).
I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).
I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
I am far from oppression, and will not live in fear (Isaiah 54:14).
I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (1 John 5:18).
I am holy and without blame before Him in love (Ephesians 1:4; 1 Peter 1:16).
I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; Philippians 2:5).
I have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
The Spirit of God, who is greater than the enemy in the world, lives in me (1 John 4:4).
I have received abundant grace and the gift of righteousness and reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
I have received the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my heart enlightened, so that I know the hope of having life in Christ (Ephesians 1:17-18).
I have received the power of the Holy Spirit and He can do miraculous things through me.I have authority and power over the enemy in this world (Mark 16:17-18; Luke 10:17-19).
I am renewed in the knowledge of God and no longer want to live in my old ways or nature before I accepted Christ (Colossians 3:9-10).
I am merciful, I do not judge others, and I forgive quickly. As I do this by God’s grace, He blesses my life (Luke 6:36-38).
God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
In all circumstances I live by faith in God and extinguish all the flaming darts (attacks) of the enemy (Ephesians 6:16).
I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ Jesus who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13).
I am chosen by God who called me out of the darkness of sin and into the light and life of Christ so I can proclaim the excellence and greatness of who He is (1 Peter 2:9).
I am born again—spiritually transformed, renewed and set apart for God’s purpose—through the living and everlasting word of God (1 Peter 1:23).
I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ to do good works that He has prepared for me to do (Ephesians 2:10).
I am a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17).
In Christ, I am dead to sin—my relationship to it is broken—and alive to God—living in unbroken fellowship with Him (Romans 6:11).
The light of God’s truth has shone in my heart and given me knowledge of salvation through Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6).
As I hear God’s Word, I do what it says and I am blessed in my actions (James 1:22, 25).
I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17). I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me (Romans 8:37).
I overcome the enemy of my soul by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).
I have everything I need to live a godly life and am equipped to live in His divine nature (2 Peter 1:3-4).
I am an ambassador for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20). I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (1 Peter 2:9).
I am the righteousness of God—I have right standing with Him—in Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rebuke the evil spirit that persist in following me around in these forums, to provoke. The word of God binds you in Jesus name !

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Matthew 7

King James Version

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.