Alone too much

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have any time to do voluntary work to fill your lonely hours?

Yes. I absolutely adore my Christian crisis pregnancy center. I'm there twice a week at the reception desk. Next week Im attending the prayer gathering that meets on Wednesdays.

I started last May.

They are some phenomenal women. And they treat me so well. It is a joy to be there. I could consider upping my hours.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is satan telling you that (Imo) the message of “you are a bad person”
I’ve heard that voice “you will never be able to read.” Same voice too, whispering: “you are a bad person”…at work they did away with the position I was in…it got inside my head that even though they said they would place me in another position…that I should leave and quit because whatever area they placed me in…I would be a burden. Convinced of it. Always hearing that voice “there really isn’t any place for you.”

FB_IMG_1661784283716.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feeling low. I could use prayer.

I'm so sick of

-Friends that aren't friends
-My church not getting to know me beyond things I can do for them
-Being alone at five days out of the week because of Hubby's job.

I don't care if it makes me a weak person. I can't deal with it anymore. I don't think mankind is supposed to deal with loneliness well at all.
Its the world we live in dear sister . We are often surrounded by those even within the church who no longer desire the HEAD of said church .
And we are gonna be vexed by the unlawful deeds of the ungodly , just as lott was .
Even the prophet cried to GOD , believing himself to be alone , and cried LORD they have digged down your alters and etc
and now they SEEK MY LIFE TOO .
BUT GOD said , I STILL HAVE SEVEN THOUSAND who have not bowed the knee to baal .
Now lets forward that to today .
WE often do feel alone due to SO Many have went the wrong direction ,
BUT REMEMBER there is still a remnant who have not bowed the knee to the false all inclusive lie of men gone wrong .
THEY STILL CLING TO JESUS , they still are surrounded as we are by the majority as being false .
BUT THERE IS STILL a remnant who have not bowed the knee to this false gospel which has so quickly overtaken many places .
WE just living in THE LAST DAYS . AND In the days of noah it was but a remnant , in the days of lott it was but a remnant
Even in the days before JERSUALEM was sacked and tanked , THERE was still BUT a remnant and most had gone the wrong way .
SO TOO is this today . AND ITS WORLD WIDE LIE spreading fast , and this lie the lambs MUST RESIST .
BUT you are not alone . GOD IS WITH THE LAMBS . IMMANUEL . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS UP AND PRAISE THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear sister in THE UK is surrounded by AI , all inclusive , but the LORD at least has us together
doing bible reads ,prayers writing letters and handing them out in hopes that some will repent and beleive .
WE must simply be busy doing the things of the LORD and let us not focus on our circumstances
nor what comes against us in this world . FOCUS ON HE WHO CREATED THE WORLDS
and worry not over circumstances , SIMPLY HAVE FAITH , HOPE and TRUST IN GOD and IN HE WHOM GOD DID SEND
CHRIST JESUS . ITS Gonna get only worse in this world . MANY are gonna wear out , many are gonna get weary
and find themselves doing all to just try and find some unity . BUT THIS WE CANNOT DO .
GOD is gonna bring into our lives those who truly BELIEVE , NOW It may be only a small number
BUT PRAISE GOD if even two or three are gathered in HIS NAME THERE HE IS .
The key is spend your time IN THE THINGS OF GOD . READING the BIBLE more ,PRAYING MORE
focusing on being hearers and doers of the WORD . YOU WILL FIND PEACE IN GOD .
IN THE WORLD and your circumstances YOU WILL NOT HAVE PEACE , BUT IN CHRIST YOU CAN . JUST FOCUS ON THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer is not in our flesh . For in that monster dwells no good thing . You wont find peace
if you try and find it from within your self . SEEK YE THE LORD and be hearers and doers of the WORD .
HE shall give you peace no matter what surrounds you and no matter what your circumstance SEEMS TO BE .
But if we focus on our circumstances ITS GONNA LEAD US in the WRONG direction .
Focus on the things of the LORD . Focus on and hope in THE DAY OF THE LORD
Be busy doing the things OF THE LORD . As i said be praying more , reading bible more , and hearers and doers
of all things HE DID teach . GOD will rejoice the heart and the reigns of those who seek HIM .
IT is when we begin to focus on our situation , or what is going on around us or to us , THAT we are gonna find
we will lose our peace . AND Since we all dwell in bodies of flesh , ITS ALWAYS GONNA be contrary .
ALWAYS Trying to get you to worry and focus on your surroundings and circumstances , BUT if we do that
we gonna fall , we will have fear , we will be worn down . INSTEAD remember the PROMISES of the LORD
Rather be diligent in the things that were first given unto the church from the beginning .
Even paul wrote and told the churches to pray for HIM that UTTERANCE could be given SO HE TOO could speak as HE SHOULD .
We must learn well our bibles and in them it talks often about prayer , doing good , fleeing evil
trusting not in self but in GOD . CLING to CHRIST and let us exhort one another daily , lest any does
become hardened through the deceitfulness of sin . AND REMEMBER the lambs are not ALONE . JESUS IS WITH US

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look around and be distressed
Look within and be depressed
BUT LOOK TO CHRIST be at REST .

“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.” (2 Corinthians 4:8-10)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.” (2 Corinthians 4:8-10)
YES INDEED my friend . And always let us comfort the feeble minded by POINTING them RIGHT BACK TO CHRIST .
Exhort one another daily my friend . This world is on a head on collision course WITH THE DAY OF THE LORD .
But the lambs have all HOPE for on that day WE HOME WITH THE KING . As for the world and nations and churches of said
world that rejected the love of the truth and bought the lie , IT WONT BODE WELL on that day for them .
WE Must do all to point TO CHRIST , while there still be time to DO SO . As we desire not the death of even those who hate us
but rather they would repent and believe . BUT MANY ARE GONNA HATE US . march on in those trenches my friend .
Pointing all to the biblical CHRIST and reminding all to learn those bibles WELL . FOr many are being and have been DECIEVED .
Decieved unto another jesus , another god , WHO IS NOT GOD NOR CHRIST but rather the dragon himself who always desired
to be worshipped as GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That we even despaired of life . That we would not trust in ourselves BUT IN GOD .
hard times are coming but GOD is with us and through it all HE WILL BE .
Our faith will only grow . GOD is in control and worketh good unto the soul of those who love Him .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That we even despaired of life . That we would not trust in ourselves BUT IN GOD .
hard times are coming but GOD is with us and through it all HE WILL BE .
Our faith will only grow . GOD is in control and worketh good unto the soul of those who love Him .

Amen!

“For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;” (2 Corinthians 1:8-10)

Reactions: amigo de christo

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AMEN!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. I absolutely adore my Christian crisis pregnancy center. I'm there twice a week at the reception desk. Next week Im attending the prayer gathering that meets on Wednesdays.

I started last May.

They are some phenomenal women. And they treat me so well. It is a joy to be there. I could consider upping my hours.
@amigo de christo is correct in the scriptures that brother quotes. We will have our peace if we just stay focused on the Lord and stay diligent in our bibles. He is our peace. We won’t find it in this world.

You are prayed for my dear loved sister.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo is correct in the scriptures that brother quotes. We will have our peace if we just stay focused on the Lord and stay diligent in our bibles. He is our peace. We won’t find it in this world.

You are prayed for my dear loved sister.
Sleep peacefully my dear sister . Its now twelve fifty four in the UK . You are dearly loved . Let us continue to be diligent in our walk
and always be thanking and praising the LORD . And let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

“For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;” (2 Corinthians 1:8-10)
Yes indeed friend . Let us stay glued in those bibles and may all grow in the grace of the LORD .
Greater and greater betrayals are coming . Folks might not realize this and it sure aint a new pattern under the sun either .
BUt just as in the days of CHRIST Himself the great religious headship delivered him over unto the governing authorities .
Just as ROME has done and yes even some protestants did the same .
WELL SO too it shall continue . WE is gonna be betrayed by even those who profess to KNOW CHRIST and yet DONT .
And the religions are gonna unite as one and all who wont conform to the worlds religion
WILL be betrayed , will be delivered up unto the governing World power and powers . ITS gonna get much worse than folks realize .
But we simply cannot fear man , nor to suffer for CHRIST , nor to even be killed , cause what GOD allows HE does for the good
of those who love Him . Now hit those trenches and let the LORD be praised and thanked . AND in all that we do and say LET IT HONOR THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm with you in spirit my sister. Loneliness is not for the faint of heart!
When praying for friends/a church that I would fit into, you will also be included, as well as @VictoryinJesus .
March onwards in the glorious Lord . If a person truly loveth the LORD it will be seen . Though in these days
it may seem as it did to the prophet in the time right before JERUSALEM was sacked .
He too felt alone , BUT GOD STILL HAD A SMALL REMEMNANT of Seven thousand who had not bowed the KNEE to baal.
EVEN SO at this present time there is a remnant who has not bowed the knee to this social all inclusive worlds religion and mindset .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what is and what is coming against the lambs , REMEMBER THE HOPE we have IN CHRIST .
Endure faithful unto the end . And let us always be thankful for the grace given us in Christ .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have this one hundred and twenty foot beast that swims the lake in canada . That thing is huge .
They dont even know what it is . But they got this thing on camera . That thing is a leviathan of the river . Whatever it is .

Reactions: Marvelloustime