Alternative Covid Treatments

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quoting JohnDB from a different thread

How many people died taking Invermectin or hydroxychloroquin?
You can't answer because they aren't telling you....
Because they have an agenda. And you don't want to recognize the fact that you have been a fool.

It was widely reported back when the scamdemic was going on that other countries that allowed hydroxychloroquine and Invermectin and who had access to it... had great success in preventing covid deaths and nobody died from it as these 2 drugs were in use long before the scamdemic arrived and have a track record of being very safe... unlike the fake covid vaxx that has been proven to not be safe of effective seeing the majority of people who keep getting covid are the ones that took the fake vaxx.

You never heard about it due to getting your news from the mainstream news media that were squelching truth since they were being paid by big pharma to spread false information so big pharma could rake in billions in sales.

Personally, I don't use medical science since Jesus took my sickness and disease upon His Body at the Cross so I would not have to have them. Consequently, I never got covid at all. My wife and others in my family did... but I disallowed those evil little covid demons to come on me.

Oh and concerning calling people a fool... don't forget what Jesus said in Matthew 5:22

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that Scientist discovered a 99% effective, cheap COVID treatment???
(for those that don't know how to believe the Lord for their health and healing)

Scientist surprised by discovery of '99%'
effective, cheap COVID treatment

The scientist who combined two widely available over-the-counter compounds that inhibited the novel coronavirus by 99% in early tests told WND he's hopeful his treatment will be available "within months."

"An FDA-approved treatment could be in sight within months if pharmaceutical companies utilize existing clinical trial resources," said Dr. David Ostrov in an email interview with WND.

Dr. David Ostrov, associate professor in the Department of Pathology, Immunology and Laboratory Medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine

Ostrov, an immunologist and associate professor in the University of Florida College of Medicine’s department of pathology, immunology and laboratory medicine, combined diphenhydramine, which is marketed as Benadryl, and lactoferrin, a protein in milk, as WND reported in December.

"My prediction is that antiviral drug combinations, such as diphenhydramine and lactoferrin, will provide a similar level of benefit as Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, Pfizer and Merck antivirals, at less than 1/100 the cost of those therapies," he told WND.

Ostrov said he knew he was facing an uphill battle in his effort to find a combination of cheap, safe and available drugs to combat COVID-19.

"I expected failure, but you never know until you try," he said. "My reaction was surprise."

His study, with early results showing 99% efficacy in inhibiting replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, was published Nov. 20 in the journal Pathogens.

Ostrov told WND he's been in communication with people who wonder if their use of the compounds has helped prevent them from getting COVID-19.

He noted that "anecdotal stories are certainly not proof of efficacy," but many people have contacted him about diphenhydramine and lactoferrin, and their results "are difficult to ignore."

"For many people, they say everyone around them got COVID, but not them," Ostrov said.

And they ask the professor if diphenhydramine and/or lactoferrin.

"Without placebo controlled clinical trials, we will not have a definitive answer," he said. "The answer for now, though, is maybe."

Ostrov mentioned a contact who takes a daily dose of Benadryl and regularly drinks milk. She said she had been in close contact for hours with someone who was hospitalized the next day for COVID-19. But after waiting five days from the time of exposure, she tested negative for COVID.

He cautioned that people "considering their own concoction should understand that our experiments were carried out with human lactoferrin, not cow." And the lactoferrin he used was purified in a special way to enhance its antiviral properties and is not likely to be found on the shelf.

People should consult with their physician, Ostrov said, before taking any drug for a use other than its intended use.

"Even though historically there are relatively few adverse events reported for diphenhydramine and lactoferrin, it should be noted that long term use of any medication, or combination of medications, could have unexpected consequences," he said.

Ostrov said he hopes that once FDA-approved, "people may benefit from this antiviral drug combination for two-to-three month intervals during each wave of COVID infections."

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
continued....

Read the Q&A:

WND: I imagine there was elation in finding 99% effectiveness in inhibiting replication of the virus that has changed the world. Can you describe your reaction and your hopes for this possible treatment?

DR. OSTROV:
We were aiming to find a combination of drugs that would work much better against SARS-CoV-2 when used together. I expected failure, but you never know until you try. My reaction was surprise.

My hope is that this antiviral drug combination will be shown to both prevent and treat COVID effectively (in placebo controlled clinical trials).

Since these drugs are stable at room temperature, economical, widely available and have long histories of safety, diphenhydramine and lactoferrin have the potential to inhibit replication of the coronavirus (and the emergence of new variants) on a global scale.

WND: Can you explain in layman's terms why these two compounds appear to be effective in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2?

DR. OSTROV:
SARS-CoV-2 causes cells to undergo stress in a way that creates a good environment for the virus to replicate.

Diphenhydramine binds a specific protein involved in cell stress and blocks the virus from creating a good environment for replication.
Lactoferrin has antiviral activity for different reasons. Lactoferrin is thought to repel virus particles from target cells (by binding lipoproteins on cell surfaces). Lactoferrin is also thought to suppress virus replication.

WND: How did you come to find out that diphenhydramine was potentially effective against COVID-19?

DR. OSTROV:
The story started before SARS, when my lab was studying drugs that bind ACE2, the molecule that turned out to be the receptor for SARS and SARS-CoV-2.

We previously found that an antihistamine (hydroxyzine) bound ACE2, and in 2020 were able to test the ability of this drug to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 in the lab. It was an "aha" moment when the data clearly showed that a common antihistamine inhibited the virus that causes COVID. Different scientists at the University of Florida College of Medicine used different isolates of SARS-CoV-2, and the results agreed with each other. An antihistamine can inhibit the virus!

We then realized that there may be similar drugs that could inhibit the virus, perhaps even over-the-counter drugs. But which drugs?

We collaborated with investigators and UCSF where they examined the medical records for more than 219,000 people tested for SARS-CoV-2. They found that usage of diphenhydramine was associated with a lower incidence of SARS-CoV-2. In other words, in this population, people were less likely to be infected with COVID if they used diphenhydramine.

Why would taking an allergy pill lead to lower risk of COVID? There could be many reasons, but is it possible that a simple allergy pill can directly inhibit the virus that causes COVID?

We did the experiments at the University of Florida College of Medicine, and the data was published in a peer reviewed journal. Diphenhydramine exhibits direct antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2. Diphenhydramine inhibits virus replication, inhibits virus shedding and inhibits host cell killing.

WND: Obviously, treatments for COVID-19 are needed now, but further research and human trials are necessary, which take time. Assuming the further trials affirm your early findings, how long might it be before such a treatment is available to the public?

DR. OSTROV:
An FDA-approved treatment could be in sight within months if pharmaceutical companies utilize existing clinical trial resources.

My prediction is that antiviral drug combinations, such as diphenhydramine and lactoferrin, will provide a similar level of benefit as Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, Pfizer and Merck antivirals, at less than 1/100 the cost of those therapies.

WND: What is your caution to people who might try their own concoction, perhaps with Benadryl and lactoferrin? Could there be any harmful consequences?

DR. OSTROV:
People considering their own concoction should understand that our experiments were carried out with human lactoferrin, not cow. The lactoferrin we used was purified in a special way to enhance its antiviral properties. People are not likely to find this on the shelf.

Could there be harmful consequences? People should consult with their physician before taking any drug "off-label," meaning using a drug for a use other than its intended use.

Even though historically there are relatively few adverse events reported for diphenhydramine and lactoferrin, it should be noted that long term use of any medication, or combination of medications, could have unexpected consequences.

My hope is that people may benefit from this antiviral drug combination for two-to-three month intervals during each wave of COVID infections.

WND: Are there any treatments for COVID-19 available now that you have found to be effective?

DR. OSTROV:
Current treatments seem to speed up recovery, but not as dramatically as we would like. We can expect that many monoclonal antibodies used for treatment will exhibit reduced effectiveness as circulating viruses acquire more mutations, such as in omicron.

Based on our understanding of the mechanism of action, mutations in the spike protein are not expected to impact the antiviral activities of diphenhydramine and lactoferrin. This is important because it means that we may be able to inhibit the virus regardless of mutations that arise in the spike protein.

Source - Scientist surprised by discovery of '99%' effective, cheap COVID treatment

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lactoferrin, diphenhydramine combination
found to inhibit covid replication by 99%

New research out of the University of Florida (UF) has found that two simple over-the-counter (OTC) compounds are highly effective at inhibiting replication of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Diphenhydramine, an antihistamine drug used for allergy symptoms, and lactoferrin, a protein found in cow and human milk, both hinder SARS-CoV-2 from replicating by up to 99 percent, the research team found.

Tests using both monkey and human cells revealed all this. The findings were published in the journal Pathogens.

“We found out why certain drugs are active against the virus that causes Covid-19,” said David A. Ostrov, Ph.D., an immunologist and associate professor in the UF College of Medicine’s department of pathology, immunology and laboratory medicines.

“Then, we found an antiviral combination that can be effective, economical, and has a long history of safety.”

Earlier research he conducted led Ostrov to conclude that diphenhydramine was potentially effective against the Fauci Flu all on its own. Now, thanks to recent meeting of scientists at the Global Virus Network’s COVID-19 Task Force, lactoferrin has been added to the repertoire.

According to reports, a researcher at the meeting presented unpublished data on various federally approved compounds that possess anti-covid properties. Lactoferrin was one such compound.

“Like diphenhydramine, lactoferrin is available without a prescription,” reported SciTechDaily. “Ostrov thought about pairing it with diphenhydramine and ran with the idea.”

“In lab tests on human and monkey cells, the combination was particularly potent: Individually, the two compounds each inhibited SARS-CoV-2 virus replication by about 30%. Together, they reduced virus replication by 99%.”

Sounds like covid can be cured without “vaccines” and masks

This discovery, Ostrov says, represents a first step in developing a formulation that could be used to accelerate recovery from Chinese Germs. It could eventually lead to an academic-corporate partnership for human clinical trials centered around Covid-19 prevention.

Additional research involving mice is also already underway for these two particular compounds.

For this latest research, scientists focused on a specific type of protein expressed in human cells known as sigma receptors. The Fauci Flu is said to “hijack” the body’s stress-response machinery, including sigma receptors, in order to replicate inside the body.

Interfering with that signaling could be the key to stopping the Chines Flu from staying potent enough to cause infection, Ostrov says.

“We now know the detailed mechanism of how certain drugs inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection,” he added in a statement.

Data from Ostrov’s experiments show that a highly specific sigma receptor-binding drug candidate with pain relieving properties combined with OTC products such as diphenhydramine and lactoferrin could inhibit viral infection and decrease recovery time in those already infected.

As encouraging as this all sounds, Ostrov recommends against self-medicating with these two compounds in an attempt to heal a Fauci Infection without professional medical guidance and oversight.

Ostrov also pointed out that the type of lactoferrin used in his experiments differs slightly from the kind commonly available to consumers in supplement form. The widely available type is commonly used to treat stomach and intestinal ulcers, among other health conditions.

Lactoferrin is such a powerful immune-boosting nutrient that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a pharmaceutical-pushing fake science entity, has advised mothers not to breastfeed their babies because breast milk contains high amounts of lactoferrin. The CDC would instead prefer that mothers feed their babies industrial baby formula, leaving their tiny immune systems damaged and diseased.

Ostrov’s study is entitled: “Highly Specific Sigma Receptor Ligands Exhibit Anti-Viral Properties in SARS-CoV-2 Infected Cells.” It is available for further review in the Pathogens journal - Highly Specific Sigma Receptor Ligands Exhibit Anti-Viral Properties in SARS-CoV-2 Infected Cells

The latest news about scientific discoveries pertaining to the Fauci Flu can be found at Pandemic.news.
Pandemic News | Pandemic – Pandemic News

Source - https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-12-21-lactoferrin-diphenhydramine-inhibit-covid-replication-99percent.html

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had covid multiple times

with the exception of the 1st to vaccines, I have not taken anything except regular flue medicine.. The last time I was sick, I got pneumonia and to go on anotibiotics.. But that was not because of covid..

The covid threat is over. any pushing of any mediecine is just a money pitch