am a muslim and i want to accept the christain faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all am new to this forum and am here to accept the christain faith ,

how can i do that , my parent would kill me if they know about it
Welcome Zainab!

The good news of Christianity is that it is okay to be personal and private, as the kingdom of God is within you...and that is where the Son of God will meet you.

You need only believe in your heart that He (Jesus of the Bible) is the Son of God which He did establish with many miracles and by rising from the dead after being killed on a cross, which He did to save those who believe; that He died, and rose again. To those who believe, the same will receive eternal life, and He will send to you the Holy Spirit of God as a Helper and to lead you into all truth.

When you have a moment to yourself to pour out your heart to the God who created all things, tell Him you have heard that He sent His Son, and you believe it to be true. Ask Him to please send His Son to you in spirit (within you) and His Holy Spirit to help you, and tell Him you do this in the name of Jesus His Son. Then, believe in your heart that He can do this, and it will be done. Praise His holy name!

Help is on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: LEF

LEF

Sep 28, 2017
Frederick
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." - 1 John 4:4

I grew up in a home where God was hated. When I believed Jesus was the Christ, God in the flesh (the gospel of John chapter one, particularly verses 1 and 14) the long-awaited Messiah that had been predicted for centuries, and accepted Him, it caused tension with my family. I was not at risk of being killed*, but it was very dividing. The thing that helped me was fully believing that Christ is who He said He is and tethering myself to God, learning to depend fully on Him for wisdom, safety and my emotional fulfillment. In my case, as it will be in yours, I had to love God more than I loved my father and mother or other family (Matthew 10:37). I had to realize that people are faulty, imperfect, in their thinking and loyalties and that the only One who is all-wise, all-knowing, all-good and all-powerful is God, and because He is one with Him, Jesus Christ. The third part of the trinity that is described in the Bible is the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the One who gives us wisdom, who Jesus said He would send to dwell within believers (Christians) after He ascended into heaven forty days after being killed on the cross and then resurrected from the dead.

*I expect, by your name, that you were Muslim, or from a Muslim family, and I know, because one of my sons-in-law converted from Islam to Christianity, that it is not an exaggeration to say that a parent would kill you. I know that is acceptable in some Muslim countries.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation in itself is very easy...

The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. -Romans 10:8-10

From there pray, study faith things, and seek a good church.