Amalek people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you expect me, a loving caring person to believe this? God would never do that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

God's desire for the human race is for obedience, so we have the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden. We human beings have always had a hard time with this! Which is why communion should be a special time in the church service as we pause to remember the price Jesus paid for our disobedience.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
God's desire for the human race is for obedience, so we have the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden. We human beings have always had a hard time with this! Which is why communion should be a special time in the church service as we pause to remember the price Jesus paid for our disobedience.
Please, PLEASE answer my questions if that is what you believe.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please, PLEASE answer my questions if that is what you believe.

Dr Smart... If we were to examine spiritual light we would have...

E = mc2 or m = E / c2

Spiritual Light - Faith, hope, and charity (including joy, grace, and love)
Energy - Warmth, motivation, and love.

In order to attain these spiritual entities one must exercise obedience. The product of disobedience (sin) is death. So we human beings being born into sin will all end up dying because of this disobedience. Have a hard time with this? So did the Greeks when the Apostle Paul presented this to them. In which I can only say that planet earth would have been a much better place if mankind would have walked in obedience. Even Abraham... Had he only one son, Isaac, would have left earth a better place.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
Dr Smart... If we were to examine spiritual light we would have...

E = mc2 or m = E / c2

Spiritual Light - Faith, hope, and charity (including joy, grace, and love)
Energy - Warmth, motivation, and love.

In order to attain these spiritual entities one must exercise obedience. The product of disobedience (sin) is death. So we human beings being born into sin will all end up dying because of this disobedience. Have a hard time with this? So did the Greeks when the Apostle Paul presented this to them. In which I can only say that planet earth would have been a much better place if mankind would have walked in obedience. Even Abraham... Had he only one son, Isaac, would have left earth a better place.
Let's not digress. Please answer the questions point by point. Thanks.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen many answers to your 4 questions - you just don't like them. I think you came on this board looking for heartless, murderous answers for your own amusement - none of our answers seem to fit you preconceived ideas. I hope the book you are writing is not as sensational as your questions.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's not digress. Please answer the questions point by point. Thanks.

Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.- Romans 14:1

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
I've seen many answers to your 4 questions - you just don't like them. I think you came on this board looking for heartless, murderous answers for your own amusement - none of our answers seem to fit you preconceived ideas. I hope the book you are writing is not as sensational as your questions.
No, I need answers like this:

1) my answer

2) my answer

3) my answer

4) my answer

So far I have only gotten 1 evasive answer.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1) my answer

2) my answer

3) my answer

4) my answer

Dear sir... People die as a result of sin. Take away the sin and you have taken away the death. The picture you have presented of the children of Amalek are not the children of Amakek but of some other people. The answers you are seeking are to discredit God and his word.

I invite you to seek the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. When you get the Holy Spirit he will answer your questions like no other can.

The metaphor of the old testament temple...

1. Justification (outer gate) - Learn faith and how to believe God... Joel Osteen can help you here.
2. Salvation (the alter) - Ask the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart.
3. Sanctification (the laver) - Get into a good church and conform to a righteous standard
4. Table of Shewbread - The word of God... Learn the virtues of faith.
5. The Lampstand - Learn spiritual light - Manners, faith. hope, charity, compassion, empathy, joy, cheer, etc...
6. The Alter of Golden Incense - Offer to God the sacrifices of prayer and praise! (and do us all a favor as well)
7. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost - The shekinah glory! There is also healing power here!

I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. - Psalms 27:6

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SID1FZZDtPw

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
Dear sir... People die as a result of sin. Take away the sin and you have taken away the death. The picture you have presented of the children of Amalek are not the children of Amakek but of some other people. The answers you are seeking are to discredit God and his word.

I invite you to seek the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. When you get the Holy Spirit he will answer your questions like no other can.

The metaphor of the old testament temple...

1. Justification (outer gate) - Learn faith and how to believe God... Joel Osteen can help you here.
2. Salvation (the alter) - Ask the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart.
3. Sanctification (the laver) - Get into a good church and conform to a righteous standard
4. Table of Shewbread - The word of God... Especially with you guys... Learn the virtues of faith.
5. The Lampstand - Learn spiritual light - Manners, faith. hope, charity, compassion, empathy, joy, cheer, etc...
6. The Alter of Golden Incense - Offer to God the sacrifices of prayer and praise! (and do us all a favor as well)
7. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost - The shekinah glory! There is also healing power here!

I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. - Psalms 27:6

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SID1FZZDtPw
Look, I am saved. Answer the questions.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look, I am saved. Answer the questions.

The answer to your questions is to say... You wouldn't harm those children, so why is God loving when he did?

In which... The history of mankind is grim. But it is grim because of the sin that man brought into the world.

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. - Genesis 15:16

Look what God said here... The Iniquity of the Amorites is not full. In other words... Yes, they are evil, but not evil enough that I should destroy them. So Abraham and his generations dwelt in Egypt because the iniquity of the Amorites was not full.... God could not 'run out' a righteous people. So there is a point in which people can push God to the point where he will destroy them. This universe belongs to God the Father... It is unwise to mess with him!

1) Would you stab a child in this photo? No...

2) If they asked why you were murdering them, what would you say to them? I would not murder them to begin with.

3) What is going through your minds when you say you would murder a child? I would not murder them to begin with.

4) If you were sent into a time machine, would you have honestly joined the wholesale slaughter of children? I would not murder them to begin with.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
so why is God loving when he did?
God didn't command it.

1) Would you stab a child in this photo? No...

2) If they asked why you were murdering them, what would you say to them? I would not murder them to begin with.

3) What is going through your minds when you say you would murder a child? I would not murder them to begin with.

4) If you were sent into a time machine, would you have honestly joined the wholesale slaughter of children? I would not murder them to begin with.
Good, now we are getting somewhere. I hope you don't mind if I ask you some follow up questions:

1) Do you support it by proxy (other people killing them)?

2) If sent back in time, would you intervene to stop it?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God didn't command it.

Good, now we are getting somewhere. I hope you don't mind if I ask you some follow up questions:

1) Do you support it by proxy (other people killing them)?

2) If sent back in time, would you intervene to stop it?

1) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.-Romans 12:19
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. -Genesis 9:5

If I were to take the life of an innocent person I would deserve the death penalty. It is the business of God the Father to execute vengeance, not mine..

2) It takes the iniquity of many generations for God to execute judgment upon them...

The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. -Numbers 14:18

I would not intervene to stop whatever was going on knowing that their generations were corrupt... However if I were within the camp of Amalek I would preach repentance!

Jonah preached repentance to Nineveh until they repented...

And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not. -Jonah 3:10

And then Jonah was mad at God for not destroying them! In which God said...

And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle? -Jonah 4:11

In otherwords God said.... There are 120,000 children in that city!

Had Amalek repented then God would have spared them also.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
I would not intervene to stop whatever was going on knowing that their generations were corrupt... However if I were within the camp of Amalek I would preach repentance!
So let's say someone had a child by hair and was about to stab her, would you snach the child and save her, or would you stand there and let the brutal murder of a child take place right in front of you? And when she was stabbed and choking for breath, would you try to administer CPR? Or would you let her die?

I am just trying to understand this heartless savage mindset of some religious manics. You do know this is how radical Muslims feel about AMericans. Just like how you feel about the AMalekites. Don't you see the similarities? Innocent people die at the hands of religious maniacs who think "they are fighting for god". You are no different then Osama Bin Laden really.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let's say someone had a child by hair and was about to stab her, would you snach the child and save her, or would you stand there and let the brutal murder of a child take place right in front of you? And when she was stabbed and choking for breath, would you try to administer CPR? Or would you let her die?

I am just trying to understand this heartless savage mindset of some religious manics. You do know this is how radical Muslims feel about AMericans. Just like how you feel about the AMalekites. Don't you see the similarities? Innocent people die at the hands of religious maniacs who think "they are fighting for god". You are no different then Osama Bin Laden really.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. -Luke 12:4

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; -Luke 12:5

And then Jesus reemphasizes...

yea, I say unto you, Fear him! - Luke 12:5

My fear is in God the Father and not man.... Let what happen happen....My life is hid in one called Jesus Christ...

If you are a child of God none can kill you... You are already dead! None can take your possessions... You are already rich! If you got your life insurance paid up with Jesus Christ Mutual Life... What evil can befall you? Take me back to the Amalekites and I would tell them to repent and would be the one killed for my preaching.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1) my answer

2) my answer

3) my answer

4) my answer

I answered all of your questions - and my answers were not evasive

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
I give up. I was looking for simple point-by-point answers. None of these rambling-bible-quoting-replies. If anyone wants to answer them, fine, please go ahead and do so now.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give up. I was looking for simple point-by-point answers. None of these rambling-bible-quoting-replies. If anyone wants to answer them, fine, please go ahead and do so now.

You sir are on the wrong board... This is a Christian board who supports God's word as infallible. Find somewhere else where you can condemn God's word and be accepted.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You know, we are a community here. Don't you think it is a bit rude to suddenly appear on this board and demand that people answer you according to your format? Who do you think you are? I feel like I am being harassed on my doorstep by a Jehovah's Witness! You are claiming to be open minded, but you are just as dogmatic as those you are condemning for believing in a literal translation of the Bible - man, it just shows you can never take the fun out of a fundamentalist, no matter how enlightened they think they are.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
I apologize about my attitude. But I don't like talking/associating with people who tolerate -even for a second killing children.

I honestly don't know how those people can sleep at night.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Is this your final answer? I wasn't looking for an evasion style answer. I was wanting, well, at least a yes or no. Can you give me that?

Can you answer the question first? This is just how Jesuits work on you, isn't it? You tell me Yes or No! I'll give you more than that ...

Yes, but not all of it. Explain how Kangaroos got to Australia. Did they hop from Turkey to Australia? Explain how kangaroos got to Australia from Turkey.

[Boy, you really haven't read it have you? Tell me when, at anytime, were Kangaroo's ever placed in Turkey? Did you read my posts?]

http://www.christian...post__p__100449

Status
Not open for further replies.