Amalek people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
Does that mean you are leaving?
Maybe, I just love people more then you could ever imagine.

But, this board has been more accepting then the others, this is the only forum that hasn't censored me yet. So, I guess I might stick around. Maybe.

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
Cool, Welcome [Back]!
Glad some people like me. You would not believe some of things I have been called at other forums. I have already been called a demon twice at some forums that will remain nameless. And I have been told I am "possessed" 4 times. Just because I said killing children is wrong. And I can't forget the Pentecostal that said I should be burned at the stake, and a Baptist that said I should be stoned for saying I would defend prostitutes/adulterers from being stoned.

Here is my tally:

Demon:
II

Possessed:
IIII

Death sentence:
II

Banned from forums:
IIIII

Threads deleted:
IIIIIIII

So I must admit, at least I have not been told I deserve to die here. Hope ya'll don't mind if I ask a few more questions. :)

I have been confronting local preachers/pastors lately for my book. Anybody want to here the bone chilling words one particular pastor told me?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
How do you know that? Who told you?

Christianity. Liberal, but still a strong a Christian.

Not all of it. Do you believe child murdering is the word of God? I don't.
So you pick out the parts of the Bible that please you? You are making God in your own image. It won't work. God does whatever He pleases. He doesn't have to ask anyone's permission. That's the God of the Bible. Child murdering? I believe that God has perfect reasons for whatever He does, including drowning everyone on Earth but 8, including babies. If you don't like the God of the Bible then why do you profess to be Christian???

Dr.Smart

Feb 10, 2011
I don't know why I am arguing with you. Please, if you want to help me, just answer the questions.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I don't know why I am arguing with you. Please, if you want to help me, just answer the questions.
When you accept the fact that God can do whatever He pleases that will help you.

1 Samuel 2:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6 [/sup]"The Lord kills and makes alive;

And He also has mercy on those who surrender to Him. He demands absolute surrender. He can be very merciful.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's time that your (troll) account ran it's course alongside this thread. It's quite funny how you'll (lie) and sign up as a Christian on a string of Christian forums to attempt to show that Christians are horrible people. In reality, you're not fooling anyone. Even the most liberal of true Christians show signs of Christ. Your lack of including any Scripture as well as other little details is something you need to work on if you're going to 'fool' any Christian. We'll play fair for a while because we care about your soul - you are God's child. I'm not usually so blunt in outgoing troll threads, but you're one of the more arrogant and persistent trolls that I have seen by the looks of your other threads.

You really haven't bothered anyone as much as you give yourself credit for. You've proven nothing. You're not the first to attempt to use dichotomous questions to make Christians say something hateful. Nor are you the first to demonstrate (in all of your 'logic') a total lack of understanding for a world in which you never lived. Your debate and logic is cloaked behind a computer screen in the comforts of where you live. Your parents never had to wield weapons and armor to defend you, although most likely generations in the past did it for your ancestors.

If you ever desire to come back and seriously discuss the Word of God, by all means you are always welcome. If you want to view us as baby murderers because we believe in a just God with an omnipotent mind that knows quite a bit more than you or me, well, have at it. That's your prerogative.

Reactions: Rach1370 and aspen
Status
Not open for further replies.