America is an insane asylum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly believe it started really going south when that evil woman, back in the 70's, got prayer and scripture taken out of school....thatbwas the beginning of government passing bills/laws removing God from everythimg.
A friend said the same thing - Madelyn Murray O'Hare. I don't know how one person could do that. Where were all the parents at that time? It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not eliminate Social Security. I would clean it up so that those who never paid into your benefits unless they have unique problems that deserve help.

I would also take better care of veterans.

My husband did work at a VA hospital and told me it was sickening how bad these men were left. You think they would hold more power - look at how Kelly was right in the Oval office. Why didn't he advocate for better treatment? I belong to a pain group and we hear what goes on with Vets, and it's despicable how they've been left broken, with limbs missing, and untreated or under-treated pain. Several have killed themselves in the VA parking lot. Why aren't any legislators speaking up about this?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's about the relocation of native Americans from their land to Oklahoma...land the government gave them. They traveled miles and miles during a harsh winter and many died through sickness and disease along the way.

Is it true? I've read that Derek Prince has spoken about how the native Indians were done grievous injustice.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry meant read about, it’s not actually a book, it’s an event that took place early on in American history involving native Americans. There seems to be a lot of discussion on how grand things used to be. I’m stating Godly or Greedy??
I see your point - things weren't good for the Indians?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend said the same thing - Madelyn Murray O'Hare. I don't know how one person could do that. Where were all the parents at that time? It doesn't make sense.
They were standing right where they were later when schools said boys could pretend to be girls and waltz right into girl's private spaces.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely many events have taken place on this continent, that make me question what it is we pledge our allegiance too.

What do you mean by that?

I've realized just recently how America is not the place I had always thought it was. I really began to read up on how our leaders have harmed other countries to get their resources. I just read about how several in Bush's cabinet wrecked the economy of Honduras because they wanted their land. I think it's going to be a very rude awakening when Americans take a close look at our country and what has been done to other countries for all the wrong reasons.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were standing right where they were later when schools said boys could pretend to be girls and waltz right into girl's private spaces.

Was that actually passed in any schools? It's not in our local schools that I'm aware of.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by that?

I've realized just recently how America is not the place I had always thought it was. I really began to read up on how our leaders have harmed other countries to get their resources. I just read about how several in Bush's cabinet wrecked the economy of Honduras because they wanted their land. I think it's going to be a very rude awakening when Americans take a close look at our country and what has been done to other countries for all the wrong reasons.
Special interest.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband did work at a VA hospital and told me it was sickening how bad these men were left. You think they would hold more power - look at how Kelly was right in the Oval office. Why didn't he advocate for better treatment? I belong to a pain group and we hear what goes on with Vets, and it's despicable how they've been left broken, with limbs missing, and untreated or under-treated pain. Several have killed themselves in the VA parking lot. Why aren't any legislators speaking up about this?

As a vet who dealt with Nam, I get very angry.

Check out size of the hospital on wall Guam.

Used to be Naval Hospital Guam. First evac point from Nam.

I was in it helping someone else.

Every packed three high bunks full of men screaming in agony.

The halls line with carts full of amputated limbs.

Back home when I had a medical problem I went to the VA hospital doctor said he will operate. But he was shaking so hard all the time there was no way he was going to cut on me.

I had a friend who tried to suicide.

In boot camp without consent they injected us to experimental drugs.

So I have good reason to be angry.

If anybody thinks the Democrats care about our vets they better think again.

Most Republicans are not much better.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a vet who dealt with Nam, I get very angry.

Check out size of the hospital on wall Guam.

Used to be Naval Hospital Guam. First evac point from Nam.

I was in it helping someone else.

Every packed three high bunks full of men screaming in agony.

The halls line with carts full of amputated limbs.

Back home when I had a medical problem I went to the VA hospital doctor said he will operate. But he was shaking so hard all the time there was no way he was going to cut on me.

I had a friend who tried to suicide.

In boot camp without consent they injected us to experimental drugs.

So I have good reason to be angry.

If anybody thinks the Democrats care about our vets they better think again.

Most Republicans are not much better.

I hate to hear of that. My uncles, father, father-in-law, brothers-in-law, and son-in-law all served. Three uncles and son-in-law were all severely harmed. My uncle was captured and supposedly tortured - from what I heard, he and his men were given 1 blanket among them in the dead of winter. He was shot and carried shrapnel in his back until he died at 55. My other uncle's wife cheated on him when he was in Nam. He came home very messed up emotionally and died before he was 40. My son-in-law was wounded in Mosul with a TBI. And what sickens me is that all these legislators get top-notch health care and most of them have never served a day. Democrats fool a lot of people. For some reason they have many blacks fooled into believing they're the party for minorities, when it was the Democrats who invented the KKK. Neither party is worth much. I saw Susan Collins on TV lying about border security. It looks like the prerequisite for office is being a silver-tongued liar. "And we know that the whole world lieth in the lap of the wicked one." I can't wait until all those little kings and queens who lied to the people they were supposed to represent find out that there really is a God who they have to answer to, and they can't lie their way out of being held to account.

How can they deny pain relief to someone who lost their limb? I don't understand that callousness. I think some of the people in charge have ice water running in their veins.

If there is going to be any change it's going to have to start with us. You should consider starting an online support group or online place where Vets can meet and join together to try to change some of these injustices.

Why did they inject you with experimental drugs?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to hear of that. My uncles, father, father-in-law, brothers-in-law, and son-in-law all served. Three uncles and son-in-law were all severely harmed. My uncle was captured and supposedly tortured - from what I heard, he and his men were given 1 blanket among them in the dead of winter. He was shot and carried shrapnel in his back until he died at 55. My other uncle's wife cheated on him when he was in Nam. He came home very messed up emotionally and died before he was 40. My son-in-law was wounded in Mosul with a TBI. And what sickens me is that all these legislators get top-notch health care and most of them have never served a day. Democrats fool a lot of people. For some reason they have many blacks fooled into believing they're the party for minorities, when it was the Democrats who invented the KKK. Neither party is worth much. I saw Susan Collins on TV lying about border security. It looks like the prerequisite for office is being a silver-tongued liar. "And we know that the whole world lieth in the lap of the wicked one." I can't wait until all those little kings and queens who lied to the people they were supposed to represent find out that there really is a God who they have to answer to, and they can't lie their way out of being held to account.

How can they deny pain relief to someone who lost their limb? I don't understand that callousness. I think some of the people in charge have ice water running in their veins.

If there is going to be any change it's going to have to start with us. You should consider starting an online support group or online place where Vets can meet and join together to try to change some of these injustices.

Why did they inject you with experimental drugs?

To test them.

A lot of us got sick years later.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To test them.

A lot of us got sick years later.
When one knows what the Australian Government did to some people who could not serve but put their hand up to do something towards helping the war effort and you see what they did to them, I will not say such in detail on a forum as people would be highly offended as too such. but I have seen footage of such and oh boy !:(
Not to mention all the drugs that are, like you say tested on our ADF people. I could go on about all that.
Not to mention what the USA did to the poor native blacks on Islands in the Pacific testing nuclear bombs, such was madness and we did such with our Blacks as well in South Australia. not to mention what they did to people with mental problems in the past, oh boy ! Hitler eat your heart out:eek:. look what people will do to others, so one has to watch out and not just trust the government at all.
We had a bloke at one of our public meetings pointing out how the Australian Constitution has been tampered with and the lengths hat they go to hide things, not to mention the wording of such amendments does not pass the Law standards in how they are written so they are invalid, things like some words it's all in capitals when it should not be in fact and all things like that, that most people do not truly understand that it's not correct, like on your Licence your name is in all capital letters well that's not truly you by Law but it's another ball game when one looks into all that as to why it is so. so when you sign up to some things you are giving your consent to something you may not truly know what you have just really truly done. the tricks and the games that are at play as to our governments will do is amazing, they will lie till the cows come home. we had the PM come out demanding that the gay issue is just about one little thing and that's it end of story and nothing more to it at all. like hell it is in fact !:rolleyes: when one sees the details of all the reality's one is in for a hell of a shock.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you tried sharing any of what you know? I have tried to tell some people about this and many don't want to hear the truth.

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Sure i do and there are people around who know only too well that I come across but most don't have a clue or think that you are joking.
I get people who have lived under communist and are highly educated come and talk at our meetings and they are blown away that I can truly understand where they are coming from on such issues and they are all very worried about where Australia is heading.
I have a mate just up the road but he is a Communist and he is all for such but the thing is he does not understand the reality's of such, he has only worked for the government all his life, so he does not understand reality, I don't think that he has ever talked to people who have dealt with Nazis or communist in reality, let alone he does not want to hear the truth because his delusions will be destroyed, now he is not a dumb person like most communist are just total morons who can't think for themselves.
But old mate can but only he can not see the big picture because he has had such a sheltered life.

I had many people back in the 1960's warning about what they had been put through due to the Nazis or Communist and I can say that they took what they were saying very seriously and were warning us about such, this was a constant thing after party's that all the old people would all talk about their life in WW2 and the depression, I loved it as I was getting an education into he subject and I would ask questions, it was really interesting and that school education lacked greatly in such.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one knows what the Australian Government did to some people who could not serve but put their hand up to do something towards helping the war effort and you see what they did to them, I will not say such in detail on a forum as people would be highly offended as too such. but I have seen footage of such and oh boy !:(
Not to mention all the drugs that are, like you say tested on our ADF people. I could go on about all that.
Not to mention what the USA did to the poor native blacks on Islands in the Pacific testing nuclear bombs, such was madness and we did such with our Blacks as well in South Australia. not to mention what they did to people with mental problems in the past, oh boy ! Hitler eat your heart out:eek:. look what people will do to others, so one has to watch out and not just trust the government at all.
We had a bloke at one of our public meetings pointing out how the Australian Constitution has been tampered with and the lengths hat they go to hide things, not to mention the wording of such amendments does not pass the Law standards in how they are written so they are invalid, things like some words it's all in capitals when it should not be in fact and all things like that, that most people do not truly understand that it's not correct, like on your Licence your name is in all capital letters well that's not truly you by Law but it's another ball game when one looks into all that as to why it is so. so when you sign up to some things you are giving your consent to something you may not truly know what you have just really truly done. the tricks and the games that are at play as to our governments will do is amazing, they will lie till the cows come home. we had the PM come out demanding that the gay issue is just about one little thing and that's it end of story and nothing more to it at all. like hell it is in fact !:rolleyes: when one sees the details of all the reality's one is in for a hell of a shock.

Isn't it something when we realize that we've been brainwashed for a number of years? I used to think America was the good country, and that we stood for justice, honor, integrity. What a rude awakening I've had. I read that America hired the mad scientists who were involved in the evil experiments in Nazi Germany. I knew America had an ugly history of racism years ago, and one of the worst stories I'd ever read was when white men beat a young black boy to death for whistling at a white woman. I don't know how men could do that to a boy. It was such unwarranted hatred for someone they didn't even know.

America is sliding back into Nazi Germany because it's become a police state, and I spoke with a hospital administrator who told me that insurance is denying everything for people over a certain age. Our government has also denied pain relief to people, including vets, causing a rash of suicides. It's a repeat of Hitler's elimination of the imperfect.

The illuminati are the ones fomenting the race war. There wouldn't be any problems between races, I don't believe, if they didn't push it. My father's best friend was a black man, and I've gone to church with blacks and there is no difference at all among us; there is only a problem if someone makes a problem.

Starting a race war is apparently on the agenda: Rothschild Insider Claims Global Elite Planning Race War In America

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Isn't it something when we realize that we've been brainwashed for a number of years? I used to think America was the good country, and that we stood for justice, honor, integrity. What a rude awakening I've had. I read that America hired the mad scientists who were involved in the evil experiments in Nazi Germany. I knew America had an ugly history of racism years ago, and one of the worst stories I'd ever read was when white men beat a young black boy to death for whistling at a white woman. I don't know how men could do that to a boy. It was such unwarranted hatred for someone they didn't even know.

America is sliding back into Nazi Germany because it's become a police state, and I spoke with a hospital administrator who told me that insurance is denying everything for people over a certain age. Our government has also denied pain relief to people, including vets, causing a rash of suicides. It's a repeat of Hitler's elimination of the imperfect.

The illuminati are the ones fomenting the race war. There wouldn't be any problems between races, I don't believe, if they didn't push it. My father's best friend was a black man, and I've gone to church with blacks and there is no difference at all among us; there is only a problem if someone makes a problem.

Starting a race war is apparently on the agenda: Rothschild Insider Claims Global Elite Planning Race War In America
I think that as to race problems in Australia in my days, such was all created by the media, and every time the abos were out trying to bash whites up, now I lived with a big population of abos out in the sticks away from the big city's that never had such problems, not to mention they were the cause of all the problems because they did not know or truly care at all, no to mention they still don't care about the reality's as they have created their own version of what they want to believe and they force this on everyone black or white or part such and they are winning, what they have created because they have created another identity for Aboriginals and this is a great con job that they are getting away with, the way that they have gone about it all is a well engineered work of Satan over time slowly plotting their own Satanic agenda bit by bit sowing them up just as they do with the rest of us with their game plan.

The major game players are the world banks and they get what they want as they always have, they want Vietnam, South Korea for their plans, they are not stupid as they see markets to make money and that's what they are after, morality etc all takes a back seat, so they have been wanting China as well and China is not truly playing the game that has been set out for them.

They are the Borg and Resistance is Futile !
We in Australia are going through a banking inquiry where some of the truths have been exposed to the foolish public and the public are alarmed :eek: and I am like did you not know that, I knew it all I am not surprised at all, but the public are saying that they will deal with the banks thinking that they have power to deal with the banks :confused: I say you have nothing on the big banks as the banks will win every time, they win in the bad times and the good. no one can come the banks when you are a piss boy Nation that is in debt, they will wipe the floor with you because you are a slave to them, you are the nigger and they are your master, until you are not enslaved to them and that means you have no debt to anyone then you are a free man, not to mention that a Nation that has debt is just like a Nigger enslaved, look at the USA :oops: a Nation like that in debt like that :rolleyes:o_O you have been taken for fools ! Australia is the same full of idiots, like a ship of fools. it's like a brat kid has inherited a gold mine and has just pissed it all up against the wall and now he is just a degenerate being bleed dry, not to mention they can't see it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Those against the government via the military are almost impossible to prove.

I remember one time city workers were trimming grass next to my husband's brand new truck. He approached it as the window was in the process of cracking. We tried to get the city to pay for it and I'll never forget the threatening letter the city lawyer sent us, stating that if we proceeded to try to get our money, they would look at it as a "frivolous lawsuit" and sue us! I had my taste of government corruption, and it never got any better. Still, sometimes good lawyers can get a good class action going if a lot of people were harmed.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that as to race problems in Australia in my days, such was all created by the media, and every time the abos were out trying to bash whites up, now I lived with a big population of abos out in the sticks away from the big city's that never had such problems, not to mention they were the cause of all the problems because they did not know or truly care at all, no to mention they still don't care about the reality's as they have created their own version of what they want to believe and they force this on everyone black or white or part such and they are winning, what they have created because they have created another identity for Aboriginals and this is a great con job that they are getting away with, the way that they have gone about it all is a well engineered work of Satan over time slowly plotting their own Satanic agenda bit by bit sowing them up just as they do with the rest of us with their game plan.

The major game players are the world banks and they get what they want as they always have, they want Vietnam, South Korea for their plans, they are not stupid as they see markets to make money and that's what they are after, morality etc all takes a back seat, so they have been wanting China as well and China is not truly playing the game that has been set out for them.

They are the Borg and Resistance is Futile !
We in Australia are going through a banking inquiry where some of the truths have been exposed to the foolish public and the public are alarmed :eek: and I am like did you not know that, I knew it all I am not surprised at all, but the public are saying that they will deal with the banks thinking that they have power to deal with the banks :confused: I say you have nothing on the big banks as the banks will win every time, they win in the bad times and the good. no one can come the banks when you are a piss boy Nation that is in debt, they will wipe the floor with you because you are a slave to them, you are the nigger and they are your master, until you are not enslaved to them and that means you have no debt to anyone then you are a free man, not to mention that a Nation that has debt is just like a Nigger enslaved, look at the USA :oops: a Nation like that in debt like that :rolleyes:o_O you have been taken for fools ! Australia is the same full of idiots, like a ship of fools. it's like a brat kid has inherited a gold mine and has just pissed it all up against the wall and now he is just a degenerate being bleed dry, not to mention they can't see it.

You used a very apt word: sow. The press is who sows the seeds and then fans the flames of whatever crisis they want to manufacture. When we went to church there was absolutely no racism between the blacks and whites. One of the first pastors I listened to and really liked was a black pastor. He held a large indoor meeting and we went to it and were the only whites there - and all of the blacks there treated us really nice. There is something that I really like about the faith that blacks have. I don't know how the Jesuits plan to fan a race war - I don't see it happening on a large scale.

I just read that Trump donated $$ to Kamala Harris and other Socialists - so it proves what I've said all along - he's not a Nationalist.

Trump Donated Thousands To Kamala Harris & Other Socialist California Democrats

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember one time city workers were trimming grass next to my husband's brand new truck. He approached it as the window was in the process of cracking. We tried to get the city to pay for it and I'll never forget the threatening letter the city lawyer sent us, stating that if we proceeded to try to get our money, they would look at it as a "frivolous lawsuit" and sue us! I had my taste of government corruption, and it never got any better. Still, sometimes good lawyers can get a good class action going if a lot of people were harmed.

When I was mayor when something like that happened, the city reimbursed.

But then again I was different from most politicians.