America is Babylon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
United States has both widerness and dessert - and no Arabs have pitched tents here either - (well as far as I know). The Babylon known as Babylon is uninhabited now and has been so, with no sign of that changing. Why should we consider a country like USA or any other as Babylon... a city? Notice though there are two or three cities in this country that are referred to as Babylon.... Little Babylon - Vegas - i think and New York - I think also LA or is it San Francisco - California has a reference to Babylon. We maybe should give great consideration to this because there are too many references to Babylon in this country. Me, I say keep our minds open.

How are we to recognize what is what if our minds are closed to it, so certain that if it happens differently than the understanding we adhere to that our beliefs are diverse of our vision? Vision meaning that which we actually see.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kaoticprofit said:
I don't think there's one person on this forum who understands what apostasy really is. The so called "apostate church" has nothing to do with the harlot. It has nothing to do with a backslidden church or being a lukewarm Christian, and nothing to do with heresy or false Christian teachings.
The Arab world is now radicalizing and is now in the apostasy prophecied in 2 Thes. 2:3. The man of sin will soon be revealed and the ten nation Islamic empire of the beast will soon follow.
The Greek word apostasia (G646) at 2 Thessalonians 2:3 as well as apostasian at Acts 21:21 means "a falling away, defection, apostasy; in the Bible from the true religion."(Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of New Testament, pg 67) These words come from the verb a·phi´ste·mi, literally meaning “stand away from.” The noun has the sense of “desertion, abandonment or rebellion.” (Ac 21:21)

In classical Greek the noun was used to refer to political defection, and the verb is evidently employed in this sense at Acts 5:37, concerning Judas the Galilean who “drew off” (a·pe´ste·se, form of a·phi´ste·mi) followers. The Greek Septuagint uses the term at Genesis 14:4 with reference to such a rebellion.

However, in the Christian Greek Scriptures (commonly called the New Testament), it is used primarily with regard to religious defection; a withdrawal or abandonment of the true cause, worship, and service of God, and hence an abandonment of what one has previously professed and a total desertion of principles or faith. The religious leaders of Jerusalem charged Paul with such an apostasy against the Mosaic Law at Acts 21:21.

Jesus said that the one true religion that he established, becoming operative on Pentecost 33 C.E., would defect or fall away from his true teachings. With the planting of "weeds" or counterfeit Christians by Satan after the death of the apostles (Matt 13:25), these began to blossom, growing into a major religious player in the world - Christendom.

It has grown into over 41,000 different denominations and sects. These have followed in the footsteps of Satan, who rightfully can be called the first apostate and causing the first human pair to apostasize. Thus, this apostasy has been growing for millennia, and Jesus provided an illustration to show that the one true religion that he formed would, in time, be corrupted and apostasize, with it being reestablished "in the final part of the days".(Isa 2:2-4)

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
And the world is falling away from the eternal moral teaching of Yahweh at a every alarming rate; an example of this was the moral principles of Yahweh which constrained this nation for for almost 200 years but today we have falling away from that moral compass to guide mankind in our relationship with each other. I'm not implying that we were ever a truly christian nation but we were foundered on the moral principles of Yahweh.

Without that constraint we will fall victim to true evil when it threatens our livelihood which is exactly what Islam will do.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Barring the Mayan's Calendar of which I have no faith in ( since they could not predict and spare themselves from their own extinction ) I would like to tell everyone in this forum....Something not Politically correct anymore... I hope you all have a...

Very Merry Christmas

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Well for me Christmas proved well My mother and my Dad (they have been divorced over 40 years) are both moving here to Florida where their kids live ao we can take better care of them. Dad is 82 and Mom is 76. My brother flew up the 27th to load their things in a semi and then drive them and my other brother back here. Does anyone want to buy an inacurate Mayan Calendar - cheap?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
terry said:
United States has both widerness and dessert - and no Arabs have pitched tents here either - (well as far as I know). The Babylon known as Babylon is uninhabited now and has been so, with no sign of that changing. Why should we consider a country like USA or any other as Babylon... a city? Notice though there are two or three cities in this country that are referred to as Babylon.... Little Babylon - Vegas - i think and New York - I think also LA or is it San Francisco - California has a reference to Babylon. We maybe should give great consideration to this because there are too many references to Babylon in this country. Me, I say keep our minds open.

How are we to recognize what is what if our minds are closed to it, so certain that if it happens differently than the understanding we adhere to that our beliefs are diverse of our vision? Vision meaning that which we actually see.
I guess that you haven't been to the NY metro area recently. They may not pitch tents, but there are mosques in all the more heavily populated areas of the "tri-state" area. There are also large populations of Arabic and Persian peoples out around Idaho and Montana where large grazing lands are readily available and cheap. Many of these are not Muslim, but Christians who fled persecution in the middle east. However there are enough Muslims for some politicians to attempt the promotion of Sharia laws in state legislatures. One thing some folks here don't understand is that the Persians are not Arabs and the Arabs are not Persians, (the Persians are quite proud of their ancient heritage and many are offended when called Arab.) The ancient city of Babylon was conquered by Persians and itself was never Arabic. Abraham came from Chaldea, the Chaldeans didn't come from Abraham, but that comment is only for one of the local ranters. A Lebanese co-worker once explained to me that the norm among the Muslim world is tribal warfare, nation against nation, village against village, etc., However the Muslim faith demands that Muslims unite in "holy war," or "Jihad" to repel invaders to the lands held by Muslims whether friend or foe. Jews lived in Palestine long before the establishment of the modern nation of Israel, and at relative peace with the local Arabic peoples, but the declaration of the state of Israel, the local warfare between Palestinians and Jews and subsequent displacement of the Palestinians to neighboring countries, invoked the Islamic call to Jihad. Regardless of what some may say in these forums, Jihad is about expulsion, not conversion, and most of the warfare and murder going on in the name of God is about plain old vengeance, blood for blood. Mohammed was a brigand and forced conversions, but this was mainly to grow the size of his army and extend his influence. The anti-christ will use force once he's in power, but he'll rise to power by deception, not by force.

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
veteran said:
The endtime Babylon concept per God's Word is applied to the "great city" (Rev.11:8; 17:18). It's about a ruling city over all the peoples of the earth. Thus, the system itself is applied over all nations and peoples also (Rev.17:15 with Rev.13:1). The seat of the Babylon harlot is shown in Revelation to be Jerusalem for the last days.
Not to mention that the seas mentioned are the nations that will flow over the city...however badly America does, I doubt that many nations will over run us, and leave us desolate. We are perfectly capable of doing that all by ourselves.

Q

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Ok Veteran, Here is why I cannot qualify Jerusalem as Babylon. Babylon in endtimes is a whore to the world. Yet Israel will be a country unto itself as the other countries will have accepted the Beast's Mark. There is no way around this... Israel's currency could be more valued than the currency leveled playing field that is caused by the Mark of the Beast - which IF Israel's currency was the least valued then no campaign against Israel to join (for monetary equvailency) would be necessary.
STRIKE ONE

When it is said the whore sits on many waters, you must assume it does not mean what it says, for if you believe it means a whore that sits on many waters then USA is a prime candidate not Israel. Why would the entire world wish to do business with Israel if their currency was worthless? Why would it have not been written a whore to the multitudes of the earth instead? STRIKE TWO

. Also in Revelation it is called Sodom of Egypt, yet you call it Babylon STRIKE THREE

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
Ok Veteran, Here is why I cannot qualify Jerusalem as Babylon. Babylon in endtimes is a whore to the world. Yet Israel will be a country unto itself as the other countries will have accepted the Beast's Mark. There is no way around this... Israel's currency could be more valued than the currency leveled playing field that is caused by the Mark of the Beast - which IF Israel's currency was the least valued then no campaign against Israel to join (for monetary equvailency) would be necessary.
STRIKE ONE
The Babylon harlot of Revelation is a specific city, called the "great city" per the last verse of Revelation 17. It AFFECTS all other nations and peoples on earth through rule over them. I forget what year it was, but internationalists several years ago declared Jerusalem as "the International City of Peace". Those were the "one world government" factions speaking, and their plan for Jerusalem is for it to be the main headquarters of where their one-world ruler is to rule their "one world government" from. This is why the United Nations was used to create today's nation state of Israel in 1948, and why the U.N. still controls today's territorial divisions in the holy lands.

terry said:
When it is said the whore sits on many waters, you must assume it does not mean what it says, for if you believe it means a whore that sits on many waters then USA is a prime candidate not Israel. Why would the entire world wish to do business with Israel if their currency was worthless? Why would it have not been written a whore to the multitudes of the earth instead? STRIKE TWO
The waters symbol given in Rev.17:15 is a detail of what the 1st beast out of the "sea" represents per Rev.13:1-2. Revelation 17:15 declares the waters represent "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues". That's what the "many waters" of Rev.17:1 represent, which is a prophetic link back to Rev.13, since many of those details are specifically being given in reference to Rev.13.

Concerning your idea of currency, have you not read the end of Rev.13 about the mark to be required for buying and selling? That's not upon only one location. It's upon all the earth for the tribulation time. So just WHAT would have to happen today to show that coming to pass as written? ALL the known currencies of the world would need to fail, including that of the nation of Israel. Are there signs today of nation's currencies failing, and talk of replacing nation's currencies with a one-world currency? Yes, you bet, there is talk of that very thing already.

http://www.futureworldcurrency.com/

terry said:
. Also in Revelation it is called Sodom of Egypt, yet you call it Babylon STRIKE THREE
How many times are people going to blatantly disregard Holy Writ as written? That's what you're doing, because that verse is very... specific that Jerusalem is the city in mention...

Rev 11:8
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
(KJV)

Where was Jesus of Nazareth crucified? In the area of Jerusalem. Not New York city, not Rome, not London, not Cairo, but at Jerusalem.

And when something is SPIRITUALLY called by something, what's that about? It's a SYMBOL, a FIGURE. That's why it's easy to go back into Old Testament Scripture and discover how our Heavenly Father spiritually called Jerusalem and His people there in rebellion by various symbolic names associated with false worship.

You're simply in denial about that, and that's all. It would be interested to know just why... you're in denial about that.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran wrote: " The Babylon harlot of Revelation is a specific city, called the "great city" per the last verse of Revelation 17. It AFFECTS all other nations and peoples on earth through rule over them. I forget what year it was, but internationalists several years ago declared Jerusalem as "the International City of Peace". Those were the "one world government" factions speaking, and their plan for Jerusalem is for it to be the main headquarters of where their one-world ruler is to rule their "one world government" from. This is why the United Nations was used to create today's nation state of Israel in 1948, and why the U.N. still controls today's territorial divisions in the holy lands. "

In Red.. those people may just as well told of the previous upcoming mayan end of the world and I stilll would not have beleived them. The city should have then been called the great city - Sodom of Egypt . If you were correct. It has the same author yet different names...then please back it up with scripture that has direct links to one another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The waters symbol given in Rev.17:15 is a detail of what the 1st beast out of the "sea" represents per Rev.13:1-2. Revelation 17:15 declares the waters represent "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues". That's what the "many waters" of Rev.17:1 represent, which is a prophetic link back to Rev.13, since many of those details are specifically being given in reference to Rev.13.

That is your opinion or understanding, but it is simply not my understanding or opinion. and my notes as to why were not affected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How many times are people going to blatantly disregard Holy Writ as written? That's what you're doing, because that verse is very... specific that Jerusalem is the city in mention...

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
(KJV)
IN NO WAY DID I DISREGARD THIS...It is Jerusalem which is called Sodom and Egypt... - not Babylon - nor the whore that sits on many waters. I am not sure how you identified what I wrote as backward of my meaning, but to spell it out... Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt, while the Whore that sits on many waters is not Israel, nor Jerusalem.

Allow me to state this... ISRAEL WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BEAST'S MARK. for why would Jesus come to fight FOR Israel?
Now, you made a domino effect with your ideas and when one falls they all fall and the point above causes the crash - TheJews will not accept the Beast's Mark... period... remember the tattos they were forced into? Don't side track issues and attempt to go around what I have surmized, but rather meet my investigation head on - addressing every issue concise and with a workable model.

How is it that Israel should accept the Beast's Mark and not go to hell with the Beast? Now how can it be that Isreal will do monetary exchange without the abilty to accept the Beast's currency...for that surrency is the Mark? So, when you consider that Israel does not accept the Beast's Mark and therefore cannot do currency exchance... then... How is it possible Israel - Jerusalem is the whore on many waters? When the world - except Israel... has acceptedd the Mark of the Beast and that Mark is ccurrency exchange - then there is only a First Place and a Second Place in currency exchange levels. Is Israel is number 2 in this excahnge level then the world is not threateened, but If Israel is number one, meaning Israel's currency is prized above the rest of the wolrd.. then the world's monetary system ( the Mark of the Beast ) is threatened.

I realize that many combat the explanat ions I arrive at by linking prophecies together as though they belong, yet not truly linking them becasue they DO belong. I believe that practice is flawed.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
Veteran wrote: " The Babylon harlot of Revelation is a specific city, called the "great city" per the last verse of Revelation 17. It AFFECTS all other nations and peoples on earth through rule over them. I forget what year it was, but internationalists several years ago declared Jerusalem as "the International City of Peace". Those were the "one world government" factions speaking, and their plan for Jerusalem is for it to be the main headquarters of where their one-world ruler is to rule their "one world government" from. This is why the United Nations was used to create today's nation state of Israel in 1948, and why the U.N. still controls today's territorial divisions in the holy lands. "

In Red.. those people may just as well told of the previous upcoming mayan end of the world and I stilll would not have beleived them. The city should have then been called the great city - Sodom of Egypt . If you were correct. It has the same author yet different names...then please back it up with scripture that has direct links to one another.
Uh, what? I recognize from other threads with you Terry that you seem to have a problem understanding when God is giving a 'symbolic' reference to something. I know others have some of that problem too.

Not every idea written in God's Word is meant to be taken literally, but it will always point... to something literal.

terry said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is your opinion or understanding, but it is simply not my understanding or opinion. and my notes as to why were not affected.
The Rev.17 chapter explains many of the symboiic references given before, and that cannot be missed if it is read properly...

Rev 17:12
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
(KJV)

John saw ten horns in Rev.17:3. But he also saw ten horns back in the Rev.13:1 verse...

Rev 13:1
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(KJV)

So the Rev.17 chapter is covering those same... symbols of Rev.13. These "ten horns" were actually first written of back in the Book of Daniel. Thusly, all three Scripture references are pointing to that "ten horns" subject.

terry said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(KJV)

IN NO WAY DID I DISREGARD THIS...It is Jerusalem which is called Sodom and Egypt... - not Babylon - nor the whore that sits on many waters. I am not sure how you identified what I wrote as backward of my meaning, but to spell it out... Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt, while the Whore that sits on many waters is not Israel, nor Jerusalem.

Rev.17 references to the beast that "shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition"...

Rev 17:8
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
(KJV)

Rev 17:11
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
(KJV)

Rev.11 reference to that SAME beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit...

Rev 11:7
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
(KJV)

What our Lord Jesus did in His Revelation was reveal little by little, more details about that specific event of the beast ascending out of the bottomless pit to make war against His saints. There's a direct reference to that beast back in the Rev.9 chapter. And then another reference in the Rev.13 chapter, and in the Rev.19 & 20 chapters.

It's that beast reference between those chapters that tie that one to the beast in Rev.17 about the Babylon harlot subject. But not only that reference, but the ten horns and seven heads, and also at the end of the Rev.18 chapter about her blood discovered involving the slaying of God's prophets. And that's a direct pointer to Jerusalem from other Scripture references, like Matt.23:30-31; Luke 11:47; Acts 7:52; 1 Thess.2:15; Ezek.22; Jer.2, and many more OT Scriptures.

terry said:
Allow me to state this... ISRAEL WILL NOT ACCEPT THE BEAST'S MARK. for why would Jesus come to fight FOR Israel?
Now, you made a domino effect with your ideas and when one falls they all fall and the point above causes the crash - TheJews will not accept the Beast's Mark... period... remember the tattos they were forced into? Don't side track issues and attempt to go around what I have surmized, but rather meet my investigation head on - addressing every issue concise and with a workable model.
Our Lord Jesus is coming to fight for His Church and to take back reign... over the lands of Israel. Many will take the mark of the beast, for it is not only about a literal mark for buying and selling, but also a spiritual mark in the mind, meaning to agree with the beast and his kingdom and bow in false worship. This is why Jesus told those women in Jerusalem to not weep for Him, but for themselves and... for their children, for the time will come when they shall say, "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare...". And then those same deceived ones will wish for the hills and mountains to fall on them because of shame (Luke 23; Isaiah 54).

You should understand about that "Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare" metaphor our Lord Jesus quoted from Isaiah 54. It's a spiritual metaphor contrasting the barren who do not fall into false worship, verses those not found barren that will be found having bowed to the false messiah. The idea is linked with the metaphors our Lord used about His people remaining as spiritual virgins, like Matt.25 (also per Paul in 2 Cor.11).

terry said:
How is it that Israel should accept the Beast's Mark and not go to hell with the Beast? Now how can it be that Isreal will do monetary exchange without the abilty to accept the Beast's currency...for that surrency is the Mark? So, when you consider that Israel does not accept the Beast's Mark and therefore cannot do currency exchance... then... How is it possible Israel - Jerusalem is the whore on many waters? When the world - except Israel... has acceptedd the Mark of the Beast and that Mark is ccurrency exchange - then there is only a First Place and a Second Place in currency exchange levels. Is Israel is number 2 in this excahnge level then the world is not threateened, but If Israel is number one, meaning Israel's currency is prized above the rest of the wolrd.. then the world's monetary system ( the Mark of the Beast ) is threatened.
Many of both non-believing Israel and the deceived among Christ's Church will mistakenly bow to the coming false messiah, and not just unbelieving Gentiles. The Luke 23:26-31 Scripture is direct proof there will be Jews in Jerusalem deceived by that event. As usual, what one 'wants' to think will happen, and what God's Word says will happen, are two different things. If one doesn't heed how God says things will happen per His Word, then how could one even begin to know how to not be deceived?

terry said:
I realize that many combat the explanat ions I arrive at by linking prophecies together as though they belong, yet not truly linking them becasue they DO belong. I believe that practice is flawed.
It easy for someone who wants to refuse those Scripture links that are clearly written. All one need do is stop listening to God in His Word, and go with something else.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Veteran, just becasue I do not adhere to your understsandingd does not mean I do not listen to God nor elgect God's Word.Though my perspective and yours often disagree does mot give you priveledge to calim I am not listening and you are. Your sense of connecting the dots differ from mine. You "read into" God's Word to come up with your understanding, whereas I allow those dots to remain un-connected until I can validate the connection. I based my understandings on the ability to produce a working model, for God is not going to change the past, but rather, explain how it worked. Surely my method is not as Biblically referenced, but then I was looking to explain the wisdom of the work and not try to toss whatever link I thought should apply into the mix.

So I don't link Scripture just because someone else thinks it is so clear. This does not mean I deny Scripture.

Crazy... all the while we are headed toward Tribulation and Armageddon the masses Christians, Jews, Gentiles and Atheists... all probably saying in their heart that they would not have helped crucify Jesus... will rejoyce and even exchange gifts at the passing of the two witnesses... all the while thinking their understanding of how Scripture was linked together was correct, or there is no God or still denying Jesus.... 2000 years since Jesus walked among us and still the understanding lacks so severely the wolrd will not recognize two lolly witnesses expressing themselves to the world with a power the world cannot thwart. It just seems crazy. - There, i started with crazy, ended with crazy but amid the in-sanity was sanity... go figure!

But in the end... EVERY KNEE WILL BOW

So Veteran, I salute your tenacious quest to enlightenment, though my path is different and my quest slightly different... except hose moments when our paths cross in righteous thinking and we stand tall in agreement.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
terry said:
Veteran, just becasue I do not adhere to your understsandingd does not mean I do not listen to God nor elgect God's Word.Though my perspective and yours often disagree does mot give you priveledge to calim I am not listening and you are. Your sense of connecting the dots differ from mine. You "read into" God's Word to come up with your understanding, whereas I allow those dots to remain un-connected until I can validate the connection. I based my understandings on the ability to produce a working model, for God is not going to change the past, but rather, explain how it worked. Surely my method is not as Biblically referenced, but then I was looking to explain the wisdom of the work and not try to toss whatever link I thought should apply into the mix.
This is not a game Terry. It's not politics or sports or playing house. God's Word reveals many of both those in His Church, and of the Jews, will be deceived for the end prior to His return. His Apostles speak of it also. But you say none of the Jews will agree to take the mark? That deception is enough to show you're refusing to heed God's Word about the matter, so I have every... right to say you're NOT listening to God in His Word about that! And I will say the same thing to anyone else... that has that view.

What Christ said in Luke 23:28-31 is specifically about deceived Jews at the end falling away to deception by the coming pseudo-Christ. That understanding is especially understood by that "Blessed are the barren" metaphor He quoted from Isaiah 54, a metaphor which Apostle Paul also... used in 2 Cor.11 as a warning to the Church about deception, even comparing it to Eve's deception in God's Garden.

When our Lord Christ Jesus returns, one will either be found by Him as a spiritual virgin staying spiritually 'barren' waiting on Him, OR... they will be found as a spiritual harlot and spiritually 'with child', in deception and spiritually married already, but to the wrong one (i.e. the pseudo-Christ). So your little play with saying none of the Jews will take the 'mark' of Rev.13 is moot, useless, and a wandering outside... the Scripture.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I believe I claimed that the Jews not accepting the Beast's Mark was a generalization, meaning for the most part this is a sure thing. As far as not heeding God's Word... nonsense. I simply do not heed your perspective of God's Word. don;t get me wrong Veteran I am certainly considering your perspectives so keep it coming, but do not expect me to be an easy sell. Certain facets of my understanding are unshakable and for good reasoning. Whenever your perspective attempts to erode those facets I deem inshakable, your perpsective will have its creedance diminished. Of course, Vet I expect that as you see my perspctive and it erodes areas you deem unshakable you diminish my creedance as well. This is not an attempt to agree to dis-agree but rather when we understand the underlining foundations of our understandings fully it gives us as brothers in christ Jesus to grow in our quest for truth in God's Word. So your combative approach is welcomed as we share a humble quest, yet are bold as we walk in God's Word.

When Jesus returns you will then understand my position and why it is where it is. And in part, you will understand how and where you helped. Fundamentally the "end" will absolutely display a "working model" so no matter what you wish to link to what the working model will cetainly take presedence... period.

Veteran, I wrote this before and you even quoted it but you did NOT address it directly... so I will re-post. You must be able to show this is not needed or un-true before you can continue your understanding with any validity. Notice, I said Israel and that is of course a generalization as if I meant every single Jew - I would have stated every single Jew...instead I said Israel. here is the post... again.

" How is it that Israel should accept the Beast's Mark and not go to hell with the Beast? Now how can it be that Isreal will do monetary exchange without the abilty to accept the Beast's currency...for that surrency is the Mark? So, when you consider that Israel does not accept the Beast's Mark and therefore cannot do currency exchance... then... How is it possible Israel - Jerusalem is the whore on many waters? "