America left in the dark?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BaldJohn

Feb 28, 2011
Oregon
I have been reading and looking over information about the planet Nibiru for a few months now and wondered if anyone else has come across this topic.
Basically, a planet on a highly oliptical orbit to the sun completes it's orbit every 3600 years, and was know and written about by ancient civilizations. The planet comes close to earth, causing all kinds of mayhem on the planet including a pole shift.

This planet is supose to cross into the northern hemesphere of our skies this month, and by May should be seen by everyone on earth.
The reason we havent seen it is because, they say, that its orbit brings it into our solor system from a deep southern angle, and almost every country on the planet has built huge telescopes in antarctica. Nasa has know of this since 1982-3, they say.

Why would these governments build these telescopes in this area, and why would the nations congregate there? Hmm.

Another aspect is that several authors have written and spoke about this issue. Steve Quayle, who is a christian, wondered at how the rest of the world looks at the U.S. as being in the dark. One reason we are not told about this is because the powers that be do not want civil upheaval across the country. They also do not think the American people can handle such news.

I dont know, I am getting more worried as ime goes by, and we get closer to May. The gravitational and elecromagnetic affects or this planet on ours is already being felt, they say. and will only get worse.

I have pondered what good such a hoax, would be, if this is one, and what gain for someone it would bring them. cant think of any.

So if this is real, and the planet is enroute, and were they say it is, the rest of this year and next are goin to be of prophetic proportions.

Anyone else heard of this?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe in the existence of Tyche aka Nibiru aka Planet X aka Nemesis.

When I say believe, I mean in the sense that there is credible evidence for something out there that has some degree of influence on our solar system. Astronomers since the ancient days have hypothesized and tried to account for this mysterious planet/star/dwarf. I don't foresee the doomsday scenario of crashing into Earth or something else. I think, just like with 2012, you'll hear the hype.

However, I feel like the world is looking for things - we're obsessed with our end afterall - to look and worry about. My personal opinion is that this will begin to change our understanding a good bit, but I think this is the first of many things that Jesus talked about in passages like Matthew 24. I don't look for a prophecy under every bush, but something is afoot in this. Not in the conspiracy sense of aliens or impending doom, but it will change our perception of the planet we live on and solar system we live in.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
No, NO, NO< NO< NO!!!!!

Once again we come up with Planet X......

I all due respect,,, There's no such thing, and there's nothing worry about.

There's plenty of places to explore the correct information about this Naboo planet. If I get a chance I'll post some of my links.

The biggest deal about this whole anomoly (sp?) Is it gives off the same registration as a distant galaxy. It's only seen through an infrared telescope. You can't see anything with a regular telescope. It's only an indication of some sort of mass of energy.

People spread the idea of it changing the earth and putting us in danger. That's all lies and false and used to spread fear and bring people against our government. It breeds mistrust and flasness and paranoia.

However, If anyone wishes,, I've been down this Naboo road before, and I'm willing to go down it again.

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
Not saying the planet exists or not...but how do you assume Revelation prophecy will unfold? With the seals, trumpets, and bowls?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is hard for me to imagine an undiscovered planet in our galaxy, when we have discovered planets in remote galaxies and even determined there atmosphere. Also, Pluto has a strange orbit around the sun and is so remote and small that it is unbelievable that we even found it - in fact, it is too small and similar to small rock in the outer universe to even be classified as a planet. In any case, it seems improvable that an undiscovered planet is going to pop out of nowhere and affect our planet in a catastrophic way. Of course, anything is possible......

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
It is hard for me to imagine an undiscovered planet in our galaxy, when we have discovered planets in remote galaxies and even determined there atmosphere. Also, Pluto has a strange orbit around the sun and is so remote and small that it is unbelievable that we even found it - in fact, it is too small and similar to small rock in the outer universe to even be classified as a planet. In any case, it seems improvable that an undiscovered planet is going to pop out of nowhere and affect our planet in a catastrophic way. Of course, anything is possible......

Unless, they won't tell the public. Remember, there will be people hiding in caves, mountains, (underground bunkers).

Revelation 6:15 --- Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless, they won't tell the public. Remember, there will be people hiding in caves, mountains, (underground bunkers).

Revelation 6:15 --- Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.

Okay - so this is part of a conspiracy theory....it is all making sense now.

BaldJohn

Feb 28, 2011
Oregon
I didnt mean for this to be specifically a conspiracy topic. there is plenty of things to talk about just within prophecy. There is more that one judgment that speaks about a star falling to earth. One is the famous or infamous wormwood.

I also do not beleive that this planet x, nibiru, will colide with the earth. However, all the effects that will come upon us will be bad enough, no? earthqukes, tidal waves, volcanoes, 200 mph winds....ug.....a pole shift or two, I mean, this is crazy. And its coming soon, apparently. The planet should be seen with the naked eye by mid may, I guess from the south. Its appearance should be a redish color.

nibiru is also known as the planet of the crossing, with a cross as its symbol. In ancient times, the time of the crossing was known as the day of the lord. is that crazy or what??

Why would world govenments spend tons of money to build obseratories in the antarctic, in there is nothin to see?
Why are they appearantly building huge bunkers underground and stocking them??

I just think its gonna be a very interesting couple years ahead :)

burningfire

Mar 5, 2011
Wisconsin
I didnt mean for this to be specifically a conspiracy topic. there is plenty of things to talk about just within prophecy. There is more that one judgment that speaks about a star falling to earth. One is the famous or infamous wormwood.

I also do not beleive that this planet x, nibiru, will colide with the earth. However, all the effects that will come upon us will be bad enough, no? earthqukes, tidal waves, volcanoes, 200 mph winds....ug.....a pole shift or two, I mean, this is crazy. And its coming soon, apparently. The planet should be seen with the naked eye by mid may, I guess from the south. Its appearance should be a redish color.

nibiru is also known as the planet of the crossing, with a cross as its symbol. In ancient times, the time of the crossing was known as the day of the lord. is that crazy or what??

Why would world govenments spend tons of money to build obseratories in the antarctic, in there is nothin to see?
Why are they appearantly building huge bunkers underground and stocking them??

I just think its gonna be a very interesting couple years ahead :)

I was reading that even the moon affects how the earth tilts and rotates. So something that would even run by the earth, even the size of the moon, would drastically affect how the world tilts and rotates.

BaldJohn

Feb 28, 2011
Oregon
Yes, you right. and not only that, but the distance plays a plart as well. if the moon were closer, its gravitational effect would be greater.

Theres a web site called doomsdaytube that has some great material on it. Its a catholic site, and has free video's on varieous topics. i liked the coming predictions, and the proofs of the bible. check it out.