American Rights

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
however you are not forced to identify with that "we" regardless of how hard "they" try to impress upon you that you are, so i gotta maintain that you are forced give maybe, yes, but i don't contribute to that at all, and i suggest you become an Anarchist too

um, well, thank you? Ya, i am fortunate there i guess, i should be more thankful for that for sure! it has been a kind of tender spot, as it was...not the easiest thing to do, lol, i mean i was raised city and everything

I don't know how you can. People who don't pay taxes get crucified by the IRS. I don't like seeing my family be beasts of burden. I don't know how people like that nurse lives with herself - and why more people aren't complaining. Our taxes have been steadily increasing. I see why more people are living in RV's to get away from the taxes. I'm surprised that more people aren't complaining. They just bear up like the Israelites under the Egytptian rule, but the taskmaster is going to keep demanding more and more - I hope more people speak up. If even half of taxpayers got involved then more might be done, but everyone seems to be asleep.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't know how you can. People who don't pay taxes get crucified by the IRS.
ppl who claim less than $8Gs a year don't owe any though, see
I don't know how you can. People who don't pay taxes get crucified by the IRS. I don't like seeing my family be beasts of burden. I don't know how people like that nurse lives with herself - and why more people aren't complaining. Our taxes have been steadily increasing. I see why more people are living in RV's to get away from the taxes. I'm surprised that more people aren't complaining. They just bear up like the Israelites under the Egytptian rule, but the taskmaster is going to keep demanding more and more - I hope more people speak up. If even half of taxpayers got involved then more might be done, but everyone seems to be asleep.
ha well there is no game if the pawns refuse to play i guess :)

i know no other life even seems possible than the one functioning on dollars, but trust me Anarchists are doing just fine right now ok. Go find the right Egg Lady or whoever on CL, find a swap meet or a farmer's market and look for ppl with Lincoln beards or little lace hats and the like, homemade clothes, and ask them how much cash income they claimed last year :)

bring something you own but no longer need, and trade it for something you do need, and you can get started that day even. i mean don't get me wrong i have a wad too, somewhere around here, not in my pocket right now...comes in handy sometimes, but also loses value every single day, so keep it to a bare minimum imo

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ppl who claim less than $8Gs a year don't owe any though, see
ha well there is no game if the pawns refuse to play i guess :)

i know no other life even seems possible than the one functioning on dollars, but trust me Anarchists are doing just fine right now ok. Go find the right Egg Lady or whoever on CL, find a swap meet or a farmer's market and look for ppl with Lincoln beards or little lace hats and the like, homemade clothes, and ask them how much cash income they claimed last year :)

bring something you own but no longer need, and trade it for something you do need, and you can get started that day even. i mean don't get me wrong i have a wad too, somewhere around here, not in my pocket right now...comes in handy sometimes, but also loses value every single day, so keep it to a bare minimum imo
I would like to refuse to play - do you not own a house? I read that some people are living in RV's. That way you avoid house taxes but then you have to pay to rent a space.

How do you afford health insurance? We were looking at plans and it makes me weak in the knees to pay for that plus the co-pays for future care. Someone told me her husband went to Mexico for dental care and made out. I guess people are finding ways but it's hard.

So you barter?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I would like to refuse to play - do you not own a house? I read that some people are living in RV's. That way you avoid house taxes but then you have to pay to rent a space.
well, you have to pay to rent a space if you want to keep a foot in both worlds anyway, yes. Not that that maybe isn't a good way to transition, or even do temporarily for some other reason.

So imo you are like on the right track here, but you could also use your imagination more, and envision any future that interests you, say if RV living does not appeal or whatever. But also i don't wanna lie, the transition is hard ok. The economy functions completely differently when profit is not the motive, and it takes a couple years to even decide what you want i guess. Find a mentor you click with imo.
How do you afford health insurance?
exactly, man, how are you guys even affording health insurance? Yikes, is that working out for anyone who can read this? I dunno if maybe selling HI in the 80s got me hip or what, but i afford health insurance by buying the most expensive meat i can find, the most expensive cereals and grains, the very best oils, and like that. And once again, the transition was kind of hard, had to bootstrap up, imo O3 saved me there. Start with the oils i guess, get rid of that corn/canola/veg oil stuff today imo, go Coco and your inflammations will start easing off tomorrow
So you barter?
yes, lotta that, although i buy with cash too, as long as it's black market/no sales tax iow, if i really need whatever it is, which it's been...prolly over a year since my last financial transaction like that

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Find a mentor you click with imo.
and by that i mean find someone who is already doing what you love and making it work and intern for them, or something like that. If you are the designated mortgage slave in your household this will be more difficult and time-consuming, and i would recommend losing the house, walk away from it even., but that might not work for you see

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, you have to pay to rent a space if you want to keep a foot in both worlds anyway, yes. Not that that maybe isn't a good way to transition, or even do temporarily for some other reason.

So imo you are like on the right track here, but you could also use your imagination more, and envision any future that interests you, say if RV living does not appeal or whatever. But also i don't wanna lie, the transition is hard ok. The economy functions completely differently when profit is not the motive, and it takes a couple years to even decide what you want i guess. Find a mentor you click with imo.
exactly, man, how are you guys even affording health insurance? Yikes, is that working out for anyone who can read this? I dunno if maybe selling HI in the 80s got me hip or what, but i afford health insurance by buying the most expensive meat i can find, the most expensive cereals and grains, the very best oils, and like that. And once again, the transition was kind of hard, had to bootstrap up, imo O3 saved me there. Start with the oils i guess, get rid of that corn/canola/veg oil stuff today imo, go Coco and your inflammations will start easing off tomorrow
yes, lotta that, although i buy with cash too, as long as it's black market/no sales tax iow, if i really need whatever it is, which it's been...prolly over a year since my last financial transaction like that

I don't know how you can get out from under the duties. I've read some survivalist things here and there but I don't know about getting off the grid. We buy good food and good vitamins but I need medical care - not from my own choices but through another's.

What kind of coconut oil do you use? Where do you buy things black market?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't know how you can get out from under the duties.
not sure what you mean here, "Taxes" i'll assume, and for this i would just ask if you ever sold something and failed to report the income on your tax form? that is "black market," unless you collected sales tax for it like you are supposed to

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I've read some survivalist things here and there but I don't know about getting off the grid.
ah ya, i'm not much on the survivalist thing, but getting off the grid i like, but then you might not, might even be talking about two diff things? i mean for a season that's prolly a great idea, but it can turn into sequestering pretty quick i guess, and i chose not to be Anabaptist for that reason, the sequestering from the world that i could not defend from Scripture.
What kind of coconut oil do you use? Where do you buy things black market?
i started out buying Coco oil at Sam's but we have since progressed to 5 gal drums that prolly won't serve you, but really i found that by googling "bulk coconut oil" or something prolly. I mean it is "organic," but i bet all coconut oil is anyway. Black market i hopefully explained above

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah ya, i'm not much on the survivalist thing, but getting off the grid i like, but then you might not, might even be talking about two diff things? i mean for a season that's prolly a great idea, but it can turn into sequestering pretty quick i guess, and i chose not to be Anabaptist for that reason, the sequestering from the world that i could not defend from Scripture.
i started out buying Coco oil at Sam's but we have since progressed to 5 gal drums that prolly won't serve you, but really i found that by googling "bulk coconut oil" or something prolly. I mean it is "organic," but i bet all coconut oil is anyway. Black market i hopefully explained above
Do you join others in living this way - such as sharing food like the large coconut oil? Where can you live off the grid in this country? I've actually thought about leaving here since I read that the techs in CA are expecting a collapse. I just don't know where it's safe.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my younger days I used to sing the carol that goes..

"Don we now our gay apparel" And I used to think that was just festive clothing. Little did I know.

I've been given to posting pictures lately. But I'm NOT gonna post any pictures of that, LoL.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do you join others in living this way - such as sharing food like the large coconut oil?
my experiences working @ Flintopia were like that, although we just sold Flintopia, so now i have 5 gals of Coco that it will prolly take me a year or so to finish using lol. But i'll prolly buy another when it's empty, i give a lot away, etc
Where can you live off the grid in this country?
um, literally i would suggest the Canadian Northwest if that is your thing, lotta Survivalists there, or even many spots in Colo, Utah that are nice...but see you might prefer desert or some other venue anyway. But tbh i would suggest doing that more spiritually, and like leaving the grid from right where you are at
I've actually thought about leaving here since I read that the techs in CA are expecting a collapse. I just don't know where it's safe.
ya, see, your priorities are going to be different, "safe" i don't even consider, as i'm the one you gotta worry about lol. J/k, but i have no dependents, etc, and you might. S. Mexico is big now, many "American" enclaves there...Peru is also big, Anarchist Spain/Andalusia is also big i guess. The Sinai is a great place, on the coast, beautiful and cheap

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a question I wonder about. I know there are some pro-gun Democrats and some against homosexual marriage. What I do not understand is how one can fight for a right for homosexual marriage and fight against the right to carry/use a gun.

God defines marriage between one man and one woman:

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:24 KJV

I personally believe there is a danger in disobeying God's Word. A gun on the other hand, it is the holder who is dangerous, not the gun. Owning a gun doesn't mean you are "living by one." Now I believe in some strong rules to obtain a license (like I would never carry a gun with my anxiety.) But yeh, I was thinking about this. I have one friend that does not agree with homosexual marriage, but says if that right is taken away, all our rights can be taken away.

I think one is a spiritual issue while the other is a physical issue. This is my view:

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Luke 12:4‭-‬5 KJV

Be nice! I'm interested in hearing what y'all think.

You're friend is wrong in categorizing homosexuality as a right. It is not a right. A right under our constitution is listed. And homosexuality is not one of them. And, I can assure you that homosexuality was thought of nothing but an abomination by the framers of the Constitution. Our society has degraded into homosexuality.

Guns are a right protected by the Constitution.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexual Marriage?

No such thing, without turning the Truth INTO a Lie.

Homosexual "unions" of partnerships, relationships, cohabitants, promises of one to live with and engage in sexual activity to another of the same sex......yep, yep, yep...that exists....

But definitely not a marriage, not to Gods Glory, not with Gods Blessing, and not acceptable to God, or MANY other people.

Marriage is not a RIGHT the US Government "grants" to people. The Government hasn't the authority to "grant" marriage unions.

The Government has "granted" themselves the authority to "License" people to Marry, and to KEEP records of Marriages, and regulations in regard to such authority.

When you consider, a couple of guys, formed a company and MADE UP A WORD...."GOOGLE".... it seems to me:

That thousands of the supposed homosexuals could organize and MAKE UP A WORD, to define "their Relationship"; instead of Turning Gods Word "INTO A LIE".

I am aware, that many supposed homosexuals contended they wanted the SAME "Rights" afforded a MARRIED Couple.

Lawmakers are NOT LAX, in endlessly dreaming up new Laws to enact....Why not simply "grant" Homosexuals with "their own identifying "NAME" (besides MARRIAGE), with the same "RIGHTS" (and consequences ..ha,ha), AS a married couple....AND a married couple who dissolves their Marriage?

WITHOUT making a mockery out of Marriage between A man and A woman, as God put forth its True Meaning.

^. THAT is the disgusting part IMO.

I could care less who wants to hook up, live together, engage in sexual acts.....

But I do care, when the Truth is Turned into
A Lie.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gun Control ~

Never Intended for the Government to Oppress.

What one reads as the "BILL OF RIGHTS", appears a some "added protection", for the People, for the Government to KEEP THEIR NOSE OUT of people's personal preferences...

Problem is; it SHOULD HAVE NEVER been a "PART OF THE US CONSTITUTION"....

Because..."further on IN the Constitution", is a Clause, that gives the Government the AUTHORITY TO "regulate" everything "IN" the Constitution...

And THAT is precisely, why there ARE Volumes, of legislation and regulations that pertain to things "IN" the "Bill of RIGHTS"....
And endlessly "the government" (or otherwise those sitting in the lawmakes seats), keep inching, and inching, away any resemblance of the BILL of RIGHTS to have any Intended meaning left.

And less not to FORGET...many of those SAME "lawmakers", Regulating the Peoples Right to access, own, use guns and ammo....are the VERY SAME who routinely are "protected" behind closed gates and doors, with Armed Guards.

Pfft, Pharisees syndrome!

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus
B

brakelite

I can't account for the links and what type of material they contain but I do know that police really do abuse innocent people - I don't have to get the information from any site. It happened to me when my car slid on the snow on the way to work. I am disabled and they mistook my disabilities for impairment. They altered the videotape and cut out the part where I was desperately trying to tell them of my disabilities and they stood there snickering at me. They forced me to perform a walk I am incapable of doing. They were bullies without common sense or compassion. Who drives to work impaired? It was beyond all common sense or logical reasoning. I have a perfect driving record and the lawyer came out shell-shocked and said "the prosecutor refused to drop the charges even though they know you're innocent, because he said it would make police look bad and open them up to a lawsuit." That was the most overt corruption I had ever encountered in my life. They were willing to hurt me and my reputation to protect the police. My handicapped placard was visible in my car but still they accused me of being impaired and kept me going to court for a year. It almost killed me during a time of heavy medical problems and cost us a lot of money we needed. I knew it was another spiritual attack because of the lies but I still don't know the full reason why God let me go through that. I saw how corrupt the system is and it scares me now. No one will hold them accountable and they do what they want. I usually don't like to share it - it was the worst, most humiliating, and frightening experience in my life. Others have had worse. The secretary at a local law office told me police ripped a man's throat out and he was looking for someone to represent him. Lawyers don't usually get involved. If you research it you'll learn some things. It's really a corrupt system.

Cops beat the daylights out of my brother and stole his money out of his wallet and threatened to charge him with more things if he protested. They shot my neighbor's unarmed grandson and she told me they refused to release the body to the family for burial. The lawyer told them they were doctoring the body to protect themselves. I spoke with a state trooper in another state who was fighting in court over troopers who beat this man to a bloody pulp. I talked with a man whose son was shot and killed by police and never held accountable. So I don't have to read anything on a site and determine it's credibility - I saw it and I know victims. It frightens me to know that people lacking common sense and dignity for others and the truth are wielding power and will bury you rather than take responsibility for their mistakes - because they can, and still keep their jobs and aren't held accountable. I since learned that the disabled are killed by police who don't understand or aren't trained to recognize disabilities.

I know that there are good and bad in every field and I have been helped by police several times who went out of their way to be kind. For them we were thankful. My brother-in-law was a cop but now long-retired. I read that some of the retired police are alarmed at what's taking place with the younger ones now. There aren't any checks in place for the cops who abuse their power. I think it's a shame because the bad ones are changing public perception.

I hope that you realize that while there may have been some outrageous complaints about the cops in your city, there were likely some that were legitimate.

I don't usually share this because it was a very painful time in my life. Maybe I'm meant to sound the alarm to others to what's going on. There are people across the country who have had horrible experiences and who know the truth of what's really going on. I hope that more people awaken to try to implement change before they lose a loved one. I know that you can't believe that all the stories online are all made up. The videos - those that they don't get a chance to alter - tell the truth more than anyone else can. It doesn't matter if a leftist site posts them - that's evil being committed. If a criminal does something you call the police, but who do you call when the police are the criminals? No one holds them accountable. Our pastor told me they charged his blind friend with molesting teens and he was innocent but pushed to accept a plea ruining his life. I did some volunteer work for the wrongfully accused - just sent them emails of encouragement. There are people imprisoned for 30+ years after being railroaded by a corrupt system. And they have all the money in the world to fight you with. How much do you have?

I was in the hospital when the Freddy Gray story was on and hospital personnel were watching it. I got to talking to a young black man who said "what you see there is nothing. I could tell you worse stories than that about what cops did to my friends and me." Worse than having your spine severed?

We have to look at the cops who truly are good people and find ways to thank them because it is a difficult job; yet something serious needs to change because the roads have become dangerous because of these things. Don't think it can't happen to you. I urge everyone to speak up about this. The good police should want changes too - they probably don't like watching people harmed by their fellow officers who are cruel. When I had my horrible ordeal it was weird - the people all walked around like automatons - as if they were possessed - it was one of the strangest experiences I ever had. I said: "Don't any of your mothers have health problems?" They all walked in lockstep - except for one. He knew what they were doing was corrupt and he couldn't look at me. Yet he never spoke up and let them do it. It showed me groupthink. Many people don't realize what's going on until it touches your life, but when it does it's frightening because there is no one to turn to. I prayed and my pastor prayed and went to court but they try to keep you from suing so lean on you heavily and try to pressure you. It was the worst of human behavior I've seen. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone but to those who so easily dismiss the pain that another human endures at the hands of the system, maybe that's the only way they'll wake up. Naysayers have to realize that this really is going on all across the country. Serpico spoke about it not too long ago.

I don't like talking about it because it was so painful. I would have really been hopeless if I hadn't known good police in our city who were really decent people. They were friends with my children and were nice people. But something needs to be done. All it takes is one encounter with the wrong one. I think we have to face the truth that evil can be in someone who tries to rob you, but it can also be lurking in a man with a badge.

Opinion | Why Are Police Officers More Dangerous Than Airplanes?

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psycho paths

The Police Are Still Out of Control
I get what you are seeing. And it is only going to get worse, not better. I'll tell you why. We are coming to the close of man's probation on this planet for the present time. We have no idea, not an iota of a clue, as the the extent of God's love for us except we look to Calvary. There His love cries out in stark clear light. Now hear this. He wants every man, woman, and child to know Him and His love. He needs to get our attention. I put it to you that every institution... Every known so called fail safe mechanism for support... Every trusted organisation be it banks, schools, governments, media outlet, churches, hospitals, police forces, armed forces of all kinds, will be revealed as corrupt, untrustworthy, unreliable, and unworthy of our support. Why? Because God wants our undivided attention. He wants us to trust HIM. I'm every situation, in every kind of trouble, be it in health or safety, religion or or civil enterprise, God wants us to know and rely only on him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gun Control ~

Never Intended for the Government to Oppress.

What one reads as the "BILL OF RIGHTS", appears a some "added protection", for the People, for the Government to KEEP THEIR NOSE OUT of people's personal preferences...

Problem is; it SHOULD HAVE NEVER been a "PART OF THE US CONSTITUTION"....

Because..."further on IN the Constitution", is a Clause, that gives the Government the AUTHORITY TO "regulate" everything "IN" the Constitution...

And THAT is precisely, why there ARE Volumes, of legislation and regulations that pertain to things "IN" the "Bill of RIGHTS"....
And endlessly "the government" (or otherwise those sitting in the lawmakes seats), keep inching, and inching, away any resemblance of the BILL of RIGHTS to have any Intended meaning left.

And less not to FORGET...many of those SAME "lawmakers", Regulating the Peoples Right to access, own, use guns and ammo....are the VERY SAME who routinely are "protected" behind closed gates and doors, with Armed Guards.

Pfft, Pharisees syndrome!

God Bless,
Merry Christmas,
Taken
I remember when I was still working in a small Social Security field office and due to occurrences of those days [a great many years ago now], we were given the option of have a security guard on duty when we were open to the public. Long before I retired [2000] it was no longer an option but the norm. It was God that let me know I needed to take an early retirement. I loved my job, but I never regretted my decision to retire and move closer to God. Until after retirement I never fully understood how much I had been allowing my job to stand between me and Him.

Reactions: Taken