American Soldiers in Other Countries?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are they there? Uncle Scam can't even protect Americans in US cities. They are filled with murderers. And Uncle is going to help those in other countries? What a scam! Must be a LOT of $$$ involved. I remember when 60,000 Americans died in Viet Nam for no reason whatsoever. And then Uncle pulled out to leave the South Vietnamese to be slaughtered by the Commies. Uncle Scam indeed!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
60,000 Americans died in Viet Nam for no reason whatsoever.

It was not for no reason.

We did have resolve to stand against communism which is what they was all about.

The nutjob politicians refused to allow our military to win the war and we were well capable of doing.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not for no reason.

We did have resolve to stand against communism which is what they was all about.

The nutjob politicians refused to allow our military to win the war and we were well capable of doing.
And that was my point. The died for NOTHING!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are they there? Uncle Scam can't even protect Americans in US cities. They are filled with murderers. And Uncle is going to help those in other countries? What a scam! Must be a LOT of $$$ involved. I remember when 60,000 Americans died in Viet Nam for no reason whatsoever. And then Uncle pulled out to leave the South Vietnamese to be slaughtered by the Commies. Uncle Scam indeed!
Well posse comitatus keeps American soldiers to be used on American lands.

Then America is just like Rome, we have the Pax Americana going on so we have to weaken ourselves by keeping troops in far flung places.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well posse comitatus keeps American soldiers to be used on American lands.

Then America is just like Rome, we have the Pax Americana going on so we have to weaken ourselves by keeping troops in far flung places.
Uncle SCAM doesn't give a damn about Americans!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But "we" ran out and left them to be slaughtered.

None the less... the progression of communism was slowed down by out actions there so it wasn't all for nothing.

I hope you aren't telling Vietnam vets their service was a waste of time and useless.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None the less... the progression of communism was slowed down by out actions there so it wasn't all for nothing.

I hope you aren't telling Vietnam vets their service was a waste of time and useless.
Tell that to the families of the 60,000, many of whom were not Christians! Where are they now?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to the families of the 60,000, many of whom were not Christians! Where are they now?

I don't go around telling telling Vietnam vets (or their families) their service was a waste of time and useless.

Concerning those that end up in hell... they are without excuse as the Lord has provided ALL with the opportunity to get born again as He is just and fair.

Anybody that ends up in hell... it's their own fault that they went there.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't go around telling telling Vietnam vets (or their families) their service was a waste of time and useless.

Concerning those that end up in hell... they are without excuse as the Lord has provided ALL with the opportunity to get born again as He is just and fair.

Anybody that ends up in hell... it's their own fault that they went there.
Most of those who died are in Hell. Jesus said so.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True indeed! Even though Paul said he would for others.

That would have been a waste of time for Paul because... he's not the Savior.

It's a nice gesture though, but meaningless just the same since Paul going to hell would not save anybody.

So a nice sounding gesture is all that amounted to.