Amil millennial end: Pounding all flesh to rubbish

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he will rule [poimaino] them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter they will be broken to pieces, even as I received from My Father. Rev 2:27

[Strongs Greek]
4165 poimaino poy-mah'-ee-no from 4166; to tend as a shepherd of (figuratively, superviser):--feed (cattle),

And she bore a son, a male, who is going to rule [poimaino] all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was caught up to God and to His throne. Rev 12:5

And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd [poimaino] them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:15

How violent is a Shepard?
As violent as need be to the enemies, and as gentle as possible with the sheep.

The shepherd's rod of iron is also used with the sheep. Once they understand that the rod of iron is to kill the wolves and bears and lions, then all the shepherd needs do is place the rod of iron as boundary for the sheep not to cross over to where the enemies are. That's the two-edged nature of the law of God.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.