Amil millennial end: Pounding all flesh to rubbish

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is NOT what Born Again Amillennial Christians ARE doing during this present Amillennial reign with Christ since Pentecost.

We are NOW made to be "priests and kings UNTO God", being ambassadors for Christ/the KoG during this time of God's Age of Grace, assisting in His plan of salvation to all the world, aka "The Great Commission".
We are NOT reigning OVER anyone, and have no future plans to do so.

If you believe otherwise, then I percieve that you are confusing Born Again Amillennialists with the religious views of what Post-millennialists  believe.

Post-millennialists in the extreme, do believe that they have the authority from Heaven to  DRIVE this world, it's governments and all people, into a form of "World peace", to make it ready for the Lord, upon His return.

Please study the comparison of the two views, BEFORE you further condemn Born Again Amillennial believers.

I do not agree. This is not the Amil that i know and possess. The Church is a spiritual organism that has been given spiritual authority by Jesus in this NT era to both invade the kingdom of darkness with the light of the Gospel but also exercise authority over the demonic realm of Satan.

In Matthew 16 we see authority (or keys) being delegated to the Church, I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys (or authority) of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind (or chain or shackle) on earth shall be bound (or chained or shackled) in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (vv 17-19).

The Church of Jesus Christ carries “the keys (or authority) of the kingdom of heaven” now. They operate in the authority of this victorious kingdom through Christ. The Church has been given authority over the demonic realm of Satan; they have the kingly authority to resist every spiritual attack of the evil one upon their lives. Therefore, wherever the Church advances, the work of Satan is torn down.

1 John 5:18: he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not."

It is not just that he cannot stop us or hurt us as we operate in the Spirit but it is that we can actually hurt him.

Jesus said in Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Please note there are 2 powers at work here. There is “the power of the enemy” and then there is the “power” that Jesus gives His disciples. And guess whose power is abundantly more powerful? Jesus power!

When you are tuned into heaven, when you are connected to heaven, God is big and the devil is small. The light is shining and the darkness is dispelled. Peace prevails and power ensues.

Think about it: tell me a greater power source than being plugged into God?

1 John 4:4 is not a cliché it is a fact. Speaking about the Spirit of antichrist and the demonic realm: “Ye are of God … and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you (which is Jesus), than he that is in the world (Satan).”

What is going on in the New Testament? With the coming of Christ to this earth came the introduction of His spiritual kingdom. With the introduction of His spiritual kingdom came a direct challenge to the power and influence of Satan on planet earth. With the direct challenge to the power and influence of Satan on planet earth came the spiritual empowerment of the people of God to confront and overcome Satan and his demonic angels.

Look at what 1 John 2:14 says, ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.”

Can you see the massive change that has occurred since Christ’s coming compared to the Old Testament? It is seismic. The weakest believer in here this morning has power over the enemy because he has been defeated.

But what is the source of our strength? “The word of God abideth in you.”

Why are many so weak today? The Word of God does not truly abide within them. It is all intellectual knowledge.

Ephesians 6:11 says “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles (or methods or schemes) of the devil.”

This tells us to employ the sword of the spirit – which is the word of God, to overcome the powers of darkness.

1 Peter 5:8-9: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith.”

In fact, James 4:7 tells us what happens when you do resist, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You do not need to fear Satan anymore, you do not need to listen to him anymore, you just have to resist him and he must go.

This is an incredible verse. When you resist, the enemy must vanish. Do you believe that? Are you living there?

We find the disciples assignment in Luke 9:1-2: “Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God.”

When we think about Christ’s ministry and the great commission resting upon the Church, we normally focus in on preaching the Gospel. Most Christians agree on that one. But many miss that our assignment on this earth involved 3 important elements (1) preaching the Gospel, (2) healing the sick and (3) casting out devils.

There was a day when this world was in utter darkness. Satan was king of the nations. Today, everywhere he pops his head up, he is resisted.

What is more, Jesus has given us “power and authority over all devils.” Nowhere does it say Satan has power over us in the New Testament.

The good news is he has no power over the believer as long as they keep their guard up, ignore his voice and stay close to the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: rwb

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree. This is not the Amil that i know and possess. The Church is a spiritual organism that has been given spiritual authority by Jesus in this NT era to both invade the kingdom of darkness with the light of the Gospel but also exercise authority over the demonic realm of Satan.

In Matthew 16 we see authority (or keys) being delegated to the Church, I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys (or authority) of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind (or chain or shackle) on earth shall be bound (or chained or shackled) in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (vv 17-19).

The Church of Jesus Christ carries “the keys (or authority) of the kingdom of heaven” now. They operate in the authority of this victorious kingdom through Christ. The Church has been given authority over the demonic realm of Satan; they have the kingly authority to resist every spiritual attack of the evil one upon their lives. Therefore, wherever the Church advances, the work of Satan is torn down.

1 John 5:18: he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not."

It is not just that he cannot stop us or hurt us as we operate in the Spirit but it is that we can actually hurt him.

Jesus said in Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Please note there are 2 powers at work here. There is “the power of the enemy” and then there is the “power” that Jesus gives His disciples. And guess whose power is abundantly more powerful? Jesus power!

When you are tuned into heaven, when you are connected to heaven, God is big and the devil is small. The light is shining and the darkness is dispelled. Peace prevails and power ensues.

Think about it: tell me a greater power source than being plugged into God?

1 John 4:4 is not a cliché it is a fact. Speaking about the Spirit of antichrist and the demonic realm: “Ye are of God … and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you (which is Jesus), than he that is in the world (Satan).”

What is going on in the New Testament? With the coming of Christ to this earth came the introduction of His spiritual kingdom. With the introduction of His spiritual kingdom came a direct challenge to the power and influence of Satan on planet earth. With the direct challenge to the power and influence of Satan on planet earth came the spiritual empowerment of the people of God to confront and overcome Satan and his demonic angels.

Look at what 1 John 2:14 says, ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.”

Can you see the massive change that has occurred since Christ’s coming compared to the Old Testament? It is seismic. The weakest believer in here this morning has power over the enemy because he has been defeated.

But what is the source of our strength? “The word of God abideth in you.”

Why are many so weak today? The Word of God does not truly abide within them. It is all intellectual knowledge.

Ephesians 6:11 says “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles (or methods or schemes) of the devil.”

This tells us to employ the sword of the spirit – which is the word of God, to overcome the powers of darkness.

1 Peter 5:8-9: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith.”

In fact, James 4:7 tells us what happens when you do resist, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You do not need to fear Satan anymore, you do not need to listen to him anymore, you just have to resist him and he must go.

This is an incredible verse. When you resist, the enemy must vanish. Do you believe that? Are you living there?

We find the disciples assignment in Luke 9:1-2: “Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God.”

When we think about Christ’s ministry and the great commission resting upon the Church, we normally focus in on preaching the Gospel. Most Christians agree on that one. But many miss that our assignment on this earth involved 3 important elements (1) preaching the Gospel, (2) healing the sick and (3) casting out devils.

There was a day when this world was in utter darkness. Satan was king of the nations. Today, everywhere he pops his head up, he is resisted.

What is more, Jesus has given us “power and authority over all devils.” Nowhere does it say Satan has power over us in the New Testament.

The good news is he has no power over the believer as long as they keep their guard up, ignore his voice and stay close to the Lord.
Actually, you do agree with me.
The purpose of OUR reigning unto God with Christ now, while still in our mortal flesh, is to allow Him to guide and lead us towards those who are the unsaved.
It is God's primal reason and purpose FOR His Age of Grace, WHICH IS TO SAVE as many as possible from eternal death, which can be as sudden as when one breathes their last breath.
2 Peter 3[9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise [of His Salvation], as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Any person who dies their mortal death, without having received the saving Grace of God, through faith in the Lord Jesus, IS judged as condemned already. John 3:18, Rom. 8:9. There are no second chances.
NOW is the accepted time [while a person is still breathing], now is the day of salvation.
2 Cor. 6
[2] (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation.)

As God the Father was in Jesus saying the words and doing the works, so likewise is the Spirit of Christ within us. Therefore, we must becareful that we are NOT going about doing our OWN works, but instead are to allow Him to use us for His purposes, in His time! Rom. 12:1-2
Whether that be in our family, with our friends, in our community, or every "neighbor" that calls for our help, we are to share the gospel with them, when and if the peace of God is leading for us to do so, in such a moment.
Mark 10
[16] Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Nowhere in the NT are we to be militant "as a serpent" towards anyone, but rather to pray for our enemies, that we be delivered from them.
2 Thes. 3[1] Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
[2] And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men:
for all men have not faith.

We ourselves are not called to save anyone, but rather to share the Gospel with those who we are led to, that they may hear the voice of Jesus through us, who is Himself the Gospel of the kingdom of God. Rev. 3:20.

To the Jews Jesus said:
Mat. 23
[39] For I say unto you [Jews], Ye shall not see [percieve] me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh [to you] in the name of the Lord.
I believe that the same applies for all others.
Rev. 3
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rwb

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are glorified at his second coming yes?
Not to go ballistic with rods of iron over all flesh on earth.

Do you have one already made for practice on inflated baby dolls?

The amil prophecy and lust for destroying all people on earth, and gleefully getting to have a hand in it, is the worst sort of religious militancy doctrine, that Torquemada could only dream of, since he was limited to Spain only.

It's a pathetic boast of anonymous posters online, who wouldn't dare prophecy it to peoples' faces.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
I don't bother reading copy and past algorithms.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you have one already made for practice on inflated baby dolls?

The amil prophecy and lust for destroying all people on earth, and gleefully getting to have a hand in it, is the worst sort of religious militancy doctrine, that Torquemada could only dream of, since he was limited to Spain only.

It's a pathetic boast of anonymous posters online, who wouldn't dare prophecy it to peoples' faces.

When are you going to present your evidence? Never, because your claims are delusional. You have nothing on Amil, so you invent it.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the master of avoidance on this forum. Address the mountainous contradictions in your argument which you refuse to tackle and accept. By doing so, you are showing your deep contempt for the wisdom and justice and actions God. You failed to answer one of my questions.

What does that make God throughout the OT? Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

Did God "make Hitler blush" here?
Do you believe you have power to rule and exercise authority over all nations today with the King?

Do you believe His rule on earth when coming again, will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron to shivers?

Do you believe you will be doing ruling with Him with your own rod of iron?

Will you take pleasure in it?

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mortals that are welcomed onto the new earth in the Premil paradigm are those in Zechariah 14:16-21 who are described as “the families of the earth” who are “left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem.”
Proof once more that He will rule them left of the nations, that He has not smitten at His coming.

These are clearly the basest of men that were involved and committed to the destruction of Jerusalem and the cause of God before being ushered into the Premil new earth.
Your mind has lost any sense of reason. All you see in the world today, is your own pure self, and everyone not like you is a wicked devil.

Whether Jewish or Christian, it's the same manner of spirit and self-righteousness of old.

Do you believe you have power to rule and exercise authority over all nations today with the King?

Do you believe His rule on earth when coming again, will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron to shivers?

Do you believe you will be ruling with Him with your own rod of iron?

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please list which Amils teach the righteous are going to be the ones destroying the wicked when Jesus comes?

Do you believe when the Lord returns, His rule will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron to shivers?

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. This paranoia that you are afflicted with is troubling. You need to get counseling for it. Who believes this? Please present your evidence.

Please list which Amils teach the righteous are going to be the ones destroying the wicked when Jesus comes. Please supply posts and evidence. The burden of proof is with you. After all, it is you and Robert that are making these false allegations. The reality is you cannot because it is a figment of your imagination. It is lies. It is an invented rage that emanates from a grave frustrating at being unable to rebut Amil truth. Your constant ad hominem, false accusation and blatant misrepresenting of what Amils truly believe shows you have lost it. Truth does not matter in your dirty propaganda war. It is winning at any cost. Lies and ad hominem are part of this ugly process.

Amils should take this as a complement that the battle has been solidly won by Amils. Truth always wins in the end.

Davy, Gilligan, you and Derek" are the bitter militants here that are obsessed with misrepresenting Amil and Amils. You are all eaten up with bitterness because you have no answer to the Amil position. You are all in love with what you have been taught. That is why you cannot refute the many Scriptures Amils present. That is why you run from every debate.

Do you believe when the Lord returns, His rule will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron to shivers?

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is NOT what Born Again Amillennial Christians ARE doing during this present Amillennial reign with Christ since Pentecost.

True. You just prophecy it at His second coming.

There is no such thing as an amillennial reign, since there is 'no millinium' to be reigning in.

We are NOT reigning OVER anyone,
Good. You agree you are not now ruling over nations in Christ's millennium, with power and rod of iron.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

and have no future plans to do so.
Now you don't even believe in any millennium of Christ with His saints ruling over nations with Him.

And so you teach true amillennialism. There is no millennium ruling over nations today, nor will there be.

It's better than teaching that dystopian quasi-millennialism of millennial legends in their own minds.

If you believe otherwise, then I percieve that you are confusing Born Again Amillennialists with the religious views of what Post-millennialists believe,
There no such thing as an amillennialism, that believes in a millennium. True amillennialism is being against a millennium on earth. It's not that they don't believe in it, but that they don't want it.

There is no religious view of postmillennialists, since there's not yet any millennium of Christ on earth to be post from.

of which primarily hold to a form of what is called "the social gospel".

If nations flowing up to Jerusalem to keep the King's feat of tabernacles and hear the word of the Lord, is a social gospel, then that's fine by me.

The militant millennium amillennialists, (which makes no sense), who hate the very idea of a benevolent millennium of Christ the King on earth, preach a radical rule of bludgeoning of all people left alive on earth, after the Lord's return.

That indeed would be straight out of the prophetic pages of Hitler, as the true final solution.

Post-millennialists in the extreme, do believe that they have the authority from Heaven to  DRIVE this world, it's governments and all people, into a form of "World peace", to make it ready for the Lord, upon His return.
That's your ruthless millennium counterparts, who dream of drive all people to death with rods of iron, not to world peace.

In the meantime they preach a tame warm-up militant millennialism. When the Lord returns, they suppose all knees will bow on earth first, to make it easy for them to beat them into powder with their nice new shiny rods of iron.

Please study the comparison of the two views, BEFORE you further condemn Born Again Amillennial believers.

1. Do you believe His rule on earth when coming again, will be to kill to shivers all people left alive on earth, by His rod of iron?

2. Do you believe you will be ruling with Him with your own rod of iron?

No, forget that one, you already said no. You are a true amillennialist.

The radical amil mils, believe both. Nor do that reject looking forward to and taking pleasure in it.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

True. It's just certain amils that prophecy it.

And, there is no such thing as an amillennial reign, since there is 'no millinium' to be reigning in.

We are NOT reigning OVER anyone,
Good. You agree you are not now ruling over nations in Christ's millennium, with power and rod of iron.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

and have no future plans to do so.
Now you don't even believe in any millennium of Christ and His saints ruling over nations.

And so you teach true amillennialism: There is no millennium ruling over nations today, nor will there be.

It's better than teaching the current dystopian quasi-millennialism of millennial legends in their own minds, that they say ends with their haply killing off all men, women, children, and babes, wielding glorious rods of iron.

If you believe otherwise, then I percieve that you are confusing Born Again Amillennialists with the religious views of what Post-millennialists believe,
There is no such thing as amillennialism, that believes in millennialism. And the radical sort don't just not believe in millennialism, but are rabidly against Christ's millennium on earth. It's not that they don't believe in it, but that they don't want it.

And the reason they obviously don't want it, is because it will be one of peace and good will toward all men, and not one of rule by bludgeoning all survivors to death. Haply so.

Another reason many amils don't want to be in Christ's Millennium and righteous rule of God's law on the earth, especially not today, is because they are also OSAS, who don't want to be equally condemned without respect of persons, when sinning against the Lord.

And, there is no religious view of postmillennialists, since there's not yet any millennium of Christ on earth to be post of.

of which primarily hold to a form of what is called "the social gospel".

If nations flowing up to Jerusalem to keep the King's feast of tabernacles and hear the word of the Lord, is a social gospel, then that's fine by me.

The militant millennium amillennialists, (which makes no sense), who hate the very idea of a benevolent millennium of Christ the King on earth, preach a radical rule of bludgeoning all people left alive on earth, after the Lord's return.

That indeed would be straight out of the prophetic pages of Hitler, as the true final solution.

That's your ruthless millennium counterparts, who dream of driving all people to death with rods of iron, not to world peace.

In the meantime they preach a warm-up militant millennialism. They're biting at the bit for the Lord to return, so that all knees on earth will bow first, to make it easy for them to beat them into powder with their nice new shiny rods of iron.

Do you believe when the Lord comes again to earth, His rule will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron?

No, forget that one. You're a true amillennialist, that doesn't believe in the Lord's earthly ruling over nations with His saints.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stop avoiding the question!!!!

Please list which Amils teach the righteous are going to be the ones destroying the wicked when Jesus comes?

You have a lot to hide and apologize for after making these false claims!

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Amills do not believe this. We, like Peter look for a NHNE at his coming.
Premill on the other hand believe they will have rods of iron to wield on the unrepentant after his coming.
Are you prepared to beat them into submission??... or will you use the rod for something else??

• Haha
Reactions: WPM

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. It's just certain amils that prophecy it.

And, there is no such thing as an amillennial reign, since there is 'no millinium' to be reigning in.

Now you don't even believe in any millennium of Christ and His saints ruling over nations.

And so you teach true amillennialism: There is no millennium ruling over nations today, nor will there be.

It's better than teaching the current dystopian quasi-millennialism of millennial legends in their own minds, that they say ends with their haply killing off all men, women, children, and babes, wielding glorious rods of iron.

There is no such thing as amillennialism, that believes in millennialism. And the radical sort don't just not believe in millennialism, but are rabidly against Christ's millennium on earth. It's not that they don't believe in it, but that they don't want it.

And the reason they obviously don't want it, is because it will be one of peace and good will toward all men, and not one of rule by bludgeoning all survivors to death. Haply so.

Another reason many amils don't want to be in Christ's Millennium and righteous rule of God's law on the earth, especially not today, is because they are also OSAS, who don't want to be equally condemned without respect of persons, when sinning against the Lord.

And, there is no religious view of postmillennialists, since there's not yet any millennium of Christ on earth to be post of.

If nations flowing up to Jerusalem to keep the King's feast of tabernacles and hear the word of the Lord, is a social gospel, then that's fine by me.

The militant millennium amillennialists, (which makes no sense), who hate the very idea of a benevolent millennium of Christ the King on earth, preach a radical rule of bludgeoning all people left alive on earth, after the Lord's return.

That's your ruthless millennium counterparts, who dream of driving all people to death with rods of iron, not to world peace.

In the meantime they preach a warm-up militant millennialism. They're biting at the bit for the Lord to return, so that all knees on earth will bow first, to make it easy for them to beat them into powder with their nice new shiny rods of iron.

Do you believe when the Lord comes again to earth, His rule will be to kill all people on earth by His rod of iron?

No, forget that one. You're a true amillennialist, that doesn't believe in the Lord's earthly ruling over nations with His saints.
As a progressive, born again Amillennialist:
1. Yes, but not with a rod of iron, but by the words of His mouth, a sharp sword.
2. No. Rev. 19:14, 19 doesn't say that we are engaged in the battle of Armageddon. It just says the beast and his armies make war against Christ Himself.
3. Thanks. We are NOW priests and kings [of good will] UNTO God, in Christ Jesus, for preaching of the Gospel, who is Christ, to all the world, while we are mortal in this present figurative 1000 years of God's Grace.
As I have said, there is a huge difference between "Religious Amillennialsts" and "Born Again Amillennialists".

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea right! Everyone is militant, venomous and bitter here
I don't say you are, but only your manner of spirit that teaches it.

I wouldn't know if you actually do what you preach.

I know your type, and I used to practise it.

apart from you and your gang of Amil haters. Davy, Gilligan, you and Always "Believing" are the bitter militants here that are obsessed with misrepresenting Amil and Amils.
I agree with the other guy. You're not an amil. You're only a maker of your own spiritual millennium, in order to change the Scriptural Millennium of Christ.

I still don't know why. You're spiritual millennialism is still false, but it doesn't require you to do away with the true one on earth.

At least part of it is pride in coming up with one's own prophecy.

I think I've tried before, but I'll do it again.

Do you believe Jesus will come again and smite all people on earth with a rod of iron?

Do you believe His resurrected saints will also be given that power with rods of iron?

If so, your prophecy is that Jesus will come again to smite all people on earth with His rod of iron, and resurrected His saints with the same power do so with their own rods of iron.

Simple. Devilish, put simple.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to limit the judgment on the wicked.
You certainly won't. Have you been practising your hammering skills?

You then populate your millennium with billions of mortal rebels that are too wicked to be caught up and too righteous to be destroyed.
That's your millinium today, not Christ's tomorrow.

Premillennialism has saints that have been delivered from a sinful world thousands of years ago being forced to come back to watch the folly of the rebuilding of a new temple, the debacle of futile animal sacrifices, the restoration of the old covenant priesthood,
They'll be helping with it. They will be given the same power of Christ to rule with Him.

continued sin, death and decay.
Spiritual death is always the result of sinning. Decay is always the case of natural flesh and blood.

Finally, the saints will have to engage in literal physical spiritual warfare in their glorified bodies with Satan and his global mortal army – Gog and Magog.
You've lost sense of what's written. Fire of God will consume them all at once. That will be your hoped for mass slaughter.

They will be confronted with the awful sight of Satan being released from his prison to mobilize a global assault upon Jesus and the glorified saints in earthly Jerusalem.
Awful? At least it's willingly. Awful is hammering everyone to death.

This army will consist of all the millennial mortals that have feigned worship to the Lord Jesus Christ for a thousand years turning in their billions at the drop of a hat from following Jesus to following Satan as the sand of the sea.
Only those still alive on earth, that also follow him.

Your speculations are total fantasy. They will never happen.
It's better than your current reign in heaven and earth.

The fact is: all the wicked are going to be destroyed when Jesus comes.
By Jesus' rod? By your's?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amills do not believe this. We, like Peter look for a NHNE at his coming.
So you reject being given power to rule over nations, at His second coming.

It's just in your spirit only, but not on the earth.

Nor do you believe He uses the rod of iron to grind the nations to shivers. He'll just go straight to burning all things with fire.

You only believe in your in the spirit only millennium, that no one will ever see, feel, nor be affected by.

Anyone can believe and say anything about what they are 'doing in the spirit only'. And who's to argue with that? It's not like it has any practical affect on anything real in this life. Just don't ever try putting your millennium power and it's 'spirit-only' end into practise. It will get you in trouble down here on earth real fast.

All spirit only, is all talk only. Practical people don't give it any regard. God is a practical God in heaven and on earth.

It's not even spirit-only in heaven, where the man Christ Jesus sits on the throne of God in resurrected immortal flesh and bones:

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Premill on the other hand believe they will have rods of iron to wield on the unrepentant after his coming.
Are you prepared to beat them into submission??...
No, the only ones the resurrected saints will be beating to death, is the wicked. First those thinking to make war with the Lamb in Judea, and then the other goats around the world, that let others go to war for them.

I'm not like some that preach for others to do all the heavy lifting. And if the prophecy were for all people on earth, including men, women, children, and babes, then Jesus would be justified. But, since it's not the prophecy of His return, then that would be for another christ, who enjoys that sort of thing.

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

or will you use the rod for something else??
To shepherd the righteous entering into His everlasting kingdom, as today, and into His millennial rule in that day to come.

It's telling when someone thinks the rod of the great Shepherd of the sheep, is only to kill:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

The shepherd's rod is not just for killing wolves, but is also to keep the sheep together around him. He'll throw the rod as a barrier for the sheep not to pass across.

He'll also place it on the ground at nights, so the sheep don't stray. They've seen what it does to wolves.

In that way animals can be smarter than men, that reject all boundaries and warnings of the Lord.

But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Reactions: robert derrick

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Amil teaches the millennial reign of Christ on earth is today, and we are now reigning with Him. They also teach His millennial reign concludes with His coming again. They then teach the end of this millennium of Christ and ours, will be with rods of iron dashing all people into shivers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

That is what they call the Lord coming again to 'rule them' of the nations on earth: Pounding all men, women, children, and babes into rubbish.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And since the overcoming saints will be ruling with Him in the same way, they also must teach they too will be joining in the fun.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

That is not my Lord nor His rule on earth, and I want nothing to do with that christ.

Any Christians out there look forward to bludgeoning everyone to death? Talk about Church Militant on steroids.

The thing is, that some people teaching things in the name of Christ, think it really sounds great and strong and righteous, but they really don't know what they are talking about. I believe the age of Online Warriorism has made such bold talk go off the cliff entirely.

What kind of Christian would actually prophecy, that the Lord is coming again to mash every man, woman, child, and baby into shivering mush? Seriously? How does that move people to rush into Lord's open arms? This is nothing but old militant Catholicism of Christendom run amok.

I personally condemn such prophecies of the Lord's return to earth, and I would never prophecy to unbelievers, that I'm just waiting for Jesus to return, so that I can come with power to pound them into a bloody mess. Nor would I ever exhort fellow Christians to wait patiently for it.

Maybe we should be practicing on a few puppies and stray cats? I believe every charitable Christian with a pure heart of mercy, should be thoroughly disgusted with this kind of prophecy of our Lord's return to earth.
And he will rule [poimaino] them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of a potter they will be broken to pieces, even as I received from My Father. Rev 2:27

[Strongs Greek]
4165 poimaino poy-mah'-ee-no from 4166; to tend as a shepherd of (figuratively, superviser):--feed (cattle),

And she bore a son, a male, who is going to rule [poimaino] all nations with a rod of iron. And her child was caught up to God and to His throne. Rev 12:5

And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd [poimaino] them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God. Rev 19:15

How violent is a Shepard?