Amil millennial end: Pounding all flesh to rubbish

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By not gathering for war against the Lamb from among the nations.

I doubt you'll even be slaughtering them around Armaggeddon. You're too eager for it, and take too much pleasure in day dreaming about it.

Online Warriorism is the realm of boastful cowards and petty potentates of the mind.

So, are these supposed mortal millennial inhabiters saved? Are they born again?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, how many people do you think you will get to slaughter at the Lord's return? Do you have a fetish for pounding on babes in mother's arms.

How much do day dream about it?
What does that make God throughout the OT? Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

Did God "make Hitler blush" here?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amil teaches the millennial reign of Christ on earth is today, and we are now reigning with Him. They also teach His millennial reign concludes with His coming again. They then teach the end of this millennium of Christ and ours, will be with rods of iron dashing all people into shivers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

That is what they call the Lord coming again to 'rule them' of the nations on earth: Pounding all men, women, children, and babes into rubbish.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And since the overcoming saints will be ruling with Him in the same way, they also must teach they too will be joining in the fun.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

That is not my Lord nor His rule on earth, and I want nothing to do with that christ.

Any Christians out there look forward to bludgeoning everyone to death? Talk about Church Militant on steroids.

The thing is, that some people teaching things in the name of Christ, think it really sounds great and strong and righteous, but they really don't know what they are talking about. I believe the age of Online Warriorism has made such bold talk go off the cliff entirely.

What kind of Christian would actually prophecy, that the Lord is coming again to mash every man, woman, child, and baby into shivering mush? Seriously? How does that move people to rush into Lord's open arms? This is nothing but old militant Catholicism of Christendom run amok.

I personally condemn such prophecies of the Lord's return to earth, and I would never prophecy to unbelievers, that I'm just waiting for Jesus to return, so that I can come with power to pound them into a bloody mess. Nor would I ever exhort fellow Christians to wait patiently for it.

Maybe we should be practicing on a few puppies and stray cats? I believe every charitable Christian with a pure heart of mercy, should be thoroughly disgusted with this kind of prophecy of our Lord's return to earth.

Do you literally believe Christ is coming suddenly and unexpectedly "as a thief in the night" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe the wicked will experience "sudden destruction" from His appearance as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe the wicked "shall not escape" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe that "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the elements shall melt with fervent heat" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10 & 12)?
Do you literally believe that "the earth also ... shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the works that are therein [the earth] shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that the righteous are actually looking "for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:13)?

Reactions: rwb and Earburner

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amil teaches the millennial reign of Christ on earth is today, and we are now reigning with Him. They also teach His millennial reign concludes with His coming again. They then teach the end of this millennium of Christ and ours, will be with rods of iron dashing all people into shivers.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

That is what they call the Lord coming again to 'rule them' of the nations on earth: Pounding all men, women, children, and babes into rubbish.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And since the overcoming saints will be ruling with Him in the same way, they also must teach they too will be joining in the fun.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

That is not my Lord nor His rule on earth, and I want nothing to do with that christ.

Any Christians out there look forward to bludgeoning everyone to death? Talk about Church Militant on steroids.

The thing is, that some people teaching things in the name of Christ, think it really sounds great and strong and righteous, but they really don't know what they are talking about. I believe the age of Online Warriorism has made such bold talk go off the cliff entirely.

What kind of Christian would actually prophecy, that the Lord is coming again to mash every man, woman, child, and baby into shivering mush? Seriously? How does that move people to rush into Lord's open arms? This is nothing but old militant Catholicism of Christendom run amok.

I personally condemn such prophecies of the Lord's return to earth, and I would never prophecy to unbelievers, that I'm just waiting for Jesus to return, so that I can come with power to pound them into a bloody mess. Nor would I ever exhort fellow Christians to wait patiently for it.

Maybe we should be practicing on a few puppies and stray cats? I believe every charitable Christian with a pure heart of mercy, should be thoroughly disgusted with this kind of prophecy of our Lord's return to earth.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Reactions: rwb and Earburner

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your prophecy of you slaughtering all people of all nations is false.

So, how often do you day dream on killing everyone else not like you?

I'm sure believing all babies are born devils, helps you do it with a smile.
You are being disgraceful towards those who believe Jesus own word regarding those who refuse to repent.
The very word he has already spoken will judge them all on that last day.
Jesus does not require a further 1000 years after he comes to justify Gods righteous judgment.

Jesus was an Amill, and will eternally separate those who refuse to obey the Gospel on the day he glorifies his own.

Read this, repent and apologize.

2thess 1
5 This is a positive proof of the righteous judgment of God [a sign of His fair verdict], so that you will be considered worthy of His kingdom, for which indeed you are suffering. 6 For after all it is only just for God to repay with distress those who distress you, 7 and to give relief to you who are so distressed and to us as well when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in a flame of fire, 8 dealing out [full and complete] vengeance to those who do not [seek to] know God and to those who ignore and refuse to obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus [by choosing not to respond to Him]. 9 These people will pay the penalty and endure the punishment of everlasting destruction, banished from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day [that is, glorified through the changed lives of those who have accepted Him as Savior and have been set apart for His purpose], and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed and trusted [and confirmed in your lives].

We are glorified at his second coming yes?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you literally believe Christ is coming suddenly and unexpectedly "as a thief in the night" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe the wicked will experience "sudden destruction" from His appearance as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe the wicked "shall not escape" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe that "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the elements shall melt with fervent heat" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10 & 12)?
Do you literally believe that "the earth also ... shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the works that are therein [the earth] shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that the righteous are actually looking "for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:13)?
Scoffers do not believe the literal scriptures that you (and Truth7t7) referenced.
2 Peter 3:1-13
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,....

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7 and rwb

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scoffers do not believe the literal scriptures that you (and Truth7t7) referenced.
2 Peter 3:1-13
[3] Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,....

Yes.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Amen!!
What I like in Luke 17:28-30, are the words: "but the same day".
It reveals that "when"** the Lord visibly returns in flaming fire, in His Immortality, it will be a simultaneous event of redemption for all His saints, and total destruction for all those who are "none of His". Rom. 8:9

When Lot left Sodom, and fire from Heaven destroyed Sodom and the people, it was within a 24 hour period, being one in the same day

**Note: In KJV 2Thes. 1:7-10, all SHOULD TAKE NOTICE of the word "WHEN", being used in both the events described in the context.

Last edited:

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that make God throughout the OT? Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

I doubt you'll even be slaughtering them around Armaggeddon. You're too eager for it, and take too much pleasure in day dreaming about killing all people on earth, and not just those gathered for war against the Lamb.

I still see no denial of believing the resurrected saints will be helping the Lord, to pound all flesh into shivering dust at their feet. Nor is there any hint that those prophesying it denying they forward to it in their dreams. Instead they double down and justify their greatest desire to personally kill all flesh on earth. They can hardly wait for the Lord to return, so they can finally get on with the bludgeoning show.

It's the exact same manner of spirit of Jews and Islamists, that reject Christ coming to save men's lives, and not to destroy them only.

Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

What Christian actually looks forward to the false prophecy of getting to slaughter all flesh on earth, with their bare immortal hands swinging clubs of iron? It's not just believing it, but is looking forward to it. To them, the Lord returning is just an opening of the warhorse-gate.

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:

The Lord does not return to resurrect and glorify His people, in order to send them throughout the earth, on one last great and glorious clubbing and killing spree.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt you'll even be slaughtering them around Armaggeddon. You're too eager for it, and take too much pleasure in day dreaming about killing all people on earth, and not just those gathered for war against the Lamb.

I still see no denial of believing the resurrected saints will be helping the Lord, to pound all flesh into shivering dust at their feet. Nor is there any hint that those prophesying it denying they forward to it in their dreams. Instead they double down and justify their greatest desire to personally kill all flesh on earth. They can hardly wait for the Lord to return, so they can finally get on with the bludgeoning show.

It's the exact same manner of spirit of Jews and Islamists, that reject Christ coming to save men's lives, and not to destroy them only.

Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

What Christian actually looks forward to the false prophecy of getting to slaughter all flesh on earth, with their bare immortal hands swinging clubs of iron? It's not just believing it, but is looking forward to it. To them, the Lord returning is just an opening of the warhorse-gate.

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:

The Lord does not return to resurrect and glorify His people, in order to send them throughout the earth, on one last great and glorious clubbing and killing spree.

You are the master of avoidance on this forum. Address the mountainous contradictions in your argument which you refuse to tackle and accept. By doing so, you are showing your deep contempt for the wisdom and justice and actions God. You failed to answer one of my questions.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By not gathering for war against the Lamb from among the nations.

I doubt you'll even be slaughtering them around Armaggeddon. You're too eager for it, and take too much pleasure in day dreaming about it.

Online Warriorism is the realm of boastful cowards and petty potentates of the mind.

The mortals that are welcomed onto the new earth in the Premil paradigm are those in Zechariah 14:16-21 who are described as “the families of the earth” who are “left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem.” These are clearly the basest of men that were involved and committed to the destruction of Jerusalem and the cause of God before being ushered into the Premil new earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You've hit this one on the head and nailed it for all to see.

I've seen and even been part of this militance before. We had no honest neighborliness nor feeling of empathy for other people. Every effort to 'befriend' them was solely for the purpose of recruitment to 'the cause', which meant our churches. And anyone daring to reject us, whether confessing Christian or not, was immediately resented and despised and hated.

This is the same spirit you're speaking of about people, who show an open desire to kill everyone else not like themselves. It doesn't matter if it's religion, politics, or cultural rivalry.

I am out of that bondage of looking at all other people as reprobates just waiting to be destroyed. But I never conceived doing the killing myself with the Lord's return. Those gathered for war at Armageddon, sure, because that's the risk of making war. But every other person on earth? Never. I always saw Christ's Millennium as getting rid of His active and open wicked enemies, and then going on to rule the rest remaining of the nations for the good.

I still believe the Scriptures of Christ's Millennium with 7 times brighter daytime, and lions laying with lambs, and peace toward all men. Not a mass slaughter of all people by marauding recently resurrected happily vengeful gods.

Sounds more like revenge of the Titans to me.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

Whoa. Well put. And obviously correct. I would think the challenged amils would be falling all over themselves, to at least say they will take no pleasure in their prophesied clubbing of all men, women, children, and babies on earth. Maybe they'll throw in some baby seals for good measure.

I agree. There will be no warfare, no criminals being justified, and every door opened unto the Lord and everlasting kingdom, as well as His righteous and good Millennium reign on earth.

The millennium these amils are supposed to be ruling in now, is the current mess they harp about elsewhere.

What dawns on me now, is that I've seen every way in which amil falsely twists Scripture to their own heart's content.

And yet, evidently they do draw a line, that they won't lie about: They will not disavow hoping to be fellow destroyers of all flesh on earth, nor taking obvious pleasure in it.

Many times, it's what we don't say that matters the most. The silence is deafening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Always Believing

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer the first challenge:

Do you believe you will be clubbing all flesh on earth into pulp? Alongside the christ you say will lead the way in it?

Do you hope and dream and wish for the opportunity to do it with your own hands?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've hit this one on the head and nailed it for all to see.

I've seen and even been part of this militance before. We had no honest neighborliness nor feeling of empathy for other people. Every effort to 'befriend' them was solely for the purpose of recruitment to 'the cause', which meant our churches. And anyone daring to reject us, whether confessing Christian or not, was immediately resented and despised and hated.

This is the same spirit you're speaking of about people, who show an open desire to kill everyone else not like themselves. It doesn't matter if it's religion, politics, or cultural rivalry.

I am out of that bondage of looking at all other people as reprobates just waiting to be destroyed. But I never conceived doing the killing myself with the Lord's return. Those gathered for war at Armageddon, sure, because that's the risk of making war. But every other person on earth? Never. I always saw Christ's Millennium as getting rid of His active and open wicked enemies, and then going on to rule the rest remaining of the nations for the good.

I still believe the Scriptures of Christ's Millennium with 7 times brighter daytime, and lions laying with lambs, and peace toward all men. Not a mass slaughter of all people by marauding recently resurrected happily vengeful gods.

Sounds more like revenge of the Titans to me.

Yea right! Everyone is militant, venomous and bitter here apart from you and your gang of Amil haters. Davy, Gilligan, you and Always "Believing" are the bitter militants here that are obsessed with misrepresenting Amil and Amils. You are all eaten up with bitterness because you have no answer to the Amil position. You are all in love with what you have been taught. That is why you cannot refute the many Scriptures Amils present. That is why you run from every debate.

Please list which Amils teach the righteous are going to be the ones destroying the wicked when Jesus comes? Please supply posts and evidence. The burden of proof is with you. After all, it is you and Always "Believing" that is making these false allegations. The reality is you cannot because it is a figment of your imagination. It is lies. It is an invented rage that emanates from a grave frustrating at being unable to rebut Amil truth. Your constant ad hominem, false accusation and blatant misrepresenting of what Amils truly believe shows you have lost it. Truth does not matter in your dirty propaganda war. It is winning at any cost. Lies and ad hominem are part of this ugly process.

Amils should take this as a complement that the battle has been solidly won by Amils. Truth always wins in the end.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Answer the first challenge:

Do you believe you will be clubbing all flesh on earth into pulp? Alongside the christ you say will lead the way in it?

Do you hope and dream and wish for the opportunity to do it with your own hands?

LOL. This paranoia that you are afflicted with is troubling. You need to get counseling for it. Who believes this? Please present your evidence.

Please list which Amils teach the righteous are going to be the ones destroying the wicked when Jesus comes. Please supply posts and evidence. The burden of proof is with you. After all, it is you and Robert that are making these false allegations. The reality is you cannot because it is a figment of your imagination. It is lies. It is an invented rage that emanates from a grave frustrating at being unable to rebut Amil truth. Your constant ad hominem, false accusation and blatant misrepresenting of what Amils truly believe shows you have lost it. Truth does not matter in your dirty propaganda war. It is winning at any cost. Lies and ad hominem are part of this ugly process.

Amils should take this as a complement that the battle has been solidly won by Amils. Truth always wins in the end.

Davy, Gilligan, you and Derek" are the bitter militants here that are obsessed with misrepresenting Amil and Amils. You are all eaten up with bitterness because you have no answer to the Amil position. You are all in love with what you have been taught. That is why you cannot refute the many Scriptures Amils present. That is why you run from every debate.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jeffweeder

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.

Whoa. Well put. And obviously correct. I would think the challenged amils would be falling all over themselves, to at least say they will take no pleasure in their prophesied clubbing of all men, women, children, and babies on earth. Maybe they'll throw in some baby seals for good measure.

I agree. There will be no warfare, no criminals being justified, and every door opened unto the Lord and everlasting kingdom, as well as His righteous and good Millennium reign on earth.

The millennium these amils are supposed to be ruling in now, is the current mess they harp about elsewhere.

What dawns on me now, is that I've seen every way in which amil falsely twists Scripture to their own heart's content.

And yet, evidently they do draw a line, that they won't lie about: They will not disavow hoping to be fellow destroyers of all flesh on earth, nor taking obvious pleasure in it.

Many times, it's what we don't say that matters the most. The silence is deafening.

You have to limit the judgment on the wicked. You then populate your millennium with billions of mortal rebels that are too wicked to be caught up and too righteous to be destroyed. Scripture knows nothing of that. Again, you are forced to do that to sustain your reasoning.

Premillennialism has saints that have been delivered from a sinful world thousands of years ago being forced to come back to watch the folly of the rebuilding of a new temple, the debacle of futile animal sacrifices, the restoration of the old covenant priesthood, continued sin, death and decay. Finally, the saints will have to engage in literal physical spiritual warfare in their glorified bodies with Satan and his global mortal army – Gog and Magog. They will be confronted with the awful sight of Satan being released from his prison to mobilize a global assault upon Jesus and the glorified saints in earthly Jerusalem. This army will consist of all the millennial mortals that have feigned worship to the Lord Jesus Christ for a thousand years turning in their billions at the drop of a hat from following Jesus to following Satan as the sand of the sea.

Your speculations are total fantasy. They will never happen. The fact is: all the wicked are going to be destroyed when Jesus comes. They will face their final and eternal punishment. The righteous are all going to be glorified when Jesus comes. They will populate the new earth. There is therefore no allowance or space in Scripture for your imaginary future millennial earth overrun by the wicked, cursed by sin and sinners, dying and crying, decay and disease, war and terror, and Satan and his minions, as you propose. It will never happen. It is fake news!

Reactions: jeffweeder

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

There's only one kind of great army, that is going to be running all over earth as if to war, indiscriminately attacking any flesh they can get hold of, and that will be the armies of Apollyon straight out of the pit of hell.

There's a definite difference between the deep things of God and the depths of Satan: the manner of spirit, and the end results.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

There's only one kind of great army, that is going to be running all over earth as if to war, indiscriminately attacking any flesh they can get hold of, and that will be the armies of Apollyon straight out of the pit of hell.

There's a definite difference between the deep things of God and the depths of Satan: the manner of spirit, and the end results.

Address the rebuttals and stop your usual avoidance. The reader can see that you are winging it.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is NOT what Born Again Amillennial Christians ARE doing during this present Amillennial reign with Christ since Pentecost.

We are NOW made to be "priests and kings UNTO God", being ambassadors for Christ/the KoG during this time of God's Age of Grace, assisting in His plan of salvation to all the world, aka "The Great Commission".
We are NOT reigning OVER anyone, and have no future plans to do so.

If you believe otherwise, then I percieve that you are confusing Born Again Amillennialists with the religious views of what Post-millennialists believe, of which primarily hold to a form of what is called "the social gospel".

Post-millennialists in the extreme
, do believe that they have the authority from Heaven to  DRIVE this world, it's governments and all people, into a form of "World peace", to make it ready for the Lord, upon His return.

Please study the comparison of the two views, BEFORE you further condemn Born Again Amillennial believers.

Last edited: