An article of faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
And, as usual - you post a completely irrelevant verse instead of an answer.
The passage is very relevant, it shows the enemy creeping into the church unawares

The passage in Jude leads to a WARKING about those who would usurp Church Authority by assuming the ministerial priesthood without the Church’s consent (Jude 1:11).
Nope it clearly shows...4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
People like YOU and your sect.
In this passage he compares them to the rebellion of Korah and their subsequent punishment (Numbers 16:1-35; 31:16).
What do you mean by people like me?. I did not creep in unawares. I hold no high position in the Church. And what sect are you talking about?
You keep making baseless assumptions...

Now - I asked you a simple question based on YOUR idiotic charge about the Catholic Church:
Are YOU saying that a group of Jesus' ENEMIES declared the Canon of Scripture?
Just give me a straight answer.
You already proved it when you said there was another letter to the Laodicean, here are your words Col. 4:16 – this verse shows that a prior letter written to Laodicea is equally authoritative but not part of the New Testament canon. Paul once again appeals to a source outside of the Bible to teach about the Word of God. This shows your lack of understanding, since no one had collected all the letters Paul wrote to make up the NT that you now read... So here is the big question. Where are those Laodicean letters? Obviously, those who compiled and canonized the bible left them out.

It's only a "silly" question because YOU DON'T KNOW.
It is a silly question because epistles written to the church are missing...

No, back in post #141 and #149 - I have YOU and your buddies a primer on the Canono of Scripture - and HOW and WHEN it wa0s declared - OT and NT.
You are MORE than welcome to debunk anything I wrote - but don't come here with your pathetic denials about "silly questions" unless you have evidence.

Here it is again for your edification . . .
The Synod of Rome (382) is where the canon was first formally identified – ALL 73 (not 66) Books.
- 11 years after that, it was confirmed at the Synod of Hippo (393).
- 4 years later, at the Council (or Synod) of Carthage (397), it was yet again confirmed. The bishops wrote at the end of their document, "But let Church beyond sea (Rome) be consulted about confirming this canon". There were 44 bishops, including St. Augustine who signed the document.
- 7 years later, in 405, in a letter from Pope Innocent I to Exsuperius, Bishop of Toulouse, he reiterated the canon.
- 14 years after that, at the 2nd Council (Synod) of Carthage (419) the canon was again formally confirmed.

The Canon of Scripture was officially closed at the Council of Trent in the 16th century because of the perversions happening within Protestantism and the random editing and deleting of books from the Canon.

Contimued on the next page . . .
This does not help your position...The fact that epistles are missing from the compilation shows that those who did that rejected letters written to the church...

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The main advocate for removing the 7 Deuterocanonical Books was Rabbi Akiba ben Joseph

Hmm, i wonder why he wanted to remove this:

Let us beset the just one, because he is obnoxious to us; he sets himself against our doings, Reproaches us for transgressions of the law and charges us with violations of our training.

He professes to have knowledge of God and styles himself a child of the LORD.

To us he is the censure of our thoughts; merely to see him is a hardship for us,

Because his life is not like other men's, and different are his ways.

He judges us debased; he holds aloof from our paths as from things impure. He calls blest the destiny of the just and boasts that God is his Father.

Let us see whether his words be true; let us find out what will happen to him.

For if the just one be the son of God, he will defend him and deliver him from the hand of his foes.

With revilement and torture let us put him to the test that we may have proof of his gentleness and try his patience.

Let us condemn him to a shameful death; for according to his own words, God will take care of him."

Pax et Bonum

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Another fear mongering anti-Catholic LIE. The BIBLICAL rule of faith is Scripture, Tradition, and the Magisterium, all working in harmony. One is not above the other. Without that, there would be no Bible in the first place. If sola scriptura actually worked, there would be only ONE Protestant denomination, not thousands.
The Catholic magisterium cannot impose truth on anyone. She can only propose truth to those who are disposed to receive it. Brokelite's Catholic bashing is pathetic.
If what you said is true, then every Christian denomination on the planet would be observing the Sabbath on the 7th day. But no, nearly all follow the Catholic tradition which overshadowed scripture.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not by God or the apostles...You must be referring to what it is called by the RCC
They are historical terms ("Early Church", "Middle Ages", et al).
Neither God NOR the Apostles mention other historical terms like "American Revolution" - but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, Einstein.

As I stated earlier - YOUR personal ignorance of them doesn't surprise me, given your abject cluelessness with regards to Scripture and history.
First, you call me ignorant, then you say I am absolutely correct... Something is wrong with your reasoning... None of those including the RCC, is God's church. God's church is made up of people who obey and follow Jesus...Jesus knew that the time would come when...his words will come to pass.
Matthew 18:20
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Uh hun.
Leave it to YOU to completely miss the point I was making about your woefully-asinine and contradictory statement regarding "ONE Church" - while YOU belong to one of tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering offshoot sects.

Good job, Einstein . . .
He has 1.3 billion registered catholics, are you living under a rock? Also all those who believe in the trinity are catholics according to the Athanasian creed.
Ummmmm, first of all - only a FRACTION of thiose 1.3 Billion "Catholics" are faithful to the wholebess of Catholic doctrine or obedient to the Bishop of Rome.
Do your homework.

ALSO - YOU were talking about the kingdoms and govetnments of the world - NOT Catholics.
NOW, you're trying to move the goalposts again because you're LOSING the argument . . .
You are a dunce. That Rev 12 is the whole story in a nutshell, John was alive so it is not as though a thousand years had passed... The things to come are a continuation from the birth of Christ,,, It started as sort of a recap...
What difference does that make, Einstein?

YOU stated that Revelation was ALLL about the future. I PROVED you wrong by quoting Rev. 12:5 - which shows a PAST event.
You make the pathetic attempt to move the goalposts every time you LOSE an argument.

Maybe YOU should get fitted for that dunce-cap . . .
Then to you it is confusing, you can only speak for yourself... Here is why it is confusing to you... You seek to glorify yourself in the presence of God
1 Corinthians 1:26
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
No - I think EVERYBODY reading this exchange can see how confused YOU are.

I almost feel guilty - - - ALMOST.
But, you brought this upon yourself . . .[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
They are historical terms ("Early Church", "Middle Ages", et al).
Neither God NOR the Apostles mention other historical terms like "American Revolution" - but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, Einstein.
Didn't mean what happen? You are talking about different things, sir. I am not saying your early church episode didn't happen. I am saying it is not God's church.

As I stated earlier - YOUR personal ignorance of them doesn't surprise me, given your abject cluelessness with regards to Scripture and history.
Just because you make a statement about me does not make it the truth... They are you opinions and have no worth here.

Leave it to YOU to completely miss the point I was making about your woefully-asinine and contradictory statement regarding "ONE Church" - while YOU belong to one of tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering offshoot sects.

Good job, Einstein . . .
Again, you said I am correct about the one church, so what is your opposing point? You are claiming that I belong to a sect. What sect do I belong to sir? You keep building arguments on assumptions and lies.

Ummmmm, first of all - only a FRACTION of thiose 1.3 Billion "Catholics" are faithful to the wholebess of Catholic doctrine or obedient to the Bishop of Rome.
Do your homework.
They are catholics, are they not. You seem to be judging and condemning your brothers, you will be judged by the same yardstick you use.
The fact that they are catholics means they are under the pope...Plus, many protestants believe in the trinity which puts them under the pope also...That is what Rev 17;15 is referring to.... And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

ALSO - YOU were talking about the kingdoms and govetnments of the world - NOT Catholics.
NOW, you're try8ing to move the goalposts again because you're LOSING the argument...
This must be too heavy for you to understand...You already said it was confusing for you...It is what the scripture says not what I say...I am just showing you what you don't understand...1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:...... 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues... You think the whore is Jerusalem...under what banner does Jerusalem sit over peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues?

What difference does that make, Einstein?
A lot since the past is gone and no one can change it...
YOU stated that Revelation was ALLL about the future. I PROVED you wrong by quoting Rev. 12:5 - which shows a PAST event.
You make the pathetic attempt to move the goalposts every time you LOSE an argument.
That only shows your ignorance...There is nothing anyone can do about that past event, so the message is not about the past event...The past event is what connects the prophecy and brings it to life as as something that is on going...The purpose of the prophecy is for believers to adjust their position going forward since there is nothing we can do about the past...
Maybe YOU should get fitted for that dunce-cap . . .
No, you can keep it...
No - I think EVERYBODY reading this exchange can see how confused YOU are.

I almost feel guilty - - - ALMOST.
But, you brought this upon yourself . . .
[/QUOTE]
Again, you are assuming for everyone else... That is your pattern. For some reason, you believe whatever you conjure up in your mind is what everyone else thinks or believes. One person cannot be that stupid, you must be a triplet balled up into one person.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't mean what happen? You are talking about different things, sir. I am not saying your early church episode didn't happen. I am saying it is not God's church.
WRONG.
Jesus guaranteed that His Church would not succumb to the gates of Hell (Matt. 16:18).

There was on ly ONE Church for the first few centuries - and that ONE Church was the Catholic Church - s attested to by the students of the Apostles themselves.
Ignatius, NBishop of antioch, who was ordained by Peter himself was a lifelong desciple of the Apostle John. THIS is what he wrote about the Early Church on hhus way to martyrdom in Eome - and ALL of your pathetic denials can't erase this from histotry . . .
Ignatius of Antioch
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).
Just because you make a statement about me does not make it the truth... They are you opinions and have no worth here.
ALL I did was show the asinine statement YOU made regarding the "ONE" Church - while YOUR perveted doctrined didn't come about until after the Protestant Revolt in the 16th century. HARDLY doctrines of the "ONE Church" - they are man-made doctrined from the perpetually-splintering number of disjointed offshoot sects.
Again, you said I am correct about the one church, so what is your opposing point? You are claiming that I belong to a sect. What sect do I belong to sir? You keep building arguments on assumptions and lies.
That you're NOT in it.

YOU
have chosen instead to reject christ's ONE Church to follow the perverted doctrines of some of THOUSANDS of offshoot sects and Lone Ranger individuals.
They are catholics, are they not. You seem to be judging and condemning your brothers, you will be judged by the same yardstick you use.
The fact that they are catholics means they are under the pope...Plus, many protestants believe in the trinity which puts them under the pope also...That is what Rev 17;15 is referring to.... And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
MANYT of them are Catholics in name only - and NOT by belief OR adherence to doctrine.
And I never "judged" ANYBODY'S soul. It's just a FACT that many Catholics don't agree with Catholic doctrine - NOR do they follow what the Pope says.

Don't you watch the news?? Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are PERFECT examples of faithless Catholics in name only . . .

Finally - being a believer in the Triune Godhead does NOT put Protestants "under the Pope", my pathetically-ignorant friend - and you would be hard-pressed to FIND a Protestant who would agree with your claim.

Making stupid and baseless claims based desperation is NO WAY to debate . . .
This must be too heavy for you to understand...You already said it was confusing for you...It is what the scripture says not what I say...I am just showing you what you don't understand...1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:...... 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues... You think the whore is Jerusalem...under what banner does Jerusalem sit over peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues?

Go back and READ post #174 Einstein, where I already GAVE you the answer to that question. Than answer is in Acts 2:7-11, which shows the DISPERSED Jews from ALL over the world - every nation - every tongue.
That only shows your ignorance...There is nothing anyone can do about that past event, so the message is not about the past event...The past event is what connects the prophecy and brings it to life as as something that is on going...The purpose of the prophecy is for believers to adjust their position going forward since there is nothing we can do about the past...
That's exactly what I said a few postrs ago - so THANK YOU for finally agreeing with me.
Remember - YOU'RE the one who originally claimed that Revelation was ALL about the future . . .
Again, you are assuming for everyone else... That is your pattern. For some reason, you believe whatever you conjure up in your mind is what everyone else thinks or believes. One person cannot be that stupid, you must be a triplet balled up into one person.
No - it's just that you've done such a pathetic job debating here that it's paunfully-obvious to anybody who has HALF a mind to see that you're completely confused . . .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But you don't say whose church is God's church. The evidence shows, time and time again, that God's historic church is not your make-believe version.

That's your opinion.

You don't belong to any sect. Your posts show a mixture of JW and SDA theology and false history you can't back up with any kind of reputable source.
Another anti-trinitarian babbling off SDA theology.

This must be too heavy for you to understand...You already said it was confusing for you...It is what the scripture says not what I say...I am just showing you what you don't understand...
No, you are showing your unqualified opinion, abusing the Bible to make it attack the historic Church. The Bible never does that, but you do.
No, you can keep it...
Objective truth cannot be conjured up. It stands on its own merits, or its not truth.

Reactions: Philip James

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
WRONG.
Jesus guaranteed that His Church would not succumb to the gates of Hell (Matt. 16:18).
The RCC is not Jesus' church.
There was on ly ONE Church for the first few centuries - and that ONE Church was the Catholic Church - s attested to by the students of the Apostles themselves.
Ignatius, NBishop of antioch, who was ordained by Peter himself was a lifelong desciple of the Apostle John. THIS is what he wrote about the Early Church on hhus way to martyrdom in Eome - and ALL of your pathetic denials can't erase this from histotry . . .
Ignatius of Antioch
Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church (Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).
No mention of the Catholic Church in the scripture sir. The one church is the church of God...
1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
1 Thessalonians 2:14
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

ALL I did was show the asinine statement YOU made regarding the "ONE" Church - while YOUR perveted doctrined didn't come about until after the Protestant Revolt in the 16th century. HARDLY doctrines of the "ONE Church" - they are man-made doctrined from the perpetually-splintering number of disjointed offshoot sects.
You said I was correct about the one church...now you are saying it was an asinine statement...
So where did the protestants come from? They are the same catholics protesting.
The men you quoted were not following the apostles...They made up their own rules...The apostles left letters with instructions on how to follow Jesus.
You are acting as if protestants came from outside of the catholic church.
That you're NOT in it.

I am not in your RCC I already made that clear..
YOU have chosen instead to reject christ's ONE Church to follow the perverted doctrines of some of THOUSANDS of offshoot sects and Lone Ranger individuals.

MANYT of them are Catholics in name only - and NOT by belief OR adherence to doctrine.
And I never "judged" ANYBODY'S soul. It's just a FACT that many Catholics don't agree with Catholic doctrine - NOR do they follow what the Pope says.

Don't you watch the news?? Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are PERFECT examples of faithless Catholics in name only . . .
The RCC is not Christ' church the RCC was born after Christ' church.
The thousands of offshoots came from the RCC.
The pope made a call for them to return some time ago.
A catholic by name is a catholic.
You are still judging your catholic brothers and sisters...
Finally - being a believer in the Triune Godhead does NOT put Protestants "under the Pope", my pathetically-ignorant friend - and you would be hard-pressed to FIND a Protestant who would agree with your claim.
You seem to think only what a multitude believes is the reality...
Making stupid and baseless claims based desperation is NO WAY to debate . . .

Go back and READ post #174 Einstein, where I already GAVE you the answer to that question. Than answer is in Acts 2:7-11, which shows the DISPERSED Jews from ALL over the world - every nation - every tongue.

That's exactly what I said a few postrs ago - so THANK YOU for finally agreeing with me.
Remember - YOU'RE the one who originally claimed that Revelation was ALL about the future . . .

No - it's just that you've done such a pathetic job debating here that it's paunfully-obvious to anybody who has HALF a mind to see that you're completely confused . . .
I back my claims. So you are saying those Jews in Acts 2 are under Jerusalem rule? It says 5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. How does a whore rule over devout men and commit fornication with them? 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
You are exposing your ignorance to support your clain that the scripture is confusing to you.
Now you are admitting that you have half a mind...

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
But you don't say whose church is God's church. The evidence shows, time and time again, that God's historic church is not your make-believe version.
Rev 12 says God's church is hiding in the wilderness..
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
That's your opinion.
Yep and a good one.

You don't belong to any sect. Your posts show a mixture of JW and SDA theology and false history you can't back up with any kind of reputable source.
Another anti-trinitarian babbling off SDA theology.
My posts shows the scripture...
No, you are showing your unqualified opinion, abusing the Bible to make it attack the historic Church. The Bible never does that, but you do.
The man said Revelation is confusing to the educated...How can he understand if it is confusing to him?
Objective truth cannot be conjured up. It stands on its own merits, or its not truth.
There is no truth in what he wrote...Here are his words...No - I think EVERYBODY reading this exchange can see how confused YOU are. He thinks he knows what everybody is thinking...Are you his twin?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is not Jesus' church.
No mention of the Catholic Church in the scripture sir.
T he one church is the church of God...
Correct - the "RCC" is NOT christ's Church because there is NO such thing as the "RCC".

The Catholic Church, however, IS christ's Church. As I already proved to you with actual historucal documentation from Ignatius of Antioch - Christ's Chirch was being called "The Catholic Church" by the end of the first century. You have YET to offer a valid refutation of this fact.

As for the rest of your manure . . .
There's NO mention of the United states in Scripture. Does it exist?
There's NO mention of the Paris in Scripture. Does it exist?
There's NO mention of the Disneyland in Scripture. Does it exist?

Your logic is as flawed as your knowledge of Scripture and history . . .
You said I was correct about the one church...now you are saying it was an asinine statement...
So where did the protestants come from? They are the same catholics protesting.
The men you quoted were not following the apostles...They made up their own rules...The apostles left letters with instructions on how to follow Jesus.
You are acting as if protestants came from outside of the catholic church.
WRONG.
I only said that you were correct that there is ONE Church - and you're NOT in it, by your own choice.

And the original Protedstants came out of the Cathollic church. The bulk of the next 500 years of Protestants, however, were never part of the Catholic Church.
Fringe groups, quasi-Christians and other God-deniers like yourself soon followed.
The RCC is not Christ' church the RCC was born after Christ' church.
The thousands of offshoots came from the RCC.
The pope made a call for them to return some time ago.
A catholic by name is a catholic.
You are still judging your catholic brothers and sisters...
Let's ASSUME that you're talking about the Catholic Church - because only an ignoramus uses a moronic term like "RCC".
Ummmm, since YOU claim it was born "after Christ" - WHEN was it born??
Give me a year, please.

And by the way, Einstein - EVERYBODY knows that the Church was born "after Christ" at Pentecost.
You seem to think only what a multitude believes is the reality...
A multitude BELIEVES it because the Bible TEACHES it, Einbstein . . .

The Father is God
Eph. 4:6, Psalm 68:5, Mal. 2:10, 2 Cor. 1:3-4, John 3:16, John 8:41, 1 Thess. 3:13

The Son is God
Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:6, Matt. 4:7, John 1:1, John 1:3, John 8:58, John 10:30, John 14:9, John 20:28, 2 Corinthians 4:4, Phil. 2:6, Col. 2:9, 1 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:8, Titus 2:13

The Holy Spirit is God
John 14:16-18, Luke 12:10, 2 Cor. 3:17, 2 Cor. 13:5, John 14:23, Acts 5:3-4

I back my claims. So you are saying those Jews in Acts 2 are under Jerusalem rule? It says 5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. How does a whore rule over devout men and commit fornication with them? 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
You are exposing your ignorance to support your clain that the scripture is confusing to you.
Now you are admitting that you have half a mind...
WOW - the fact that you DON"T understand the symbolism used in Revelation just blows me away.

Apostate "Jerusalem" is symbolic for apostate Judaism in general. It's NOT just talking about a "city" - but a PEOPLE that Jerucalem represents.
In Acts 2 - ALL of those Jewish pilgrims from ALL over the world were representatives of Judaism - which was based in Jerusalem.

Do your homework . . .

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is truth. Since Martin Luther agreed with what the Bible says and disagreed with the Catholic myths, he must have been sent by God to correct and rightly divide truth from tradition and false doctrine.

nice try Batman!

Eph 2:20 apostles
Luther was no apostle!
More any anti-Christ so called reformers

Btw what did they reform?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nice try Batman!

Eph 2:20 apostles
Luther was no apostle!
More any anti-Christ so called reformers

Btw what did they reform?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Luther was no apostle? By that logic, once the last of the original apostles died, nobody else could lead the church. All your "church fathers" and popes are therefore phonies!

Martin Luther and others rescued the body of Christ from the lies, false doctrines, distortions, inquisitions, murders, etc. of the Catholic denomination. He is the equivalent of Moses, who rescued the Hebrews from the slavery of Egypt.

Martin Luther saved Christianity!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12 says God's church is hiding in the wilderness..
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Yep and a good one.

My posts shows the scripture...

The man said Revelation is confusing to the educated...How can he understand if it is confusing to him?

There is no truth in what he wrote...Here are his words...No - I think EVERYBODY reading this exchange can see how confused YOU are. He thinks he knows what everybody is thinking...Are you his twin?

So you're saying that the woman in Revelation is God's church? Really??? God's church is "hiding in the wilderness"??? That is such nonsense! God's church -- the body of Christ -- is everywhere!

You're the one who is confused!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you're saying that the woman in Revelation is God's church? Really??? God's church is "hiding in the wilderness"??? That is such nonsense! God's church -- the body of Christ -- is everywhere!

You're the one who is confused!

He's deceived.
He belongs to the "cult of Mary".
Their Pope kneels before Plastic Statues of Mary.
Like this.

Sad, isn't it?
-
-
Pope and Mary Book.jpeg

Reactions: amigo de christo

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's deceived.
He belongs to the "cult of Mary".
Their Pope kneels before Plastic Statues of Mary.
Like this.

Sad, isn't it?
View attachment 23213
And I've pointed out DOZENS of time how stupid this phony charge is.

He is no more praying TO this statue that the First Lady and her children are praying TO the deceased President below . . .
iu

Maybe YOU should leave the "Cult of Stupid" . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those lips have kissed korans and budda statues and etc . My advice let no man follow that man ever .
Let us simply learn Christ .
When did Pope Francis kiss a Quran OR a Buddha statue??
Unless you can produce a photo - you should just admit that you're lying,

MY advice is, let NO man listen to a liar - ever.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, yes it does.
Read the following in context of your own church that demands it's members seek God through the meditation of the dead.
KJV Isaiah 8:19-20
19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

we don’t!

the saints are not dead!

Jn 11:25